Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! (33187 Views)

Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) / How Could Paul CURSE YAHSHUA- And No Christian NOTICED? / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by theoneJabulani(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
Vick4rill:
read coherently man! i never said there are no bad husbands among the xtians. i show how dangerous, it will be for a christian lady to marry an atheist. besides do you agree that the reasons i gave above are likely to happend?.
if u are truly sure of Ur faith then u av nothing fear unless u think Ur religion is a fraud

5 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by sonofluc1fer: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Vick4rill:
read coherently man! i never said there are no bad husbands among the xtians. i show how dangerous, it will be for a christian lady to marry an atheist.
All I'm saying is you have a very narrow interpretation of what it means to be a Christian. Are all your colleagues at work Christians? Do you have non-Christian friends and family? You sound like you belong to a cult.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by CltrAltDelicious(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Marry an atheist and ruin your marital life forever . He subscribes to subjective morality - he'll beat the hell outa you and justify his actions . grin

yea atheists eat babies

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by CoolUsername: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
CltrAltDelicious:

yea atheists eat babies

I thought that was common knowledge.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
Unconditional love is not by mouth

John 3: 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son , that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

32 I have not come to call the righteous , but sinners , to repentance." - The above verses show that Jesus Christ loves the entire world irrespective of race, tribe and gender and died especially for sinners and unbelievers like you.

Your opinion holds no water cuz Jesus commanded us to love all.

Matthew 22: 39 And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' - [b] your neighbour can be a Muslim, atheist, traditional worshipper, armed robber, serial killer, terrorist etc, but you MUST love him like yourself.

You don't even know nothing about christianity. why should we love Satan? Do you love your ceiling fan? You cannot show love to something that is incapable to love. Even animals can show love but Satan cannot.

Love conquers all, Don't you think if you begin to love Satan he might as well retrace his steps and turn a new leaf.

Another question from the very first verse you quoted, If God so love the world that gave his only begotten son to died for you guys, why would he want people like me who don't believe in him perish in Hell for ever.

3 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by CltrAltDelicious(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

I thought that was common knowledge.
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by plaetton: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Op Fail.

On the contrary.

Atheists enjoy a much better batting average with smart women than their religious counterparts.

Women tend to find atheists intriguing, smart, reality oriented and less pretentious.

Once you tell a woman that you're an atheist, it peaks her interest, her curiosity. You immediately stand out from the crowd.

Women married to atheists tend to be happier, because of the absence of that extra luggage.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Amberon: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
aaronson:
Love conquers all, Don't you think if you begin to love Satan he might as well retrace his steps and turn a new leaf.

Loving Satan is like a time bomb I wish you good luck with that.

Another question from the very first verse you quoted, If God so love the world that gave his only begotten son to died for you guys, why would he want people like me who don't believe in him perish in Hell for ever.

This is where you get it all wrong... God doesn't want you or anyone in hell, you're choosing to go there. Hell was made for Satan and the other fallen angels but man deliberately chooses to go there himself.
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Amberon: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Statistics carried out in your bedroom. Anything to make you feel good about yourself.
plaetton:
Op Fail.

On the contrary.

Atheists enjoy a much better batting average with smart women than their religious counterparts.

Women tend to find atheists intriguing, smart, reality oriented and less pretentious.

Once you tell a woman that you're an atheist, it peaks her interest, her curiosity. You immediately stand out from the crowd.

Women married to atheists tend to be happier, because of the absence of that extra luggage.
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by lepasharon(f): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
Statistics carried out in your bedroom. Anything to make you feel good about yourself.

Are you aware he's an atheist married to a Christian?

7 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by CoolUsername: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
lepasharon:

That's why they are statistics carried out in his 'bedroom'.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
It's not about atheists. You're not supposed to marry someone that isn't a Christian. That means no Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs or however u spell it, no atheists either.

"Do not be unequally yoked" and btw, this doesn't just apply to women.

As for me personally, atheists depress me so.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Amberon: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Still doesn't mean he can dish out unverifiable statistics from his bedroom.
lepasharon:

1 Like

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Amberon: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin grin grin
MrsPhyno:
It's not about atheists. You're not supposed to marry someone that isn't a Christian. That means no Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs or however u spell it, no atheists either.

2 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by lepasharon(f): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
Still doesn't mean he can dish out unverifiable statistics from his bedroom.

But the OP can?

4 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Amberon: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
The O.P is giving tangible reasons why a believer should not marry an atheist. The other user just concocted lies and is peddling them.
lepasharon:

But the OP can?

1 Like

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by sonofluc1fer: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Mighy not be atheists. Might be their belief. I mean, if they are right, you're basically wasting your time. You're just an old sperm that will one day did like many others before you. No heaven, no hell.. That can be depressing, whether true or not.

