Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister (30589 Views)

Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by femi4: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
onyekachee:
light skinned men will never leave dark skinned women alone,choI
@op your people are beautiful
lovely photos
and vise versa...nice lap
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by femi4: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
Proffdada:
Congrats but the guy looks kinda oldundecided
na pimples
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Omonigeriarere: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
agoadiv:
this photos makes me feel like getting married ,pls will u husband me

he-female or an Aphrodite?

Cos your moniker says otherwisetongue tongue tongue
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by xtervaganza(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
T5OM:

Have you ever thought of getting your head examined? No? You really should.

You complain we discriminate against dark-skinned women and blame our preferences as the reason why countless women are increasingly bleaching their skins yet you're complaining now that one of us chose a dark-skinned woman.

What do you women really want?

hey tool, what's your stress over my comment?

People like you die lonely and sad because you take life too serious and can't even take a joke.

You must be really fun at parties
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by obontami: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
cool
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by McBean157(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
I was kidding... grin
It better be so o. Good evening!
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by careerlife(f): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by delishpot: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Emeraldcute:
u all are invited

and pls help me invite e-money to attend the wedding to
thank you smiley

Like play like play E-money go fit surprise una O
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
McBean157:

It better be so o. Good evening!
Evening
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Emeraldcute(f): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
delishpot:

Like play like play E-money go fit surprise una O
na beg i de beg am oocheesy
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by MrsChima(f): 1:43am On Sep 16, 2016
kelvinkosi:
... You must be insane.... Appreciate good things for once in ur miserable life.... Cute pics God bless the union ...

This bish is mad. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by MrsChima(f): 1:51am On Sep 16, 2016
Appareil:
Casual clothes and simple. No designer name,, local and we love it. You are rich, high and mighty and so you will definitely not appreciate the lowly!! Na wa O!!!

I like nice clothes and if you are going to do a public pictures......dress to impress otherwise it is irrelevant.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by honharr(m): 2:04am On Sep 16, 2016
and i knw the young man..Harry my classmate in uni
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by 99foxxy(f): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2016
Obim hurry biko make we go do our pre wedding pictures on the sky grin
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Smartademu(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2016
Una don old small sha. Congrats anyway!
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Appareil(m): 12:31am On Sep 17, 2016
MrsChima:

I like nice clothes and if you are going to do a public pictures......dress to impress otherwise it is irrelevant.
I see your point!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? / 7 Unreal Factors That Often Cause Delay In Marriage / Man Gifts Wife 2018 Lexus RX Sport 350 To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.