Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nigerians Taking Over Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Taking Over Africa (6530 Views)

Nigerians Taking Loans From Boko Haram Thanks To The Fg's Failure - Reno Omokri / President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi / Earth Hour - Uniting People To Protect Our Planet: Are Nigerians Taking Part? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2009
We shall know our fate as soon as Ghanaians finish rolling out the first batch of Nigeria Must Go Bags grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by Bennyboy11: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2009
asha 80:

It is better we start at home before venturing outside.

Most intelligent post so far
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by Bennyboy11: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt:

We shall know our fate as soon as Ghanaians finish rolling out the first batch of Nigeria Must Go Bags   grin grin grin

That will never happen
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2009
don't be soo coy.

a fast-rising economy bolstered by the Jubilee project which will soon do away with their dependence on Nigeria oil and energy (foundation infrastructures to a solid economy development) and with a population like theirs. there is a chance that our highly-skilled and literate (but desparetely unemployed) will pose a threat to Ghana's patiently-awaiting-the-dividends-of-true-democracy populace.

What do you think will happen. first the unskilled will fill every nook angling for well-paying but menial jobs like road-sweepers, hair-stylists, road-side cooks, house-helps. then the skilled will fill every cranny for white-collar jobs (twice the efficiency but half the price) for a piece of 24/7 power. wink

The sort of scenario that played-out when the tenderling called South Africa broke free from the Apartheid regime. the poor and always-in-arms Blacks of South Africa could not summon the intellectual grit it needed to remain indispensible in a new South Africa that required re-building and integration. Then came Nigerians in droves to fill in the gaps. what do you think is the reaction today (not District 9 please)
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by koolchicco: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2009
asha 80:

Spot on!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by cvibe: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2009
Charity begins at home.
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by emekagh(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2009
Very nicely written article. And I want to add that a good deal of how people see us (Nigerians) outside is because of the way we see and talk of ourselves. We call our self names like thieves, rogues, 419er. Even some Nigerians outside the shore of their country avoid meeting their brethren in distant land because of this self-immolating prejudice we harbour for even ourselves. How can people love/respect you if you don't love and respect yourselves? Thats the bitter truth.

Nigeria like every other countries in the planet has her flaws, but we can get along. We need to change our attitude towards ourselves. That is just the beginning.

Sadly, we think the West are saints, and we sinners. For this category of thinkers, perhaps you should read:

Saints and Sinner:
http://extramantra..com/2009/10/poem-saints-and-sinners.html
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by kcjazz(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2009
At least someone acknowledges our industrious attitude grin Nice piece
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by mjay(m): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2009
Most intelligent post so far

What's your beef? bennyboy? u dont have to tell us dt, accept it or not  the article is true,and in many ways than one and you have not seen anything. Imagine for instance even South Africa cannot do without us. The profit MTN makes in Nigeria is unprecedented, DSTV with all their campaign makes so much money in Nigeria. Imagine African magic, devoted to Nigerian Nollywood alone, while Africa Magic Plus takes care of the rest of Africa. Imagine if we do not have to contend with all our domestic problems. what else can I say, Nigeria is coming watch out!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by MrTurkey(m): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2009
grin
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by koolchicco: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2009
Mr. Turkey:

grin

Wats so funny? Why are u opening ur teeth in all the threads? angry
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by Gbawe: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2009
asha 80:

Not true. Even if Nigeria is Utopia itself many Nigerians would still seek opportunities beyond the shores of Nigeria because of our bold, industrious enterpreneural and expansionist nature allied with our relatively large population and instinctive business intelligence.

Is the USA not one of the best nations to live in ? Why don't Americans just remain in America ? How many diasporan Africans , in any European Nation have not used a McDonald, Burger King or KFC restaurant? Has Asda (owned by America's Walmart) not grown to be one of the UK's favourite supermarket in testimony to the fact that Americans are more dynamic at international trade than most others?

Let us not  , because of self-loathing , begin to apologise for the God-given character we have that others lack and therefore hate us for. If folks tell you regularly that all Nigerians are thieves many Nigerians will start saying the same but strong and purposeful Nigerians will actually seek to investigate the validity of such wild claims. Some Africans do not even dominate their own business climate let alone contemplate moving beyond their borders . It is thus Natural for those folks to hate how we come in and do things better than they can similar to how Tesco and Sainsbury (traditional English Supermarkets ) will detest how Walmart came to the UK as ASDA only for it to be racking up best supermarket award year in year out in their own terrain!!!!!

