Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence (8753 Views)

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / The Bible Is Fiction: A Collection Of Evidence / Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 4:46am On Sep 24, 2016
DoctorAlien:

grin

Yes. GOD is very complex. Too complex for our finite brains to comprehend.

However, this logic of yours will lead one into assuming there is an infinite number of Creators. If GOD is so complex that somebody must be His Creator, then that Creator is far more complex and so demands a Creator, and so on... grin Where does that lead us?

We also know that order cannot come out of chaos/disorder. Therefore there is a Creator.

nice point bro.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 4:48am On Sep 24, 2016
DoctorAlien:

If I prove it my way, they start to talk again.

GOD is the Creator of and not a part of the universe, and so you cannot prove He exists by employing skeptical empiricism. Just like no amount of study you conduct on a building will prove that it's architect exists (assuming the identity of said architect is in question).

Look all around you, you will see proof of GOD's existence.

My problem with this Clowns, is that they don't mind not having evidence for Evolution or bigbang but demand evidence for God when it is everywhere for them to see.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 4:49am On Sep 24, 2016
donnffd:

You are right, the earth is perfect for life as we know, the only misconception here is overturned cause and effect.

You are assuming that the earth was created because of life, when it should be the other way around, Life evolved to fit the earth.

We both agree the earth is beautiful and its our home.

Dreamer.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 5:06am On Sep 24, 2016
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 5:07am On Sep 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

pls stop these lies...
Show me where intelligent design is an established scientific work..

Read what Scientists have to say.

www.geraldschroeder.com/ScienceGod.aspx
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 5:10am On Sep 24, 2016
johnydon22:

Jesus Christ so you didnt know there are Hurricanes in other planet and even the one on Jupiter is greater and has lasted longer than any the earth has seen ...

Why would anybody waste time engaging you when you know so little but champion your ignorance with a lot of arrogance.

raphieMontella ValentineMary - this one is a waste of time, when he doesn't know basic things like this i don't see any need bothering.

Do you know what is a Hurricane? a tropical cyclone.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 5:12am On Sep 24, 2016
Bandeco:
I have been seeing his[BlueAgent(m)] comments here. He is not just unlearned but also childish and uncivil in his submissions.

BlueAgent, This section is not meant for people like you. You can do a better job @ the relationship section.

I wonder why people in my generation still do cling on this god-believe when the lack of evidence therein is overwhelming even to a kid that is ready to embrace reason instead of dogma and beliefs.

Why do they even want god to exist?

You are a bigot .if you can not accept facts that are contrary to your Opnion.Since Science,logic,facts don't back your beliefs. i wonder what your argument is based on.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 5:22am On Sep 24, 2016
ValentineMary:

I agree with Johnnydon22. Engaging u would be a total waste of time.

You are too Scared to engage me.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 5:22am On Sep 24, 2016
ValentineMary:

I agree with Johnnydon22. Engaging u would be a total waste of time.

You are too Scared to engage me.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 5:26am On Sep 24, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
And THAT is what triggers "the impulse to condescend and belittle".....

This blueAgent fellow is a serious joke. The perfect clown for a circus show....and I'm not saying this is jest.

Another confused Fella.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by donnffd(m): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

But with such changes, life may not even have started in the first place. You also need to factor in time and phases of the reactions if evolution was true anyway. Its not just aboutbthe constituent's but the right sequence of changes in atmospheric parameters.

It is actually futile discussing creationism from Biological point of view since biology can only take reference from several billion years after the big bang

@bolded, i really doubt that, Life started as fast as it could in an environment very hostile on a very young earth, i believe given the right conditions and ingredients, Life has started multiple times in the galaxy

You know if we were special, we would be made of uncommon stuff, but we are made of the most abudant elements in the universe, Hydrogen, oxygen, Carbon, Nitrogen, phosphorus...

If you want a complex chemistry, those are the elements you would use, and we are made from it, Life is just one of the inevitable effects of carbons powers.

If life was based on a chemistry that was hard to find in the universe, then we have an indirect clue that intelligence was involved, but no, so if life here was created by abundant elements and it arose as fast as it could (200million years on earth given that the galaxy is 10billion years), you can imagine the sheer number of planets that would have different forms of life on it now.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by shadeyinka(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2016
donnffd:

@bolded, i really doubt that, Life started as fast as it could in an environment very hostile on a very young earth, i believe given the right conditions and ingredients, Life has started multiple times in the galaxy

You know if we were special, we would be made of uncommon stuff, but we are made of the most abudant elements in the universe, Hydrogen, oxygen, Carbon, Nitrogen, phosphorus...

I wouldn't agree with you on this. What is the definition of common stuff? What me I see is that the creator of life built biological life out of basic building blocks. Its just like object oriented programming.

Efficient programming involves code reuse, polymorphism, abstractions..etc. The aim of the creator with respect to humans was to create a TRINITY..man who is a Spirit, a Soul and a Body

donnffd:

If you want a complex chemistry, those are the elements you would use, and we are made from it, Life is just one of the inevitable effects of carbons powers.

If life was based on a chemistry that was hard to find in the universe, then we have an indirect clue that intelligence was involved, but no, so if life here was created by abundant elements and it arose as fast as it could (200million years on earth given that the galaxy is 10billion years), you can imagine the sheer number of planets that would have different forms of life on it now.

As said code reuse is more efficient. The spiritual aspect of man makes him immortal and so he is much more superior to other mammals. If man isn't special in this respect, we may have a point of assuming bthat everything came by chemical reactions (however its not a conclusive proof of evolution) if man is not different from other animals.

