Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (52284 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Fourwinds: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Debra911:
Pls gals receive brain in Jesus name & be independent. No guy will spend money on u for free,u'll pay for it, either by hook or by crook,work hard,pray hard, nothing comes for free. And be contented with whatever u av. And to those girls who are ready to open 'yash' for any James & John who buys them material things, 'You worth more than diamond and Gold' use ur brain.
thanks for this advice u gave
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
luminouz:

Not necessarily! But I have learnt that sometimes silence wins wars...more than talking grin
]
Oh, Puleeeeeease! It's boring!

was bored Outta my wits. came online to meet over 15mentions from people wanting to cut my head off. grin

that's like the coolest Thing ever. cool

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
sekem:

So if I may ask,

What ELSE do girls offer?
Wht do you guys offer...ok u give her airtym maybe money...for hair, for food she wil come to ur kitcen and cook for you..for tfare..ion get..did d damn gal force you to do all dat..y'all saying sex sex sex like you dnt enjoy it..if datz all she has and itz not wat u want leave her..someone xaid tz a gigolo dat lets hiz gal buy stuffs, pay bills, send airtime..give him cash for haircuts, changing wardrobes..dat a real man wont let dat xo wäh are you people saying..does she not offer happiness peace of mind joy..or dat doesnt count tz d money aspect..but den someone said datz for gigolos
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
Esth arfabian calling the guy's mum is a no no no. I didn't read through to check if you've apologised tho, i know you used to be a good girl, stop fighting biko. I don't wanto ban anyone this evening cheesy
tongue
]
I didn't apologize.grin

I got A ban however. hope that makes up..grin
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by adbokus(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]
I was banned dumbo, for 2-fücking months!

good to Know You missed my Ass! feeling isn't mutual, btW.. undecided
If I had a nitwit like this as a relative, I'll flog her severely and lock her in a guardroom! This girl is an animal...

6 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by luminouz(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]
Oh, Puleeeeeease! It's boring!

was bored Outta my wits. came online to meet over 15mentions from people wanting to cut my head off. grin

that's like the coolest Thing ever. cool

Looolz! Oh well! Since that works for u.....chao baby! grin
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
adbokus:

If I had a nitwit like this as a relative, I'll flog her severely and lock her in a guardroom! This girl is an animal...
]
LMFAO...grin

.i can't be tamed tho... trust me, A lot of peeps tried. tongue

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by slapacha: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
LordIsaac:
What else have Nigerian girls contributed to humanity...if not the obvious....and that, abundantly too! The only thing they know how to do best.

Abi nothing else to offer than sex... I weep for Nigerian girls.. they all parade themselves as a leech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
firstking01:
Sweet i guessgrin
far from dat
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
luminouz:

Looolz! Oh well! Since that works for u.....chao baby! grin
]
You too, handsome! smiley

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by luminouz(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]
You too, handsome! smiley

grin handsome? Thats a bit strange.... Coming from u....but I like it grin
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by firstking01(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
CaraJewel:
far from dat
Ok, you wanted to say romantic thenundecided
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by claremont(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Your mom Must be proud with the Hogwash you just posted! undecided

What has his mom ever done to you?!

It's distasteful people like you that make decent Nairalanders stop commenting on this site, a poor excuse of a human being.

6 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
luminouz:

grin handsome? Thats a bit strange.... Coming from u....but I like it grin
]
Well, who wouldn't? tongue

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
bamisepeters:
If just a man request for sex after a favour he did for you, that does not mean all men are the same.

There are many men out there who can do anything for any woman without favour and without minding what other guys out there will term them.

The issue is that there are bad eggs in each gender which makes this issue complicated to those who are the good ones.

Some girls are determined to give it to any guy that helps her, and if such man fail to receive the offer from the girl it is serious trouble as he will be given different names by the lady.

This is what some men thinks, they believe your non-verbal communication speaks louder than the the opposite, so, they only act according to their belief.

Just that you fall victim to someone that was a victim doesn't mean everyone thinks in same direction.
No maturity in this issue as there is no maturity in common sense.

We all love to take advantage, the smartest wins, that is just the issue.