Are the folks in Benin , for example , telling Adenuga to "stay at home" when his Globacom gave them so many benefits ahead of others ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globacom

Glo Mobile Benin endeared itself to Beninese as it became the first operator in that country to launch Per Second Billing (PSB) and several value added services including magic plus, multimedia messaging service (MMS), GPRS, Easyshare and Ring Back Tune. It was also the first network to roll out services across the entire country at the time of commencement of operations.

Globacom was granted the license late 2007 by the Beninese government after it emerged tops in a keen contest with several other telecom operators based on its technical superiority and ability to deliver.

My fellow Nigerians , see the good in yourself. No doubt we have problems but do not let the constant criticism of Nigerians by Non-Nigerian (usually driven by envy and inferiority complex) make you begin to speak against the desirable qualities we have that others crave. I do not condone Nigerians leaving Nigeria to tarnish our image with criminal behaviour abroad but I will never apologise because my fellowmen are able to go abroad and trade better than the indigenes of their host nation. Many Nigerians are doing great things outside Nigeria. No one , unless those who are driven by feelings of inadequacies , should tell them to remain in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by AjanleKoko: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2009
@Gbawe,
Correct perspective bro.
Wonder when we'll learn to believe in ourselves.
That the rest of Africa fears us is in itself significant.
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by OmoAlex: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2009
Gbawe:

Not true. Even if Nigeria is Utopia itself many Nigerians would still seek opportunities beyond the shores of Nigeria because of our bold, industrious enterpreneural and expansionist nature allied with our relatively large population and instinctive business intelligence.

Is the USA not one of the best nations to live in ? Why don't Americans just remain in America ? Which of us , in any European Nation has not used a McDonald, Burger King or KFC restaurant? Has Asda (owned by America's Walmart) not grown to be one of the UK's favourite supermarket in testimony to the fact that Americans are more dynamic at international trade than most others?

Let us not  , because of self-loathing , begin to apologise for the God-given character we have that others lack and therefore hate us for. If folks tell you regularly that all Nigerians are thieves many Nigerians will start saying the same but strong and purposeful Nigerians will actually seek to investigate the validity of such wild claims. Some Africans do not even dominate their own business climate let alone contemplate moving beyond their borders . It is thus Natural for those folks to hate how we come in and do things better than they can similar to how Tesco and Sainsbury (traditional English Supermarket) will detest how Walmart came to the UK as ASDA only for it to be racking up best supermarket award year in year out !!!!!

Are the folks in Benin , for example , telling Adenuga to "stay at home" when his Globacom gave them so many benefits ahead of others ?

My fellow Nigerians , see the good in yourself. No doubt we have problems but do not let the constant criticism of Nigerians by Non-Nigerian (usually driven by envy and inferiority complex) make you begin to speak against the desirable qualities we have that others crave. I do not condone Nigerians leaving Nigeria to tarnish our image with criminal behaviour abroad but I will never apologise because my fellowmen are able to go abroad and trade better than the indigenes of their host nation. Many Nigerians are doing great things outside Nigeria. No one , unless those who are driven by feelings of inadequacies , should tell them to remain in Nigeria.

God will bless you fellow compatriot.  Abeg help me tell them oh !!!! grin

I have been saying these same words over and over again. Nigerians are who they are, we are not apologizing for being loud, purposeful,industrious, ingenious, enterprising, smart, fast, proud, confident and seeking world domination. Na so God make us, if u no like am na God you go vex with.

No matter what people say about the country Nigeria - No light, curropt officials blah blah blah, it is still an indismissible truth that Nigerians will match and suppass anybody anywhere in the world ,man to man cos its simple filled with good people. so its only a matter of time.
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by Bennyboy11: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2009
mjay:

What's your beef? bennyboy? u dont have to tell us dt, accept it or not  the article is true,and in many ways than one and you have not seen anything. Imagine for instance even South Africa cannot do without us. The profit  MTN makes in Nigeria is unprecedented, DSTV with all their campaign makes so much  money in Nigeria. Imagine African magic, devoted to Nigerian Nollywood alone, while Africa Magic Plus takes care of the rest of Africa. Imagine if we do not have to contend with all our domestic problems. what else can I say, Nigeria is coming watch out!!!!!!!

I wasn't the only person that thought it was a good point but I guess mine stands out more for some reason. For the sake of Africa and West Africa in particular I hope Nigeria gets it right and the region gets the boost that could turns things around. So it’s not a case of “watching out for Nigeria” for me.

Only hard work, humility and being truthful to one's self can save Africa. Not noise unjustifiable arrogance and delusion. Ask yourself how can people realistically be envious of your current situation? And if nothing needs to change in terms of approach why is the so called forcefulness not improving people’s life and sorting out basic things that "timid" people are sorting out?

