Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex (47575 Views)

13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / 15 Pictures You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Been A Nigerian Man’s Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
Aderola15.. Leave me na, I don't want again gringrin
ehnnnnnnshockedshockedshocked, do I know you tonguetonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by handsam(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by handsam(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
handsam:

Baegrin
I'm happy you are here smiley
read this and get over that girl you been cryin' on my shoulder over tongue

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by iykekelvins(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aderola15:

ehnnnnnnshockedshockedshocked, do I know you tonguetonguetongue
Agh!

Hafter hall the effoit that I estersize. You har denying me.

Aye oo.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by AngelAhnie(f): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
handsam:

undecidedcrylipsrsealed
what?

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
13. When they now have the liver to call you a bad friend.

11 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Lsofdk(m): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin grin so true

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
lolzzz
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
Agh!

Hafter hall the effoit that I estersize. You har denying me.

Aye oo.

So fine boys lie shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by iykekelvins(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aderola15:

So fine boys lie shockedshockedshocked
It is a known talent grin
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by handsam(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm happy you are here smiley
read this and get over that girl you been cryin' on my shoulder over tongue

Same here homie. Leave him already undecided
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by handsam(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
what?

Water
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by AngelAhnie(f): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
handsam:

Water
K
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
It is a known talent grin
Lol, smhfy..... So you cannor put your lies on hold and respect the Sabbath dayundecided You'll see me in your church next Sunday, coming to report your arsetonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by iykekelvins(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aderola15:

Lol, smhfy..... So you cannor put your lies on hold and respect the Sabbath dayundecided You'll see me in your church next Sunday, coming to report your arsetonguetonguetongue
Izz play na, is that how you used to do?
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by handsam(m): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
Izz play na, is that how you used to do?
Naso you fear your pastor reachgrin you don enter my pot of souptongue
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by lilmax(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aderola15:

This one is for my friend, hers is even more stupidundecided cus the boy doesn't want her again..... Mumu pikin
grin
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by IamLEGEND1: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
How much?
N50
I no get money for akara tomorrow morning.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by IamLEGEND1: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
How much?
N50
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by NanciaKay(f): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lol...... They be listening like they understand and will do what you advice them. But na lie!
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by iykekelvins(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aderola15:

Naso you fear your pastor reachgrin you don enter my pot of souptongue
Edakun..

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by AngelAhnie(f): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
N50

Sweedheart, I will transfer some cash into ya account
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
lilmax:
grin
iyaff vexed abicheesy? don't mind me jawe, it's soooo annoying. Have told her how this last time will be her undoing because dude go dash am belle and deny itundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
Edakun..
Lmaooooo
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by iykekelvins(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aderola15:
Lmaooooo
winkwink
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by gretblue: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op, hope I guess no one is jilted around you there?
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by LuvU2: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin hilariousss
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
handsam:

Same here homie. Leave him already undecided
cry
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by lilmax(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aderola15:

iyaff vexed abicheesy? don't mind me jawe, it's soooo annoying. Have told her how this last time will be her undoing because dude go dash am belle and deny itundecidedundecided
love is simply stupid grin
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by handsam(m): 12:33am On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
cry

Ok ok... I will allow you to cry on my shoulders one more time wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage / Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Why Young Women Often Date Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.