Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies (58803 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Someone please read and summarize.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by holluphemydavid(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Off to Twitter, people said yoruba demon don strike again lol
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by kullozone(m): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
ajasbaba:
hmmmmm

now the game is getting interesting.

after chopping her for 3yrs free of charge and she still pays some of your bill,

you come dey rant say she get secret.

but when all this dey happen you sweet mouth her say you go marry her.

now you come waka come say you wan defend your self.

sidon dey deceive your self.
So you dey pay you gf before you nyansh?

But the Taiwo nor talk any better thing na. I was expecting more. Oga you're still guilty oh! Unless you wan teh us another story again.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by metallisc(m): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
lilmax:
this guy is fooling himself, nothing said yet

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by ajasbaba(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
kullozone:

So you dey pay you gf before you nyansh?

But the Taiwo nor talk any better thing na. I was expecting more. Oga you're still guilty oh! Unless you wan teh us another story again.

but if you dey yarnsh babe you suppose dey give her small change to take care of her sef nah.its a form of indirect payment grin grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Chikwado1991(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sorry but sister
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by drnoel: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
ajasbaba:
hmmmmm

now the game is getting interesting.

after chopping her for 3yrs free of charge and she still pays some of your bill,

you come dey rant say she get secret.

but when all this dey happen you sweet mouth her say you go marry her.

now you come waka come say you wan defend your self.

sidon dey deceive your self.
Chopping what? She no follow chop d taiwo? Looks like ur mentality needs re-educationing if I.may say so.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by ibietela2(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
ciaobrenda:
All men are the same undecided . All this while he knew what he was doing. Why engage her when you know you are not going to marry her, oh so she can spend more money on you. Shame on you Mr don't even try to put one silly defense up cos it's obvious he is a crook.

Why did you test them all?

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
yoruba demons,that's how they roll, they use and dump you and make it look like it's all your fault, a round of applaud for taiwo, another yoruba demon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by drnoel: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
ciaobrenda:
All men are the same undecided . All this while he knew what he was doing. Why engage her when you know you are not going to marry her, oh so she can spend more money on you. Shame on you Mr don't even try to put one silly defense up cos it's obvious he is a crook.

Before u comment always weigh both side.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
ciaobrenda:
were you dere? Some1 came online to write cooked story, you already believed her. I wonder the kind brain ppl carry for head dis days.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by metallisc(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
shocked]
Well, both of you are dumb shitty Assholes. undecided

Yeah, she's got her shortcomings and you've got yours too. I won't judge nothing...
I mean you're obviously married but you still called her ass to profess your undying, existing love for her...lol. who you kidding,?

anyhoo...Bringing everything online Was just immature Af..

yes, she's hurt... But biitch should get a grip! rather than ranting on cyber space.. she should plot some Badass revenge. like look effing good in 20Years time and come back to marry your son.. or grandson. whatever. we really don't give a flying fùck...

the lady with the most luscious RBA has spoken! grin grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by sekundosekundo: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
Merryglad:
The guy is married for heaven sake there's no point replying the lady, she is only acting like that because she is human. Even the apostles of old looked JESUS eyeball to eyeball and asked him what they stand to gain if they follow him seeing that they left their families to follow him. The guy is just reacting the lady's action, they should settle offline.

Well said dear, some people don't know that broken relationship is better than broken marriage. I had a gf who was a virgin I kept her for marriage, I refused to do it with her until after marriage, I quickly rented a 2 bedroom apartment to facilitate our marriage but b4 I knew it she married another man on the orders of her senior sister. I WEPT b'cos I am d one that trained her in school but I moved on. God is faithful who later gave me a graduate to marry on that Night I discovered that my wife is a virgin. So this lady should move on.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
so girls ehn...jst bcus u Sumtimes help d guy nw means u single handedly sponsored d guy. dis is d reason y even in my broke state,I hard accept cash from girls bcus Tomao wen tables turn dey might change d whole story
Bro, you are just like me, anything a woman do for you, they will use it against you.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by ajasbaba(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
drnoel:

Chopping what? She no follow chop d taiwo? Looks like ur mentality needs re-educationing if I.may say so.

abi nah you be the taiwo grin grin grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by chubbygal(f): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wicked soul !

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by kullozone(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
ajasbaba:

but if you dey yarnsh babe you suppose dey give her small change to take care of her sef nah.its a form of indirect payment grin grin

Hehe... Everybody get their own way sha. If i wan give her something, i go make sure say no be before or immediately after nyanshin sha. Make she jus know say i nor dey pay for that one.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by vectoh(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
we are the #yorubaa_demon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by XaintJoel20: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
ciaobrenda:
Please respect the young man's view. He felt he couldn't continue and had to call it a quit. Every relationship must not end in a marriage. The lady should pick the crumbs and forge ahead.

Broken relationship is better than broken marriage.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by slick1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Oga Ade! I smell rat in this ur story ohhhhh no matter how matured u try to sound
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by autonomous22: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
some ppl maybe getting it wrong here, from d way Taiwo spoke it seems like she cheated and no reasonable man would want to marry a cheat even if she is the one who trained you from ur nursery skul .....
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by metallisc(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
beautiful232:
why always Yoruba guys

cause the daemon that I broke up with is a Yoruba dude

after all the boxup

your just realizing that she is not good enough huh

kwantinw

eiyyaaahhh... oya come dear, let me soothe and mend your broken heart! cheesy

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
VolTOxic:
This is a cock and a bull story. The Miriam herself is a serial liar on twitter. The Taiwo account was created today. Any Jobless youth could be behind it. She could even be the one. Hence Taiwo is a fictional character.
Yes he said he just created the account for anonymity
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by prof800(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
This guy is a "disgracement". Combination of disgrace and embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
did she sleep with pope or Reverend father.
waht did she do that somebody have not done before.... u should have ended the the relationship a long time ago if u know u could not cope but NO, u want to suck her dry and gain everything before leaving.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by divinelove(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
they should both move on and let us be angry angry angry angry angry angry angry are they the first to break up

These things happen to men mostly, let women feel it a little sha, u give everything to a girl and she later dumps you n moves on.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by michoim(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
If you know she is unpredictable why wanted to spend the rest of your life with her by engaging her?
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by sisisioge: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
I had to take a recess from work to read this too...interesting! Guy still sounds like an azzzhol sha.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Damola00: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
I beg pack well jare.. I wan cook rice no money to buy it. Na they talk shit.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Bro, you are just like me, anything a woman do for you, they will use it against you.
bro am telling u ooo.even wen my gf cums to c me n offers to pay her tp out of pity for me, I tel her no n pay for her.I dnt want talk 'I was der wen u wer nobody' Tomao
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by XaintJoel20: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=Adeinfo post=49556091][/quote] What's your brand? This wise and educative response should be rewarded.

Meet me at the pub..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? / Null / Ghanaians Defend Lovers Kissing In A Public Bus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.