Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

deleted - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104342 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by dammybounty: 6:53am On Oct 14, 2016
onair:
Folks, I have two questions here.

(1.) Does the 30 days in MMM begin to count after you click on PH OR after you actually have been matched and you have paid the cash?

(2.) I actually paid the cash to PH to those I was matched with. I paid about 10 days ago. The recipients have confirmed and right now in my account, the PH amount that I paid has turned green.

But my main issue is that no new mavro has been credited to my account in the last 10 days that I have paid and it is confirmed. It is supposed to be credited every Tuesday and Thursday but I have not been credited.

Right now, I just have the PH amount that I paid in my account which has turned green but no new mavro credited to it in the last 10 days. It was not even credited again this week Tuesday and Thursday. Folks, has anyone experienced this? What could the issue be?

When did u PH? you account will not increase untill after the first 14days u PH. Ii is likely that it is not 14days yet.
Re: deleted by onair: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2016
I actually clicked on PH since september but I was matched on October 2nd 2016 to pay. I paid the cash the same day on Oct 2. but no mavro credited since. Just the PH amount that I provided shows in my account which has turned green.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 14, 2016
onair:
I actually clicked on PH since september but I was matched on October 2nd 2016 to pay. I paid the cash the same day on Oct 2. but no mavro credited since. Just the PH amount that I provided shows in my account which has turned green.
probably your mavro just got unfrozen just be patient
Re: deleted by amordi: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: deleted by uyicos: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
knostbrown01:
how many days does it take when som1 request GH to be merge?
It's. Immediate oh just request log out and log in, if after you can get help write support sorry for the delay
Re: deleted by clems88(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hi peeps. I registered with 15k but 20dollar wasn't given to me. And my mavro has not increased since my first registration. Pls what can I do
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
clems88:
Hi peeps. I registered with 15k but 20dollar wasn't given to me. And my mavro has not increased since my first registration. Pls what can I do

To have the registration bonus, register with 20k and it will take after 14days b4 u mavro will increase.

1 Like

Re: deleted by chukwuwike2ny(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment
Per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus.

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029

Re: deleted by toptech29: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
it all about mmm
Re: deleted by Bluebabybash: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
As an Entrepreneur, multiple challenges tends to emerge during the course of your business. Also, these challenges will definitely surface so long as your intend running that business.

Having a sound knowledge about business insurance can go a long way to aid in containing those challenges talked.

read more [url]+ https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/10/how-to-get-business-insurance.html[/url]
Re: deleted by Triplehawkeyes: 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Banking system is built on Ponzi scheme, so crying out against mmm won't help anything, it's a scheme that would benefit some , just understand someone has got to loose for someone to gain, rule is- make sure it's not you loosing
Re: deleted by abbey621(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bad people get away with crimes when good people refuse to speak up! In a country like Nigeria it is easy to exploit people due to the hardship and poverty. It is the same philosophy that yahoo boys use on their victims; when you are desperate you are willing to believe anything. MMM cannot show you how they make their money, they cannot reveal their methods or their leaders yet people invest thinking if they pay once they will pay forever. This was exactly how I reasoned back in 2005, they paid me once and I decided to go all in on the second batch, big MISTAKE! The clowns disappeared overnight and that was the end of it, back then they operated under a different name and used forex as a cover up. BEWARE ONLY INVEST MONEY THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO LOSE!

2 Likes

Re: deleted by chuksmad(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
dammybounty:

To have the registration bonus, register with 20k and it will take after 14days b4 u mavro will increase.
I PH with 20k, and it is up to 3weeks. Can i go ahead and withdraw before it reaches 1 month?
Re: deleted by talkingood: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
I ve jst few questions on mmm, where do d interest come frm? What is d benefit of d man dat invested d programme? H does he generate d free 20 dollars and 50dollars.pls i need responds in plain language NOT terms tks as i await ur golden response

2 Likes

Re: deleted by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Nigeria her sef must be banned

Check my signature
Re: deleted by Bollove: 3:42am On Oct 18, 2016
talkingood:
I ve jst few questions on mmm, where do d interest come frm? What is d benefit of d man dat invested d programme? H does he generate d free 20 dollars and 50dollars.pls i need responds in plain language NOT terms tks as i await ur golden response
The owner has made billions of naira .... All he has to do is get help without providing help and when somebody need help another participant will pay.

But in a situation where somebody need help and no participant to pay/cover such help, the owner himself shall provide such help in order to maintain the integrity of the platform.

MMM is just d rave of the moment, I partake and I know it may crash one day due to greed of the owner, participant or government .....

nonetheless, let's enjoy d moment but with caution .... "provide help with Ur profit" !!!

1 Like

Re: deleted by Kobicove(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2016
I don't know when it will happen

But I'm very certain of one event...

MMM will eventually crash!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: deleted by faith123456(f): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2016
But what can I do? I requested to get help,and the person that was matched to me uploaded a fake screenshot without payment, I called him and his guider but all to no avail, I wrote to support with my stamped statement of account, yet no response from them, this is going to two weeks now, am confused, is that how my money would just go? 185k for that matter. Plz what can I do?

MMM should do something about this fake screenshot please because it could make people leave the platform.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.