Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! (33209 Views)

Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) / How Could Paul CURSE YAHSHUA- And No Christian NOTICED? / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by flamingREED(m): 6:04am On Oct 07, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Mighy not be atheists. Might be their belief. I mean, if they are right, you're basically wasting your time. You're just an old sperm that will one day did like many others before you. No heaven, no hell.. That can be depressing, whether true or not.

What if in the end you find out that there was God all along?

To be on the safe side, it's only logical to be a Christian.

Hehe, our Christian sisters,
Don't break our hearts.

Marry us. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by flamingREED(m): 6:06am On Oct 07, 2016
Pidggin:
No real Christian will marry an athiest only those who don't understand their heritage as believers will do such at the risk of corrupting your lineage

Yeah. God has said:

Deuteronomy 7
3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by akintom(m): 6:20am On Oct 07, 2016
Vick4rill:
unless you are ready to be an atheist your self, dont ever believe you guys will be able to tolerate each other for long .forget about the "bulshit" about: both of you, loving yourselves and been tolerance to one another. that assertion can never work. how can u spend your life with somebody who thinks that your "belief" is delussional and plain foolishness?.how can you train your children in such a man house? what if he decides that his children will become an Atheist too? what will happend when both of you are supposed to pray and come together as a family? do you think such a person will tolerate ur pastors or church members visiting you in his house?.avoid Atheist like plagues.dont ever think you can change or convert him, once you people are married. there is no any good quality that any atheist possesed, that is not found among the christian brothers.just pray hard and God will give you a good believer that will give u more happiness than any atheist can ever thinks of giving you.

The delusion that plaques religious folks manifest its symptoms in everything you folks think and do. Symptoms like ignorance, hatred, persecution, extremism and contradictions.

Folks who don't subscribe to god/religion on the basis of their rational consciousness and found as members of different nones, are the most tolerant beings.

* we hold the view that belief should be personal and private.

* we can have perfect relationship with human beings of opposing believes as long as there is mutual understanding to respect each other's beliefs.

* we believe in freedom of choice on what anyone want or choose to believe. Our children are allowed to make up their mind on what to believe, after their exposure to rationality and illusions,and Whatever they decide on
will be respected.

*We don't impose beliefs, we expose the irrationality of religious beliefs.

* all the above are at core of the principles on which all nones associations are built. That doesn't mean that you wouldn't find those who hold extreme and personal views amongst us.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by donnffd(m): 6:39am On Oct 07, 2016
Vick4rill:
and wat is special about atheist that will make her leave me for them?

I think the question you should be asking yourself is "what i did to make her leave me?" and stop blaming people who have different idealogies from you...i.e if she really left you...lol
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Anas09: 7:31am On Oct 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Cc : Anas09
n
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Well, Ana is definitely not that babe.
Wait... Is pleatton alright. That guy could have bipolar.
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by ShaqFu: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Marry an atheist and ruin your marital life forever . He subscribes to subjective morality - he'll beat the hell outa you and justify his actions . grin

Are you saying atheists are the only ones who beat up their wives? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by ShaqFu: 7:41am On Oct 07, 2016
aaronson:
Stank thread like bad breath, Spits on ignorance of the op and people with like minds.

Why not educated christians against social division and whatever happened to that christiandom saying of "love thy neighbour as thyself".
Because they're narrow minded and filthy hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Anas09: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2016
aaronson:
Stank thread like bad breath, Spits on ignorance of the op and people with like minds.

Why not educated christians against social division and whatever happened to that christiandom saying of "love thy neighbour as thyself".
It appears you dont know the different kinds of love.

Theres Romantic love =Husband and wife.

Philio kind of love= Family love= Brothers and Sisters.

Agape. Unconditional love = Christ to the Sinners.

Which one do you think i should have for you when am clearly commanded not to unequally yoke with you?

1 Like

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Anas09: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2016
aaronson:
I love your logic, Only God is love to give unconditional love but when I tend to give you mine, it's not accepted. How funny is that?
For you to even say this means you dont know what unconditional love means.
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by malvisguy212: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2016
lepasharon:

Are you aware he's an atheist married to a Christian?
as if you know everything going on in his private life.

1 Like

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by malvisguy212: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Mighy not be atheists. Might be their belief. I mean, if they are right, you're basically wasting your time. You're just an old sperm that will one day did like many others before you. No heaven, no hell.. That can be depressing, whether true or not.
And what if is the other way round ? You are wrong and I am right ? Indeed it take a giant leap of faith to be an atheist.
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2016
malvisguy212:
And what if is the other way round ? You are wrong and I am right ? Indeed it take a giant leap of faith to be an atheist.

what if both of you are wrong and Odin happens to be the one true god?

you won't be granted entry into Valhalla because you didn't die in battle

the concept of eternity gets more and more ridiculous the more you think about it

9 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by sonofluc1fer: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2016
malvisguy212:
You have no idea what faith means if you claim an atheist has faith. Disbelief in God doesn't require faith.

3 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2016
there's no such thing as "Unconditional Love"

1 Like

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2016
flamingREED:

As in,

If I wan go fellowship, she go hook me for tie say,

You son of a non-existent sky *man,
Where is the $300 I asked for?
hahahaha. i tell u bro. or maybe when you are preparing for sunday worship, and u are wistling and singing. bro the kind hissing and insult that will follow u that day eh. infact i will never encourage my worst enemy, to marry a female atheist.
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by flamingREED(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2016
Vick4rill:
hahahaha. i tell u bro. or maybe when you are preparing for sunday worship, and u are wistling and singing. bro the kind hissing and insult that will follow u that day eh. infact i will never encourage my worst enemy, to marry a female atheist.

