Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man (59371 Views)

"I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by billyG(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
donbenedict:
He looks like Buhari
I thought as much,wailers don start again as mischievious as ever. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by kuchikau: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
sinaj:
ur cancer

Ur death.
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by EbiJUNIRO(m): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
donbenedict:
He looks like Buhari

____
Ur eye sharp!

Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by chuksp09(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
donbenedict:
He looks like Buhari
Language!
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by donbenedict(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
chuksp09:

Language!
pardin? angry
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by sinaj(f): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
kuchikau:

Ur death.
ur miserable death
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by flokii: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Unlimited22:

Just take a really good look at what you wrote, and ask yourself if you don't need to be in a mental home.

Nawa o..

Someone can not play with you pple again? undecided
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
eyeview:
The guy looks like a white version of buhari
Hahaha baba so u sef get eyes like me grin. Proper white version of Buhari o
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
chuksp09:

Language!

__
Hope u ain't reasoning contrary?
Look @ the pic ordinarily, they look alike.
[/]Freedom of speech[b/] is free!!
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by kuchikau: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
sinaj:
ur miserable death
Ur unfortunate journey to the grave.
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by omolayomi06: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
obiremy:
A white woman named Lulu Kiity took to her facebook page to call out two young black Kenyan ladies whom she accused of philanding with her husband. She wrote; ‘Two monkeys touching my husband. He is totally mine you stupid monkeys. He is not your forever. He is mine. He is never yours. Lol. Well, it seems that Lulu is a bitter ex, as one of the supposed ‘monkeys’ Sarah Gathua has replied her. Read what she wrote below;  

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/black-monkeys-leave-my-husband-alone.html
where let the stupid white ostrich go find another stinking white ostrich like her to marry date now abi na only that man dey. I hate all this oyinbo people with this there rasism.
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by placeofallure(f): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
donbenedict:
He looks like Buhari
Thank you! In fact I had to double-check to ensure he isn't Buhari.
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Emperor4tune(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
I have choosen to live in a different world

Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by jacksonPolloc(m): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
eyeview:
The guy looks like a white version of buhari
guy u wicked ooo..hope daura secret service diss dies not see this
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Kakamorufu(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
she's pained
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by sukkot: 2:15am On Sep 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Looool. You are right to an extent. Money makes the world go round. A lot of the African currencies are toilet paper. I still have some stacks of Naij money I brought from naij 2years ago when I went there, way before currency became the supreme toilet paper it is now and it has zero value to me lol. Just some souvenir type shyte lol. Africa is just effed up. Some Caribbean countries are the ones keeping black countries alive. I was checking the exchange rate of Bahamian currency and the dollar a few days ago and I was shocked when I saw 1:1. I heard Barbados isn't bad as well. So, I guess there's still hope for black folks with those two countries keeping hopes alive despite the fact that they depend solely on tourism.

But regardless, those African biitches worship that white skin hard and it's evident in how prevalent skin bleaching is across the continent. When they are not following white men around like dogs, they are kneeling down to white women like maids lool. Why won't they call them monkeys? Lool
yeah colonial mentality is huge in africa. cant really blame weak minded people conforming because thats how they were created. most of the world population are created as zombies / followers and they will mimic whomever is in power and in control. only few people are created and programmed with individual thoughts. so it is what it is lol. LORD cant create too many people with individual thoughts because too many cooks spoil the broth. you cant have too many chiefs and not enough indians. most are created as working zombies and followers to keep the world stable. so yeah if black people take control of the world again you will see the whole world trying to be black. it is what it is . zombiehood is real

2 Likes

Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by biridon(m): 6:33am On Sep 12, 2016
after all the so called black monkeys are sweeter than white monkeys ..
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by jackima: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2016
Only in Kenya
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Shym3xx: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
sukkot:
yeah colonial mentality is huge in africa. cant really blame weak minded people conforming because thats how they were created. most of the world population are created as zombies / followers and they will mimic whomever is in power and in control. only few people are created and programmed with individual thoughts. so it is what it is lol. LORD cant create too many people with individual thoughts because too many cooks spoil the broth. you cant have too many chiefs and not enough indians. most are created as working zombies and followers to keep the world stable. so yeah if black people take control of the world again you will see the whole world trying to be black. it is what it is . zombiehood is real

Looool. Zombiehood is definitely real with all these coons always trying hard to fit in rather than relating to things organically while maintaining their real identity with pride lol.

Everyone is already trying to be black without black people having any power whatsover, then again most of them are culture vultures.
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by kuchikau: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
sinaj:
ur miserable death
Ur unfortunate death.
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by kuchikau: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
sinaj:
ur miserable death

...Ur unfortunate death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman / Virgin's Forum / The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.