Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies (58799 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
my guy is 6ft tall, model stature with 6packs cheesy wink.
Don't Lemme describe him too much before you snatched him. Goan meet your short, dadalistic boo cheesy
Story grin release part two.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Story grin release part two.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You never finish part one nah cheesy
Why are you in a hurry
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You never finish part one nah cheesy
Why are you in a hurry
U berra release part two cos i wil sleep anytime soon. grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by tsamson(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
who is 'it'
Who 'it' epp undecided

'it' ke,

its 'he' ooo and he comment on twitter and help the woman nw
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
tsamson:

'it' ke,

its 'he' ooo and he comment on twitter and help the woman nw
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
U berra release part two cos i wil sleep anytime soon. grin
goan beg your boo cheesy

I'm kissing my boo and soon, we will go to another world kiss kiss
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You wan use my husby to represent that guy abi undecided undecided
Kolewerk grin what is red?
Red oil undecided
www.google.com
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
I wont even find,dey don que already.Na to choose remain
i wish well
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
can't believe a fake story is making headlines on nairaland.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by player007(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
[s][/s]
ciaobrenda:
All men are the same undecided . All this while he knew what he was doing. Why engage her when you know you are not going to marry her, oh so she can spend more money on you. Shame on you Mr don't even try to put one silly defense up cos it's obvious he is a crook.
ciaobrenda:
All men are the same undecided . All this while he knew what he was doing. Why engage her when you know you are not going to marry her, oh so she can spend more money on you. Shame on you Mr don't even try to put one silly defense up cos it's obvious he is a crook.
ciaobrenda:
ALL men aren't the same ma. don't be fooled.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Hedonistically: 12:02am On Sep 22, 2016
littlemistress:
it's either the gal bed-wets, she's a lezz or she has a weird fetish.

whatever it is, what goes around comes around!

I don't know why most of you females commenting here have been dancing around the thinly disguised 'secret' the Taiwo referred to.

OK, what if Taiwo found out that she has been cheating on him, fucking another guy while purporting to be engaged to Taiwo? Would you agree that this is enough justification for dumping her, regardless of how much she must have spent on him?

Do you seriously expect a guy to marry you after he has caught you cheating - merely because you spent money on him? Where does that happen?

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by goldedprince: 12:15am On Sep 22, 2016
Dark secret is she is sharing her pus
Period
No guy wants a shared pus
Period

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by ceecee02: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2016
ciaobrenda:

What dark secret like he does not have one, let's call a spade a spade whenever we see one. Is he trying to say he dated the lady he married for 3months?
let me try breaking the story down in simple words so u ur sense of judgment can be enhanced: He they dated,he loved her, she gave him some money at sometimes, he felt he could marry her, he found her secret that he couldn't bear. He called the r.ship off. Ur question should be what is the secret. Broken r.ship is faaaaaar better than a broken marriage worse off when kids are involved.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 22, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
so girls ehn...jst bcus u Sumtimes help d guy nw means u single handedly sponsored d guy. dis is d reason y even in my broke state,I hard accept cash from girls bcus Tomao wen tables turn dey might change d whole story

That's the way bro, the last time I borrowed cash from my ex, even though I always tip her, I made sure I paid back sharply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by aphixiano(m): 1:24am On Sep 22, 2016
Why are you all acting like this is the first time things like this will happen. It has been happening since BC to AD and will continue to happen jare.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by lastpage: 2:06am On Sep 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

His response was measured,and very mature without going into dirty details as some are wont to do.

The fact that the Girl was throwing shyte at his reputation (which is usual for a "woman scorned"wink even on public Social media, and the gy was able to still KEEP HER SECRET (I hope she would be arrogant enough to dare him to spill it ), shows the level of LOVE and MATURITY this guy has for her.
I really doff my hat for the guy because if it were some immature man, he will be too eager to spill the beans and get his own pound of flesh.
He is even interested in her marital success to another 'unfortunate' guy!

After reading both sides of the story, l think it is best that they do not marry each other ..... otherwise, the marriage will be another monumental failure, like that of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

Lady, please move-on and stop using your financial influence to peddle LOVE.

Lastpage!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by lastpage: 2:07am On Sep 22, 2016
ceecee02:

let me try breaking the story down in simple words so u ur sense of judgment can be enhanced: He they dated,he loved her, she gave him some money at sometimes, he felt he could marry her, he found her secret that he couldn't bear. He called the r.ship off. Ur question should be what is the secret. Broken r.ship is faaaaaar better than a broken marriage worse off when kids are involved.

