Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) (39123 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Young Lady's Body Transformation In 2 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by dacovajnr: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2016
martineverest:
this is how u know marriages that will last
Bro no marriage is above Divorce demon Oooo! It depends on how they're able manage relationship crisis
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by smartguyonline(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2016
grin[color=#770077][/color] seen
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Topestbilly(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
When i see some guys and the type of girls they propose to, i look in the mirror and remember the type of girls i have wasted my hard earned money on to no 'profitable' outcome, i suddenly realize i just might need "spiritual" help................ angry angry

LoL..... I understand u wella
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by GoodSide: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2016
wassup nairaland.
o know some of yhu guys miss me
but why do nigerians tell huge lies
how old are you.
I'm 19
how long have you guys been dating
oh for the past 25 years

abegi
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by yhungbrowhne(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
choi..lalasticla. Nah since primary school dem don dey date
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Cutehector:
they be changing boyfriends like pads

Lol, Baba no mind them jawe cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by oniluuu(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
@ what age did she start dating him
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by jude33084(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
This lovely couple in the photo above, started as childhood friends way back in 2002 and now are planning to get married 14 years later.

The gentleman man proposed to his fiancée, Marilyn Uche Nwoko at a known cinema here in Lagos, and it was quite lovely – the movie was disrupted right in the middle, with different photos of Marilyn on the screen, it then ended with a ‘Will you marry me?’…

She wrote;

So we went to the cinema and the movie was disrupted right in the middle. Seeing my pictures all over the screen with a "Will you marry me?" felt like a
movie on its own…..Everything still feels so surreal. #isaidyes #FaithfulGod #HeMakesAllThingsNew #SoonToBeMrsE #bellanaijaweddings #africansweetheartweddings #preweddingnaija #theknotandbeyond #nuptialsandmore

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/see-how-this-guy-proposed-to-his.html?m=0

If it was our brothers up North that did this heaven would let loose on earth

hypocrites! undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by frubben(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
And so I will be watching Justice League at the cinema and suddenly dey will start doing a presentation of a babe pics. Like WTF!!!!!!!!! undecided

Who na no serious at all

Happy married life
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by emmykk(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
14 years relationship...they must have been into tenage sex all these yrs
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by DjAduba(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
fighal:
He started dating her at what age? . .
Watchout For the next big HIT...
Fighal in the kitchen
My single dropping Soon
At 11, no crime if he is rich!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by whoisuche: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Why do people even get married

Go find a caring and loving girl, get her pregnant, she gives you kids and you live with her for the rest of your life

Who even started what is called marriage because i know for sure that my ancestors didn't do this engagement and marriage rubbish
Ephesians 5:31
Wives and Husbands
…30For we are members of His body. 31“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” 32This mystery is profound, but I am speaking about Christ and the church.…

Matthew 19:5
Study Bible
Teachings about Divorce
…4Jesus answered, “Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female’ 5and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? 6So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”…
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
And Nkiru couldn't even keep our love of 3 years strong, even when we met at uyo during Nysc. *crying*
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Go find a caring and loving girl, get her pregnant, she gives you kids and you live with her for the rest of your life

Who even started what is called marriage because i know for sure that my ancestors didn't do this engagement and marriage rubbish

What you described is simply marriage. What else do u think happens in marriage?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by colossus2: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
justi4jesu:

You dey creative like this guy? grin angry
More than.....ama shock the world.
Just say yes embarassed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Ada9103(f): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
They started from the bottom and now...
Complete am
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by mustaphasaidu: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
good looking couples, wishing them the best!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
colossus2:

More than.....ama shock the world.
Just say yes embarassed

You wanna shock the world with electric? shocked shocked grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by pweshgrey: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
Even if d boy is 30...wch he is not, dat means he was 16 wen dey strtd dating...how old was she den...
Nawa!!!

Mayb dey wia bethroted!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by goingape1: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
This lovely couple in the photo above, started as childhood friends way back in 2002 and now are planning to get married 14 years later.

The gentleman man proposed to his fiancée, Marilyn Uche Nwoko at a known cinema here in Lagos, and it was quite lovely – the movie was disrupted right in the middle, with different photos of Marilyn on the screen, it then ended with a ‘Will you marry me?’…

She wrote;

So we went to the cinema and the movie was disrupted right in the middle. Seeing my pictures all over the screen with a "Will you marry me?" felt like a
movie on its own…..Everything still feels so surreal. #isaidyes #FaithfulGod #HeMakesAllThingsNew #SoonToBeMrsE #bellanaijaweddings #africansweetheartweddings #preweddingnaija #theknotandbeyond #nuptialsandmore

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/see-how-this-guy-proposed-to-his.html?m=0

who know how many abortion she don do for the past 14 years?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Laredojohn(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lovely couple to be... it's not by how far ,but how well
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Becina:
14years no be beans. Beautiful couple
I wished it was by beauty
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by karryn(f): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
DAVECENA:
See as she resemble cuppy.
14 damn years?? she sure looks like a wife material. At a time when most ladies can't remember how many relationships they've been in 2 years.........Congrats tho
I bet u that girl has dated other men aside her man, he was just the number one there were side boo's
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Estrada(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
When most ladies out there can't even recall the number of past relationships they've been into for those past 14 years cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dude...you're just too ill.
That comment made me laugh like I've never done all day.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Laido: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
When most ladies out there can't even recall the number of past relationships they've been into for those past 14 years cheesy cheesy

Gbabe! Pussy go don destroy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Laido: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Naso bro. Like one of ma girl telling me *Can I just be your baby mooma and we luck up on marraige. She said to me, with that, You will forever love me!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
delzbaba:
expantiate.
Expatiate.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Bestie0309(f): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
Realhommie:
You're a cutie...

Thks. Ppl do say dat
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bestie0309:

Thks. Ppl do say dat
You should have just ended at 'Thanks'.. People own no concern me na, haba. wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Bestie0309(f): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Realhommie:
You should have just ended at 'Thanks'.. People own no concern me na, haba. wink

Lol. OK thks. Is dat ok
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
karryn:
I bet u that girl has dated other men aside her man, he was just the number one there were side boo's
I concur, likewise the guy.

But it wasn't 14 years dating ooooo but 14 years of friendship.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React / Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.