Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari (16882 Views)

Niger Delta: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Service Chiefs / I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari / The Opportunity Costs Of Militancy In The Niger Delta, An Exposé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by chrisxxx(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Can somebody tell Buhari that NDA is an imaginary body? Nobody is NDA in the Niger Delta whereas almost everyone in the Niger Delta supports their activities. You can only feel their effects when they bomb and thereafter no trace. It is unlike the Biafran war where the enemies were known.
This man is still living in the 60s.

4 Likes

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by Heffalump(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hiqhscore:

Most idiotic post of the year, wen jonathan was dere wat attempts were made?
Ogoni land clean up aiint dat good enough?
If naija delta region really need something is it tru violence?
Naija delta region is most allocated with revenue in nigeria, y shud u now destroy wat earns u money

They actually want 100% resource control. Lol. Day-Dreamers.
Like someone once said, these people are controlled by marine spirits- the struggle is a vicious cycle and negotiation can never guarantee any solutions.

In the first place, what are you negotiating? More allocations they already have compared to other regions. If u can't help yourself with "little" even in the midst of plenty you'll still "lack" and resort to aggressive violence. A spiritual being is responsible for sure.

1 Like

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by legalvoice(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
HtwoOw:
I just want Buhari to skip the negotiation part and get to the real deal.

Some people said since Buhari would not understand then, then they'll speak the language Buhari understands which is violence

So I implore Buhari to let those NAF Jets, combatants and their rifles, armored tanks and drones speak the language these mofos understand too

Bombs and explosions

Easiest solution

...i dare him(bubu ur god)...bring it on...
If he tries it,oil exploration in Nd will no doubt become a history...

Tell your brothers to leave ioc soon...
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by danilmo: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
idensko:
Ok

Continue

So what re u doing right now

Even Obasanjo Military tactics was a disaster

Let me remind you
These pple live among people
Dey don't do camps anymore
All dey need to do is hit & hide

Walahi you will stay in the creeks till ur tenure is over

Maybe by then, Nigeria Economy and Republic would've collapsed

be like say u no hear wen burutai said if collateral damage is goan be the way, then so be it, don't just come back online and wail out how innocent Niger deltans are been killed , to me since u gat enough mind to open up that u people harbour militant, then all of u are criminals, in shot u are the chief militant,

#fearBURUTAItilludie

2 Likes

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
danilmo:

be like say u no hear wen burutai said if collateral damage is goan be the way, then so be it, don't just come back online and wail out how innocent Niger deltans are been killed , to me since u gat enough mind to open up that u people harbour militant, then all of u are criminals, in shot u are the chief militant,

#fearBURUTAItilludie
collateral damage I hear..I hope burutai will come and lift the oil himself?
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
TPAND:
Military action can never quell militancy operations in Niger Delta. What the people want is development of the region. Is it too big to ask.

yes is too big
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by danilmo: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
bayelsaowei:
collateral damage I hear..I hope burutai will come and lift the oil himself?
Na juju u wan take stop im boys ni,
u go see sleep u go call am die

Seem u never remember the period NDA ceased fire, wen bombing was the other of day but the way military are parading gallantly, Ur so call avengers have to av a rethink cause it was getting hot daily, war was knocking Niger deltans door daily, tell me why day won't cease fire.

I laughed wen NDA said buhari can win the war but may never win oil>>>> fear of burutai made Ur avengers turn to POET overnight

thank God PMB no dey fear.

abeg go sit down jawe.

u feel because u can hold gun made u equal with an army
u go die there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
danilmo:

Seem u never remember the period NDA ceased fire, wen bombing was the other of day but the way military are parading gallantly, Ur so call avengers have to av a rethink cause it was getting hot daily, war was knocking Niger deltans door daily, tell me why day won't cease fire.

I laughed wen NDA said buhari can win the war but may never win oil>>>> fear of burutai made Ur avengers turn to POET overnight

abeg go sit down jawe.

u go die there.
I will repeat it again..nobody can lift oil in the Niger delta by force..nobody..

Just take that fact to the bank..
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by QuotaSystem: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
danilmo:

abeg go sit down jawe.

u go die there.

3 Likes

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by danilmo: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
bayelsaowei:
I will repeat it again..nobody can lift oil in the Niger delta by force..nobody..

What abt the one they av been lifting since buhari stop paying militant, mtcheew.
where is Asari, and tompolo Ur warlord,
burutai chased them then no dare look back , even for im papa burial.

Funny the way u militant think sha.
fear of burutai is the beginning of ceasefire

1 Like

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by gabby1002(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Where were this millitants when GEJ was the president?

1 Like

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
danilmo:

What abt the one they av been lifting since buhari stop paying militant, mtcheew.

the government has been paying amnesty monies and right now they are negotiating..the niger delta is not a group that can be oppressed..we are not from the south west..hope you dig??...

May I inform you that tompolo attended his father's burial..you are not from the izon nation so you can't know that..

Nobody lifts oil from the Niger delta by force..we fight for what we know and what is right..we no dey fear face..

Unlike weaklings like you..
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by danilmo: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
bayelsaowei:
the government has been paying amnesty monies and right now they are negotiating..the niger delta is not a group that can be oppressed..we are not from the south west..hope you dig??...

May I inform you that tompolo attended his father's burial..you are not from the izon nation so you can't know that..

Nobody lifts oil from the Niger delta by force..we fight for what we know and what is right..we no dey fear face..

Unlike weaklings like you..

1 Like

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=danilmo post=50065643][/quote]my brother na so..we are not a making mouth tribe..we give it to which ever kind of government that subsists within nigeria..military or democratic..buhari is not the first president to be having issues with the region..

