Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

My Wife Absconded With Our Kids - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Absconded With Our Kids (39106 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by no1madman(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Amelian:

True words
Only she go waka Come your house, begging for forgiveness.
Your Wife think its easy to train Kids , without any source of income.. Smiles
Just be patient...
E no dey easy even with income. . . .oyibo people weh start am sef don tire- - -

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by bigtt76(f): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
What tribe is she? I would advise you go to court and get the marriage dissolved. Prayer however can change things so I would also advise you pray! Do not foreclose anything.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by chimavalentine(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
speechless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by steppin: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pidggin:

It doesn't mean you are divorced. What do you want? If you still want the marriage why not involve people she respects. She can't just decide the marriage is over, tell her parents and relatives what she is doing
Funny post. The woman said she's no longer interested and you want him to get people to persuade her?
Any man who welcomes back a woman who left her matrimonial home for no good reason, is a complete idiot.
She gave the decision a serious thought before taking it.
Begging her to come back won't change a thing. They'll live like strangers and with time, the man will be fed up with the loveless marriage.
The op should get a divorce and fight for the custody of his kids.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Malayy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
all I ask is for God to give me someone like my mum as a wife.. if my future wife tries that shiit with Me, I will panel beat her.. then send her packing..
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by desmond2pk: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
arthurshelly:

She can't support you since she is not working.
You make more than 150k before you have ur baby with her and you cant get a plot of land or car?bro its seem you too don't cut ur shirt according to ur size which she was used to before she married you and she was dissapoint when you lose ur job.she cant call you when you travel becaused she dint love you at the beginning of relationship but you dint notice due to ur been too cold..
This ur wife cant pamper you because she dint love you at the beginning but love ur cash...with 150k montly you should be able to have a saving..someppl make less than 100k with 4ppl in the family yet they still have saving,bro adjust on ur spending...she travel to osogbo for month ago and she call that she love you environment which make you agree to relocate to oshogbo,risky ur life to Lagos every week,bro you are too cold to be move by the ur wife.dint you have plan nii?please relax and keep mounting pressure on her on how you can see ur baby for some month before you proceed to court...

You are Damn wrong. I would like to know how much is your income and how much you have saved.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by guiddoti: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
ednut1:
how person wan take marry self with all dis stories we dey hear upandan. same thing happened to someone close. d wife ran away with their daughter and went to marry another guy. money is always involved. gold diggers everywhere
bro, you are a prophet. grin. seriously, na de koko.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Amberon: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
Your wife just left you. Your children are about to be products of a broken home and you think its best to fold your arms?

Also you're a grown man. Learn to make decisions of your own. What do you mean by, "I know my mom, she's always right"? Look, if you know deep down you still have a soft spot for your wife then you better start taking steps to restoring your marriage.

Your wife seems to have spiritual issues of which I advice you to move closer to God (if you're a Christian). The devil hates a happy home and will do anything to scatter it. Your wife definitely has spiritual issues because its not normal for someone to just up and leave a marriage just like that.

Bye!
taiiremide:

She said she doesn't want me anymore.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Adiwana: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
sukkot:
bros, simply put, you married the devil. just move on.

she is confused and you are confused too. she wants a real man which you are not. first off you bought a car so you can get a contract and then you sold the car to execute the contract which turned out to be useless. this when her anger started. you are confused bro lol

i would say she is a gold digger but in actuality she is not. she just wants a solid man who can make decisions. you gave her 450 k and she rejected it tells me she is not a gold digger

and then you allowed her to move you to osogbo tells me you are not solid. then she realizes osogbo is crap but in her head she is thinking if i had a solid strong man he woould have talked me out of this foolish idea. instead this mumu moved us to osogbo and now i am regretting it. women want strong men who will talk them out of the useless ideas that crops into their heads all the time lolzzz
Oga, how old are you?You've got solid points,but what's with the mockery? Can't you just have passed your message in an elderly and respectful banner without appearing to be a nitwit.nawa to some people

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I pray this ends up in court and he gets full custody of his kids smiley cheesy grin tongue
undecided
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Amberon: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
When did you realize she didn't love you?
taiiremide:

She doesn't love me, when someone isn't in love with u, no matter what you do to please her, she'll never be satisfy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by okangisaiah(f): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=taiiremide post=49849981]

Believe me, am not cold. I'll never take her back. I just want my kids [/quote
Never say never
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by taiiremide: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
ststyreal:

It seems u really don't value and respect her views. Why will u instantly tell your mum to go with your son without prior discussion with your wife. From the little u have informed us here, it seems you value your parents and siblings more than your own family. I hope you are not the mummy type of husband. Call your wife and try sort out whatever issue u have with her. Value your marriage cos u wouldn't appreciate her now until u have a second wife. Our parents should stay away from our marriage. I dislike mother in laws and sister in laws interference in ones marriage. Go and bring your wife back and don't let your family members dictate to you, be the man u ought to be. Talk some senses into your wife and let God be the head of your home. Endeavour to always pray together as the head of the home, you can head the prayer. May God grant you pea e and joy in your home. "I HATE DIVORCE SAYS THE LORD"!

