Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex (47574 Views)

13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / 15 Pictures You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Been A Nigerian Man’s Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by holluphemydavid(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
Can't believe dis cud make a front page
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 17, 2016
How you look at their wedding when they eventually end up as husband and wife...... grin
So after everything,who knew they would make it here,hmmmm grin grin

Disclaimer: May not apply to all. Believe at your own risk. cool

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by rudestmcblaze: 12:36am On Sep 17, 2016
suzan404:
13. When they now have the liver to call you a bad friend.
I once had a friend like that, he was making me feel Luke a bad person cos I wasn't into any serious relationship. We are now worst enemies.... ooops, we're not enemies but strangers as we now act like we don't know each other
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex by kechywillz(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
This one try,at least it made me laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage / Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Why Young Women Often Date Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.