Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies (58808 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by ummeey: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Life is all about taking risks but the biggest risk is dating or marrying a yoruba guy.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by sapientia(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Merryglad:
The guy is married for heaven sake there's no point replying the lady, she is only acting like that because she is human. Even the apostles of old looked JESUS eyeball to eyeball and asked him what they stand to gain if they follow him seeing that they left their families to follow him. The guy is just reacting the lady's action, they should settle offline.

Seriously.. you made a lot of sense
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by smart024(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
I said it...

Its only when you find yourself in such a situation before you will really understand what happened...

That guy took a bold step to escape the clutches of an unknown which the babe was busy using money to rope him into if it was true that she paid his fees...

Such ladies will start tell you "don't be silly" while you are dating...
They will graduate to shouting you "short up and sit down" while you start sleeping with them...
And will be waiting to give you beatings of your life when you finally sign the certificate and put that handcuff call "wedding ring" on your finger...

ALL IN THE NAME OF "I PICKED HIM FROM THE TRASH AND MADE HIM WHO HE IS TODAY"...

#talking_from_experience...

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Jimi23(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
ajasbaba:
hmmmmm

now the game is getting interesting.

after chopping her for 3yrs free of charge and she still pays some of your bill,

you come dey rant say she get secret.

but when all this dey happen you sweet mouth her say you go marry her.

now you come waka come say you wan defend your self.

sidon dey deceive your self.

He even had the guts to call on her on his wedding day to tell her he loved her. Why didnt he mention anything concerning that?

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by queencalipso(f): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
shocked]
Well, both of you are dumb shitty Assholes. undecided

Yeah, she's got her shortcomings and you've got yours too. I won't judge nothing...
I mean you're obviously married but you still called her ass to profess your undying, existing love for her...lol. who you kidding,?

anyhoo...Bringing everything online Was just immature Af..

yes, she's hurt... But biitch should get a grip! rather than ranting on cyber space.. she should plot some Badass revenge. like look effing good in 20Years time and come back to marry your son.. or grandson. whatever. we really don't give a flying fùck...

Are you really a female? I think am beginning to doubt your gender.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Tedpgrass: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
smart024:
I said it...

Its only when you find yourself in such a situation before you will really understand what happened...

That guy took a bold step to escape the clutches of an unknown which the babe was busy using money to rope him into if it was true that she paid his fees...

Such ladies will start tell you "don't be silly" while you are dating...
They will graduate to shouting you "short up and sit down" while you start sleeping with them...
And will be waiting to give you beatings of your life when you finally sign the certificate and put that handcuff call "wedding ring" on your finger...

ALL IN THE NAME OF "I PICKED HIM FROM THE TRASH AND MADE HIM WHO HE IS TODAY"...

#talking_from_experience...

Hmm.m
Interesting

Now to other matters
Where daddy Freeese dey??
Need input from esteemed ...

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hausa demon cheesy cheesy
Igbo devil grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Igbo devil grin
grin grin God forbid
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
princeakins:

Tell dem o baba cheesy they aint smilin..

Dey got d honey, en also holds d dagger.. cool
see who dey talk. Na you be number 1 YD. Igwe 1 of gbogbo Yoruba demon world wide cheesy cheesy
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin grin God forbid
your own pass sef. Na Yoruba witch cheesy cheesy
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
DTOBS:

Gbe gbogbo enu e soun... undecided undecided
ati riyin cheesy cheesy eyin esu lalu ogiri oko
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
eyin melo? undecided undecided
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
eyin melo? undecided undecided
Ndaa aga imere?

Na me you dey ask undecided

You are the number one demon angry sad
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
Ndaa aga imere?

Na me you dey ask undecided

You are the number one demon angry sad
how can I be a demon when I'm not Yoruba? Are you drunk again? undecided undecided
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
your own pass sef. Na Yoruba witch cheesy cheesy
hahahahaha see finishing angry
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
how can I be a demon when I'm not Yoruba? Are you drunk again? undecided undecided
www.google.com cool cool

You are a demon angry sad
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
hahahahaha see finishing angry
no be finishing. Na fact! Yoruba men = demons, Yoruba women = tongue tongue
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
no be finishing. Na fact! Yoruba men = demons, Yoruba women = tongue tongue
U knw go sharap abi hausa devil grin grin i go do madness for you oo.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
www.google.com cool cool

You are a demon angry sad
efiniwa. E dey una body like eczema grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
you fit chop complete cow?
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
efiniwa. E dey una body like eczema grin
grin grin
You are crazy sir
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided
Warn that demon for me angry sad
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
grin grin
You are crazy sir
like peak milk, it's in you grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you fit chop complete cow?
E no go reach me babami grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
undecided undecided
Warn that demon for me angry sad
No talk to my boo anyhow oo grin grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
E no go reach me babami grin
wow! I'm impressed. I bet you'll also cook with a bag of salt
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
No talk to my boo anyhow oo grin grin
sebi Na you dey use me do chewing stick for her face. Kontinu
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
sebi Na you dey use me do chewing stick for her face. Kontinu
Dat gurl self,her amebo no b here.Shebi na joke i dey grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
wow! I'm impressed. I bet you'll also cook with a bag of salt
Nah,buy me bag of rice instead of salt. grin grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by sekundosekundo: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Malakh:
get outta here with this virgin crap, she being a virgin dont make her special, she sin like everybody does

Did I said that she never committed sin, what exactly is your sickness?.

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Nah,buy me bag of rice instead of salt. grin grin
rice kor, rise ni
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dat gurl self,her amebo no b here.Shebi na joke i dey grin
that razor blade mouth girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Null / Ghanaians Defend Lovers Kissing In A Public Bus (photos) / Why do ladies have a problem with this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.