Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. (100253 Views)

The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... / How To Know Your Man Loves You / 13 Ways To Satisfy Your Woman Every Night 18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 30, 2016
chronique:
Sorry,but this doesn't make any sense at all. Hard fact.
Maybe you should go back to kindergarten smiley
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Laido: 1:02am On Sep 30, 2016
asuo27:
Well!, i'm not satisfied by your respond. grin

Honestly, Be submisive. It helps. Men loves it a lot. Now, somethin happened last week about this in reality which I won't talk about. The man had 2 wives, could u blv he later sent the 2nd wife away all cuz of this issue. The 1st wife still dey gallant. Onto she's submisive and patient. Let your man just be your man and you should just do everythin to makes things get good. #Goodnight

4 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Laido: 1:10am On Sep 30, 2016
My own is; treat me right and I will treat you with all the love in my heart...but treat me bad then you will see my dark side undecided......I'm a human being for crying out loud, I have feelings and emotions sad.....you don't expect me to submit like a person who doesn't have a soul, mind and emotions. The bible's definition of submission is for women who have no feelings or emotions, it's for women with a slave mentality sad.....This is sooo unrealistic!!! It's more of fallacy tongue

Lol .. You clearing them! #If you ever finds the mean who loves you the way you are, give glory

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by ndcide(m): 1:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

[b]Grandpa You still don't get it?

The Bible "FIRST"admonished husbands to "LOVE their wives,why have You decided to throw that part away and keep hammering on "SUBMIT" which actually came "SECOND" in the bible. haba.

How can You now twist it all and put the wife's submission before the husband's love,when the bible specifically told husbands to LOVE their wives first?

it is humans that always twist God's words, to suit yourselves,by doing this You all have created problems that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Husband are lords to their wives,lords are leaders,the bible admonished leaders to lead by been servants to their subjects, Jesus led by washing the feet of people.

If You want to use the bible as the yardstick to marriage makesure You do so using every part of it not some part of it that suits you
This is the hard truth and the day of reckoning shall come where You will explain to God How You have led people astray by quoting the bible upside down[/b]

I've read your post and I can see you use worldly logic on the scriptures.. Interestingly, it has always failed.
Deep down, you know the truth. 1peter 3:5-6 is very instructive. It gives a vivid example to follow.

It's not something that is dependent on the other. The truth is, that's the only way for a really great marital relationship.

The aspects of a man loving his wife is also clear. There's no, "if she submits". The issue of which comes first does not arise. Both the man and woman is obligated to do these things as unto God.

That scripture is talking about married people, not boyfriends and girlfriends.

7 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 30, 2016
Laido:

Honestly, Be submisive. It helps. Men loves it a lot. Now, somethin happened last week about this in reality which I won't talk about. The man had 2 wives, could u blv he later sent the 2nd wife away all cuz of this issue. The 1st wife still dey gallant. Onto she's submisive and patient. Let your man just be your man and you should just do everythin to makes things get good. #Goodnight
I pity this generation. If you tell people the truth they start arguing with you.

6 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 30, 2016
oxmale:
I have been observing for some time and it's as if there are paid satanic agent on the internet whose mission is to thwart the messages of the gospel.
The wise will take the words of the OP and work with it while the foolish ones will reject it.
The woman was created for the man and not the man for the woman.
The book of genesis says the desire of the woman shall be for her husband. How to please her husband.
Ladies - Never say "I do" if you are not ready to submit to your husband.
No man in his right senses will reject a submissive wife.
Submission does not mean you are a slave. If your husband is not cool with something you are doing for instance and he corrects you, You must must accept and obey him.
He in turn must love you but it's your duty to constantly look for ways to please your husband.
spot on

6 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 30, 2016
oxmale:
Ladies be wise. The bible is the ultimate authority. That same bible says.
A wise woman builds her home while the foolish one plucks it down with her hands.
Not everyone can accept this truth because they are carnally minded.
It is only for those that have a strong spiritual foundation in christ.
A relationship is between three persons - God, a man and a woman.
Never separate God from a relationship.
spot on

