Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (82467 Views)

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by ClinicalHope(f): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cutehector:
na so. Another culprit who did abortion..
Boy try again! Say something else that would hurt. I have NEVER had an abortion. While you are thinking of what next to write, make sure your brain cells are not burnt down. I have patients to counsel. Feel free to check in wink

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by gaelllic: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
sexymoma:
My sister move on
E don hapin, E don hapin
you can't change the fact that it has happened

We Open Up....Gbege
We Nor Open Up.... Gbege
My sister u don do your own restitution be dat ooo

Without speaking directly to the matter in question.

There appears to be a notion among people that an act of honest confession automatically entitles one to forgiveness and forgetfulness -

regardless of the nature of the crime.

This is wrong. Honesty is a debt one owes in all one's relationships. Family, business, friendships, Religion.

Be honest, and accept the judgement upon your misdeeds as your just due. It used to be called 'being honourable'.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by rosalieene(f): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
lonelydora:

It is not so when properly done. The problem is when you do it with a quack who charges 5k for it.
hmmmm
so abortion is this expensive!!
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by lonelydora: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
rosalieene:

hmmmm
so abortion is this expensive!!

Dunno
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by rebella(f): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
MissMorayo:

I wish you can give this same advise if the man in question happens to be your brother or your son. I'm not condemning the lady in question but what if she has damaged her womb through youthful exutbecances and recklessness? Are you saying the man isn't right to find his way?
The op should take heart as what has happened has happened but this is a lesson to all that our actions today will always have a consequence tomorrow. I know of many ladies who have had more 10 abortions, if their Fiance dump them tomorrow we will be crying foul that men are being pretentious.
If you go to my last post on this topic, you'd see the answer to your questions.
I am not in support of abortion, but the deed has been done.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by jorion(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
girls would say guys have no right to judge them except God yet they think guys have the right to forgive them. babe go meet God, after He forgive you, bring proof then we'll reconcile

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Vikky014(f): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:
suicidal thoughts because of a man? sad ....you are a disgrace to womanhood undecided
lol. AS in eh
..hw can op terminate her life bc of one yeye man
op to b frank u will see sme1 Dt will love and marry u...jst belief in GOD.

This is y i tell my fellow girls dt no one can rewrite her past...it is better a man leaves u bc u refused to hv sex wt him dan for u to accept sex and get pregnant thereby leading to abortion..

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
smiley gracias
Vikky014:
lol. AS in eh
..hw can op terminate her life bc of one yeye man
op to b frank u will see sme1 Dt will love and marry u...jst belief in GOD.

This is y i tell my fellow girls dt no one can rewrite her past...it is better a man leaves u bc u refused to hv sex wt him dan for u to accept sex and get pregnant thereby leading to abortion..
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Vikky014(f): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
fullofregrets:
I am feeling so devastated right now , my fiance is leaving me , cause I open up to him , that I once had an abortion .
my fiance and I already meet with our parents , he asked of my hands in marriage, and I accepts , we have been to our parents house , but there's an issue in my side , my father don't was not really good with it , cause of cultural differences, but later agreed we can go ahead with it , so my fiance tells me I need to get pregnant , so that we will do the marriage , I agree to that , but it isn't forthcoming , so I started remembering my past , when I had an abortion , so I opened up to him cause of the love we and trust I shared with him , I have carried out possible best, I am okay but some hormonal challenges , after a month he text me , that he's no more interested in the relationship , i am full of regrets right now , I don't know what to do
babe move on he wsnt ur hubby
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by chike00: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2016
abortion is a turn-off no doubt. went through my ex-gf phone out of curiousity and found out not just that she was sleeping with another guy but also just weeks back she was recovering from an abortion, but instead she lied she had a fever. i liked her more than i did any of my girlfriends.
i broke up not because of the cheating(our young generation BOYS/GIRLS aint monogamous in nature [color=#990000][/color] shocked shocked). my point is sometimes ur secret is better kept a secret.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Cutiekatty: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
LadyB1195:
That your no matter what you do in the past is not what people should listen to. We are Africans, and your past will always matter. Even God does not forgive the sin against the Holy Spirit.