I'll not miss her. I always encourage her that things will get better (not that we don't eat or by clothes) but you will ask me WHEN.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by sukkot: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Adiwana:

Oga, how old are you?You've got solid points,but what's with the mockery? Can't you just have passed your message in an elderly and respectful banner without appearing to be a nitwit.nawa to some people
its called tough love. i am saving him in case he marries again. some people need to hear the cold hard truth in a rough manner so it snaps them back to reality, and the reality of the matter is that ' if you are not ready to be a hard strong alpha male in a relationship with a woman ? you should not even bother going into one. God made you the man for a reason. scripture says the man is the head of the woman. if you are not ready to lead strongly ? dont even bother because the marriage will not work. how can you let a woman move you to osogbo ? and you dont think our brother needs to hear the truth in a rough way so he can be saved from future hurt ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Pablo212: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
When your spouse stops believing in your journey, the journey you embarked on together, u go through shit everyday hoping to come out clean at the end but your partner that was supposed to provide you with mental and emotional support drops you halfway... there's noting more demeaning than that.. OP, if you still have the love of your family at heart, try reaching out to her, be calm about your approach, I've see the effect of broken homes on children and I don't think you want that... If its not in the will of God for beings of different sex to reproduce and see after their offspring thru their wondering days/years he won't put a man and a woman together... Make amends with your wife.

Your next wife will treat ur children nicely until she has her own, and her new husband will treat your children nicely till she bears his own children.

And from everything you've stated, you married those type of females that wants everything ready made and she'll never be contented even if you buy her a mall.. Olivia Twist
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by fullofregrets: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
lollloll , I can't laugh , that is so good for you
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Amberon: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
May God bless you abundantly for this very beautiful advice.
Miladi:
At OP, no sane person loves being undermined. Having gone through your submissions, I deduced that you put your mother's opinion above your wife's own. . . . a statement like "my mother can never be wrong" and allowing your mother to take her grandson along while on visit, without prior notice, and without you having a private deliberation to seek/plead for her (your wife) understanding was wrong and can break even an angel. Respect is reciprocal; and to every action there's an opposite and equal reaction.

She's more on a revenge mission, especially since you're not living up to your former standard and aspirations financial-wise.

On how part though, she came across as a covetous, selfish and inconsiderate person. Kindly apply diplomacy to resolve the issue. Both of you can still mend fences and become a united force once again; this can only be possible if you both are ready to do away with mind games and you becoming altruistic towards her, while she master's the virtue of submission towards you.

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by no1madman(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
let her be! don't let idiots ruin ur day. . .women no sabi! dem think say dem sabi!
Be strong,happy and optimistic. . .
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by smilingface(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
that woman you call wife is very heartless......but op you treated her to nice.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by guiddoti: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

'do something for Him if u want to see wot u hv neva seen'. Something like what bro. Thanks.
I think he is referring to God.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by gbagyiza: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
eyinjuege:
But seriously OP, how can your wife just wake up one day and say she's not interested in the marriage again? Just like that
And her parents seem to be in support?

What exactly went wrong in the marriage?
It's such a strange story.

Don't let anyone take advantage of your vulnerability though. If at all you have to go to her parents house to see your children, don't go alone.

Her family may be scared that you would forcefully take the children from her if she meets you alone at an eatery.

U won't understand women behaviour until u HV one.....d only thing that will make a woman stick to her husband in any condition is when she truely loves him....bro your wife don't love u, she loves wat u have n immediately she discovered that situation has change , she pulled out....d truth is that if u guys were legally married n she left u without u sending her away, then u can seek for ur children custody...they r urs except if d children refuse to go your path...
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by mecussey(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:
My wife absconded with our kids (2 boys). We’ve been married for 4years plus. I did everything a good husband would do to please his wife, but she never satisfied. Before we got married, I’ve a good job and she knew my worth, after marriage things isn’t as rosy and it used to be, I lost my job and I was able to get one after 2 months but the salary is 120k excluding other freelance jobs I do online.

We’re unable to save. We spent most of the money on food stuffs, I hate seeing her hungry. She called me one faithful night and reminds me of the premises I made before we got married about the car and supermarket I promised her (I can’t remembered making such promises), but I still encourage her to be patient with me, that things gonna be fine. She never supported me as she’s not working. I remember I gave her 450k to start a business; she was pregnant at the time so she rejected the money because of her condition. I added some money and I bought a car, I needed the car to hustle for contracts, I cant be jumping from okada to marwa, nobody gonna take you serious. A month later, I got a printing contract from one of the best companies in Lagos, the condition is to use your money for the contract so I sold the car to print the job, I bought a machine unfortunately the machine packedup, i lost the gain and money for the car but I was able to delivered the job more that expectation but I lost huge amount of money. She always complaining ever since, when I tried to encourage her that things will be fine she will ask me ‘when’.