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Just one question Toks2008

ARE YOU MARRIED?
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by savictory2(m): 1:17am On Sep 30, 2016
The word of GOD is really met for His children (those who believe in Him) and Jesus said, if you love me obey my command... John 14:15.
My own is; treat me right and I will treat you with all the love in my heart...but treat me bad then you will see my dark side undecided......I'm a human being for crying out loud, I have feelings and emotions sad.....you don't expect me to submit like a person who doesn't have a soul, mind and emotions. The bible's definition of submission is for women who have no feelings or emotions, it's for women with a slave mentality sad.....This is sooo unrealistic!!! It's more of fallacy tongue
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by samuelchimmy(m): 1:20am On Sep 30, 2016
ok
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 30, 2016
The mistake some women make is thinking they are equal in authority to the man. Or wife thinking they are equal in authority to their husband.
God has placed the man above the woman. The wise will listen and obey, the foolish ones will neglect it.

6 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by samuelchimmy(m): 1:25am On Sep 30, 2016
African girls think they can leave their heritage and inherit another man's and still manage to be happily married. truth is, an unsubmissive wife is a sure way to marital disaster, no matter how you try to turn it, the man is the head, the woman also is not a slave, but black women misunderstand this concept,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Godfather898989: 1:34am On Sep 30, 2016
asuo27:
Well!, i'm not satisfied by your respond. grin
As a xtian like me the bible says unquote u can only divorce on grounds of infidelity my sister Mat 5:32.If its not a two way traffic go.If u r been submissive n ur hubby is been unfaithful divorce him no hard feelings pls.

4 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by savictory2(m): 1:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Teespice:
same ephesians says that husbands should love their wives.

how can you expect a woman to submit when all you do is ill treat her. if you do her right, noting will stop her from submitting unless something is wrong somewhere.

As always, you are entitled to your opinion.
why is it too hard for God'S children to obey simple instructions from their Lord? Most men have failed to love their wife as Christ loveth the church and most women too have fail in this regards by not being in agreement with the word of the lord their GOD. Submission to them is No No. Love is the duty of the man while submission is duty of woman, is not to be EARN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by freecocoa(f): 1:42am On Sep 30, 2016
To be submissive, you practically have to be a zombie, so unless you want a zombie for a wife, shut up about submission already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 30, 2016
I think I might just have to agree with the op grin smiley.....logically thinking and speaking. The op has a point, I understand and realize that now smiley

3 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 30, 2016
freecocoa:
To be submissive, you practically have to be a zombie, so unless you want a zombie for a wife, shut up about submission already.
this one case no go fit let person handle.

3 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by dapsonlou(m): 1:55am On Sep 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Yes! It does make sense, but wives should submit fully to their husbands according to the bible principles. My husband cannot tell me to sleep with his friend & you expect me to submit fully

A man that ask his wife to sleep with this friend is an Animal. They said you should submit to your husband not to an Animal. Submission does not mean slavery.

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by NkayTiana(f): 1:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Okay... wonderful piece, take a time out to wish me a happy birthday... today 30th of September, a legend was born... Dieu Merci

5 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 30, 2016
I cannot believe you. A woman is disrespected and yet should give respect. You forget life is give and take. Means the woman should cheat too and her husband has no right to disrespect her. Pathetic.
Toks2008:

Nice question.

The issue of a man cheating will forever be a pain in the minds of many ladies but I'm so so sorry to tell you this truth that submitting to your husband is unconditional.

In submittion you can table your grievances and the fact that your hubby cheats on you is not a ground for disrespect. If you want to leave the union because of that then it's your choice but that must not make you disrespect him.

Your husband is your lord.

4 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by beautyerhu86(f): 2:05am On Sep 30, 2016
Toks2008:
THE SUBMISSIVE WOMAN

Most ladies spend so much time and energy preparing for a wedding ceremony but very unprepared for just one condition responsible for a formidable union called SUBMISSION.

