Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? (25996 Views)

If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? / Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" / We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by AntiZombie: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2016
AntiWailer:
It will be exciting to see how people who call Buhari a Dullard will run the nation.

Some one want to print plenty money . grin grin

Zimbabwe loading.

These are the kind of people we argue with on the state of economy ? I see.

Read the comments and you will see why this generation is a waste.

the fact that he said he will encourage grazing shows he is your comrade in the dullard agenda
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by omolola15(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2016
happney65:

Nobody is frustrating anybody's work..There they go again..Na person wey no want anything to do na hin dey complain say one person dey frustrate him as you zombiestic Fans of Buhari does...I guess Obama should have complained to high Heavens about wetin Republicans do for am?

Am sorry you wont know cos you dont listen to the News... grin oney ara.. grin

Na now I know sey no brain dey inside that your big head at all. Do you know the state of the Lagos abeokuta express road? Do you know how many times obasanjo awarded that contract? Gej did the same thing. But the keep looting the money over and over again. The last time I was there, one part of the bridge is falling.

It was even reported here on nairaland. So what do you call that. Are the looters not frustrating the government's work? Maybe your brain can't process the word FRUSTRATE..... this is just one example out of many. Abi se na apete Road we wan talk? Akala repaired this road with 58 million back then. And it didn't even last 3 months before we started seeing holes everywhere. What do we call that. The issue of power is there. Do you know how much obasanjo spent on it?

Biko don't even get me started. I can go on and on if you want. Use your brain for what it is meant for. Republicans will not loot the money meant for their constituency. I'm not saying there's no corruption in the American government, but naija own na grade 1. Too freaking obvious. veekid I take God beg you. Come and define frustration for this guy.
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by alist(m): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2016
NigerianScholar:

You will be a million times worse than buhari. Do you have any idea how much the bolded above would cost to set up and maintain. With the crashing prices of crude oil. We dont even have the facilities for the production of pencil. 9ja dpesnt cater for 160k people. It caters for over 160 million
may be but In my opinion, Nigeria's biggest problem - and one that it has done nothing to tackle - is that her best brains promptly flee its shores. Nigerian immigrants are the best educated in the United States (http://www.chron.com/news/articl... the same is possibly true for the United Kingdom and a large number of other Western countries.

So what can be done to improve the standard of living for Nigerians? The government needs to make the brain drain problem a top priority. It takes 20 years to train a doctor or an engineer. It may take too much effort and money to lure the Nigerian professionals who have left back to the country, but Nigeria must ensure that that next doctor that is graduating today does not feel the need to get on a plane and take 20 years of Nigerian investment straight to America.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by oslae(f): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2016
Dejiih001:

Likes still growing, its now 40+ grin grin grin
Oya clap for yourself grin
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by sanusifatai: 8:06am On Sep 24, 2016
in my own perfetive no have good idea to save nig
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by EmmaGentle1(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2016
tongue i will never sale my idea to selfish block head Nigeria politicans, i should be consulted, God has made special people for this special purpose to profound solution.
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Izonpikin: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
1. Slash salary and allowances of president and vice by 60%: president and vice president should earn like civil servants, so I will start with myself by slashing not just my monthly salary but all salaries and allowances/entitlements, including easta code abi easter codeine lol

2. Implement federalism whereby each state controls and manages her resources and remits 30% to the federal/central government which will be used to tackle national security/boundary security watch, immigration, foreign affairs, etc

3. Privatise every federal government owned asset or business such that government will only become a regulatory body and not management. This will bring efficiency among government workers, and curb corruption in government offices

4. Make sure most government handled activities are computerized such that they will be done mostly by electronic; especially cash handling to reduce corruption and bribery

5. Ban cattle grazzing and find effective ways to improve cattle rearing such that we will have more ranches for cattle herders.....and have more Nigerians go into farming by making farming lucrative and attractive using farm mechanization and improved security for Nigerian farmers

6. Implement State Policing:
every state must have their own Police.

7. Scrap state of origin: all Nigerians are equal and the same no matter their state of origin.

8. All political office or post must be made unattractive such that they will earn very meagre salary and allowances so people will stop clamoring to go into politics to make money or to fight poverty. If you want to be a millionaire, go and start a company, invent something or develop a new business idea and don't ever think about going into politics to make money because political offices and posts will earn even lesser than school principals!

9. No politician or his/her children/spouse/immediate relative will be allowed to travel out of Nigeria twice in a year the moment you are elected or appointed into office. They will submit their travel documents to a special Federal Police Team to enforce strict travel monitoring for all politicians!

