Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll (11203 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! / See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by LordOfNaira: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2016
AjFive:

You don't know shìt. undecided
Show some respect, mortal. I am a god.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:
Have got things to do this morning.
Bye!.

I don't care to know if you've things to do or not. Bye.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by MidasTouche01(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2016
The only peeps I'm sure were original are : Mimzy and Sandoski,

I miss both of them... embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2016
AjFive:

You don't know shìt. undecided

And u know nothing but shii... grin

[size=18pt]L[/size]
[size=18pt]O[/size]
[size=18pt]S[/size]
[size=18pt]E[/size]
[size=18pt]R[/size]

Now, time for u to pack up together with ur yeye crew.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2016
Sparksfly, you are also a fake one.
I'll expose you too with time. Better deactivate. undecided
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by devilmaycry: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2016
two of the monickers listed are my alt accounts ,and I even know the guy behind trapqueen77 ãcct.Bye

1 Like

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by HMZi: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2016
Vizkizz:
About 80% of Nairaland ladies are fake. So why waste time undecided
just like or share...ah!
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
lol let us chat offline so i will believe u.

I don't need you to believe me.
Who you Epp?
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2016
AjFive:
Sparksfly, you are also a fake one.
I'll expose you too with time. Better deactivate. undecided

You are a psycho. Bleep you.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by AngelAhnie(f): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2016
Vizkizz:

When him mate dey go school he dey learn how to suck dick grin

see your mouthgrin
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by saintfellow(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2016
Sparksfly:

I don't need you to believe me.
Who you Epp?
lol i nor epp anybody. Is ur name NGOZI daughter of maxi okafor?

1 Like

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Jay542(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2016
I wonder how you'll be a guy and pretend to a lady on NL. That's just the height of joblessness and irresponsibility.

1 Like

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2016
LordofNairaland:
Most are not necessarily fake (as far as gender is concerned) but they are catfishes. Trapque.en77 is real, though. And so is my Queen, KingCheezyP.uff.

How do I know?

Well, I am the god of Nairaland. I know everything and everyone.
god of Nairaland cheesy

care to expatiate sir smiley
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2016
AjFive:
Beryln

ayam fake shocked shocked
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2016
Vizkizz:

Susan, you body has a hundred and six bones. Should I give you another one? wink

Your*

GST 121

3 Likes

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2016
Berlyn:
ayam fake shocked shocked

Dear. I didn't say you're.
I'm just trying to sieve the real from the fakes.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by AngelAhnie(f): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2016
Jay542:
I wonder how you'll be a guy and pretend to a lady on NL. That's just the height of joblessness and irresponsibility.
see conclusion, the op is a troll
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2016
MidasTouche01:
The only peeps I'm sure were original are : Mimzy and Sandoski,

I miss both of them... embarassed
I miss Sandoski soooo much embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
lol i nor epp anybody. Is ur name NGOZI daughter of maxi okafor?

Honestly, You're dumb.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by HMZi: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2016
suzan404:
lol grin grin
i dey enjoy this 1 when i dey on madtrips...
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by LordOfNaira: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2016
Jarizod:
god of Nairaland cheesy

care to expatiate sir smiley

A lot of them are truly females but sadly, only a few of them are what you see on their DP. It is either they are using someone else's photos or are using their own photos that have been heavily treated.

A god knows everything.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2016
AjFive:

Dear. I didn't say you're.
I'm just trying to sieve the real from the fakes.
yea i am fake just like the way u spelt my moniker cheesy grin
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Jay542:

YOU NEED WEED SIRE

TAKE

#YOLO

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2016
AjFive:

I don't care to know if you've things to do or not. Bye.
Eww!.
Never said you should care, just don't have time for this.
You dig?.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2016
Berlyn:
yea i am fake just like the way u spelt my moniker cheesy grin

Okay.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2016
HMZi:
i dey enjoy this 1 when i dey on madtrips...
grin grin
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by saintfellow(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2016
Sparksfly:

Honestly, You're dumb.
alright dear, play is over. Have a nice day.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:
Eww!.
Never said you should care, just don't have time for this.
You dig?.

Whatever.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by naija1stpikin: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2016
smh
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2016
suzan404:
*clears throat*vizkiz what did you eat this morning?who made it?

Baby I want to make you the toes on my leg so I can bang you pm every furniture in the house cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Robbers Force Father To Sleep With His Daughter And Snapped Them (see Photos) / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Dad / Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.