1 Like

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Pidggin(f): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
No real Christian will marry an athiest only those who don't understand their heritage as believers will do such at the risk of corrupting your lineage

1 Like

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Mighy not be atheists. Might be their belief. I mean, if they are right, you're basically wasting your time. You're just an old sperm that will one day did like many others before you. No heaven, no hell.. That can be depressing, whether true or not.
Obviously it's their beliefs.

Nah, it has nothing to do with wasting time. One of the books in the Bible is solely dedicated to existential musing about how laughing and crying, eating and drinking etc; are pointless wastes of time. Isn't it even the Bible that says "eat and drink for tomorrow we die"?

The depressing part isn't thinking that what one is doing on earth is fruitless, cause we know that to an extent. It's the idea that nothing comes after. What an unfortunate philosophy.

I even prefer 72 virgins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Pidggin(f): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:

cheesy grin
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by donnffd(m): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Vick4rill:
unless you are ready to be an atheist your self, dont ever believe you guys will be able to tolerate each other for long .forget about the "bulshit" about: both of you, loving yourselves and been tolerance to one another. that assertion can never work. how can u spend your life with somebody who thinks that your "belief" is delussional and plain foolishness?.how can you train your children in such a man house? what if he decides that his children will become an Atheist too? what will happend when both of you are supposed to pray and come together as a family? do you think such a person will tolerate ur pastors or church members visiting you in his house?.avoid Atheist like plagues.dont ever think you can change or convert him, once you people are married. there is no any good quality that any atheist possesed, that is not found among the christian brothers.just pray hard and God will give you a good believer that will give u more happiness than any atheist can ever thinks of giving you.

Lol, seems like your gf left you for an atheist...

10 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by sonofluc1fer: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:

It's the idea that nothing comes after. What an unfortunate philosophy.
My idea of an after-life is what you leave for the visitors coming after you. We are all visitors on this planet, a quadrillion more have come and gone before us. Death don carry many plenty people.

It's not an unfortunate philosophy, but it's definitely an uncomfortable one.

5 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
donnffd:

Lol, seems like your gf left you for an atheist...
and wat is special about atheist that will make her leave me for them?
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

All I'm saying is you have a very narrow interpretation of what it means to be a Christian. Are all your colleagues at work Christians? Do you have non-Christian friends and family? You sound like you belong to a cult.
yes i definetly do. and i expect you. to know that there are big differences between casual and marriage relationship
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
theoneJabulani:
if u are truly sure of Ur faith then u av nothing fear unless u think Ur religion is a fraud
Who is talking of fear or fake religion here? abeg swerve jare.
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
plaetton:
Op Fail.

On the contrary.

jst keep lieing to your self.
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
lepasharon:

that doesnt change a thing. no child will tell you that his mother doesnt know how to cook. so you dnt expect him to tell u wat is happening at his house.
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
plaetton:
Op Fail.

On the contrary.

Cc : Anas09
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by keenn: 12:09am On Oct 07, 2016
plaetton:
Op Fail.

On the contrary.

let me elucidate on this

once I meet a gorgeous lady I adore and wish intelligence strikes me, and we happen to discuss around faith and religion, I am quick to tell about my agnostic stand.

fine, the evil spirit looking with are u mad type of look, overwhelms her, in fact she get so disgusted.

but u would be surprise how easy it is to get into the very heart and core of these ladies that they get so vulnerable with your flirtations especially the religionist.

u would be so surprise how many 'I love you' have received on just first encounter or romance.

what strikes them about us really, thought I was the only one

5 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by flamingREED(m): 5:49am On Oct 07, 2016
Amberon:
God is Love. Agape (unconditional ) love came from Him. You cannot know unconditional love and not know God.

1 Corinthians 7
39 The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; ONLY IN THE LORD.

1 Like

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by flamingREED(m): 5:54am On Oct 07, 2016
keenn:

let me elucidate on this

once I meet a gorgeous lady I adore and wish intelligence strikes me, and we happen to discuss around faith and religion, I am quick to tell about my agnostic stand.

fine, the evil spirit looking with are u mad type of look, overwhelms her, in fact she get so disgusted.

but u would be surprise how easy it is to get into the very heart and core of these ladies that they get so vulnerable with your flirtations especially the religionist.

u would be so surprise how many 'I love you' have received on just first encounter or romance.

what strikes them about us really, thought I was the only one

1 John 2
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man (christian sister) love the world(an atheist), THE LOVE OF THE FATHER IS NOT IN HIM(her).

1 Like

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by flamingREED(m): 6:01am On Oct 07, 2016
Vick4rill:
lol, for ur mind nw u don make sense? clap for ur self. pls try and refute my claims and shw hw wat i said is unreasonable.we are even talking abt male atheist. i pity any man who will marry a female atheist. i wonder hw that family will be.

As in,

If I wan go fellowship, she go hook me for tie say,

You son of a non-existent sky *man,
Where is the $300 I asked for?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

22 Doctrinal Beliefs Of Deeper Life Church / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.