Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry (33215 Views)

Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" / Foreign Shows Are Non-profitable, African Shows Pay More – Yemi Alade / If I'm Dry, Why Are My Shows Sold Out? - Comedian Ay Comes For His Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry by yoji: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2016
AY should stop pushing it. Of course he is not funny, but he has been well accepted and that's why he is successful.
Birdman and puff daddy are wack rappers but rap has been good to them making them 2 of the wealthiest alive, but u don't see them dragging best rapper.
Re: AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry by seunfape(m): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2016
tyson98:

You nailed it GBAM!
in fact you make sense , I hate the the guy comedy heeee .he should have looked for another job. If he is making it through those rubbish thing he does it means something is fishy .
Re: AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Even you sef na packaging.
Na you sabi tongue
Re: AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
obontami:

true the guy knows how to package his shows and his other ventures

I totally agree with you
smiley smiley
Re: AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry by Darnyel: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
floragregs:
But they are dry na. Especially when he's mimicking white garment people. The shows are sold out because people go there to listen to other comedians and watch artists perform.

That's the big deal. The world of today is for those who are resourceful - those who may not necessarily have the 'requisite' firsthand, but know how to get it whenever it's required.
Re: AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry by Laurettalolo(f): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
datz why I like nairaland family, they always say the truth ,exactly the way it is, Ay it's better you know the truth, your jokes are very very dry
Re: AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry by donjayz321(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
floragregs:
But they are dry na. Especially when he's mimicking white garment people. The shows are sold out because people go there to listen to other comedians and watch artists perform.
you spoke my mind
Re: AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry by Bisiebae(f): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mockinbird:

Thot you are until you type this.
Smh.

lol, common, constructive criticism never hurts, and the suffering part is just a joke oo
Re: AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry by Bisiebae(f): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ninilowo:
AIS head girl Abi? Na so you be online Abi? Vicckkyyyy I catch you today grin grin grin

excuse me, do I know you?
Re: AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry by Ninilowo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bisiebae:

excuse me, do I know you?
Yes, you do. Always take it izi online abeg. How Lizzy, ur 6ta? grin grin grin grin
Re: AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry by Bisiebae(f): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2016
Ninilowo:
Yes, you do. Always take am izi online abeg. How Lizzy, ur 6ta? grin grin grin grin

OMG, I'm so sorry I'm seen this way. cheesy. Good day Sir.
Re: AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry by Mockinbird: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bisiebae:

lol, common, constructive criticism never hurts, and the suffering part is just a joke oo
I know buh some slow peeps would baby a slow mod e.g Mynd77 and voilla, he bans..
Be good babe :-)
Re: AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry by Bisiebae(f): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mockinbird:

I know buh some slow peeps would baby a slow mod e.g Mynd77 and voilla, he bans..
Be good babe :-)

yikes! I never knew they ban for that, thanks hon!
Re: AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry by Mockinbird: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bisiebae:

yikes! I never knew they ban for that, thanks hon!
I don't click "LIKE" buh i just liked your dp! :-) :-) Are you in Lag?

1 Like

Re: AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry by Bisiebae(f): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mockinbird:
I don't click "LIKE" buh i just liked your dp! :-) :-) Are you in Lag?

I'm actually in Ogun.
Re: AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry by Mockinbird: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bisiebae:

I'm actually in Ogun.
Uh-oh! What part of Ogun state?
Re: AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry by Ninilowo(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bisiebae:

OMG, I'm so sorry I'm seen this way. cheesy. Good day Sir.
No, it is "ma"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" / Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence / Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.