Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? (11321 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by cuvox(m): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Good morning peeps.

There's something bothering me for quite some time now. it is about "the question" that some girls ask after sex.

Imagine a guy being enticed into a "friends with benefits" aka "no strings attached " relationship and after exploring the honey pot (which the babe must have enjoyed very well) the girl will grab hold of his d! ck, mistake it for a heart, bring out all her yo-yo, guitar and G-strings and every other strings and ask "the question"

‘So what are we doing?
’‘So what are we?’‘
Are we dating?’‘
What am I to you?’

like really?
seriously?

if you wanted to know what we are doing shey you for ask since ni?

who goes into a relationship without giving it a name?
asking "the question " after sex is unfair to us. you put us in a tight spot. you don't expect us to tell you we don't know where it is going. except the guy have developed feelings too (then he will bring his own strings and an attachment is formed), he will lie to you then start finding an exit route

now while he is basking in the glory of exploring ecstasy without commitment you will now come and deflate his ego with the question that you should have asked even before you near his bed (couch, bathroom and any other shady place wey una take dey f)

bhet why?
seriously why?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by 2dice01: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2016
emotional blackmail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by kilokeys(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2016
my epic reply always...

We are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator

tongue tongue

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2016
When a girl asks such a silly question,here's the perfect reply..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2016
That girl is insecure undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by jonaifame22(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Cos nobody knows tomorrow
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by cuvox(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
That girl is insecure undecided

I think it's more than that.
I don't see why girls agree to enter a "no strings attached " relationship when they are clearly in love.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by cuvox(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2016
jonaifame22:
Cos nobody knows tomorrow

and if she asks you what will be your response
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by cuvox(m): 9:59am On Sep 10, 2016
colik:
funny. but that answer just won't do
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by cuvox(m): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2016
2dice01:
emotional blackmail

as in ehn

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2016
cuvox:

funny. but that answer just won't do

Lol....I know.
Some girls are naive...They can't just help it.
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by Laveda(f): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2016
That's why its good to always the define the relationship from the onset.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by joseph1832ng: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2016
Laveda:
Even if the relationship is defined, do you guys still agree to the terms? I think not. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by cuvox(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2016
Laveda:

nowadays they choose to wait after sex
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by Laveda(f): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Even if the relationship is defined, do you guys still agree to the terms? I think not. grin

sad we do.
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by joseph1832ng: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2016
colik:
Which excellence might that be?
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by joseph1832ng: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2016
Laveda:

sad we do.
Speak for yourself, not others. I know many who don't and they still ask that nonsense.
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by Laveda(f): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Speak for yourself, not others. I know many who don't and they still ask that nonsense.

Well, you right.
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Which excellence might that be?

Lol...Figure it out.
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by joseph1832ng: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2016
Laveda:

Well, you right.
Yea me. And you know me sef sabi ask question wella. tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by joseph1832ng: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2016
colik:

Lol...Figure it out.
I would on a normal day, but since this emanated from you, please kindly do me the honour. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2016
joseph1832ng:
I would on a normal day, but since this emanated from you, please kindly do me the honour. grin

Well...I'm just the conduit...I have no idea what the originator had in mind.
If I should go along with the scripture quoted it's obviously God's excellence.
Abi..
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by firstking01(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by firstking01(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by firstking01(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2016
Nigerian girls makes you believe that having sex with them means you are dating her...for Godsake we can play the mutual games and after the show, everyone to your tent o israel...heat gain=heat loss...
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by 2dice01: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2016
cuvox:

as in ehn
you go fear 9ja girls
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by joseph1832ng: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2016
colik:

Well...I'm just the conduit...I have no idea what the originator had in mind.
If I should go along with the scripture quoted it's obviously God's excellence.
Abi..
Well I wouldn't know, as God's excellence doesn't add a dime to my pocket. smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Well I wouldn't know, as God's excellence doesn't add a dime to my pocket. smiley

I see. smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by whizcartel(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2016
it bugs me. The one my ex asked me last was, why are we dating. I was jus dumbfounded.
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by laiza(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2016
2dice01:
emotional blackmail
I tell you. It's simply blackmail!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by joseph1832ng: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2016
colik:

I see. smiley
I didn't know you are blind?
Re: Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? by cuvox(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2016
whizcartel:
it bugs me. The one my ex asked me last was, why are we dating. I was jus dumbfounded.

even when the relationship is defined "as dating" o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law / Tales Of A First Date From hell / 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.