Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) (39128 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Young Lady's Body Transformation In 2 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Lahotte(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2016
14years....I hail o
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by onome710(m): 10:46am On Oct 05, 2016
nice
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by FreeWorld23: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2016
14yrs?

How old was the lady when they started dating?
How old is the lady presently

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2016
when did they start dating? age 6?,cos that girl looks under 30

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
When most ladies out there can't even recall the number of past relationships they've been into for those past 14 years cheesy cheesy
they be changing boyfriends like pads

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by benjanny(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2016
ok
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Etizz: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Why do people even get married

Go find a caring and loving girl, get her pregnant, she gives you kids and you live with her for the rest of your life

Who even started what is called marriage because i know for sure that my ancestors didn't do this engagement and marriage rubbish

Nice observation..... but your ancestors get married also oh, just dat those formalities of engagement and white wedding and court wedding were not there, what they do is take permission from the parent of the girl and d parent of the girl give the go ahead with blessing, dat is the marriage...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by farem: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2016
He should tell us what his role has been with the girl in the last forteen years first. Nonsense!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by VictorRomanov: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Go find a caring and loving girl, get her pregnant, she gives you kids and you live with her for the rest of your life

Who even started what is called marriage because i know for sure that my ancestors didn't do this engagement and marriage rubbish

so u can easily kick her out when u like and bring in another one. Nothing is barring u.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by delzbaba(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
When i see some guys and the type of girls they propose to, i look in the mirror and remember the type of girls i have wasted my hard earned money on to no 'profitable' outcome, i suddenly realize i just might need "spiritual" help................ angry angry
expantiate.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Bestie0309(f): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
When i see some guys and the type of girls they propose to, i look in the mirror and remember the type of girls i have wasted my hard earned money on to no 'profitable' outcome, i suddenly realize i just might need "spiritual" help................ angry angry

Lol. U toast dem nw. Definitely u don't open ur eyes before u make ur move
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Laveda(f): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2016
How old were they 14yrs ago?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by teepsee(f): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2016
All this lye lie dating when they where in school, and when they are really dating.

It's like it's now a tread to say they have been together for long, na by that one.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Chukazu: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2016
wait oh crywait oh when did I with my girl?.. 2000 and.... time to wife her!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Posh3(f): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2016
soberdrunk:

grin ;Dsorry.. I will pray for u ooooh
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Dyt(f): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2016
Well
They started young
Good for them

At this my age?
Even 2 years
I try
Hianus
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2016
Congratulations!
And very awesome way to wow a sweetheart to ask her to marry you.
The guy must have some money.
I pray that no stunts should disrupt your engagement, wedding and marriage in Jesus' mighty name. Amen!
Cheers all the way.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by ifyeez: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

If i catch you eh

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by colossus2: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2016
justi4jesu:
kiss kiss kiss
Sweetheart how far our own embarassed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2016
Gruvychuky:
They must have been dating while they were in secondary school. nice couple
That's for the period of time they've been friends not when they started dating precisely. We're told they started out as childhood friends 14yrz ago in 2002...

@Topic, Lovely couple.
Congrats and best wishes.

Chaiiiii, to marry just dey hungry me.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by TooLateToFail(f): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2016
congrats dearie..beautiful woman
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by fabian063: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2016
This is the type of marriage that will last till eternity.
When u have known the bad and the good character of each other and decide to tie the knot.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2016
Bestie0309:

Lol. U toast dem nw. Definitely u don't open ur eyes before u make ur move
You're a cutie...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

God will help you..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2016
fabian063:
This is the type of marriage that will last till eternity.
When u have known the bad and the good character of each other and decide to tie the knot.
Not always the case bro, you can never say.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by BIDOO(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2016
Congrat
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2016
colossus2:

Sweetheart how far our own embarassed

You dey creative like this guy? grin angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Netcontactsng1(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2016
For 14 years, he has been licking her chocolate.

Anyway, that's none of my business
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Mcaise: 11:26am On Oct 05, 2016
so he started dating her from the day her parent took her to church for child dedication
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by hazyl4real(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2016
So you mean you have started your boyfriend and girlfriend thing since primary.!!!
Still observing undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2016
If they remove 14 years for their age, na serious underage you go get. No surprise sha, girls of nowadays don dey knack akpako from 9 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.