Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari (16893 Views)

Niger Delta: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Service Chiefs / I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari / The Opportunity Costs Of Militancy In The Niger Delta, An Exposé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Niger Delta oil yet it's managed and run by foreigners, Hausas and Yorubas? Na to dey guard our pipeline make am ya oyel? grin

If I hear you mention its your oil again.... tongue
grin
we are coming for you suckers..

Just a little shake and ya all are pissing in your pants..

We would keep dictating how the oil runs and what we want..
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by QuotaSystem: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
we are coming for you suckers..

Just a little shake and ya all are pissing in your pants..

We would keep dictating how the oil runs and what we want..

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

grin grin grin...deal with it..maybe buhari will send you to come be both production and reservoir engineer when it goes down... grin grin grin
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by QuotaSystem: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
grin grin grin...deal with it..maybe buhari will send you to come be both production and reservoir engineer when it goes down... grin grin grin

General Buratai will take care of that cool.

For now you remain an inconsequential 5%er claiming Nigeria's oil tongue grin
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

ok..burutai will send his illiterate foot soldiers to go drill and produce oil...

you remain an irrelevant and full of shiiiit 97 percent... grin grin grin grin
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by QuotaSystem: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
ok..burutai will send his illiterate foot soldiers to go drill and produce oil...

you remain an irrelevant and full of shiiiit 97 percent... grin grin grin grin

See what your polluted water is doing to your brain Akpan shocked cheesy

Inconsequential minority feeling funky tongue grin grin
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

See what your polluted water is doing to your brain Akpan l cheesy cheesy

Inconsequential minority feeling funky tongue tongue grin grin
enjoy your day mr man...

just keep on thriving on your quota system privileges... wink wink wink...

leave me with my oyel and oyel polluted water...
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by QuotaSystem: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
enjoy your day mr man...

Yes and those privileges will continue to keep you in check and ensure all you can do is rant online about how your hungry impoverished people feed majority Nigerians running the oil industry.

Ya oil indeed...noisemaker grin grin

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by kabrud: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
enjoy your day mr man...

Go school, u no gree, book, u no sabi, explain how oyel take be ur own, u no fit, govt give u money for amnesty, u take am drink ogogoro, hmm. No worry, all those things wey dey enter ur head, una eyes go clear just now.
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Yes and those privileges will continue to keep you in check and ensure all you can do is rant online about how your hungry impoverished people feed majority Nigerians running the oil industry.

Ya oil indeed...noisemaker grin grin
nope...we would rather keep you lazy suckers in check...keep you almajiris in check... grin grin grin

go back to your masters and let them keep you in pooverty via religion and oppression..you guys are only tools for elections..run along leech... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2016
kabrud:

Go school, u no gree, book, u no sabi, explain how oyel take be ur own, u no fit, govt give u money for amnesty, u take am drink ogogoro, hmm. No worry, all those things wey dey enter ur head, una eyes go clear just now.
i go school pass you oo... wink wink wink

na why i dey open eye for leeches like you..

bye bye
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by kabrud: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

The govt has been handling them with kids gloves and it is already getting into their heads but with the way things are going now, there is a need to clear some doubts. I really wonder why Yar'adua introduced amnesty programme in the first place when they were being more than compensated for the environmental degradation through derivation fund, nddc, ministry of nd, royalties, scholarships, undeserved slots in oil industry, etc. Some of these privileges are actually wrong and that is what is giving them the impression that it is "awa oyel". Buhari needs to clear these people's doubt.
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by QuotaSystem: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
nope...we would rather keep you lazy suckers in check...keep you almajiris in check... grin grin grin

go back to your masters and let them keep you in pooverty via religion and oppression..you guys are only tools for elections..run along leech... cheesy cheesy cheesy

By being an inconsequential 5% without the power to determine their own national leader? Lwkmd grin grin

You are on your own in that struggling country so speak about your poverty and suffering alone.

Now scram before Sergeant Musa helps you shoot the ringworms off your 5% head tongue grin
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by kabrud: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
i go school pass you oo... wink wink wink

na why i dey open eye for leeches like you..

bye bye
U go school and u still no fit explain how oyel take be ur own?

1 Like

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

By being an inconsequential 5% without the power to determine their own national leader? Lwkmd grin grin

You are on your own in that struggling country so speak about your poverty and suffering alone.

Now scram before Sergeant Musa helps you shoot the ringworms off your 5% head tongue grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy..enjoy your recession...go kiss your presidents asssss...slave...
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2016
kabrud:

U go school and u still no fit explain how oyel take be ur own?
i should explain that to you??...you in kindergarten or what??... grin grin grin

go back to your history and read up who the oil or any natural resource in any ones land belonged to..

go back to history and read up why nigeria as we see it today is a fraud...go back to your history and see why nigeria is a failed state...just read up you over grown adult... grin grin grin
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by QuotaSystem: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2016
kabrud:

The govt has been handling them with kids gloves and it is already getting into their heads but with the way things are going now, there is a need to clear some doubts. I really wonder why Yar'adua introduced amnesty programme in the first place when they were being more than compensated for the environmental degradation through derivation fund, nddc, ministry of nd, royalties, scholarships, undeserved slots in oil industry, etc. Some of these privileges are actually wrong and that is what is giving them the impression that it is "awa oyel". Buhari needs to clear these people's doubt.

Don't worry, they have been contained since the 1960's.

Despite all their noise, has a single oil bloc been reallocated or have northerners and westerners not continued to dominate NLNG, NNPC et al? Is Nigeria not still exporting her oil and have the scAvengers not learnt their manners?

Don't be swayed by the inconsequential rants of hungry young boys hiding behind their phone screens.

1 Like

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by QuotaSystem: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
cheesy cheesy cheesy..enjoy your recession...go kiss your presidents asssss...slave...

Says the person begging the North daily for resource control grin grin grin

Everything about you na 'sorry' grin

2 Likes

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Says the person begging the North daily for resource control grin grin grin

Everything about you na 'sorry' grin

we arent begging the illiterate north..we are going to use force to get it...we cant beg the north..never have we..you know the region that begs the north... grin grin grin
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by kabrud: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
i should explain that to you??...you in kindergarten or what??... grin grin grin

go back to your history and read up who the oil or any natural resource in any ones land belonged to..

go back to history and read up why nigeria as we see it today is a fraud...go back to your history and see why nigeria is a failed state...just read up you over grown adult... grin grin grin
Oh really? I never knew that issues bordering on states and their resources are subjects of discussion in History classes. Good to hear that. Also, do u know the meaning of the word "state" in the context of Economics? Just asking, since u sabi book well.
Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by QuotaSystem: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
we arent begging the illiterate north..we are going to use force to get it...we cant beg the north..never have we..you know the region that begs the north... grin grin grin

Where is the force? Fish force? Lmao.

Or were you referring to your criminals that have now learnt their manners in the face of Buratais men and their fire spitting birds?

Come take oil make we use magazine design periwinkle for your head. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari by perez100: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari said this because of the resources that belongs to them. But Fulani Herdsmen no even police action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai / FG Orders Weapons, Ammunition From Slovakia / You Can’t Probe How I Spent Bailout Funds, Fayose Tells Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.