Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

My Wife Absconded With Our Kids - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Absconded With Our Kids (39102 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by cyrilamx(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Why are women avoiding this tread?
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by coolviv: 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hmm this world..
Someone is here worrying about if she will get married...another person is here running away from her marriage..

Women are developing the temperament of men these days..
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by dotman4real007(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bros if you want your kids so badly just go to her parents house but don't enter just stay hidden and watch the school your kids attend then go there and take them to oshogbo and call her that your children are with u. Then place a curse on her!!!
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by sisisioge: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
kaboninc:

Hmmmm...

Abi o...see wetin dey happen nau.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Adiwana: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
sukkot:
its called tough love. i am saving him in case he marries again. some people need to hear the cold hard truth in a rough manner so it snaps them back to reality, and the reality of the matter is that ' if you are not ready to be a hard strong alpha male in a relationship with a woman ? you should not even bother going into one. God made you the man for a reason. scripture says the man is the head of the woman. if you are not ready to lead strongly ? dont even bother because the marriage will not work. how can you let a woman move you to osogbo ? and you dont think our brother needs to hear the truth in a rough way so he can be saved from future hurt ?
I fully subscribe to ur points and I have to agree but mocking him is not the best way to pass your message.I believe There are bigger and better ways of telling him the rough truth without trying to bring down his decision making level as a man.Common

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by josite: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
count your losses and your blessings.if a wife cant tell u she doesnt want the marriage.honey she doesnt want it.move on with your life.very kind wife,she even told u to move on with your life.as for your kids,get a lawyer and sue for divorce and the judge will decide who gets the custody of the kids.to leave the kids in her custody will be a fatal error as those kids may grow up to dislike you intensely.one simple quarel with them ,they willbutcher u into pieces like ram so get your kid from her.she has found a sweeter dik than urs.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by sisisioge: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
dotman4real007:
Bros if you want your kids so badly just go to her parents house but don't enter just stay hidden and watch the school your kids attend then go there and take them to oshogbo and call her that your children are with u. Then place a curse on her!!!

Adedotun! U dey advise am to kidnap his own kids! U must get choko! Which school go release kids to a stranger albeit known to the kids? Na person wey school know for their register be guardian o...any other person na unknown person.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by TheArchangel(f): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
SIRTee15:

Take a break from marriage......
Na so marriage be.....
Come in and go out at will......
Pls let's be realistic in suggestions we give....
Or at least just shut up
YES, take a break and clear your head. Marriage can be stifling at times and need some clear breeze sometimes.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by mKc9ET(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Karashikas every where pretending to be a wife.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by lakesidepapa(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
sukkot:
its called tough love. i am saving him in case he marries again. some people need to hear the cold hard truth in a rough manner so it snaps them back to reality, and the reality of the matter is that ' if you are not ready to be a hard strong alpha male in a relationship with a woman ? you should not even bother going into one. God made you the man for a reason. scripture says the man is the head of the woman. if you are not ready to lead strongly ? dont even bother because the marriage will not work. how can you let a woman move you to osogbo ? and you dont think our brother needs to hear the truth in a rough way so he can be saved from future hurt ?

You nailed it bruv. I doff my hat for u smiley

In relationship, A man is the one that must direct/control the decisions that springs up. Sometimes, women use emotion to control but as a man, u must be smart and use logic/will/power to put things in the right path.

Op is not smart, u knw she doesn't love u, u married and shown her love and affection with everything, what do u expect? from Osogbo right? All my OSO niggas no dey dull for women na, Y u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
@op truth is from everything u explained: I believe ur wife is very depressed. Impulsively moving to osogbo shows this. U just weren't paying enough attention to her state of mind. Maybe she thought ur cost of living d Lagos life would reduce in osogbo. The money situation is a major part of it. Money is d no1 cause of divorce in d world. I know some men think women are gold diggers but truth is every woman wants security. The sad part of ur situation is dt ur also trying ur best but maybe there's a reason she's not seeing dt. One of d reasons is this ur family jnterference. It's too much. Please I know u sugar coated parts of this story, yet it still seems like ur a mummy's boy.

The fact is she can't see a way out, she's not working - and clearly wishes she had a business to help u instead of begging for everything, she has 2 babies to think about, & ur marriage also seems to be delving into anger & violence. No comfort or joy at all apart from d hardship. She might even have had a bout of postnatal depression after her last baby considering d way u said she was treating her children (one of d signs of postnatal depression). I might be wrong but But these are all stressors. I understand ur also stressed but marriages go thru hard times. Both of u seem to be in d dark, seeing only ur own individual difficulties & not seeing what d other is going through. Someone needs to step forward into d light & bring ur marriage from d brink. It's still very salvageable.

