Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,458 members, 7,958,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity (13795 Views)

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by djanka: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2009
yes i agree wit d writer.virginity is dignity
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Flakky26(f): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2009
Agreed,It is a thing of pride and honor to retain ones virginity either for the male or the female.It builds trust and confidence during marriage.I'd advice everyone that cares to listen that if you so desire to keep your virginity till marriage then the Lord in turn will honor you.Lets do what is right and pleasing before God,He is watching OK!
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by posakosa(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2009
and if you are NOT A VIRGIN, YOU WILL ROT IN HELL AND DIE. grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by na2day2(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2009
i get one question ooo, what did virginity ever do to nigerians that u ppl will not give it a rest? undecided undecided
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by r231(m): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
na2day?:

i get one question ooo, what did virginity ever do to nigerians that u ppl will not give it a rest? undecided undecided

hmmmmmmmm loading,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by na2day2(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
r231:

hmmmmmmmm loading,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

when u freeze or crash let me know, i be tech
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2009
na2day?:

I know right? lipsrsealed
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by na2day2(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2009
ibkaye:

I know right? lipsrsealed

i don tire for virginity thread on NL, if u are a virgin, thank God for ur life, if u are not, well, still thank God and let church close
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by posakosa(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2009
posakosa:

Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by chic2pimp(m): 2:05am On Oct 08, 2009
posakosa:

We are all virgins in the eyes of ALLAH  wink.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by RiffRaff: 3:02am On Oct 08, 2009
Na surely lack of oportunity go make a man post dis kain tin.
For d girls, find dat guy way go bannar u wella, u go know say dis tin swit no b small.
Anyways sha Virginity is a state of Mind.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by dakkylove(f): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2009
seriously will you all just stop, for the person who posted this thread thank God for your life and continue , however virginity is not s sure ticket of going to heaven, however sexual immorality is one of the sins against the body .so if you are saving yourself for marriage, you are on the right path so long as your life too is also a mirror of holiness. some people with different faiths and religion do not share this view and they should not be judged. if for one reason or the other you are not a virgin, that doesn't mean you are going to hell either. God judges the heart for some might be virgins but their heart might be black. we are all sinners so nobody is perfect but in all things we should strive to serve our Lord and master and obey his words. sermon finished, for the rest of you guys don't make fun of people because they have decided to keep themselves for marriage, there is nothing wrong with being chaste and don't make fun of people cos of your own actions.
ok back to hibernation you guys crack me u p on this site.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by chosen04(f): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2009
Come to think of it! Why zip up a "PARCEL THAT WILL EVENTUAL BE OPENED AT THE END?"

Its funny to hear ane see masterbutors claim Virgins.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by koolchicco: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2009
chosen04:

Come to think of it! Why zip up a "PARCEL THAT WILL EVENTUAL BE OPENED AT THE END?"

Rotflmao. grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by nethacker(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2009
chosen04:

good girl nie jare grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by gentleemmy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2009
chosen04:

But there is time for everything. Abi wetin you think? I feel that the right time is after marital vows when (at least) you know 'this is the person I'm gonna share my life with'
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by nethacker(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2009
gentleemmy:

But there is time for everything. Abi wetin you think? I feel that the right time is after marital vows when (at least) you know 'this is the person I'm gonna share my life with'
I dnt think marital vows guarantee ur spending d rest of ur lives together. or wat do u think? grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by gentleemmy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2009
nethacker:

I dnt think marital vows guarantee your spending d rest of your lives together. or wat do u think? grin grin

True, but it was not so from the beginning. God created only Adam and Eve to spend their lives together forever. If He desired or willed otherwise He would have made provision for an alternative. Based on my religious belief, exchange of marital vows is a stamp to an eternal relationship, 'till death do you part'
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by bist: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2009
@poster, ur lyfe don bend be dat,
@the rest, y'all are a bunch of sick retarded mutha fuckers, no go find ashewo Bleep, lil goats,
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by posakosa(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2009
gentleemmy:

True, but it was not so from the beginning. God created only Adam and Eve to spend their lives together forever. If He desired or willed otherwise He would have made provision for an alternative. Based on my religious belief, exchange of marital vows is a stamp to an eternal relationship, 'till death do you part'

and if your wife no gree marry you "till death" wetin u go do ? kill am ? undecided undecided
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by djcrucifix(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2009
Virginity is dignity and not lack of opportunity. It is only those that do not know the value of their body that engage in sex before marriage. If you truly love each other, you should get married and then can start having sex!

ta ni bobo yi gan sef!
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by bongabiz(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2009
Thumbs up Gentleemmy!
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by AMIGO112(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2009
Na wa o! this virginity thing go soon become Olympic event. Personally, I think if you set it as a goal you want to achieve its all good, if it happens, still good, either way you win no laurels.It's a personal milestone. If you are a virgin with a very bad behavior or attitude i got news for you; your character has already de-flowered you.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Amigoz(f): 4:32am On Oct 10, 2009
hehehehe. . . . .

Whoever thought virginity was a lack of opportunity?

hehehehehe. . ,

hahahahahahaha . . .

hohohoho. . .

ok ive stopped laughing

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by jite(f): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2009
VIGINS GO TO HELL!!! The fact ur one doesnt make you superhuman.
Sex before marriage is a sin in the EYES of God.
Anything relating to sex fascinates us. Is why it always comes up
Being a virgin won't guarantee a happy married life
Your mate'll probably have done every dirty dirty there is
Just do the right thing=if can zip up, great.
If you can't control sex, how'll you control other aspects of your life[b][/b]
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by na2day2(m): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2009
chosen04:

is that ur weak azz excuse for ur inability to keep ur legs close? if they wanna be virgins, leave them alone, don't come here with a sorry line like "Why zip up a PARCEL THAT WILL EVENTUAL BE OPENED AT THE END?"
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by olakintanj(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2009
Virginity is Dignity, Not lack of opportunity.
Virginty build trust bw a man and a woman
it brings about absent of distrust.
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by na2day2(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
all these folks here saying virginity is lack of opportunity, why do u get offended when ur partners cheat? after all, it is just another opportunity that presented itself
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2009
na2day?:

all these folks here saying virginity is lack of opportunity, why do u get offended when your partners cheat? after all, it is just another opportunity that presented itself
Ist time I am agreeing with you tongue
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by na2day2(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

there is always a 1st time dear grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by koolchicco: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

This" Ebon -yeye" sef. grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2009
na2day?:

there is always a 1st time dear grin grin

Lets hope there is more of that in the future tongue

koolchicco:

This" Ebon -yeye" sef. grin grin

Now what now? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) / Askmen.com / Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.