10. Increase tax for the rich: if you are worth more than 1billion naira, then you will pay 35% higher tax. To reduce your tax, open more companies, farms, businesses and employ more people so that the more people you employ, the lesser the tax you will pay as a rich person.

11. Tax religious bodies: churches, mosques, shrines, juju houses, all must be registered and must pay tax to the government. The higher your revenue, the higher your tax.....to reduce your tax, build schools and make it free, open companies and employ Nigerians, then you will pay less tax as a Church or Mosque

12. Life jail for any political office holder found guilty of corruption: [/b]35 years jail term for any corrupt practices no matter how small

[b]13. Reduce number of senators and reps:
there will only be 36 senators and 102 (3 per state) reps, and their salary/allowance cannot exceed 1 million naira only! No senator, rep, commissioner, perm sec, etc will be allowed to travel out of Nigeria twice in a year. Same with their children, spouses, immediate relatives. So before you think of becoming a senator/rep/commissioner/etc you will think it well and know that you are only going to serve and not to make money!

this guy make sense scatter....
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Dejiih001(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2016
oslae:

50+ now grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Dejiih001(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2016
oslae:

Now 50+ grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by muyiwaojo1(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2016
I will first of all tell my self we don't have crude oil anymore... And ask myself, what next. Then I focus on agricultural exportation and exportation of other mineral resources. This will boost our economy and make dollars available again.
2) all the money recovered from corrupt politicians, will be given out as loan with zero interest, to farmers and genuine business men that produces goods and services that can be exported and also used in Nigeria.
3)i will place embargo on some foreign goods AR increase d cost of importing such goods.
4)i will make sure, by all means, provide nothing keys than 18hours power supply to every household in naigeria
5)make a law, that any public office holder that embezzles more than 5 million naira must be killed.

By these, I believe the country will see a genuine change. God bless Nigeria
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by internetpo(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
1. Slash salary and allowances of president and vice by 60%: president and vice president should earn like civil servants, so I will start with myself by slashing not just my monthly salary but all salaries and allowances/entitlements, including easta code abi easter codeine lol

2. Implement federalism whereby each state controls and manages her resources and remits 30% to the federal/central government which will be used to tackle national security/boundary security watch, immigration, foreign affairs, etc

3. Privatise every federal government owned asset or business such that government will only become a regulatory body and not management. This will bring efficiency among government workers, and curb corruption in government offices

4. Make sure most government handled activities are computerized such that they will be done mostly by electronic; especially cash handling to reduce corruption and bribery

5. Ban cattle grazzing and find effective ways to improve cattle rearing such that we will have more ranches for cattle herders.....and have more Nigerians go into farming by making farming lucrative and attractive using farm mechanization and improved security for Nigerian farmers

7. Scrap state of origin: all Nigerians are equal and the same no matter their state of origin.

8. All political office or post must be made unattractive such that they will earn very meagre salary and allowances so people will stop clamoring to go into politics to make money or to fight poverty. If you want to be a millionaire, go and start a company, invent something or develop a new business idea and don't ever think about going into politics to make money because political offices and posts will earn even lesser than school principals!

9. No politician or his/her children/spouse/immediate relative will be allowed to travel out of Nigeria twice in a year the moment you are elected or appointed into office. They will submit their travel documents to a special Federal Police Team to enforce strict travel monitoring for all politicians!

10. Increase tax for the rich: if you are worth more than 1billion naira, then you will pay 35% higher tax. To reduce your tax, open more companies, farms, businesses and employ more people so that the more people you employ, the lesser the tax you will pay as a rich person.

11. Tax religious bodies: churches, mosques, shrines, juju houses, all must be registered and must pay tax to the government. The higher your revenue, the higher your tax.....to reduce your tax, build schools and make it free, open companies and employ Nigerians, then you will pay less tax as a Church or Mosque

12. Life jail for any political office holder found guilty of corruption: [/b]35 years jail term for any corrupt practices no matter how small

there will only be 36 senators and 102 (3 per state) reps, and their salary/allowance cannot exceed 1 million naira only! No senator, rep, commissioner, perm sec, etc will be allowed to travel out of Nigeria twice in a year. Same with their children, spouses, immediate relatives. So before you think of becoming a senator/rep/commissioner/etc you will think it well and know that you are only going to serve and not to make money!