PS - Please leave ur families out of all this & talk to each other alone. Take d advise of a neutral therapist or pastor. Leave emotionàl, biased parents/siblings out of it. Dts if u want ur family back.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by samuelson06(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
If there is anything worst that can happen to a married couple, I think it's that marriage being broken. You may just decide to say let's go our separate ways, but what happens to the children's upbringing? No single parent can raise a child like both parents being together and raising their children together. Very rare to see a woman that would come and take care of your children like it was her's. Very rare! I will not wish for anybody to raise a child as a single parent. @ taiiremide, you don't have any choice than to put your house in order. You must make your wife come back and stay with you to raise those kids. God hates divorce; God hates additional wife(s) and its clearly stated in the Bible that it has to be only in event of your partner being death or caught up in adultery. For any other thing, you can fix it and move on with your married partner. For your case, it seems you didn't do your homework very well before getting married to her but nevertheless, there's no going back, she must remain your wife for life. Desperate times like this requires desperate measures and if you are ready. Send me a PM. I would like to suggest something to you privately. Help can come.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Abagworo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
It's all about the money. The singles(men and women) out there should learn that the era of housewife or house husband in Naija is over.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by sukkot: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Adiwana:

I fully subscribe to ur points and I have to agree but mocking him is not the best way to pass your message.I believe There are bigger and better ways of telling him the rough truth without trying to bring down his decision making level as a man.Common
he is a strong man. he can handle it. he handled living with that crazy confused woman for years, am sure a lil internet comment on a faceless forum will not break him wink
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by ghostmist: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pidggin:

It doesn't mean you are divorced. What do you want? If you still want the marriage why not involve people she respects. She can't just decide the marriage is over, tell her parents and relatives what she is doing
what kind of annoying advice is this?

just kukuma tell him to go on all fours and grovel like a dog, all because he wants to stay married to someone who doesn't want to stay married to him.

OP, I don't care what you're plans are or what you intend to do, but never you ever take that woman back. accept that you made a huge mistake by choosing the wrong spouse. that girl was never ready for marriage.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by vislabraye(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:
My wife absconded with our kids (2 boys). We’ve been married for 4years plus. I did everything a good husband would do to please his wife, but she never satisfied. Before we got married, I’ve a good job and she knew my worth, after marriage things isn’t as rosy and it used to be, I lost my job and I was able to get one after 2 months but the salary is 120k excluding other freelance jobs I do online.

We’re unable to save. We spent most of the money on food stuffs, I hate seeing her hungry. She called me one faithful night and reminds me of the premises I made before we got married about the car and supermarket I promised her (I can’t remembered making such promises), but I still encourage her to be patient with me, that things gonna be fine. She never supported me as she’s not working. I remember I gave her 450k to start a business; she was pregnant at the time so she rejected the money because of her condition. I added some money and I bought a car, I needed the car to hustle for contracts, I cant be jumping from okada to marwa, nobody gonna take you serious. A month later, I got a printing contract from one of the best companies in Lagos, the condition is to use your money for the contract so I sold the car to print the job, I bought a machine unfortunately the machine packedup, i lost the gain and money for the car but I was able to delivered the job more that expectation but I lost huge amount of money. She always complaining ever since, when I tried to encourage her that things will be fine she will ask me ‘when’.

She treats my kids as if she wasn’t the one that brought them to this world, she always using negative words for those kids, I later realized she doesn’t love me, if she love me, she’ll equally love my kids.

4 months ago, she went to visit my younger sister in osogbo, she saw the way my sister’s business was moving fine, she fall inlove with osogbo, she sent a message thus ‘dear, guess I am in love with Oshogbo is peaceful and cool’. When she came back to Lagos, she said she wanted us to move to osogbo, after much persuasion and consideration I succumbed. We moved to osogbo, I spent more than 300k. 2 weeks later, she started complaining that osogbo is boring. I was so mad. I had to risk my life travelling from osogbo to Lagos almost every week.
On the 16th of September (a day after I celebrated our last born birthday) she left for Lagos for her sister’s wedding, I gave her 12k for tfair and other expenses. I called her a week later to remind her that our first son gonna resume school the following Monday, that’s when she said she’s no longer interested in the marriage, that I should move on, I called her mother, she said I should come see her but my family stopped me, since we never had a fight and I was not the one that sent her packing that she should be the one to come.

I’m missing my kids, they’re my life, I don’t know what to do.

