Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

My Wife Absconded With Our Kids - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Absconded With Our Kids (39094 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by reasonwitme: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
let's hear frm her first.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by flokii: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
adepiero:
Are you sure the kids are yours to begin with? She might have gone to meet their real father

Hmmn.. I didn't even think to that extent

probability is very high that they are not cos if they were, she would av gone alone.
This is another twist.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Ghost447(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Majority of married couples seems not to be happy at all and this is making me to develop cold feet towards marriage. I sincerely hope and pray that I find a God-sent wife otherwise...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by udz: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Gaborone:

Can you please go back to the romance section and wag your little tail for the irresponsible boys there? This place is obviously not for you.

Op, I can only tell you to explore settlement. I don't think folding your hands and waiting for her to come back is the best option. You may have to reach out to her before things degenerate to a place of no return.

Hopefully, this doesn't end up in court.

Wishing you the best.

Gaborone, a classic woman.... how do I get ur attention... again?
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by motherfucker: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:
My wife absconded with our kids (2 boys). We’ve been married for 4years plus. I did everything a good husband would do to please his wife, but she never satisfied. Before we got married, I’ve a good job and she knew my worth, after marriage things isn’t as rosy and it used to be, I lost my job and I was able to get one after 2 months but the salary is 120k excluding other freelance jobs I do online.

We’re unable to save. We spent most of the money on food stuffs, I hate seeing her hungry. She called me one faithful night and reminds me of the premises I made before we got married about the car and supermarket I promised her (I can’t remembered making such promises), but I still encourage her to be patient with me, that things gonna be fine. She never supported me as she’s not working. I remember I gave her 450k to start a business; she was pregnant at the time so she rejected the money because of her condition. I added some money and I bought a car, I needed the car to hustle for contracts, I cant be jumping from okada to marwa, nobody gonna take you serious. A month later, I got a printing contract from one of the best companies in Lagos, the condition is to use your money for the contract so I sold the car to print the job, I bought a machine unfortunately the machine packedup, i lost the gain and money for the car but I was able to delivered the job more that expectation but I lost huge amount of money. She always complaining ever since, when I tried to encourage her that things will be fine she will ask me ‘when’.

She treats my kids as if she wasn’t the one that brought them to this world, she always using negative words for those kids, I later realized she doesn’t love me, if she love me, she’ll equally love my kids.

4 months ago, she went to visit my younger sister in osogbo, she saw the way my sister’s business was moving fine, she fall inlove with osogbo, she sent a message thus ‘dear, guess I am in love with Oshogbo is peaceful and cool’. When she came back to Lagos, she said she wanted us to move to osogbo, after much persuasion and consideration I succumbed. We moved to osogbo, I spent more than 300k. 2 weeks later, she started complaining that osogbo is boring. I was so mad. I had to risk my life travelling from osogbo to Lagos almost every week.
On the 16th of September (a day after I celebrated our last born birthday) she left for Lagos for her sister’s wedding, I gave her 12k for tfair and other expenses. I called her a week later to remind her that our first son gonna resume school the following Monday, that’s when she said she’s no longer interested in the marriage, that I should move on, I called her mother, she said I should come see her but my family stopped me, since we never had a fight and I was not the one that sent her packing that she should be the one to come.

I’m missing my kids, they’re my life, I don’t know what to do.
I will have to come hard on you.

It's your motherfucking fault!

Never force yourself on a lady. That ur "wife" belong to someone else but you forced yourself on her by using money to entice, maybe.

This is what you get when you take what does not belong to you. She isn't wicked because same lady under her rightful husband will obey and humble him.

You can't tell me you didn't see the signs all along, but you just wanted to have her. It's your fault because you took what does not belong to you.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by pcagbaji(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

Believe me, am not cold. I'll never take her back. I just want my kids
Very cold

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by temmytanny(m): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:
My wife absconded with our kids (2 boys). We’ve been married for 4years plus. I did everything a good husband would do to please his wife, but she never satisfied. Before we got married, I’ve a good job and she knew my worth, after marriage things isn’t as rosy and it used to be, I lost my job and I was able to get one after 2 months but the salary is 120k excluding other freelance jobs I do online.