And before any unintelligent person makes any ignorant comment I am west African and a failed Nigeria is one of the Worst things that can happen to the region as a whole and therefore it is very much an issue that concerns me and rightly so.
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by Bennyboy11: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2009
AjanleKoko:

@Gbawe,
Correct perspective bro.
Wonder when we'll learn to believe in ourselves.
That the rest of Africa fears us is in itself significant.

Delusions, and if they fear you its not for the reasons you are thinking about I can promise you that
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by Guylan(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2009
One good news about Nigerians cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by Duduknight(m): 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2009
Africa: Nigeria wants to share millions of dollars with you, and it’s no con (opinion)

Nairobi (Kenya) - East Africa offers a vantage point for observing one of the great surprises of the continent: Nigeria, till now famous for its conmen, is becoming an African and world economic superpower right under our eyes.

By The East African (Kenya), by Charles Onyango-Abbo* | 03.30.2009

Although it is stuck with the reputation of being the base of the world’s leading Internet scammers and cheque forgers, and home to one of the world’s most corrupt politicians and bureaucrats, Nigeria has done something no other country has managed since the colonial era. It has studied sin and learnt from it how to be competitive.

Nigerian companies are busy snapping up insurance businesses in East Africa, are into banking, and most notably, in Kenya recently, Nigeria’s Silverbird acquired Nu Metro. Formerly a South African franchise, Nu Metro is East Africa’s most prestigious entertainment company. Outside the continent, especially in Europe and North America, Nigerian companies advertise more on TV than those from any other African country.

We didn’t see the Nigerians coming, because of the popular prejudice that every one them is either a former or current military dictator, a tycoon who has stolen oil money, or a fraudster. Therefore, we didn’t take them seriously.

So Nigerians could end up owning most of Africa, and we might be beating and burning them as the South Africans did with the African immigrants last year.

While some Nigerians are hustlers and can be loud and in your face, underlying that is a self-confidence rare in Africa, and an abundance of traits necessary for success. When South African criminal gangs were roasting immigrants over bonfires, the only group that did something about it was the Nigerians.

Near Witwatersrand University, as the mobs approached a residential area populated by Nigerians, the West Africans didn’t hide or run. T[b]hey emerged with AK47s[/b] and told the South Africans that they had every right to be in South Africa, because they fed, housed, educated and gave critical diplomatic support to the ANC and other anti-apartheid groups during their struggle. The South African mobs fled.

In a world where Asian and Western businessmen bribe African officials and politicians left, right and centre, only the Nigerians who know how to hustle on the international stage can match them. In this way, they have been able to keep a slice of the African cake at home.

Fortune has also handed Nigeria a good hand. With a population of between 120 million and 140 million, there are more Nigerians than East Africans.
That is frequently seen as a source of instability, because there are too many poor, hungry and angry Nigerian mouths.

With its horrid cities, especially Lagos, no regular businessman who isn’t half crazy would want to set up shop there, right? Wrong.

Lagos is one of the toughest training grounds on planet Earth. If you can survive Lagos as a businessperson, there is no city in the world you can’t conquer. Small wonder, then, that the Nigerians are the most dominant group of Africans outside the continent — with the dogged Somalis hot on their heels.

Also, 140 million people can be a boon. A Kenyan, Tanzanian, or Ugandan politician who steals $10 million will most likely buy stocks on the exchange, purchase a local mansion, a flat in London, send the kids to a British university, and take a new mistress.

A [b]Nigerian governor who steals that amount of oil money, can invest it in toothpicks or mobile phones, and by the end of two trading cycles he has sold so many, his $10 million has multiplied into $30 million. He gets on a Kenya Airways plane, lands in an East African capital, and he is the richest man in town. [/b]Warts and all, our Nigerian brothers and sisters are the stuff of champions.

* Charles Onyango-Obbo is Nation Media Group’s managing editor for convergence and new products.

I do not think we should be proud of this article because either the writer is in fact a criminal or is in fact mocking Nigerians. The writer in several instances insidously or foolishly insinuates that the Nigerians investing other parts of Africa are corrupt officials.

Also, the writer makes reference to Nigerians in South Africa defending themselves with AK47s. Do law abiding citizens own AK47s? Whilst I agree that Nigerians are making headway in Africa, I do not think that was the point this writer was trying to make.
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by fekwenugo2: 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2009
Gbawe:

Not true. Even if Nigeria is Utopia itself many Nigerians would still seek opportunities beyond the shores of Nigeria because of our bold, industrious enterpreneural and expansionist nature allied with our relatively large population and instinctive business intelligence.