You gave everything but she never gave back in return. The relationship has been onesided right from time. You should have said no to many of her demands. When a woman is no longer interested in a relationship, she starts acting funny.
As it is now, she's no longer interested. You just have to move on without her. Get a good lawyer to fight for the custody of your children. My advice to you is never allow her back.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by sukkot: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
lakesidepapa:

You nailed it bruv. I doff my hat for u smiley

In relationship, A man is the one that must direct/control the decisions that springs up. Sometimes, women use emotion to control but as a man, u must be smart and use logic/will/power to put things in the right path.

Op is not smart, u knw she doesn't love u, u married and shown her love and affection with everything, what do u expect? from Osogbo right? All my OSO niggas no dey dull for women na, Y u?
exactly, and truth be told, and this is no disrespect to any woman reading this but almost all women are created to be LED. there are a miniscule amount who are created to LEAD but for the most part 99.99999 percent of women are created to be LED. now if you have someone who is created to be LED trying to make decisions for you ? it ends up in confusion. this why this week she wants to move to osogbo, and then 2 weeks later she does not like osogbo and wants to move back to lagos lol. this the type of confusion you will have in your life if you let a woman lead you. a man has to be strong and firm. and truth be told, secretly, even though they would not openly admit to it, most women love a strong firm man. they think its se-xy. it turns women on to have a strong man in their life. they love it. thats what all women secretly want, a strong firm and intelligent man.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by peculiar32(f): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
akinszz:
Since u no dey put mouth inside husband n wife matter, y u com comment? Chai! Women n notice me syndrome
thanks for noticing me.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by XaintJoel20: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

She doesn't love me, when someone isn't in love with u, no matter what you do to please her, she'll never be satisfy.
When did you discover she doesn't love you? Was it after the wedding or before the wedding?
If before the wedding, why did you go ahead to marry her?
If after wedding, would agree with me that you were not observant enough or you were carried away by lust?

#Question...
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by xtervaganza(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
The greatest mistake any man can make is marrying a woman who has no job or business at hand.

Things will be fine as long as you keep pumping money into the marriage.

Once theflow of money stops you're in massive trouble. That's when you'll know her real color.

And the greatest mistake you made was marrying someone who thinks you owe her all because she'd the woman with a poocee

Damn this post is getting me angry

If you go to her family then you're a bigger tw@t than I thought. She left by her will, never let her back into your life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
OP, you are supposed to be rejoicing and getting drunk right now in a strip club. A load has been lifted off your shoulder. Sharply accept the divorce get it on paper and be sending your kids support while you hurstle harder to give yourself a great life. You are one lucky dude, yet you do not know. Mehn...what a luck. Woman don scatter your plans and mess you up. Allow the kids to be with her so you can focus. Send fixed amount to them monthly.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by dotman4real007(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
sisisioge:

Adedotun! U dey advise am to kidnap his own kids! U must get choko! Which school go release kids to a stranger albeit known to the kids? Na person wey school know for their register be guardian o...any other person na unknown person.
For this type of situation it is not kidnapping, they are his children and he has every right to have custody of his children. If I am the one I will wait for my ex to take the children to school then I will attack her and take my children away. Opari
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Elizabethoni(f): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:
My wife absconded with our kids (2 boys). We’ve been married for 4years plus. I did everything a good husband would do to please his wife, but she never satisfied. Before we got married, I’ve a good job and she knew my worth, after marriage things isn’t as rosy and it used to be, I lost my job and I was able to get one after 2 months but the salary is 120k excluding other freelance jobs I do online.

We’re unable to save. We spent most of the money on food stuffs, I hate seeing her hungry. She called me one faithful night and reminds me of the premises I made before we got married about the car and supermarket I promised her (I can’t remembered making such promises), but I still encourage her to be patient with me, that things gonna be fine. She never supported me as she’s not working. I remember I gave her 450k to start a business; she was pregnant at the time so she rejected the money because of her condition. I added some money and I bought a car, I needed the car to hustle for contracts, I cant be jumping from okada to marwa, nobody gonna take you serious. A month later, I got a printing contract from one of the best companies in Lagos, the condition is to use your money for the contract so I sold the car to print the job, I bought a machine unfortunately the machine packedup, i lost the gain and money for the car but I was able to delivered the job more that expectation but I lost huge amount of money. She always complaining ever since, when I tried to encourage her that things will be fine she will ask me ‘when’.

She treats my kids as if she wasn’t the one that brought them to this world, she always using negative words for those kids, I later realized she doesn’t love me, if she love me, she’ll equally love my kids.

