Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies (58806 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by princeakins(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
see who dey talk. Na you be number 1 YD. Igwe 1 of gbogbo Yoruba demon world wide cheesy cheesy

I match on behind u sir...

#Mentorship alliance cool

#Babafordemladies... dey kip comin for d hrtbrker aka YD since 67BC grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Carter4luv(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2016
when he taiwo saw the secret agenda frm miriam, did he call to her attention, if ur woman is faulty dere is ntin wrong to speak to her bout her attitude, but wen d man saw her doing wat she is doing without sayin a damn word, den d guy his same faulty. God cannot gv us a finish woman. ure just tired of her dats all. # the world will not be held responsible for those doing evil, it will be held responsible by those seeing dem doing evil without doing anytin.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Fidelismaria: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Hmmmm Ko Kan Mi
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by KoldKash(m): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2016
VolTOxic:
The entire story is fake. A classic roster & bull story.
I don't buy it. The Miriam herself is a serial liar on twitter. The Taiwo account was created today. Any Jobless youth could be behind it. Heck! She could even be the one. Hence Taiwo is a fictional character.

If the opportunity avails, you might do a bit worse.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2016
princeakins:

I match on behind u sir...

#Mentorship alliance cool

#Babafordemladies... dey kip comin for d hrtbrker aka YD since 67BC grin
hehehehe senior man, why you wan cast your boy Na? You know say I never break any heart all my life. I've always been the victim cry cry
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by holythug(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2016
O boy, u made my day....... grin grin cheesy
NOBODYY:

Did you skip the part where he said she had a "dark secret?"
Every story has a two side

Shout out to Taiwo
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by missKiffy(f): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2016
ciaobrenda:
All men are the same undecided . All this while he knew what he was doing. Why engage her when you know you are not going to marry her, oh so she can spend more money on you. Shame on you Mr don't even try to put one silly defense up cos it's obvious he is a crook.
Calm down and read it well nah, it was after he engaged her that she did the "secret" that made him not to marry her again
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by princeakins(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hehehehe senior man, why you wan cast your boy Na? You know say I never break any heart all my life. I've always been the victim cry cry

Smh

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by smart024(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
missKiffy:

Calm down and read it well nah, it was after he engaged her that she did the "secret" that made him not to marry her again

She was busy doing her "secret" in the open thinking she has caged the monkey, not knowing that the monkey was smarter than her...
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin ogini what's d dark secret? She has male pr.ck b/w her legs abi she is transgender?cheesy.So its not only guys who get scammed sponsoring babes in school with promises of marriage cheesy.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by sammily(m): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by virginchaser(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Well said dear, some people don't know that broken relationship is better than broken marriage. I had a gf who was a virgin I kept her for marriage, I refused to do it with her until after marriage, I quickly rented a 2 bedroom apartment to facilitate our marriage but b4 I knew it she married another man on the orders of her senior sister. I WEPT b'cos I am d one that trained her in school but I moved on. God is faithful who later gave me a graduate to marry on that Night I discovered that my wife is a virgin. So this lady should move on.

I never knew i got a brother here. VIRGINCHASER
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by sekundosekundo: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
virginchaser:

I never knew i got a brother here. VIRGINCHASER

No dear you got it wrong. I married at 37 and my wife was 31yrs when we got married. I met her February, we did our trad. July and our white wedding September that's about 5 months courtship. If I am a virgin chaser, I know the age bracket I will be going for and not a graduate of 31yrs.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by virginchaser(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=49584782]

No dear you got it wrong. I married at 37 and my wife was 31yrs when we got married. I met her February, we did our trad. July and our white wedding September that's about 5 months courtship. If I am a virgin chaser, I know the age bracket I will be going for and not a graduate of 31yrs.[/quote

Just kidding...
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by sekundosekundo: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=virginchaser post=49585005][/quote]
Good To Hear.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
princeakins:

Smh
boss you know I'm not lying tongue tongue tongue
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by DTOBS(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
ati riyin cheesy cheesy eyin esu lalu ogiri oko
Eyin nko oooo, abebora muti yanga
O belekun sunku keru o ba elekun...

Owa lara yin oooo grin grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2016
DTOBS:

Eyin nko oooo, abebora muti yanga
O belekun sunku keru o ba elekun...

Owa lara yin oooo grin grin
This got me rflmao. This is one thing I can't deny about Yorubas, their language/funny idioms/proverbs. Always very funny

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by DTOBS(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This got me rflmao. This is one thing I can't deny about Yorubas, their language/funny idioms/proverbs. Always very funny
Na sister na true ooo... Devil go help person cry, the owner of the cry sef go fear!!! grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2016
DTOBS:

Na sister na true ooo... Devil go help person cry, the owner of the cry sef go fear!!! grin
who's your sister? undecided
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by fairlyisabel(f): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hedonistically:

That is not the issue. So if your fiancé catches you cheating, you will be more interested in justifying your actions by asking him to swear that he has never cheated? Do you think you're in Denmark or something? You girls sef.

Again I ask: do you expect that your proudly Nigerian fiancé would go ahead and marry you even after finding out that you have been cheating on him? If you do, then you must be extremely deluded. Better wake up.
Double standard. He should not dare point fingers when he is guilty. How can one be guilty and still be accusing somebody else?Where do we place conscience? Or has he lost his own? Please he who must point fingers must point with clean hands. Before you step into serious relationship, you should wear honesty as a garment and get rid of selfishness bro.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by DTOBS(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
who's your sister? undecided
Who are you asking undecided
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
DTOBS:

Who are you asking undecided
you called me sister. Do I look like a sister? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hahahahahaha someone called u sis? shocked shocked
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
you dey mind am grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you dey mind am grin
Sister jack cheesy the name fine naw
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by DTOBS(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Sorry, mummy... E Pele ooo!!! Bo lara?
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
DTOBS:

Sorry, mummy... E Pele ooo!!! Bo lara?
Oga ade, se ele chewing gum soju ni? I no be she I'm a he undecided
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
ejo lefero
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
ejo lefero
oroki lofeta kiss grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by DTOBS(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Oga ade, se ele chewing gum soju ni? I no be she I'm a he undecided
Aunty silifa, Eyin loye kin bere lowo e boya nkan damu yin ni. Kini idi ti e fi ma lo (f) nigbati e je okunrin? E need Ki won fi omi gbigbona we yin!!!
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Missmossy(f): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Chai really pathetic, that must have hurt!!!

No matter what the dark secret is if he didn't get married so soon she won't feel as hurt as she is. Even harsh people have got emotions too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Null / Ghanaians Defend Lovers Kissing In A Public Bus (photos) / Why do ladies have a problem with this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.