Is the USA not one of the best nations to live in ? Why don't Americans just remain in America ? How many diasporan Africans , in any European Nation have not used a McDonald, Burger King or KFC restaurant? Has Asda (owned by America's Walmart) not grown to be one of the UK's favourite supermarket in testimony to the fact that Americans are more dynamic at international trade than most others?

Let us not , because of self-loathing , begin to apologise for the God-given character we have that others lack and therefore hate us for. If folks tell you regularly that all Nigerians are thieves many Nigerians will start saying the same but strong and purposeful Nigerians will actually seek to investigate the validity of such wild claims. Some Africans do not even dominate their own business climate let alone contemplate moving beyond their borders . It is thus Natural for those folks to hate how we come in and do things better than they can similar to how Tesco and Sainsbury (traditional English Supermarkets ) will detest how Walmart came to the UK as ASDA only for it to be racking up best supermarket award year in year out in their own terrain!!!!!

Send me ur phone number so i kan scratch u credit.Am seriously serious abeg or ur acc details any 1 kan do.
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by OmoAlex: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2009
Duduknight:

Also, the writer makes reference to Nigerians in South Africa defending themselves with AK47s. Do law abiding citizens own AK47s? Whilst I agree that Nigerians are making headway in Africa, I do not think that was the point this writer was trying to make.[/color]

Do normal human beings sit and smile while you are hacked and mobbed to death, set alight with a tire around your neck, have your shops looted, have your women violated and killed,  all of this while doing nothing to deserve such babarities  

The author was simply reiterating the fact that Nigerian's will fight to protect themselves and their interests regardless of where they are in the world without fear of anybody. This trait is very scarce anywhere else on the continent
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by Gbawe: 12:02am On Oct 21, 2009
Guylan:

One good news about Nigerians cool cool cool cool

You will find a lot of "good news" about Nigerians if you are an individual who cares to see the goodness in others. If you are like the majority , with how human beings naturally gravitate towards bad news , then you will not find it difficult to buy into the belief that Nigerians only know how to misbehave. Bad news sell. Good news get ignored and we often have to dig for it ourselves. Many Nigerians are not saints but most Nigerians do far more good tham harm Worldwide !!! Did you , for example , know that a Nigerian (Philip Emeagwali) is one of the founding fathers of the internet?

http://www.euroafrica-magazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=140:the-role-non-governmental-organisations-ngos-in-the-reduction-of-cardiovascular-diseases-in-afric&catid=75:eacn-online-magazine#

The work of Philip Emeagwali  (Emeagwaliˊs Theory) must not be forgotten in this field. It was his theory, which proved the practicability of using 65,000 separate computer processors to perform 3.1 billion calculations per second in 1989. That feat led to computer scientists comprehending the capabilities of supercomputers and the practical applications of creating a system that allowed multiple computers to communicate. He is recognized as one of the fathers of the Internet. He is the Father of the super computers because before his time, Supercomputers were very expensive and ranged in price from $30 million to $100 million, and computer companies had reservations about building them for fear few agencies would make such pricey purchases.

"At that time, the argument was, 'We shouldn't build computers that way because who can program them?' " Said Emeagwali, who is also a civil engineer. "I answered that question by successfully programming them."  

I am comfortable talking about what Nigerians do wrong with the hope that we will improve. I am also comfortable illustrating , contrary to popular belief , that Nigerians actually do far more good than harm . Some of us will never stop looking for facts amongst misconceptions, myths and fabrications. Sadly many individuals will accept lies, run away with it and even begin to hate themselves and their nation of origin because of those lies that have no basis in reality.
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by Duduknight(m): 12:04am On Oct 21, 2009
Omo_Alex:

Do normal human beings sit and smile while you are hacked and mobbed to death, set alight with a tire around your neck, have your shops looted, have your women violated and killed,  all of this while doing nothing to deserve such babarities  

The author was simply reiterating the fact that Nigerian's will fight to protect themselves and their interests regardless of where they are in the world without fear of anybody. This trait is very scarce anywhere else on the continent

I do not disagree with you are saying, however, did the law-abiding Nigerians have AK47s at home? I am not too familiar with the situation in South Africa. If hostility had been brewing for a while and the Nigerians armed themselves in anticipation of a xenophobic attack, then it is difficult to fault that strategy.