4 months ago, she went to visit my younger sister in osogbo, she saw the way my sister’s business was moving fine, she fall inlove with osogbo, she sent a message thus ‘dear, guess I am in love with Oshogbo is peaceful and cool’. When she came back to Lagos, she said she wanted us to move to osogbo, after much persuasion and consideration I succumbed. We moved to osogbo, I spent more than 300k. 2 weeks later, she started complaining that osogbo is boring. I was so mad. I had to risk my life travelling from osogbo to Lagos almost every week.
On the 16th of September (a day after I celebrated our last born birthday) she left for Lagos for her sister’s wedding, I gave her 12k for tfair and other expenses. I called her a week later to remind her that our first son gonna resume school the following Monday, that’s when she said she’s no longer interested in the marriage, that I should move on, I called her mother, she said I should come see her but my family stopped me, since we never had a fight and I was not the one that sent her packing that she should be the one to come.

I’m missing my kids, they’re my life, I don’t know what to do.

Hmmm I will not say anything until I hear your wife's reason....guys ,dont judge from his side alone. When a woman is fed up.....Cuz when a woman's fed up
(No matter how you beg, no)
It ain't nothing you can do about it
(Nothing you can do about it)
It's like running out of love
(No matter what you say, no)
And then it's too late to talk about it
(Too late to talk about it)- R.Kelly made sense here..
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by bitingcool: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
janellemonae:

@op truth is from everything u explained: I believe ur wife is very depressed. Impulsively moving to osogbo shows this. U just weren't paying enough attention to her state of mind. Maybe she thought ur cost of living d Lagos life would reduce in osogbo. The money situation is a major part of it. Money is d no1 cause of divorce in d world. I know some men think women are gold diggers but truth is every woman wants security. The sad part of ur situation is dt ur also trying ur best but maybe there's a reason she's not seeing dt. One of d reasons is this ur family jnterference. It's too much. Please I know u sugar coated parts of this story, yet it still seems like ur a mummy's boy.

The fact is she can't see a way out, she's not working - and clearly wishes she had a business to help u instead of begging for everything, she has 2 babies to think about, & ur marriage also seems to be delving into anger & violence. No comfort or joy at all apart from d hardship. She might even have had a bout of postnatal depression after her last baby considering d way u said she was treating her children (one of d signs of postnatal depression). I might be wrong but But these are all stressors. I understand ur also stressed but marriages go thru hard times. Both of u seem to be in d dark, seeing only ur own individual difficulties & not seeing what d other is going through. Someone needs to step forward into d light & bring ur marriage from d brink. It's still very salvageable.

PS - Please leave ur families out of all this & talk to each other alone. Take d advise of a neutral therapist or pastor. Leave emotionàl, biased parents/siblings out of it. Dts if u want ur family back.

I quite agree with you.
Very balanced way of looking at the challenges they are shackled with. Thoughtful viewpoint.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by taiiremide: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
janellemonae:

You're absolutely right about the depression, she's always bitter. I hate seeing her in depress mood, I'll advice her to be calm. I open cake shop for her in Osogbo, gave her 50k to buy somethings first that with time I'll give her enough money to stock the shop because we've spent a lot of money moving to oshogbo but she always complaining that people use to mock her because her shop is empty. With all the bills on my neck, I'll still have to think how am going to stock my wife shop, what do I do? I don't even have anyone to raise me 5k, I bear my burden alone, no support from anybody. She lack patient bro.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by xtervaganza(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

Believe me, am not cold. I'll never take her back. I just want my kids
sorry to break it to you, sir. You're weak. That is if everything you out up here is true
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by queenesthr(f): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
It is never right to judge based on one side of a story. Nobody knows the woman's side of the issue. The OP has painted himself good like anyone would do. I keep telling ladies to be very careful before going into marriage because when it goes wrong, the woman will ALWAYS be blamed. Society hardly blames men.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by OkoAnike(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
* I called her mother, she said I should come see her but my family stopped me, since we never had a fight and I was not the one that sent her packing that she should be the one to come.
I’m missing my kids, they’re my life, I don’t know what to do *

Huummmm... What can I say...

First of all, sorry for what life has offered u on this side of life.
Now let address the challenge at hand, please ignore your family request not to see your in-laws, sit down like a man and make a decision you can stand by, not the one ur families are enforcing on you, it's your life stand on your feet, if that will be the only line of peace and happiness to you and your kids(they are your future).

I red through what children are posting as advice (Divorce), sorry you are on your own if you are thinking of divorce @this point.

Please note, children are the most vulnerable in respect to divorce, please let it be your last line of defense for your children, because they will be the one to suffer it most from their STEP MUM OR THE SO CALLED FAMILY MEMBERS.