Thumbs up bro. Thumbs up. Loved your suggestions apart from the restriction of movement. You can deny ppl their basic human right to free movement. You will b considered a dictator
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by veekid(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2016
omolola15:

Na now I know sey no brain dey inside that your big head at all. Do you know the state of the Lagos abeokuta express road? Do you know how many times obasanjo awarded that contract? Gej did the same thing. But the keep looting the money over and over again. The last time I was there, one part of the bridge is falling.

It was even reported here on nairaland. So what do you call that. Are the looters not frustrating the government's work? Maybe your brain can't process the word FRUSTRATE..... this is just one example out of many. Abi se na apete Road we wan talk? Akala repaired this road with 58 million back then. And it didn't even last 3 months before we started seeing holes everywhere. What do we call that. The issue of power is there. Do you know how much obasanjo spent on it?

Biko don't even get me started. I can go on and on if you want. Use your brain for what it is meant for. Republicans will not loot the money meant for their constituency. I'm not saying there's no corruption in the American government, but naija own na grade 1. Too freaking obvious. veekid I take God beg you. Come and define frustration for this guy.

Watching two of you in 3D

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Fearcom(m): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2016
Many people think that the question asked is,"What would you do if you were the DICTATOR of Nigeria?" and not "What would you do if you were the President of Nigeria"

A democratically elected President in a democracy has awesome powers alright; but more than 70% of what yo'all yapping about is OUTSIDE the powers of an elected President in a democracy.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by OlujobaSamuel: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2016
Fearcom:
Many people think that the question asked is,"What would you do if you were the DICTATOR of Nigeria?" and not "What would you do if you were the President of Nigeria"
A democratically elected President in a democracy has awesome powers alright; but more than 70% of what yo'all yapping about is OUTSIDE the powers of an elected President in a democracy.
so happy na person like you i wan comment after. people just dey yarn anyhow, most of our wahala na creation of law, i wonder how a democracy wan correct such. the best system of government to me is either autocracy or monarchy, not this deceiving democracy, they tell us we have a right to opinion, whereas, our opinion is irrelevant, most of our feats in this nation were during military regime, most developed nation was set in that part by an autocrat. i think people should reflect on nations developed by democracy and see if there is any, and with realistic model in respect to our nation
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Rozaystunna(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2016
Dejiih001:
We no dey print money again for CBN?

At first I will ensure no one has more than a certain amount of money ( Maybe #10M ) and anyone that does have more than that my government will take it all from them and I will make much funds available for through common man by making all businesses viable so that it will suppress everybody hunger and taste for greed. Money is meant to be scarce did you do economics?

Also from the gathered money will I spend 50% on local SME's and Agriculture most importantly.

I will give all the governors altimatum of 60 days to pay up all outstanding salaries of their workers buy giving them enough bail out fund + henceforth any Governors that owns any salary above a month will be removed { that will be a quick bill to be passed}

I will implement PI Bill so that Niger delatans will be actively involved in the oil business.

I will encourage grazing for herdsmen.

And finally open an online suggestions box for every Nigerians to know what truly they want because our senators, members of reps and ministers are just figure head.

Good day.
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Rozaystunna(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2016
AntiWailer:
It will be exciting to see how people who call Buhari a Dullard will run the nation.

Zimbabwe loading.

Lmao the one that wants to print more money. Make me laugh tire

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Rozaystunna(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:

I ll vote you
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Masterchef(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
The chairman of Capital Oil once came on air to challenge all that if given the chance he would make 1 US Dollar equal N200. He will be in the first on my list of ministers. Failure means sack within 2 year.

There will be an initial 2 year program that will start from stopping the craze for FDIs. Rather we start mega national companies using say the Transcorp model of those days while targeting:

1. A mega garment industry that will clothe all of West Africa and even export clothes to the West. Quality will surpass ones being imported from overseas. Common Nigerians and those from the diaspora will buys shares in the company and bring their experiences to bear

2. A mega agric farm across the nation that will provide all of Africa with chicken, cocoa, tomato paste, rice etc. currently being imported

3. A local industry making glass, wind screen, brake pads, car batteries & tyres in partnership with Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, BMW etc. based on a policy that will ensure that cars imported into Nigeria come without tyres, batteries, brake pads or any component made out of glass. Same extensive policy will extend to imposing damming taxes on luxury cars, private jets, holidays abroad etc

4. Two units each of a mega Refinery /Gold mining / Nickel & Iron ore processing / Power companies run by Nigerians from the diaspora using the template of the Dangote Cement / Refinery.