So just keep your hands crossed and watch out how it all ends..bottom line..you can't oppress the niger delta and still lift oil..them never born that president well..

It's either nobody gets the oil or we negotiate..or at most the oil In ondo and lagos state would be used to power the slow backward country..

Thank you..
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by MXrep: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
hmm, i see real niger deltans speaking, Tonyebacanista where are you?
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:

Is the lifting going on right now or not?

3 Likes

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by kabrud: 5:11am On Oct 10, 2016
danilmo:

@ emboldened, na true o! These people are just empty barrels, they make too much noise. Can u imagine, even their warlord couldn't attend his father's burial because of burutai, hmm nawao!

1 Like

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 5:19am On Oct 10, 2016
kropotkin2:
Is the lifting going on right now or not?
lifting is on..but with the existing factors that has allowed successful lifting..

Use force and lifting becomes very difficult..no oil worker will be there to produce oil in a war zone..hope you now get my point..except burutais men will turn to production and reservoir engineers..
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 5:47am On Oct 10, 2016
kabrud:

@ emboldened, na true o! These people are just empty barrels, they make too much noise. Can u imagine, even their warlord couldn't attend his father's burial because of burutai, hmm nawao!
tompolo attended his father burial..

Are you ijaw?..did you travel to gbaramatu to witness the burial...you stay in lagos to make comments you no nothing about.. undecided

Empty barrels yet we can ensure barrels of oil are off the market also ensuring the FG can't pay your state money to feed your kind..
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by kabrud: 6:11am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
tompolo attended his father burial..

Are you ijaw?..did you travel to gbaramatu to witness the burial...you stay in lagos to make comments you no nothing about.. undecided

Empty barrels yet we can ensure barrels of oil are off the market also ensuring the FG can't pay your state money to feed your kind..

Well, I won't argue about whether or not tompolo attended his father's burial but if he actually did, then he must have done that in disguise : - COWARDICE.
Ensure barrels are off the market? Hmm, pls ensure it cos last time I checked, about 1.7M barrels/day are being lifted from Nigeria (SS zone inclusive).
Pay my state money to feed my kind? Hehehe, rants and hatred are common symptoms of frustration. Small fry, go and get urself something doing, and stop this criminal act of laying claims to the exclusive ownership of the nation's resources grin.

2 Likes

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2016
kabrud:

Well, I won't argue about whether or not tompolo attended his father's burial but if he actually did, then he must have done that in disguise : - COWARDICE.
Ensure barrels are off the market? Hmm, pls ensure it cos last time I checked, about 1.7M barrels/day are being lifted from Nigeria (SS zone inclusive).
Pay my state money to feed my kind? Hehehe, rants and hatred are common symptoms of frustration. Small fry, go and get urself something doing, and stop this criminal act of laying claims to the exclusive ownership of the nation's resources grin.
tongue

The niger delta feeds you...so keep kwayet...

tongue
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by kabrud: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
tongue

The niger delta feeds you...so keep kwayet...

tongue
So says a slowpoke grin.
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2016
kabrud:

So says a slowpoke grin.
oh yes we feed you malnourished child... grin
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by kabrud: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
oh yes we feed you malnourished child... grin
Yes, according to the slowpoke-in-chief grin grin grin
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 7:09am On Oct 10, 2016
kabrud:

Yes, according to the slowpoke-in-chief grin grin grin
but you know I am saying the truth..without my region you're all gone for good..

Leeches chest beating.. grin
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by QuotaSystem: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
but you know I am saying the truth..without my region you're all gone for good..

Without Nigeria's oil, even YOU are gone for good.

Hungry Akpan feeling funky grin
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by malton: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

LOL.

That talk sweet my belle.

1 Like

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by kabrud: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:

Don't worry, by the time a proper military action is taken to flush out all the criminals, even the derivation funds will be stopped cos, from the look of things, nothing is being done with that privileged allocation. Then u will tell me how u planted oil in nd. The land and waters and whatsoever therein belongs to Nigeria and not any individual or a group of criminals by whatever name they call themselves.
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

hehehe...it's the niger deltas oil...that truth dey pain you..

Deal with it..

Leech
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2016
kabrud:

Don't worry, by the time a proper military action is taken to flush out all the criminals, even the derivation funds will be stopped cos, from the look of things, nothing is being done with that privileged allocation. Then u will tell me how u planted oil in nd. The land and waters and whatsoever therein belongs to Nigeria and not any individual or a group of criminals by whatever name they call themselves.
what have your own failed leaders done with the money we've given them from the Niger delta??..

Stop worrying about what we would do if we control oil 100 percent..worry about your regional leaders that have become lazy not to look beyond resources not even in their lands..

Get to work mr..
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by QuotaSystem: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
hehehe...it's the niger deltas oil...that truth dey pain you..

Deal with it..

Leech

Niger Delta oil yet it's managed and run by foreigners, Hausas and Yorubas? Na to dey guard our pipeline make am ya oyel? grin

If I hear you mention its your oil again.... tongue
grin

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by kabrud: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
what have your own failed leaders done with the money we've given them from the Niger delta??..

Stop worrying about what we would do if we control oil 100 percent..worry about your regional leaders that have become lazy not to look beyond resources not even in their lands..

Get to work mr..
Hehehe, u must be high to think I'm worried with what u will do with imaginary 100% control. U want to control the nation's resources? Dream! Dream!! Dream!!! Don't worry, u will soon know how the oil exploration in the nd has nothing to do with u. And that is when ur kinsmen are behind bars for their complicity. grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records / What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? / Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.