Tread softly my brother and find a common ground for the existing family, please pay the price of putting your home together, it's of great reward.

Again let me pick from the word of my father, if you divorce /reject your wife because she can't cook, sure u will get another one that can cook but mind you she might end up slapping u in public... No perfect person, manage what you have.

On the last note, for people who are not married... Please marry your long standing friend, it's saver that way.

God bless our home, family and our future (children), again God bless this forum.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by vislabraye(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
janellemonae:

I quite agree with some of the things you said but not all. If what the Op said is true, I think he's a victim rather than her. I believe poor people get married and are happy together. Marriage calls for sacrifice and understanding. She sees the effort her husband is putting and yet she's still nagging. I agree she might be depressed too. Maybe she had such a high expectation but it was not met.
At least after having her children, she should be okay. She's not just interested in the marriage.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by AuroraB(f): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
discman2k2:

My friend on what are you thinking? Wetin u drink or smoke? i dont some pipu dat harras dullards with harsh words, hoe can u advise som1 to get married "before getting a good job, to know who loves..."

Pls re_ read ur post & slap urself 16 times to bring bck ur senses, dats if u realy have some.
;-):-P no vex oh!:-):-):-)
Damn!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Dom2020: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
my brother, marriage is all about companionship, it's also about understanding, go meet her and talk things out. i'm saying this for d sake of those innocent kids, their future and welfare. but pls when u settled with ur wife understand that it's not all that a woman want that u have to give in, most women are so confused. following them will make u lose a lot in life. Pls, pls try and chart a way forward with ur family, ur children needs u and u can't do it alone
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Okeycima: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Kpac:
I would give my response JUST by hearing you side of the story.....

Situation Currently
First, i am sure your wife is not a Yoruba lady. As a culture, our ladies are not trained and taught to leave their husband's house unofficially or abscond with kids from the marriage. Whatever you were thinking, that was the first mistake.

Secondly, your wife must be a beauty queen and one which you have fought so "HARD" to win and even marry. You have lived all your decisions for her, to please her and to keep her. You have made hefty promises while you were convincing her to marry you and its unfortunate you can really keep them. You spend almost all your resource and energy to make her happy and for the past few years things have been hard, all your goal was to make it up and prove a point. Unfortunately, that goal sent you even deeper into more troubles than your plans could reveal.

I am sure you took the "lucrative" printing job just because of her, she might not be the reasons you gave everyone and yourself, but in your hearts of heart, you know you took that risk to make it big, make her happy, prove a point, keep her quiet and give you confidence as a man. That decision got you deeper into troubles.

You bought the car to get contracts and get effective in your business is another reason you gave everyone and yourself, you knew how you fantasized the happiness and hug from your wife when the car first gets into your compound and she sees it. You bought that car to gain confidence you have lost and the indirect and direct embarrassment she was giving you from comparisons.

Against what is good for you again, you moved to oshogbo to please her yet again. You wrongly thought oshogbo would "tame" her and give you some peace. Another major decisions taken to please your wife again and because you have lost the power to make the right decisions to solely please your wife, all those decisions never lasted as intended.

I wouldn't know what more you did and that you know just for your wife and to keep her.

I respect your wife because i respect you but some women are best left for the consumption social media, for photo shoots and cover pages of magazines. Choosing a wife is entirely a different course and i cant teach you more than you have learnt.

Your kids would still be your kids if you have married any woman, They are your gene, your chemistry and contains your DNA. Choosing who gives birth to them is what they require you take in their best decisions.

Your wife would always keep you on your foot even if you earn 10 million naira every month excluding tax. If you had thought there are levels an insatiable woman gets contented and quiet, you were wrong. They would continue to grow in their in-contentment and their taste and expectations would get to an advanced level as your worth increases.

Way Forward
Please visit your in-laws, seek audience and if possible request for a meeting. Get to know what your wife's expectations are and what time she would give you to achieve them, seek to know what your in-laws expectations are also of you and the time to achieve them. Seek to know the consequences of you failing to achieve them all. Seek to find out if your wife really sees the marriage as compulsory or optional. Seek to know if there are options of separations on the table from your in-laws.

This would let you know the "EXACT" situation you have gotten yourself into and give you the broad view to analyze if you can achieve them or not.

If you cant achieve them, make the best decisions for your kids and please get your life back and stop living to please anybody. Its a journey that never ends.

No matter how hard you try, you cannot satisfy an insatiable wife and its all your faults here because you went into the marriage for selfish reasons and now you have to face it.

Its hard but sincerely, this truth would send you back into the path you should really be.
articulate and astute reasoning menh! This the best and logical advise I have seen on this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? / My Dead Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.