Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex (47576 Views)

13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / 15 Pictures You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Been A Nigerian Man’s Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 12, 2016
handsam:

Ok ok... I will allow you to cry on my shoulders one more time wink
Boy!! Stop formin' hero!!
You know it was you with yo snotty nose over on my shoulder messin' up my new dress! grin
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by handsam(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Boy!! Stop formin' hero!!
You know it was you with yo snotty nose over on my shoulder messin' up my new dress! grin

Ifahear
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by bashemmy: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
finally front page after hw many years of joining nairaland pls celebrate me

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by BABANGBALI: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Aderola15:

This one is for my friend, hers is even more stupidundecided cus the boy doesn't want her again..... Mumu pikin
don't mind her. Come make I show you something
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Mikylopez(f): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Aderola15.. Leave me na, I don't want again gringrin
sweety who is she?
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by SucreB: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
all i see is crap!!!!

i am sure you are a culprit.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
BABANGBALI:
don't mind her. Come make I show you something
Lol, what is it?undecided
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by iykekelvins(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mikylopez:
sweety who is she?
My friend
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by vitality22(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
Aderola15:

This one is for my friend, hers is even more stupidundecided cus the boy doesn't want her again..... Mumu pikin
Something tells me that your friend is YOU
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by BABANGBALI: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Lol, what is it?undecided
my new boxer that I just boughted
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
vitality22:

Something tells me that your friend is YOU
Looool, no way...... That something is very wrong Sir, I did 2 or 3 of those things up there but not this particular one. I know when to shut the doorcheesy
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
My friend
My yellow headshockedshockedshocked
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
BABANGBALI:
my new boxer that I just boughted
Owkies, I'll seen it when I came back form werkcheesytongue
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by BABANGBALI: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Owkies, I'll seen it when I came back form werkcheesytongue
aiite. I can't wait to shows it to you
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by iykekelvins(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
Aderola15:

My yellow headshockedshockedshocked
Shey you're doing Emperor.lee, its sweeting you..
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
*In Jenifa's voice,can't I marry two both of youwhat's strong in youundecided
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
*In Jenifa's voice*,can't I marry two both of youwhat's strong in youundecided
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Tobium1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Back from ban. I have a friend who does dat exactly
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by iykekelvins(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
Aderola15:

*In Jenifa's voice*,can't I marry two both of youwhat's strong in youundecided
Sweetheart, ham sorry. But you haf to shoose one olv us. And I can see you lawv him the more.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Sweetheart, ham sorry. But you haf to shoose one olv us. And I can see you lawv him the more.

You can lieundecided,when,where did you see
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by iykekelvins(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Aderola15:

You can lieundecided,when,where did you see
Limme jor cry
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Limme jor cry
Okay cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nne u try but but

mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm
u try
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by MhizVeronica(f): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
suzan404:
10. When they say you’re just hating because you’re single.

See my life.

lol i can relate to it

that my stupid old friend chai is not easy to have that person as enemy esp wen you were close
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Theelove(f): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
OP, u get am jae
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by AndreSalvatore: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
TheManfromKenya:
Female nairalanders and useless threads
. Dude y r u dis pained?

You must be a die hard sadist... tongue
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by AndreSalvatore: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
TheManfromKenya:
Female nairalanders and useless threads
. Dude y r u dis pained?

You must be a die hard sadist... angry
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by freecocoa(f): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lol, me and my former roommate. grin

Never got accused of hating though(not to my hearing).
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by fweshmax44(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
just bought 10 bags of rice...anticipate the famine ;Djust bought 10 bags of rice...anticipate the famine
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Icezyke(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hilarious!!...
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by EmperorLee(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
I dey CUM, I wan go see my EX.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by youngjoy(f): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
sorry to say am one of them, in fact right now am going through d mess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage / Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Why Young Women Often Date Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.