Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) (39120 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Young Lady's Body Transformation In 2 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bestie0309:

Lol. OK thks. Is dat ok
Lol..... It's not 'Ok' but better.
I for prefer you garnish am small and that would mk my day. tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Bestie0309(f): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Realhommie:
Lol..... It's not 'Ok' but better.

I for prefer you garnish am small and that would mk my day. tongue
Garnish it with what
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bestie0309:
Garnish it with what
Like 'Thanks dear '.. undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
Laido:
Gbabe! Pussy go don destroy
Lol, no mind dem cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by colossus2: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
justi4jesu:

You wanna shock the world with electric? shocked shocked grin
With powerbank undecided
Say yes my queen sad
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by litaninja(m): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
That theatre go refund my money mehn....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Zaramdgreat(f): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Why do people even get married

Go find a caring and loving girl, get her pregnant, she gives you kids and you live with her for the rest of your life

Who even started what is called marriage because i know for sure that my ancestors didn't do this engagement and marriage rubbish
R you for real, i mean which planet are you from??
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by AfroBlue(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
dat bro won big time, got him a fine babe with no or low mileage, and with no mental/emotional baggage things.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by vicdall(f): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
sukkot:
the wedding of the saints ? Mars and Venus ?
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by ardeypearlz(f): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
When i see some guys and the type of girls they propose to, i look in the mirror and remember the type of girls i have wasted my hard earned money on to no 'profitable' outcome, i suddenly realize i just might need "spiritual" help................ angry angry
cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
When i see some guys and the type of girls they propose to, i look in the mirror and remember the type of girls i have wasted my hard earned money on to no 'profitable' outcome, i suddenly realize i just might need "spiritual" help................ angry angry
What soberness conceal, drunkness reveal..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by enniefamzy(f): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Why do people even get married

Go find a caring and loving girl, get her pregnant, she gives you kids and you live with her for the rest of your life

Who even started what is called marriage because i know for sure that my ancestors didn't do this engagement and marriage rubbish

It's obvious you came from d oda part of the world
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by luminouz(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:
When some junk head looked at her face and then her fingers and saw black knucles. grin

Meanwhile i hope hez not ofeman shaa!..
Coz doz pple can cheat for africa

CONGRATS DEAR!
GBE gbogbo ENU e sohun!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
luminouz:

GBE gbogbo ENU e sohun!

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Dfinex(f): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
soberdrunk:

lolsssss.....please have u checked MFM
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by nnamdinho(m): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Gruvychuky:
They must have been dating while they were in secondary school. nice couple
does dis guy look like her age mate?...Argh see conclusion
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Blooit004: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Please where can I find a beautiful girl like her? Planning to settle down soon too
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Eazie351(m): 1:31am On Oct 06, 2016
Realhommie:
You're a cutie...
naso u dey start.......u need epp gan
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by diva90: 1:48am On Oct 06, 2016
She's cute
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2016
Eazie351:
naso u dey start.......u need epp gan
Shebi na crime? grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Coldsteel(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
This lovely couple in the photo above, started as childhood friends way back in 2002 and now are planning to get married 14 years later.

The gentleman man proposed to his fiancée, Marilyn Uche Nwoko at a known cinema here in Lagos, and it was quite lovely – the movie was disrupted right in the middle, with different photos of Marilyn on the screen, it then ended with a ‘Will you marry me?’…

She wrote;

So we went to the cinema and the movie was disrupted right in the middle. Seeing my pictures all over the screen with a "Will you marry me?" felt like a
movie on its own…..Everything still feels so surreal. #isaidyes #FaithfulGod #HeMakesAllThingsNew #SoonToBeMrsE #bellanaijaweddings #africansweetheartweddings #preweddingnaija #theknotandbeyond #nuptialsandmore

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/see-how-this-guy-proposed-to-his.html?m=0

Hmm...She doesn't look more than 27 to me and if she has been dating for the past 14yrs.. cry HML though
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by sirtcephace: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
resive grease to enjoy ur lalasticlacla bros
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Realhommie:
Shebi na crime? grin

when will you do yours, Sir?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
Tiny23:

when will you do yours, Sir?
Ermmmmm, b4 i answer you, what's ur identity please?

Plus i see you're a winner, me too. FROM GLORY TO GLORY.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2016
Mehn I cant date someone for 14good yearslipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.