Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive (20557 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
MlMZY:

As u discharge fluid with Benita...
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Benita27:
Thanks again for the compliment. grin
No, it is thank you for brightening my screen with your bedazzling beauty.

You reside in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
Benita27:

Fear not wink

lezznjr:
My blooming Rose! wink

I still wear the scars of your love

By all means, carry on grin
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy cheesy You want to start another one?.
Nah, I was telling him the meaning of kebab which is chopped or sliced meat, which was why he got a mention indirectly.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
lezznjr:
No, it is thank you for brightening my screen with your bedazzling beauty.

You reside in Lagos?
PH.
Stop fighting.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
Benita27:
PH.
Stop fighting.
Fighting is inevitable, babe. What a boring world.

Let me say this, internet fighting is nothing but mental stimulation and an avenue to test my mental improvisation and spontaneity. You know, you can push yourself to your mental limits in producing a tall comeback.

It's a mental game...no real hard feelings there.

Port-Harcourt is a 3hr journey from where I reside most times. If I drive I could make it in less.

So we chat over something to drink? Give me the pleasure of watching your skin contrast the harsh sun rays and I'll tell you the adventures of my travels wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by dollyjoy(f): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
lezznjr:
You're coffee brown with milky smoothness
look closelycheesycheesy
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
lezznjr:
Fighting is inevitable, babe. What a boring world.

Let me say this, internet fighting is nothing but mental stimulation and an avenue to test my mental improvisation and spontaneity. You know, you can push yourself to your mental limits in producing a tall comeback.

It's a mental game...no real hard feelings there.

Port-Harcourt is a 3hr journey from where I reside most times. If I drive I could make it in less.

So we chat over something to drink? Give me the pleasure of watching your skin contrast the harsh sun rays and I'll tell you the adventures of my travels wink
Lol.
You're a comedian. cheesy
Is actually inevitable cos most times people just give you unnecessary and disdainful mentions, but frankly i don't enjoy it like you do. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by skywalker001(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
naijamakossa:
lol wetin happen I dey here my name upandan
just dy use two love birds do example for dos who dy think say "black is not beauty"
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Benita27:
Lol.
You're a comedian. cheesy
Is actually inevitable cos most times people just give you unnecessary and disdainful mentions, but frankly i don't enjoy it like you do. grin
Learn to live in the moment, babe. Most folks who give me ceaseless mentions and disdainful quotes with alternates have proven to me that I'm the Sun their little fleeting lives orbit around. My response is the air their egos need to breath.

But, you , my sparkling, dark, sexy beauty, stands the chance to tell these folks that I'm just a man, not a myth.

Do you school still?

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
And me im looking for darkening cream because of McBrooklyn embarassed embarassed
....someone help me cheesy
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
lezznjr:
Learn to live in the moment, babe. Most folks who give me ceaseless mentions and disdainful quotes with alternates have proven to me that I'm the Sun their little fleeting lives orbit around. My response is the air their egos need to breath.

But, you , my sparkling, dark, sexy beauty, stands the chance to tell these folks than I'm just a man, not a myth.

Do you school still?.
Life itself is a school, we learn everyday. grin Can't divulge confidential information here.
Thanks for your time.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lawlahdey:
And me im looking for darkening cream because of McBrooklyn embarassed embarassed
You would change your skin tone for love? I thought Romeo and Juliet was never going to be relived again!
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Benita27:
Life itself is a school, we learn everyday. grin Can't divulge confidential information here.
Thanks for your time.
Didn't mean for you to.
I was gently nudging you away from the open blinds of nairaland.

I have been walking on an empty street of loneliness with only my shadow for company.

My vital signs are all calling out to you.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
lezznjr:
You would change your skin tone for love? I thought Romeo and Juliet was never going to be relieved again!
Oh.. We are the nigerian version of romeo and juliet, you know? grin
In fact, he wants a kenya shade of black and im ready to oblige him grin kiss
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
lezznjr:
Didn't mean for you to.
I was gently nudging you away from the open blinds of nairaland.

I have been walking on an empty street of loneliness with only my shadow for company.