If you have not been favoured by a genuine guy with a cheerful heart then you yourself should check yourself as your thoughts are against you.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/09/must-women-think-all-men-want-sex-from.html
my dear what motivates me to help/assist anyone which includes women is the fact that christ does it all for us, because if u look at women these days with their negative thinking wetin dey pain me pass be say most of them can't even appreciate, or even say thank You, they see it as a birthright, or some other favour, am saying from experience and I don't wanna say things that would make God angry or instill bitterness in sumone's heart. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by chuksobi50(m): 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lol...girls love fu>ck

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by adbokus(m): 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

]
LMFAO...grin

.i can't be tamed tho... trust me, A lot of peeps tried. tongue

I can't imagine why they'll waste their time trying as you are clearly a lost cause. Your type of animal is not one deserving of taming, but rather for shooting practice!...

8 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by steppin: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
sade1994:

Well this past year has proven that to me. .
See hypocrite! You detest sex abi?

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
claremont:

What has his mom ever done to you?!

It's distasteful people like you that make decent Nairalanders stop commenting on this site, a poor excuse of a human being.
]
So, I got banned... for like months..

isn't that good enough punishment? grin

Do I really need to get hanged too? undecided

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by luminouz(m): 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]
Well, who wouldn't? tongue

Loolz! U eh? Just wondering how u really look like! Beneath all those math equations! grin
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
adbokus:

I can't imagine why they'll waste their time trying as you are clearly a lost cause. Your type of animal is not one deserving of taming, but rather for shooting practice!...
]
Then, watcha waiting for? grin

Cyber shoot me already! grin

Lol. LMFAO. where do they get these people from? shockedgrin

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by talktonase(m): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

because members of your gender most often than not give us concrete reasons to think that... undecided

A guy buys you a drink... He probably wants to get Into your panties...He buys you pizza, You're Toast! He buys You A PHONE, Then, get prepared...he's already screwing you In his mind. generosity isn't for free these days.. it comes with a price tag. Life's definitely a biatch....
I never thought you would say this... cry

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
luminouz:

Loolz! U eh? Just wondering how u really look like! Beneath all those math equations! grin
]

Your average girl...

Lipsticks, Hair, fake eyelashes , boob and Ass... cheesy

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
talktonase:
I never thought you would say this... cry
]

My apologies... cry

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by QuietHammer(m): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Your mom Must be proud with the Hogwash you just posted! undecided
This is stupid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
QuietHammer:
This is stupid
] Utterly stùpid...

I mean what was she thinking? SMH...

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by talktonase(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]

My apologies... cry

Apology accepted! But thanks for breaking a heart in the first place...
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
talktonase:
Apology accepted! But thanks for breaking a heart in the first place...
]
Glue? sad

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Debra911:
Pls gals receive brain in Jesus name & be independent. No guy will spend money on u for free,u'll pay for it, either by hook or by crook,work hard,pray hard, nothing comes for free. And be contented with whatever u av. And to those girls who are ready to open 'yash' for any James & John who buys them material things, 'You worth more than diamond and Gold' use ur brain.
abeg y'all don't make the sex thingy sound somehow ,its a normal thing nau, and you saying work hard do this n that ,diamonds n material, a normal guy would meet you ,take you out ,flatter you ,with the right O.T 1 week max you'll be in his bed whispering I can't believe I'm doing this . its not all about the money the right O.T would do so and if he wants he would dump you there after making you make such comments like what you said here,.
life is fuckery either ways

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by talktonase(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]
Glue? sad

can you glue margarine?
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by adbokus(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]
Then, watcha waiting for? grin

Cyber shoot me already! grin

Lol. LMFAO. where do they get these people from? shockedgrin

Most unfortunate thing is you think you are smart whereas you are more of a celebrated classic scallywag who has found an outlet with the unlucky smartphone in your palms! Presently, I merely want to give you the flagellation of a lifetime to reset your malfunctioning mental configuration to one that is innocuous to the sane individuals around you...

7 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]
Glue? sad

aies, and you young bored fat girl that feels here is the only place she could boost her low self esteem ,
ion have comments for you but you talk a lot ,read love novels ,would help your condition

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.