Regarding infrastructure, a percentage (as may be determined) of all universities, polytechnics, secondary schools, roads, airports will see upgrades and will form the benchmark for future projects in terms of cost and quality

Apart from the above, the political class will be lobbied for the country to be restructured with a view to cutting the cost of running the civil service in local, state & federal government including the house if assembly by 80%. This will record as the biggest SACRIFICE in the history of the Nigeria. The current template of government is based on a money sharing. One can get the House of assembly to let Nigeria revert to 6 regions, doing away with up to 90% of political office holders.

Lastly, there will be more focus on going forward and less of recovering money from the looters of the past. To discourage looting, plea bargains may include anyone convicted of stealing peoples' money from 1999 till date going to jail for between 2 months to 5 years (for say every N10m stolen) in a regular prison with other common criminals.

These will ride on the back of a "National Movement or revolution" for laws backing all the above to be passed. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by emmyquid(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
ijebuloaded:
As a Nigerian, Witnessing the hard time we facing in this Great Nation, If President Mohammed Buhari was Impeached today and you are elected as the President Of This Nation....My Question is ;

How will you save the Economy woes of this Nation?
How will you Save the Nation out of Recession?
How will You fight Corruption?
How will You Fight Terrorism in Nigeria?

Lets Know How The Change Begins....

ijebuloaded
I will tell every body to pray for Gods kingdom to com
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by tammie24: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
AntiWailer:

Zimbabwe loading.

you are the number one waste!

Just because some people don't have great ideas doesn't mean the whole generation is dull

Ok
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by benzion72(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
As the president and commander in chief of the armed forces I will do the following
1. I will take responsibility for the failure and success of government, no more blame game. It is not PDP, it is not Jonathan, but me
2. I will first tackle youth unemployment using Technology, Agriculture as the driving tool
3. I will scrap so many courses in our universities without any practical application, I will retrain and retool our university in the direction practical application
4. I will ban importation of foreign fabrics and indiginized our fabrics. nobody wear suit to office except ankara that will be choosen from a design contest, even our student will not wear english dress again. This will bring in job for tailors, fashion designers and revive out textile industry
5. I will encourage all industries we are importing from to come and open company in Nigeria.
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by happney65: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
omolola15:

When will you stop all these corruption and corruption issh?Is Nigeria the Most corrupt in the World?Noooo...We are not even in the Forbes List of the top 10most corrupt in the World..No Looter is frustrating the Govt.It is the Govt frustrating itself by awarding contracts to friends and croonies that wont fix things..Not friends and cronies that would fix it..I guess the issue of Apete you have forgotten how it was said that it was awarded to the Friend of the Wife of the Govornor..So what are you saying?

The Government simply does not have the goodwill to fix it..They only award the contract to themselves and not fix it..When they want to do it..they do it..An example is the Benin Ore expressway,For Years it was a death trap,I traveled once on the Highway and was amazed..A Federal Road for that matter.And when there was a Political will to fix it..Was it not Fixed?

Nobody is frustrating anybody,It is the Government frustrating itself.. QED..
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by omolola15(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
happney65:

When will you stop all these corruption and corruption issh?Is Nigeria the Most corrupt in the World?Noooo...We are not even in the Forbes List of the top 10most corrupt in the World..No Looter is frustrating the Govt.It is the Govt frustrating itself by awarding contracts to friends and croonies that wont fix things..Not friends and cronies that would fix it..I guess the issue of Apete you have forgotten how it was said that it was awarded to the Friend of the Wife of the Govornor..So what are you saying?

The Government simply does not have the goodwill to fix it..They only award the contract to themselves and not fix it..When they want to do it..they do it..An example is the Benin Ore expressway,For Years it was a death trap,I traveled once on the Highway and was amazed..A Federal Road for that matter.And when there was a Political will to fix it..Was it not Fixed?

Nobody is frustrating anybody,It is the Government frustrating itself.. QED..

Sigh!!! This boy no get brain walahi. Berger na friends and family abi? Rcc na government property abi. Now I know why you are the way you are. Because you reason anti clockwise. I see I've been wasting my time with you.
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by happney65: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
omolola15:

Sigh!!! This boy no get brain walahi. Berger na friends and family abi? Rcc na government property abi. Now I know why you are the way you are. Because you reason anti clockwise. I see I've been wasting my time with you.