What about what he has done on the past? Why is it when it comes to ladies the past is always dug up and use against but when it comes to men,it doesn't matter why? Because they are men. Are we not women also? All I see is lack of maturity.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Cutiekatty: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
LadyB1195:
That your no matter what you do in the past is not what people should listen to. We are Africans, and your past will always matter. Even God does not forgive the sin against the Holy Spirit.

What about what he has done on the past? Why is it when it comes to ladies the past is always dug up and use against but when it comes to men,it doesn't matter why? Because they are men. Are we not women also? All I see is lack of maturity. She didn't sin against the holy ghost neither did she sin against the guy. She only sinned against God which she has asked for forgiveness and God has forgiven her. Babe abeg, move on. LIFE GOES ON.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 08, 2016
Cutiekatty:

What about what he has done on the past? Why is it when it comes to ladies the past is always dug up and use against but when it comes to men,it doesn't matter why? Because they are men. Are we not women also? All I see is lack of maturity. She didn't sin against the holy ghost neither did she sin against the guy. She only sinned against God which she has asked for forgiveness and God has forgiven her. Babe abeg, move on. LIFE GOES ON.
Funny lady, u misunderstood my quote. For clarification, I was trying to say that even our past matters to God the Holy Spirit, it cannot be different with a common human. Life will still go on, but our past, the way we live our lives will matter one day.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by grandstar(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2016
fullofregrets:
I am feeling so devastated right now , my fiance is leaving me , cause I open up to him , that I once had an abortion .
my fiance and I already meet with our parents , he asked of my hands in marriage, and I accepts , we have been to our parents house , but there's an issue in my side , my father don't was not really good with it , cause of cultural differences, but later agreed we can go ahead with it , so my fiance tells me I need to get pregnant , so that we will do the marriage , I agree to that , but it isn't forthcoming , so I started remembering my past , when I had an abortion , so I opened up to him cause of the love we and trust I shared with him , I have carried out possible best, I am okay but some hormonal challenges , after a month he text me , that he's no more interested in the relationship , i am full of regrets right now , I don't know what to do

I blame you.

The reason why is that you should have told him this early on. You were not open.

I can marry a girl that is barren if I deeply love her and is open with me.

Also, his love is not unconditional. Demanding you get pregnant before marriage is wrong. Best advise is you move on. You'll find another guy

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Cutiekatty: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
LadyB1195:

Funny lady, u misunderstood my quote. For clarification, I was trying to say that even our past matters to God the Holy Spirit, it cannot be different with a common human. Life will still go on, but our past, the way we live our lives will matter one day.

Yeah,you are very right.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
fullofregrets:
my fiance and I already meet with our parents , he asked of my hands in marriage, and I accepts , we have been to our parents house , but there's an issue in my side , my father don't was not really good with it , cause of cultural differences, but later agreed we can go ahead with it , so my fiance tells me I need to get pregnant , so that we will do the marriage , I agree to that , but it isn't forthcoming , so I started remembering my past , when I had an abortion , so I opened up to him cause of the love we and trust I shared with him
Why should you hav secret in first place? and if you must have secret it should be a kind that if it esposes people will need more of you. you cant put your high level of education, finance...in secret when they know it they will respect you and want more of you but your secret is urgly one. Deal with it
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Sierusvirus(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Lizzieo:

Talking like a saint,what about dos ladies dat did abortion for u nko?
[/quote][quote]
I concur with him, to answer your question. No one and I mean No one has done abortion for me. Every person has something he or she wish for themselves, if a man says his not comfortable with that doesn't mean a girls has done abortion for him while some guys won't mind. Everybody got a choice in life

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by zeezeegal(m): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2017
bloomstar:

Move on till when? Do you know what it means to be barren? She should mellow down... Pray to God. Get medications. If she confirms medical that she can conceive.
Then she can move on happily hoping that another man will come
Define Barren
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by zeezeegal(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Ma Dear, Move On O... Even If Na Ur Womb Get Prob( Godforbid), All U Need Na God's Word Nt Womb... Pray Nd Ask For Forgiveness.. He Is D Creator And He Has Our Body Spareparts.. But Ehn, If He Loves U Dat Much Y Wil He Want U To Be Pregnant B4 Marriage... I Dy Suspect Him O..! Babes Don Dy Do 4 Him B4
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by zeezeegal(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2017
Why should you hav secret in first place? and if you must have secret it should be a kind that if it esposes people will need more of you. you cant put your high level of education, finance...in secret when they know it they will respect you and want more of you but your secret is urgly one. Deal with it
As If Ur Own Clean.. Fake
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by enuk80(m): 11:36am On Mar 09, 2017
I wonder my girls with hormonal imbalnce always mess around with random guys...my ex gf has hormonal imbalance...she sees her period twice a month and no matter how I sex her raw, she was never pregnant..not until she told me had abortion for her fiance...I remember her asking me that what if i marry someone that can tgive birth tomoro, will I still go ahead and marry that person?..I knew she was indirectly talking about herself
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by enuk80(m): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2017
I wonder why girls with hormonal imbalnce always mess around with random guys...my ex gf has hormonal imbalance...she sees her period twice a month and no matter how I sex her raw, she was never pregnant..not until she told me had abortion for her fiance...I remember her asking me that what if i marry someone that can tgive birth tomoro, will I still go ahead and marry that person?..I knew she was indirectly talking about herself

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 02, 2018
fullofregrets:

Too bad dear. How is the relationship today?
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Ifakiland(m): 5:20am On May 03, 2018
fullofregrets:
well I have done everything necessary , my
womb is okay and intact
You're wicked Sha...so you kept that huge secret from him all tru the relationship till its was time to conceive?? You're wicked and heartless...glad the man left you...wonder what other secrets ure hiding....my gf told me abt her abortion on our very first date and she asked if I'm ok with it or not....but u had to wait till marriage don sure abi Smh
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 5:25am On May 03, 2018
fullofregrets:
I gave up on this world already , you can't trust anyone with your problem , I am feeling so rejected and dejected right now , I find no peace in this life again , I am taking my life right now , I don't know how to lived without him in my life, I loved him so much , I thought I could move on , but I can't

I sincerely hope you are ok. I hope you didnt go thru with this.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by charlito94(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2018
fullofregrets:

U had an abortion before doesn't mean u won't get pregnant
Pregnancy doesn't cum just like DAT especially wen u willfully n knowingly acquiesced to it. Pregnancy has a timing in a woman's body flow.
Maybe God just wanted to open ur eyes to let u no if ur man truly luvs u n can stand 2geda through thick n thin.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by laborious(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
rebella:
@fullofregrets , you had an abortion the deed has been done. Personally I think instead of crying, you should thank God for making you avoid a fair weather husband, that is someone that will only be good to you when the going is good. That man didn't love you. When a man starts saying you should get pregnant first before the marriage can hold, that's a warning sign.

I know you probably miss him a lot, but remember a broken relationship is better than a broken home. Mumu you think men are fools? D guy go don dy try put belle tay tay, so for the guy to say pregnancy before mariage he must have observe some things, as for me o, girls of these days cnt be ttusted , belle must stand proper before anyyhing...

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by bizzy500: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
sexymoma:
My sister move on E don hapin, E don hapin you can't change the fact that it has happened

We Open Up....Gbege We Nor Open Up.... Gbege My sister u don do your own restitution be dat ooo
make she move on just like that... sha nah you go marry her?
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by JerryTemi(f): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
If he loves you he will never give you condition,pregnancy before marriage,please my dear how mamany of these guys can open their mouth and tell you how many ladies that have aborted for them?look let me tell you is not everything you tell a man,learn to keep some to yourself,like this one because the only person that you owe apology to is God not your fellow human. Moreover your mind was on the condition so you expected everything to be positive please don't tempt your God.nobody is without sin and who am I to judge you,you have every right to feel depress but never you feel or have that thought of killing yourself over your fellow human that have sinned and fallen short of his glory,my sister there are better men out there that are looking for wife,friend,sister, mother and not machine making children as a wife.feel bad but be brave,I'm a living testimony God is too kind for that,he has forgiven you,let the past go,be strong and please don't get yourself involve in such again. Medically,buy folic acid,b-complex,multi vatmin,calcium,vitamin c white,take it after seeing your period for 2 weeks,morning and night please keep doing,and back it up with prayer.then if you can see Saint leaf,wash out the water drink it first thing in the morning and late at night you will see changes. After your period.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.