We’re unable to save. We spent most of the money on food stuffs, I hate seeing her hungry. She called me one faithful night and reminds me of the premises I made before we got married about the car and supermarket I promised her (I can’t remembered making such promises), but I still encourage her to be patient with me, that things gonna be fine. She never supported me as she’s not working. I remember I gave her 450k to start a business; she was pregnant at the time so she rejected the money because of her condition. I added some money and I bought a car, I needed the car to hustle for contracts, I cant be jumping from okada to marwa, nobody gonna take you serious. A month later, I got a printing contract from one of the best companies in Lagos, the condition is to use your money for the contract so I sold the car to print the job, I bought a machine unfortunately the machine packedup, i lost the gain and money for the car but I was able to delivered the job more that expectation but I lost huge amount of money. She always complaining ever since, when I tried to encourage her that things will be fine she will ask me ‘when’.

She treats my kids as if she wasn’t the one that brought them to this world, she always using negative words for those kids, I later realized she doesn’t love me, if she love me, she’ll equally love my kids.

4 months ago, she went to visit my younger sister in osogbo, she saw the way my sister’s business was moving fine, she fall inlove with osogbo, she sent a message thus ‘dear, guess I am in love with Oshogbo is peaceful and cool’. When she came back to Lagos, she said she wanted us to move to osogbo, after much persuasion and consideration I succumbed. We moved to osogbo, I spent more than 300k. 2 weeks later, she started complaining that osogbo is boring. I was so mad. I had to risk my life travelling from osogbo to Lagos almost every week.
On the 16th of September (a day after I celebrated our last born birthday) she left for Lagos for her sister’s wedding, I gave her 12k for tfair and other expenses. I called her a week later to remind her that our first son gonna resume school the following Monday, that’s when she said she’s no longer interested in the marriage, that I should move on, I called her mother, she said I should come see her but my family stopped me, since we never had a fight and I was not the one that sent her packing that she should be the one to come.

Personally, i think you should move on for now and look for ways to always check on the kids. Focus more on task ahead(biz et al). I know its hard but this is the best time for you be more focus and look for ways to better your life. You will miss your kids and a pray God give you the heart to manage yourself until your wife comes back to her senses. As for divorce, i dont recommend for the sake of the kids. I feel your pains bro

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Jailerrr(f): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
As if you're the only one that owns the kids, a times you guys take us we women as slaves, you don't even wanna settle but you just need the kids,na this one be the better for worse wey una de agre for presence of God be this?anyway you gat to move on coz your love with that wiffy don sawa finish... ready for bashing.. no time.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
I realize my mistake smiley
reminiscing:

Because this is a faceless forum doesn't mean you should insult a married man because he is asking for advice.....chloroquinn

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Omoyeni3601: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
Na was ooooo , people no like to walk through difficulties with person oooo, abi you self don offend person before nii
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by taiiremide: 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Toks2008:

Relax bro...she will come back.

Don't ever asslick a lady but be the man at all times.

I am forced to say you brought thus on yourself cos you became too soft.

As I wrote, let her be and make yourself happy and if you can find a sweet calm hardworking lady please settle with her cos her act is called desertion which is a good ground for you to remarry.

Please get me straight. ..I'm not saying reconciliation is not possible but I will never ask you to go beg her cos from your story..."if it is true" she should be left alone.

Be the man and take your place...there are too many ladies out their that are hard working humble and ready to calm down with a man...trust me...they are many out there.

As for the kiss they will be brought back to you without hassles but use this time to build your life back to a greater position.

Thank you
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by discman2k2(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

Why using such derogatory words

Guys, i must tell u dat yeah, d guy seems foolishly in love bt if uve bin in luv b4, u'd understand wht wht he went thru: he ws simply "a fool for luv", as d America usu say.
Bt dat doesnt warrant any insulting; @tairremide: i undrstnd d way wey u dey feel abt dat kain syndromw whn babe dey fool guy, bt d story of fool for luv no go cmplete witout som brova falling dooliahly for it; after so many yrs of having bein foolishlt in luv, nw i JUST OOL DEM GALS FOR FUCKZ!! Talk abt diffrnt tales for diffrnt folks, man!
OP: just move on, there r plenty decent & sincere wmen outdere; som dey fall 4 my hand sha.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by reasonwitme: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
sukkot:
bros, simply put, you married the devil. just move on.

