Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies (58805 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
rice kor, rise ni
Hausa devil grin grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
that razor blade mouth girl
hehehehehe dont mind her,i will deal with her. grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
hehehehehe dont mind her,i will deal with her. grin
finish her!!!

prettythicksme:
Hausa devil grin grin
until I dump you make you go meet your Yoruba dudes
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by tomdon(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
low class idiot!!! the only female a man should accept sponsorship from is his mother or sister
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
finish her!!!

until I dump you make you go meet your Yoruba dudes
cheesy cheesy wat if she finish me,will u still gat my back?

Dump me?u no fit naw. cheesy
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
like peak milk, it's in you grin
waka
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:

how can I gat your back? I be hunch? undecided

Yes, dump you. Even married women are being divorced talk more of just afésòna
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
waka
waka ko, fuji ni

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
how can I gat your back? I be hunch? undecided

Yes, dump you. Even married women are being divorced talk more of just afésòna
chaíiiii let us end everything this night,i dey boil. angry angry
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
chaíiiii let us end everything this night,i dey boil. angry angry
like Jesus said on the cross, IT IS FINISHED! sad
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
No talk to my boo anyhow oo grin grin
you and your boo Na one cane I go use for both of you
prettythicksme:
he's deceiving you undecided
STFUareyouG0d:
that razor blade mouth girl
Are you talking to me undecided
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
like Jesus said on the cross, IT IS FINISHED! sad
Yes,i am done with u. angry
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
you and your boo Na one cane I go use for both of youhe's deceiving you undecidedAre you talking to me undecided
U no talk to me,i dey boil. grin We just break up now now,i am done with him.U can have him cheesy angry
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
you and your boo Na one cane I go use for both of youhe's deceiving you undecidedAre you talking to me undecided
gbenusoun
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Kayswat(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Seriously I see nothing to comment about here, what I only deduced from this gal is that she is a good good stunt/crowd puller. Na only her Waka come, the other time it was Buhari's daughter now it's one imaginary Taiwo
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
U no talk to me,i dey boil. grin We just break up now now,i am done with him.U can have him cheesy angry
you don't like me cry cry.

I am married cool
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
ciaobrenda:
All men are the same undecided . All this while he knew what he was doing. Why engage her when you know you are not going to marry her, oh so she can spend more money on you. Shame on you Mr don't even try to put one silly defense up cos it's obvious he is a crook.

wasn't expecting that from u dear, all men can not be the same pls.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
you don't like me cry cry.

I am married cool
Ewoooooo shocked who put you for house?
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yes,i am done with u. angry
I broke up with you long ago
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I broke up with you long ago
Story grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
gbenusoun

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ewoooooo shocked who put you for house?
walahi, you are crazy cheesy cheesy just like your ex husby cheesy.

My husband of course angry sad
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by tsamson(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
Did anybody spot tsamson
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Story grin
go and find your own husband. Leave me alone
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
press red biko
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
walahi, you are crazy cheesy cheesy just like your ex husby cheesy.

My husband of course angry sad
cheesy cheesy ha,he never see wife.Give me his number grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
go and find your own husband. Leave me alone
I wont even find,dey don que already.Na to choose remain
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy ha,he never see wife.Give me his number grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You wan use my husby to represent that guy abi undecided undecided
Kolewerk grin
STFUareyouG0d:
press red biko
what is red?
Red oil undecided
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
tsamson:
Did anybody spot tsamson
who is 'it'
Who 'it' epp undecided
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You wan use my husby to represent that guy abi undecided undecided
Kolewerk grin what is red?
Red oil undecided
No,no b dwarf b ur bf? grin i wan advice him say he never see wife.Cant deal with a dwarf mehnnnnn. cheesy
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Rozaystunna(m): 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
ciaobrenda:

What dark secret like he does not have one, let's call a spade a spade whenever we see one. Is he trying to say he dated the lady he married for 3months?
quit crying
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
No,no b dwarf b ur bf? grin i wan advice him say he never see wife.Cant deal with a dwarf mehnnnnn. cheesy
my guy is 6ft tall, model stature with 6packs cheesy wink.
Don't Lemme describe him too much before you snatched him. Goan meet your short, dadalistic boo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Null / Ghanaians Defend Lovers Kissing In A Public Bus (photos) / Why do ladies have a problem with this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.