Respects Sir!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by fairlyisabel(f): 3:50am On Sep 22, 2016
Hedonistically:

I don't know why most of you females commenting here have been dancing around the thinly disguised 'secret' the Taiwo referred to.

OK, what if Taiwo found out that she has been cheating on him, fucking another guy while purporting to be engaged to Taiwo? Would you agree that this is enough justification for dumping her, regardless of how much she must have spent on him?

Do you seriously expect a guy to marry you after he has caught you cheating - merely because you spent money on him? Where does that happen?
and you can swear that he has never cheated on her before. Ndo!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by fairlyisabel(f): 3:56am On Sep 22, 2016
ciaobrenda:
you maybe right. The reason why a lady will be spending on a guy is what I still can't fathom. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by summerflame(m): 5:24am On Sep 22, 2016
E ti ya were sir
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by summerflame(m): 5:26am On Sep 22, 2016
All men are the same right?.. By the time u get the one that ain't the same, time might have gone on you... Marriage is not by force ma
ciaobrenda:
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by littlemistress: 6:02am On Sep 22, 2016
Hedonistically:

hey! don't get all personal on me. if she was actually cheating on him then he had all right to walk away since he knows how violent she could be...because that's exactly what I'll do too. that issue of spending on a dude requires wisdom undecided
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by littlemistress: 6:06am On Sep 22, 2016
lastpage:

The fact that the Girl was throwing shyte at his reputation (which is usual for a "woman scorned"wink even on public Social media, and the gy was able to still KEEP HER SECRET (I hope she would be arrogant enough to dare him to spill it ), shows the level of LOVE and MATURITY this guy has for her.
I really doff my hat for the guy because if it were some immature man, he will be too eager to spill the beans and get his own pound of flesh.
He is even interested in her marital success to another 'unfortunate' guy!

After reading both sides of the story, l think it is best that they do not marry each other ..... otherwise, the marriage will be another monumental failure, like that of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

Lady, please move-on and stop using your financial influence to peddle LOVE.

Lastpage!
exactly!!
you couldn't have said it better.
the guy's really matured
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Hedonistically: 6:21am On Sep 22, 2016
fairlyisabel:
and you can swear that he has never cheated on her before. Ndo!

That is not the issue. So if your fiancé catches you cheating, you will be more interested in justifying your actions by asking him to swear that he has never cheated? Do you think you're in Denmark or something? You girls sef.

Again I ask: do you expect that your proudly Nigerian fiancé would go ahead and marry you even after finding out that you have been cheating on him? If you do, then you must be extremely deluded. Better wake up.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by skyo78(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2016
VolTOxic:
The entire story is fake. A classic roster & bull story.
I don't buy it. The Miriam herself is a serial liar on twitter. The Taiwo account was created today. Any Jobless youth could be behind it. Heck! She could even be the one. Hence Taiwo is a fictional character.

Did you not read the part he said he just created this account to reply to her so it doesn't mess up his real account?
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2016
The secret is 70% cheating im sure! its almost unforgivable for a man, even if a woman buys the world for him... If u cheated on your b.f just know its over and youre just wasting your time.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2016
sisisioge:
I had to take a recess from work to read this too...interesting! Guy still sounds like an azzzhol sha.

Lol... You too like gists. cheesy
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by bond007i(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Taiwo 1-1 Miriam...

So Taiwo replied, I'm waiting for part two.

Men have sponsored ladies education from university to post graduate levels and still get dumped from time immemorial AND HEAVEN HAVE NOT FALLEN...

Y'all ladies now want heaven to fall because Taiwo dumped her after she sponsored 'Only his Masters'? YOU ARE HEARTLESS!!!

Taiwo is a Yoruba demon he broke Miriam's heart.

I'm a Yoruba Angel, I don't break hearts, be like me!

NB: I just decided to be Controversial today.

meanwhile follow me on IG @iamthatgeorge and download the cetvng android app from Google play store.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by sekundosekundo: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2016
Merryglad:
yeah i greet you sir
You're Blessed.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by feyiwonda(f): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2016
Adeinfo:
[/quote]
You've said it all bro. We should stop dz mentality of rendering help n expecting something in return. If you must help, help n let d reward come 4rm God n not who it is rendered to, It pays more better. #talking4rmexperience lipsrsealed[quote author=Adeinfo post=49556091]

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by lolamitayo: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2016
It is an accusation until proven guilty I comment my reserve.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2016
Kweke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? / Null / Ghanaians Defend Lovers Kissing In A Public Bus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.