she is confused and you are confused too. she wants a real man which you are not. first off you bought a car so you can get a contract and then you sold the car to execute the contract which turned out to be useless. this when her anger started. you are confused bro lol

i would say she is a gold digger but in actuality she is not. she just wants a solid man who can make decisions. you gave her 450 k and she rejected it tells me she is not a gold digger

and then you allowed her to move you to osogbo tells me you are not solid. then she realizes osogbo is crap but in her head she is thinking if i had a solid strong man he woould have talked me out of this foolish idea. instead this mumu moved us to osogbo and now i am regretting it. women want strong men who will talk them out of the useless ideas that crops into their heads all the time lolzzz
exactly.in fact I love u for this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by baby124: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

What faith are you talking about bro Do you want me to force myself on her? She doesn't want the marriage again, and am better off than been with her. This woman never supportd me in anyway, I pay all the bills, house rent, diapers, food, clothes, hospital bills, etc fine it's my responsibility and I don't complain, but little appreciation wouldn't hurt. Yet she still complain, my salary including other freelance jobs is more than 150k per month, still no savings, I don't even have half plot of land. When I travel my wife will not call to know if I arrive safely, she doesn't care about me. I'm not saying this to crucify her, I'm saying the truth, and God is my witness, I'm human I need pampers too. She made her choice, good for her.
I know this is not easy. But as a woman? Give that woman a break. Same thing I told someone I know that it happened to. The woman ended up begging and crying for her husband. Your type of wife will dump those boys on your door step in a few months after ignoring her. You think her family will take care of your responsibility for long? When she has overstayed her welcome, they will push her out. When she comes begging, just take your sons and give her condition to find a job before reconciliation. She is a lazy lout that is irresponsible and has no appreciation for hardwork and making money. Make sure you run pregnancy test and STD test before taking her back. I wish you the very best. If you ever try to get girlfriend during this period, make sure you use condom always.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by QuietHammer(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
abike12:

So if she provokes you enough you can kill her? You better work on your temper before the devil uses you to destroy your life. And learn to take responsibility for your actions.

Also, why are so many family members involved?

Same lie my ex told himself instead of addressing the issues I was unhappy about. The fact that someone is unhappy with the relationship or complaining doesn't mean they don't love you.

What's it with women and double standards? Why couldn't his wife work on her temper and avoid slapping him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
if they end up sorting out their issues, good for them smiley....and what does the society have to do with their marital life or benefit from their marital life?

Can you please leave my screen or stop posting childish thoughts on a mature arena.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by flakkybaby: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
My brother live her to GOD always pray for your kids evryday and nigth concentrate with your job try hader and save more money have lots of properties bcuz your kids are coming back to you in future you just have to be strong cuz is not easy my brother. God will help you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Iseoluwani: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

The truth is that you married wrongly. She never loved you.... She only wanted your money

This is the definition of been jonzed.

You really married wrongly. Can't you see, she came into your life and became liability. After wedding you lost your job, chai....

She never complemented you in any way but you were blinded by the erotic feeling of a fake love. Bros get your children back n pray 4 her return
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by zikter(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Abiagirl777:
aww,so sorry marital counsellors whatcha gone say?
pls can you express your opinion, feeling or whatsoever in a dignified way? how do you define mumu as related to ops case

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by taiiremide: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
abike12:

So if she provokes you enough you can kill her? You better work on your temper before the devil uses you to destroy your life. And learn to take responsibility for your actions.

Also, why are so many family members involved?

Same lie my ex told himself instead of addressing the issues I was unhappy about. The fact that someone is unhappy with the relationship or complaining doesn't mean they don't love you.

Did you read the part where I said she slapped me and I never raise my hands against her?
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by shakyriri: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

She is not olosho, I knw her.

She isnt olosho indeed.how well do u knw her? Y did u see that msg of pls call me back I love u.
Oga stop being defensive pls.
Be objective and find a way forward.
Men are rational beings not emotional beings.
Your story of moving down to osogbo indicates u r n emotional being.which shldnt b.
Take charge of ur life pls.make money.chop d life of ur head.lol .b happy.life is too short to waste .
All d best as u move on.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
eyinjuege:
But seriously OP, how can your wife just wake up one day and say she's not interested in the marriage again? Just like that
And her parents seem to be in support?

What exactly went wrong in the marriage?
It's such a strange story.

Nothing strange here man.

Man not balling. Wife go.