As long as they are croonies with them,they are already Family..Aint you already "Family" with me..They had no political will to do it..QED..It was awarded to their croonies and nothing else as a means to siphon funds and not to do the Job...If not,They born them well make them no do do am?If I give you a Job and you dont do it,will I have you arrested?No I cant lailai..Cos you are "Family"..and it was That is how it is..
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by veekid(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
omolola15:

Watching you guys in 3D.... let's see who keep shut for who
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by omolola15(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
happney65:

As long as they are croonies with them,they are already Family..Aint you already "Family" with me..They had no political will to do it..QED..It was awarded to their croonies and nothing else..If not,They born them well make them no do do am?If I give you a Job and you dont do it,will I have you arrested?No I cant lailai..Cos you are "Family"..That is how it is..

You still don't get the point. You once said Jonathan has a good heart. But those around him brought him down. How do you think they brought him down. MASSIVE CORRUPTION. That is how they brought him down. There are lots of things wrong with this country. But corruption is among the top 3. Every politician care about his pocket first.
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by omolola15(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
veekid:

Watching you guys in 3D.... let's see who keep shut for who

He won't keep quiet. Despite the fact that he knows I'm right. Abi no be that boy?
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by happney65: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
omolola15:

You still don't get the point. You once said Jonathan has a good heart. But those around him brought him down. How do you think they brought him down. MASSIVE CORRUPTION. That is how they brought him down. There are lots of things wrong with this country. But corruption is among the top 3. Every politician care about his pocket first.

I said he was a good Man that looked the other way while the opposition grew and they used Propaganda to destroy he's government..I never said people around him brought him down..GEJ is as equally corrupt as Buhari and others..But on this,It is the fault of the Government if the road that was "awarded" wasnt fixed...Shey them born Julius Berger well for America make hin no fix an awarded road?But is happens in our Dear country Nigeria..That is just how it is..

You will hear so so money has being awarded for this road,and maybe work would be on it for a month or two and then we wont see anything...It wasnt awarded for construction,It was awarded into their pocket in convinnace with the so called construction company...So this is the Fault of the Governtment and nobody else..It is the Government bringing itself and sabotaging itself not me and You...QED
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Etogist: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
ijebuloaded:
As a Nigerian, Witnessing the hard time we facing in this Great Nation, If President Mohammed Buhari was Impeached today and you are elected as the President Of This Nation....My Question is ;

How will you save the Economy woes of this Nation?
How will you Save the Nation out of Recession?
How will You fight Corruption?
How will You Fight Terrorism in Nigeria?

Lets Know How The Change Begins....

ijebuloaded

The first thing ill do is to divide Nigeria.
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
davidif:

What exactly is wrong with capitalism? Capitalism has brought many people out of poverty than any other economic system that i know. Socialism and communism have failed woefully.

Also, the govt has NO business running refineries or getting involved in business that should be left to the private sector. There job should be to monitor and collect taxes.

If the naija govt were smart they sell off those refineries quickly. They don't have the money or the technical expertise to make it run at full capacity. They should just cut there losses and get out of the business asap. The Nigerian people would benefit from it as long as the auctioning of those refineries is done in a fair and transparent manner.

We shouldn't copy everything American.

As of now capitalism isn't good for Nigeria and Nigerians (we are greedy enough)

We should find a system that works for us as Africans, so far we've been threading on the part of our colonial masters; which hasn't done much good for us.....

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by fabianiweka: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
i will make sure nigerians are truely one
creat more asset that will increase the value of nigeria i will also try to back our currency with real asset not fiat currency
nigeria stand today because there is law.i will create real borrowing for any body that can create invent things. above all youth shall be my most poirity
Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by LeSudAfricaine: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
ABJ4Real:
I would hold all the past regimes (leaders) accountable for their past deeds by getting death penalty inserted into the constitution to take care of looters (1960-Date). This becomes a good precedent for the future generatons.
I would allow the country to be partially recolonized by the whites so that our people would truly know the true meaning of civilization. Our brains need to be 'fomatted' before we understand that politics is not about illegal acquisition of wealth but a call to serve. Don't be deceived, things are working in South Africa because of the presence of the whites. Black men are jinxed but can perform wonders under the right tutelage of the whites. Ive long ago accepted their superiority.
With all this put into place, all other things shall fall in line.
Pathetic..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Receives Imam Who Hid 200 Villagers In Mosque / Kogi: INEC Begins Final Collation Of Results / Fayemi Sends Medical Help To Owo, Condemns Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.