The origin of life is best tackled not from when the chemical elements have already existed but well before that
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
blueAgent:

Our arguement is not about Hurricane and Jupiter stop deviating. our argument is if their is proof of the World originating by chance or design. the same Scientist you hold in high esteem ,that told you about bigbang and evolution. have decleared that the probability of the earth originating by chance is mathematically impossible. so how do you explain your Earth origin, since Science is not supporting your cliam.j
The phrase that "I am a theist" was probably lost in translation. I am no atheist. I just made sense.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 3:02am On Sep 25, 2016
lordnicklaus:

The phrase that "I am a theist" was probably lost in translation. I am no atheist. I just made sense.

How did you make sense,by arguing about hurricane?
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
blueAgent:

How did you make sense,by arguing about hurricane?
Don't worry, arguing with you is stressful
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
lordnicklaus:
You are scared to argue with me.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
lordnicklaus:
You are scared, you cannot win an argument with me.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
blueAgent:

You are scared, you cannot win an argument with me.
Lolzz, now that is a display of unbridled ego. I simply presented a fact, Jupiter's hurricane can cover the earth if earth were to be put in the monstrous planet. You clearly had no profound knowledge of that. And then I asked you if you can say sin caused hurricanes on Jupiter and you simply chickened out by giving incoherent answers. I am a Christian like you bro! I do not argue to win, that is cheap.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Lolzz, now that is a display of unbridled ego. I simply presented a fact, Jupiter's hurricane can cover the earth if earth were to be put in the monstrous planet. You clearly had no profound knowledge of that. And then I asked you if you can say sin caused hurricanes on Jupiter and you simply chickened out by giving incoherent answers. I am a Christian like you bro! I do not argue to win, that is cheap.

How does hurricane in Jupiter prove that their is no God?

Man was created and given Dominion over the entire Universe. but lost that due to sin. since God cursed man due to Sin.every thing became rebellious against man. including nature, storms like hurricane and Tornandos ,Earthquakes are product of that. e.t.c
if you like believe it or not.
All this half crap bullshit you people exhibit in the name of Science is laughable.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
blueAgent:

How does hurricane in Jupiter prove that their is no God?

Man was created and given Dominion over the entire Universe. but lost that due to sin. since God cursed man due to Sin.every thing became rebellious against man. including nature, storms like hurricane and Tornandos ,Earthquakes are product of that. e.t.c
if you like believe it or not.
All this half crap bullshit you people exhibit in the name of Science is laughable.

I do not like your shallowmindedness and show of disingenuousness. Where have I said there is no God? The phrase "I am a Christian" was probably lost in translation. I simply asked for your opinion on the issue and you are throwing hoolabaloos and hurling hogwash at me. Your naivete in Science is what is laughable and you seem to be a novice in that aspect. Engaging you in discussions have proven infantile and immature. Please do not quote me until you can shake off ego and pride from yourself and have a matured discussion. You seem to have problem in comprehending my english, until you do, please do not quote me.
I thought you were worth engaging in such discussion, but I guess I was wrong!!!
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by knowyaself2(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
knowyaself2:
Some things are hard for words - trying to express them by words can spoil them many times. The mind can grasp these but not all the finer points, especially facts in metaphysics. Some of these truths we can begin to understand by meditation, and by this means the mind can learn that there's only an endless sea of pure consciousness that brought everything into existence. It also permeates everything. I can confidently call this nature. Don't ask me to explain what the essence of this is or how it came about, because it will lead to endless bickering.

By meditation I know that this force/mother nature is not an intelligent being, but it is devine and seems to follow a particular set of natural laws and blueprint. It is the creative and destructive energy which has no beginning and no end.

1 Like

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I do not like your shallowmindedness and show of disingenuousness. Where have I said there is no God? The phrase "I am a Christian" was probably lost in translation. I simply asked for your opinion on the issue and you are throwing hoolabaloos and hurling hogwash at me. Your naivete in Science is what is laughable and you seem to be a novice in that aspect. Engaging you in discussions have proven infantile and immature. Please do not quote me until you can shake off ego and pride from yourself and have a matured discussion. You seem to have problem in comprehending my english, until you do, please do not quote me.
I thought you were worth engaging in such discussion, but I guess I was wrong!!!

You are Confused. next time you say their is Air conditioner in Space. Science Wannabe.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2016
blueAgent:

You are Confused. next time you say their is Air conditioner in Space. Science Wannabe.

Na wa o! Please I beg you in God's name, do not ever quote me or do not ever reply to my threads cause you ain't gonna like what you get.

Na wa o! I just asked for your opinion and you are here ranting and rambling trash. You need to go back to school and learn more. You are truly not worth engaging.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Na wa o! Please I beg you in God's name, do not ever quote me or do not ever reply to my threads cause you ain't gonna like what you get.

Na wa o! I just asked for your opinion and you are here ranting and rambling trash. You need to go back to school and learn more. You are truly not worth engaging.

Lol...... you never asked for my Opinion. what you did was to criticize my comment.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2016
blueAgent:

Lol...... you never asked for my Opinion. what you did was to criticize my comment.
You seriously can't tell between criticism and questions. I asked you to share your opinion if you feel sin caused hurricane on earth and why hurricane takes place on Jupiter, you should have said you have no idea of hurricane on Jupiter and that you are still a learner when it comes to astronomy.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
lordnicklaus:

You seriously can't tell between criticism and questions. I asked you to share your opinion if you feel sin caused hurricane on earth and why hurricane takes place on Jupiter, you should have said you have no idea of hurricane on Jupiter and that you are still a learner when it comes to astronomy.

I laugh at you. am done arguing this.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
blueAgent:

I laugh at you. am done arguing this.
I also laugh at your naivete, abysmal knowledge and slow comprehension intrinsic to one lagged of brilliance. Am also done with the cheap talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Is Good Friday / Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! / What Is 2013's Tag In Your Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.