Fair-weather wife...
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by abike12(f): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

Did you read the part where I said she slapped me and I never raise my hands against her?

That's wrong on her part too but it doesn't cancel the one that you did. You were both wrong to go physical.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by macphilip: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

What faith are you talking about bro Do you want me to force myself on her? She doesn't want the marriage again, and am better off than been with her. This woman never supportd me in anyway, I pay all the bills, house rent, diapers, food, clothes, hospital bills, etc fine it's my responsibility and I don't complain, but little appreciation wouldn't hurt. Yet she still complain, my salary including other freelance jobs is more than 150k per month, still no savings, I don't even have half plot of land. When I travel my wife will not call to know if I arrive safely, she doesn't care about me. I'm not saying this to crucify her, I'm saying the truth, and God is my witness, I'm human I need pampers too. She made her choice, good for her.
Why did you married her in the first place when she was not working.
In this Lagos, it is very difficult to raise a Family being the sole bread winner.
You should reserve some savings from your monthly earnings

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
Why can't you just ignore undecided
Generals03:

Can you please leave my screen or stop posting childish thoughts on a mature arena.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by discman2k2(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ghost447:
Majority of married couples seems not to be happy at all and this is making me to develop cold feet towards marriage. I sincerely hope and pray that I find a God-sent wife otherwise...

Bros, God sent wife is very POSSIBLE, but na HARDWORK gan!!
For u wey neva marry, just start praying & fasting nau because, if u make d mistake wey som pipu make, u go enter ONE CHANCE for real!I wan beg u nau b4 u make d mistake, START PRAYIMG & FASTING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by ststyreal(f): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

Bro. Pls read again, we never had a fight before she left for Lagos. The only serious issue we had was when I saw 'call me back I love you' on her phone, I challenged her and she accused me of suspecting her, that I don't trust her. The second one was when my mum ask my son to go home with her, my wife stopped my mum, saying my nephew will beat him. I told my mum she can go with my son. She also accused me of putting my family above her, that I only respect my family that her opinion doesn't count, which isn't true. I love but I won't allow her to disrespect my mother.
It seems u really don't value and respect her views. Why will u instantly tell your mum to go with your son without prior discussion with your wife. From the little u have informed us here, it seems you value your parents and siblings more than your own family. I hope you are not the mummy type of husband. Call your wife and try sort out whatever issue u have with her. Value your marriage cos u wouldn't appreciate her now until u have a second wife. Our parents should stay away from our marriage. I dislike mother in laws and sister in laws interference in ones marriage. Go and bring your wife back and don't let your family members dictate to you, be the man u ought to be. Talk some senses into your wife and let God be the head of your home. Endeavour to always pray together as the head of the home, you can head the prayer. May God grant you pea e and joy in your home. "I HATE DIVORCE SAYS THE LORD"!

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
motherfucker:
I will have to come hard on you.

It's your motherfucking fault!

Never force yourself on a lady. That ur "wife" belong to someone else but you forced yourself on her by using money to entice, maybe.

This is what you get when you take what does not belong to you. She isn't wicked because same lady under her rightful husband will obey and humble him.

You can't tell me you didn't see the signs all along, but you just wanted to have her. It's your fault because you took what does not belong to you.

Exactly. You married the wrong person. You are only trying to force the marriage. if you marry the right woman, you don't have to do up to half of what you have done for this woman. Be patient and carry on with your hursle. Don't go looking for her and stop missing her. Give yourself a fresh start in life and stay out of women for the time being.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by abike12(f): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
QuietHammer:

What's it with women and double standards? Why couldn't his wife work on her temper and avoid slapping him?

Slapping a man is equally bad. Hitting people out of anger is a very bad habit. You don't know the person that is just waiting on one small push to cross to the other side. I was provoked will never hold up in court.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Amberon: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin
An0nimus:

Thank you for educating lil Miss sunshine for us smiley
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Amberon: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lmao....
veave:
Jesus!!! This woman is a witch. Why drag you to osogbo where the opotunities are limited. Making you waste all your money when she had plans to dump you. I have never seen or heard of this height of wickedness. My god!!!
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by skuribeebo: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
That is why you suppose to get married before getting a good job so that you will know who really loves you not your money. Your wife hates you, she married your job not you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) / My Girl's Crazy Cravings / What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.