Your signature sha
grin
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by malvisguy212: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

You have no idea what faith means if you claim an atheist has faith. Disbelief in God doesn't require faith.
Did you have evidence that God does not exist ? NO!! But you believe God does not exist, in fact, the atheist faith is bigger than the religion folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Anas09: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2016
keenn:

let me elucidate on this

once I meet a gorgeous lady I adore and wish intelligence strikes me, and we happen to discuss around faith and religion, I am quick to tell about my agnostic stand.

fine, the evil spirit looking with are u mad type of look, overwhelms her, in fact she get so disgusted.

but u would be surprise how easy it is to get into the very heart and core of these ladies that they get so vulnerable with your flirtations especially the religionist.

u would be so surprise how many 'I love you' have received on just first encounter or romance.

what strikes them about us really, thought I was the only one
And if they allow you kiss and have sex with them afterwards, you shd know they are just Christians by name.

I keep saying this, "Sitting in Church doesn't make One a Christian, more than sitting in a garage makes One a Car.
Sooooo many don't even know what it means to be a Christian, so i won't be surprised if the so called Christians are reigning 'I love yous' on you.

I have turn down many a guy who while claiming to be Christians came to me with pretentious marriage proposals, then tried to kiss and handle. I just know, they are occupiers, they are not seekers. I dont have time for time corrupters.

If i can turn down a supposed brother, what will an athiest possibly tell me to even make me stand a minute longer listening to him?

We know Christians in the face of heat. When persecution comes, the ones who remain standing, are the Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Anas09: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2016
flamingREED:

1 Corinthians 7
39 The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; ONLY IN THE LORD.
Thank you.
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Anas09: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2016
flamingREED:

As in,

If I wan go fellowship, she go hook me for tie say,

You son of a non-existent sky *man,
Where is the $300 I asked for?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Anas09: 9:38am On Oct 07, 2016
flamingREED:

What if in the end you find out that there was God all along?

To be on the safe side, it's only logical to be a Christian.

Hehe, our Christian sisters,
Don't break our hearts.

Marry us. smiley
Very much ready.
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2016
akintom. your post only rakes of hypocricy and has many flaws. Nairaland alone, shows how intolerance and hatred atheist has toward religion. even ur post shows it all.if you look up at my post, u will understands that i did nt use any bible quotation. i applied logic and gave at basic facts why NO christian lady should ever think of marrying an atheist. i also gave reasons why tolerance and love, may not likely work, in that kind of a relationship. so i dnt get all the rants you wrote up there, abt christians been delusional and ignorance.
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2016
donnffd:

I think the question you should be asking yourself is "what i did to make her leave me?" and stop blaming people who have different idealogies from you...i.e if she really left you...lol
guy refute my claims and stop all this childish pranks.i dnt find funny abeg.
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by flamingREED(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Anas09:

Very much ready.

You're female?
grin

1 Like

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Anas09: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2016
flamingREED:

You're female?
grin
Has never been anything else. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by flamingREED(m): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2016
Anas09:

Has never been anything else. cheesy

Hehes.

Okies.
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Anas09: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2016
flamingREED:

Hehes.

Okies.
Yes ke.
Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by akintom(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2016
Vick4rill:
akintom. your post only rakes of hypocricy and has many flaws. Nairaland alone, shows how intolerance and hatred atheist has toward religion. even ur post shows it all.if you look up at my post, u will understands that i did nt use any bible quotation. i applied logic and gave at basic facts why NO christian lady should ever think of marrying an atheist. i also gave reasons why tolerance and love, may not likely work, in that kind of a relationship. so i dnt get all the rants you wrote up there, abt christians been delusional and ignorance.

It's because your mind is consumed with religious extremism of the variants of Islamic terrorist, that made you assume (just as the very religion you claim is built on assumptions) that tolerance is unlikely (according to you) between humanist and Christian who choose to engage or marry on the basis of love, trust, and mutual respect.

Evidential and personal examples of persons who have successful relationships of this type abound.

And for your information rate of divorce amongst religious folks and none religious folks is not significantly different. So what is special about marriage between you religious folks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by donnffd(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2016
Vick4rill:
guy refute my claims and stop all this childish pranks.i dnt find funny abeg.

why the hell would i refute your claims, i just see your post as someone pained by something and just ranting...if you dont want to marry an atheist, na your business, why come here and start telling others what to do and what not to do?, If two people love themselves and are determined to make it work even with different idealogies, do you really think its your post that would stop them?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Adegoketheking: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2016
Amberon:
You cannot give unconditional love.
hell fire defeats your claim for unconditional love of God. unconditional love is loving someone no matter what. but Christian God loves those who worship him and hates those who disobey. that's conditional love.

9 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by hopefulLandlord: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2016
Adegoketheking:
hell fire defeats your claim for unconditional love of God. unconditional love is loving someone no matter what. but Christian God loves those who worship him and hates those who disobey. that's conditional love.

exactly!

7 Likes

Re: Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! by Amberon: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
Romans 8: 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life , nor angels nor principalities nor powers , nor things present nor things to come ,

39 nor height nor depth , nor any other created thing , shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

God made hell for the fallen angels. Not for humans. humans only choose to go there. God doesn't force people to choose him. you don't force love.

Adegoketheking:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience) / The Pastor With The 'Magic' Jacket (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.