She treats my kids as if she wasn’t the one that brought them to this world, she always using negative words for those kids, I later realized she doesn’t love me, if she love me, she’ll equally love my kids.

4 months ago, she went to visit my younger sister in osogbo, she saw the way my sister’s business was moving fine, she fall inlove with osogbo, she sent a message thus ‘dear, guess I am in love with Oshogbo is peaceful and cool’. When she came back to Lagos, she said she wanted us to move to osogbo, after much persuasion and consideration I succumbed. We moved to osogbo, I spent more than 300k. 2 weeks later, she started complaining that osogbo is boring. I was so mad. I had to risk my life travelling from osogbo to Lagos almost every week.
On the 16th of September (a day after I celebrated our last born birthday) she left for Lagos for her sister’s wedding, I gave her 12k for tfair and other expenses. I called her a week later to remind her that our first son gonna resume school the following Monday, that’s when she said she’s no longer interested in the marriage, that I should move on, I called her mother, she said I should come see her but my family stopped me, since we never had a fight and I was not the one that sent her packing that she should be the one to come.

I’m missing my kids, they’re my life, I don’t know what to do.

Wrong wife...thats what happen when you marry a wrong wife. Probably, you married her bc of her big nyash or beauty. That woman have been cheating on you and she married you bc of personal gains..unto say you dey work for company suddenly, she is no longer getting it...money go love go. I will advise you to confirm the perternity of your kids.

Error number 2, allowing a woman to control you. How dare you follow a woman to Osogbo just bc she love osogbo. That was just a trick to finish you up so that she will have the space to flirt. Whatever, you want to do, study in advance hence the blog below.

Solutions....the deed has be done and she is no longer interested. Dust your ass and start again. Involve both families and arrange for a meeting. Narrate the story and let her say her mind in front of everybody. If she does not show up, report to the police and welfare. If she comes and still insists on divorce, claim your children, take them to your mum and you will see how you will bounce back to business. However, put her in prayers, its possible she is not with her mind, some problems are engineered.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Why can't you just ignore undecided

Learn to think deeply before you put your words on the marble until it becomes an habit.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by focus7: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
guy don't make the mistake to look for that lady, she will come back begging.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Ghost447(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
discman2k2:

Bros, God sent wife is very POSSIBLE, but na HARDWORK gan!!
For u wey neva marry, just start praying & fasting nau because, if u make d mistake wey som pipu make, u go enter ONE CHANCE for real!I wan beg u nau b4 u make d mistake, START PRAYIMG & FASTING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly I'm scared of getting married, my brother's wife is an epitome of evil woman, my friend's wife is not any better, my eldest brother's wife is something else, my brother's friend wife is awful. Is it that majority of women are just naturally bad or good men are not lucky with good wives?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Amberon: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
Your problem is that you don't listen. Your mother is not God. Only God is the custodian of all knowledge. Your mother can be very wrong. Praying 10 times a day means nothing if not done by faith.
taiiremide:

My mother cant be be wrong when comes to spiritual matter, she prays alot and might have seen dangers ahead. I didn't put my mother's opinion above my wife's own. And that is not enough reason to packed out of her matrimonial home. If things gone bad and I'm not living up to my former standard, her duty as a wife is to encourage and support me. The issue is love. I've been enjoying my peace ever since she moved out, my only concern are my kids. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by mengho(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
I don't even wanna get married anymore

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Okay smiley
Generals03:

Learn to think deeply before you put your words on the marble until it becomes an habit.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Gaborone:

Can you please go back to the romance section and wag your little tail for the irresponsible boys there? This place is obviously not for you.

lol good riddance
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by taiiremide: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
sukkot:
its called tough love. i am saving him in case he marries again. some people need to hear the cold hard truth in a rough manner so it snaps them back to reality, and the reality of the matter is that ' if you are not ready to be a hard strong alpha male in a relationship with a woman ? you should not even bother going into one. God made you the man for a reason. scripture says the man is the head of the woman. if you are not ready to lead strongly ? dont even bother because the marriage will not work. how can you let a woman move you to osogbo ? and you dont think our brother needs to hear the truth in a rough way so he can be saved from future hurt ?

People lives and proper in Osogbo, what you you taking about,? When you're married, you don't take decision alone, sometimes allow her opinion to stand. If you continue with this mind set you'll end up like me, you're even worst than me.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by adepiero: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
flokii:

Hmmn.. I didn't even think to that extent

probability is very high that they are not cos if they were, she would av gone alone.
This is another twist.
Just thinking like Ragnar Lothbruk. With women, anything can be expected
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by lereinter(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
she no even fear she left with your kids
but u too u ve been too soft with her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? / My Dead Neighbour / Men And Their Cheating Ways.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.