While law-abiding citizens may have arms, they are unlikely to carry AK47 which is usually used by the military or criminals. The Nigerians might have had legitimate guns but the writer mentions AK47s. That is what I taking issues with.
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by maxell(f): 2:20am On Oct 21, 2009
sorry to bring tribe into this, but what part of nigeria are these people mostly from ?
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by pstmins: 2:59am On Oct 21, 2009
Even China grin
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by SEFAGO(m): 3:04am On Oct 21, 2009
sorry to bring tribe into this, but what part of nigeria are these people mostly from ?

The ones doing the business in east africa are igbo, the guys with ak47 are warri boys, and the hausas are taking care of all the cattle in kenya- milking them all,

there is not enough internet coverage in east africa and south africa so the yoruba yahoo boys are not migrating there

Silly questions deserve silly answers tongue
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by maxell(f): 3:14am On Oct 21, 2009
^^^^ silly remarks come from silly people tongue
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by sjeezy8: 3:18am On Oct 21, 2009
lol funny
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by SEFAGO(m): 3:30am On Oct 21, 2009
^^^^  silly remarks come from silly people  Tongue

I agree, just like silly questions come from silly people

you know the easiest way to cause civil war on nairaland is mentioning tribes, so I am helping you create a satirical instance.
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by OAM4J: 4:01am On Oct 21, 2009

[b]With its horrid cities, especially Lagos, no regular businessman who isn’t half crazy would want to set up shop there, right? Wrong.

Lagos is one of the toughest training grounds on planet Earth. If you can survive Lagos as a businessperson, there is no city in the world you can’t conquer. Small wonder, then, that the Nigerians are the most dominant group of Africans outside the continent — with the dogged Somalis hot on their heels.

Also, 140 million people can be a boon. A Kenyan, Tanzanian, or Ugandan politician who steals $10 million will most likely buy stocks on the exchange, purchase a local mansion, a flat in London, send the kids to a British university, and take a new mistress.

A Nigerian governor who steals that amount of oil money, can invest it in toothpicks or mobile phones, and by the end of two trading cycles he has sold so many, his $10 million has multiplied into $30 million. He gets on a Kenya Airways plane, lands in an East African capital, and he is the richest man in town. Warts and all, our Nigerian brothers and sisters are the stuff of champions.[/b]
Gbam!!!
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by chiogo(f): 4:58am On Oct 21, 2009
LOL @ SEFAGO

@topic, taking over where exactly? Charity they say, begins at home. 'nuff said.  grin

I agree with Benny(sp?). . .can't read the rest of the essays.  tongue
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by Abrantie: 5:21am On Oct 21, 2009
"When will Nigerians take over Nigeria?",

Hahahaha, classic!
Re: Nigerians Taking Over Africa by Gbawe: 6:43am On Oct 21, 2009
chiogo:

LOL @ SEFAGO

@topic, taking over where exactly? Charity they say, begins at home. 'nuff said.  grin

I agree with Benny(sp?). . .can't read the rest of the essaystongue

You are agreeing with patently wrong reasoning ? Are Nigerians doing wrong for wanting to trade outside Nigeria in the spirit of globalisation? I guess it is fine when the USA sells everything to the world from Rap, porn to Hamburgers and acceptable for the Chinese to be everywhere in large numbers but "charity begins at home" when it comes to Nigeria and Nigerians. Nigerians should start inspecting the mischief-driven views of Non-Nigerians before agreeing with those views . We are a much maligned people but In this day and age of globalisation , where an ability to trade beyonds one's own border is a highly desirable quality , only a hateful , fearful or inadequate person will tell you that we should "stay in Nigeria" .

We should rightly feel shame for our negative export like 419 but let us not become brainwashed into self-hatred enough so that we start agreeing with non-Nigerians that our good qualities are bad and that we do no good beyond the borders of Nigeria. better that those telling Nigerians to stay in Nigeria address their own shortcomings and deficiencies that sees them unable to even dominate their own local business and trading enviroment instead of a fruitless attempt to attack qualities Nigerians have that the intelligent World deem desirable.

The World is becoming more of a global village. Nations will not be turned into closed forthresses because citizens fail to take advantage of local opportunities. Globalisation is inevitable. Those who are visionary will realise this. I am personally happy that we have no qualms trading beyond our borders. That is a quality that will be priceless when we begin to get our act together as a nation.We should not encourage those who want to pretend everything we export is bad when the actual truth , for anyone who actually cares to find out , could not be more different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Police Refuses To Implement Court Judgment / Moment Of Truth : Orji Uzor Kalu's True Biological Father Reveals / Pensioners Paralyse Activities At Lagos Gov’s Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.