The modern day woman has allowed sophistication as a result of sound education and several other factors to make her see herself as equal to a man hence finds it difficult to be extremely submissive and this is one of the triggering factors for a break up. Being fully submissive to your man is one of the greatest secret to longevity of any romantic affair so Lets see what the Quran and Bible has to say concerning the act of submission from the woman.

Al-Tirmidhi 3272 - "When Allah's Messenger was asked which woman was best he replied, 'The one who pleases (her husband) when he looks at her, obeys him when he gives a command, and does not go against his wishes regarding her person or property by doing anything of which he disapproves'."

Ephesians 5:22-24 :Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

No woman has any business with marriage or any serious romantic affair with a man until she is ready to "submit,honor,respect,reverence her husband to the maximum level just as she will respect the lord.Show me a submissive woman and I will show you a peaceful and lasting union.Being submissive does not mean you should obey your man blindly or go against the commandments of GOD neither does it make you a zombie or a mindless person but it means being meek,humble and serene even when you disagree with your man as many times as possible.Believe it or not,no matter how many relationships you get involved in,you will always have issues if you don't learn how to submit yourself to your man.

And as the man,for whatever reason you choose to marry that lady, if you are not ready to love that woman with her imperfections and without exception with behavior worthy of respect and esteem, always seeking the best for her with an attitude of loving-kindness all the days of your life please don't propose marriage to her.

GOD commands the man to love the wife and the wife to submit to the husband. Refusal to do this is rebellion against GOD himself.By loving your wife you are honoring GOD and not doing your wife a favor and by submitting to your husband, you are demonstrating an act of obedience to GOD and not to your husband.

I hope this makes sense.

Are you married Mr OP
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 30, 2016
Most of his posts are very flawed and he makes it appear as if he's struggling with his own relationship life, reason why he gives so much advice everytime. As the saying goes, those with so much advice have the most issues.
Diplomaticbeing:

You amuse me. Kindly re-read the first paragrahy of your article and see how self-conceited you appeared.

All the same, no hard feelings. Take care.

5 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by nwamehn: 2:16am On Sep 30, 2016
Toks2008:

Bro I'm so unfettered with negative comments and anytime I respond to one I just do that to correct the poster.

The truth us that I have no business with nairaland asides my passion for freelance writing on romance, religion and politics.

I know what marriage looks and feels like and the best I can do is share my knowledge and experience here and it is the choice of people to contribute or ignore rather than slander or make derogatory remarks.

No hard feelings watsoever. I'm a lover not a fighter.

Ur view on certain issues might not always be acceptable to me but I sure love the way u respond to people here, especially the ones that come for e-war. Keep it up bro.

4 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Nice one OP, also watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag5JGJ55SmU

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Icon79(m): 3:10am On Sep 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Yes! It does make sense, but wives should submit fully to their husbands according to the bible principles. My husband cannot tell me to sleep with his friend & you expect me to submit fully
First of all, the Bible says to submit to your own husbands as onto the Lord. So obviously, the wife ought not to submit if the husby asks her to do something evil. In addition, I'd like everyone to take note that the Bible says that wives are to submit to their OWN husbands (emphasis added). Hence, the instructions here isn't for women to submit to men. Got it??

Having said that, if you don't like the Biblical injunction on the subject, then maybe you'd follow the heathens teaching on wives/husbands relationship. Let me cite a few of these doctrines:

Not only the arm of the virtuous woman, but her speech as well, ought not to be for the public, and she ought to be modest and guarded about saying anything in the hearing of outsiders…For a woman ought to do her talking either to her husband or through her husband, and she should not feel aggrieved if, like the flute-player, she makes a more impressive sound through a tongue not her own… If [wives] subordinate themselves to their husbands, they are commended, but if they want to have control, they cut a sorrier figure than the subjects of their control. And control ought to be exercised by the man over the woman, not as the owner has control over a piece of property, but, as the soul colonists the body, by entering into her feelings and being knit to her through goodwill. As, therefore, it is possible to exercise care over the body without being a slave to its pleasures and desires, so it is possible to govern a wife, and at the same time to delight and gratify her.

Plutarch, Moralia: Advice to the Bride and Groom 142 C-E

A woman must live for her husband according to law and in actuality, thinking no private thoughts of her own, but taking care of her marriage and guarding it. For everything depends on it. A woman must bear all that her husband bears, whether he be unlucky or sin out of ignorance, whether he be sick or drunk or sleep with other women…If her husband thinks something is sweet she will think so too; if she thinks something bitter, she will agree. Otherwise she will be out of tune with her whole universe.

Neo-Pythagorean text

The husband governs, but the wife is governed…But he does not rule over her with a despotic power: for he is diligently attentive to her welfare…Those husbands that govern their wives despotically, are hated by them, but those that govern them with a guardian authority are despised by them…but those that govern them politically are both admired and loved.

Callicratidas, On the Happiness of Households 105.8-.106.9

The woman, says the Law, is in all things inferior to the man. Let her accordingly be submissive, not for her humiliation, but that she may be directed, for the authority has been given by God to the man.

Josephus, Against Apion 2.199

Wives must be in servitude to their husbands, a servitude not imposed by violent ill-treatment but promoting obedience in all things.

Philo, Hypothetica 7.3
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by jahsson(m): 3:35am On Sep 30, 2016
ItsQuinn:
You can only find a submissive slave woman in Nollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood movies, in your dreams and your imagination. Realistically they don't exist, if you're waiting to find one, you will wait for all eternity. Like I said, the bible is unrealistic! smiley tongue

i beg to differ...

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Pavore9: 3:44am On Sep 30, 2016
Na when person enter marriage, e go no say most of the skewed threads and posts on Nairaland are far from reality!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by AreaFada2: 3:47am On Sep 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:

Well, God did not intend that husbands would be pimps, swingers or weirdos. grin cheesy

Do not forget that both man & woman are expected to play their part. I guess no man who loves, respects & cherishes his wife would turn her into "donatus". cheesy

Or are you referring to some of our ancient friends from Benue that entertained guests with their lovely wives? I heard that practice is dead now. cheesy cheesy
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by universalMan: 3:58am On Sep 30, 2016
The hypocrisy in most equal-right women is betrayed in their steady and constant "slavery" to their bosses in the work place vs their intolerance of submission to their husbands at home. Clearly, there is a superior desirable they are prepared to "slave" for at work! Any women who esteems money and fame over God's order should steer clear from marriage.

4 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by jahsson(m): 3:58am On Sep 30, 2016
From all the comments I've read... Marriage is going to be extinct in d near future cry ... All thatl be left is a live-in rship...
If there's sooo much argument about who loves first or who submits first then why get married in d first place... ??... My POV is ... Husband give ur 100% .. Wife give ur 100%... D problem starts wen both parties wanna meet half way... Both only wanting to reciprocate what they are getting...

#PLU

5 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 4:06am On Sep 30, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Submissive, submission, submitting......... grin

If any woman come to me and act all archaic, bringing water for me to wash my hands before eating, kneeling down and bowing for me as sign of respect, not having her own opinion but agreeing to everything I say, God knows that kinna woman won't last a day.

All I want in a woman is someone I can sit down and plan short, medium and long term goals with, Someone that we will have mutual respect for ourself, someone that will inspire and motivate me to always be the best I can be, a good and caring mother for my kids, a woman that will always engage me in intellectual discussion, someone I can communicate our issues and success with, a woman that I can be proud to call my wife in front of the whole world because she is her true self, a woman that loves me with all her heart for who I am and not what I am, a woman that has a calm demeanor and respectful attitude.....

The biggest problem I have always and will always have with most posters on my threads is that they never ever read to understand before making comments.

For Petes sake I just explained that a woman can in fact stand her ground as regards any decision but it all depends on the manner she does that...What you have expressed is an opinion with the mindset that I encouraged women to be zombies...nah so please don't twist my write up.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.