My vital signs are all calling out to you.
Lol.
Gudnyt Lezz!.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Benita27:
Lol.
Gudnyt Lezz!.
You retire early to bed. So you get the minimum 8hr sleep? Could be one of the many reasons for your skin of buttery smoothness and well shaped bones.

Sleep well, Love's promise. You will awaken to my fellowership and a mail to lead you into your destined path.

Fade into me. Goodnight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Oh.. We are the nigerian version of romeo and juliet, you know? grin
In fact, he wants a kenya shade of black and im ready to oblige him grin kiss
Since there's no chemical property to help you achieve that and no sun tanning can blacken you to that shade....are you planning on suspending your ass on top a large barbecue? grin
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
lezznjr:
Since there's no chemical property to help you achieve that and no sun tanning can blacken you to that shade....are you planning on suspending your ass on top a large barbecue? grin
Hahaha grin grin
We're relocating to Kenya in few weeks.. We'll come back after i have achieved my desired Complexion cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
I can only speak for myself. I like 'em light_skinned and slim.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha grin grin
We're relocating to Kenya in few weeks.. We'll come back after i have achieved my desired Complexion cheesy cheesy
Lolz! If you go to Kenya, you will come back bone-thin like their famed marathon runners and twice as ugly with breathing disorder. Heard they have an unusual high topography there.

You would have lost your grip on me when you finally arrive. wink
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
lezznjr:
Lolz! If you go to Kenya, you will come back bone-thin like their famed marathon runners and twice as ugly with breathing disorder. Heard they have an unusual high topography there.

shocked shocked Seriously Seriously?? shocked
McBrooklyn.. Me oh lo kenya mo oh, min le wa ku

Lezz.. My vice-like grip bah? I can't lose it, issnuh possible kiss
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Uniben4sure: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
That's not true!

I love my beautiful ebony babes!

Black is beautiful!
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by McBrooklyn(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lawlahdey:
And me im looking for darkening cream because of Mc.Brooklyn embarassed embarassed

Lol, I fûcking hate black girls if you don't know honey. embarassed I love you cos you're light skinned and I want you to continue glowing kiss
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by cherryblossoms: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
I'm dark skinned. I for even prefer Lupita color sef. The way I see it, the more black women bleach their skin, The more exotic darker skinned women will be. I know how many compliments I get on my natural skin tone.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by V0lv0(f): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2016
Don't say guys. Say Nigerian guys. Not all guys have inferority complex. That said lady is a damn fool. Let her bleach and see what will happen to her in 20 years or less.Smelly, thin skin and possibly cancer to name a few. When she has kids her children will be dark skinned.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by V0lv0(f): 12:33am On Oct 11, 2016
lezznjr:

Another clueless baffoon. If you people travel more and see just how developed and nice Kenya is. You do know that there are more tourist going there then even to SA. Kenya and SA are the two top places tourist tend to visit when they come to Africa. Its 2016, google is free too surely you can't still be that daft!

6 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by ginajet(f): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2016
skywalker001:
ginajet is black and beautiful and naijamakossa never cheat on her... av confidence in ursef
he did cry cry
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2016
For a change, I will refrain from scalping you tonight. What I wrote to my friend was for humour's sake as she herself has no inclination to travel yonder.

Learn to see the fun part of my post with your cognition rather than your hysteria.

V0lv0:

Another clueless baffoons. If you people travel more and see just how [b]developed and nice Kenya is.
Don't talk to me about travel! We travel more than all of Africa combined! Kenya isn't developed and is home to Africa's largest and most decrepit slums. In fact, Kenya has 5 of Africa's 10 largest slums..... Wildlife and game reserves aren't development![/b]
V0lv0:

You do know that it has more tourist going there then even to SA. Kenya and SA are the two top places tourist tend to visit when they come to Africa.
Nope, Morocco, Seychelles, South Africa , Mauritius,Namibia are Africa's top 5 tourist destination. You need to apologise for your fledging ignorance and emboldened stupidity. You parade ignorance in a celebratory manner!
V0lv0:

Its 2016, google is free too surely you can't still be that daft!
I don't do Google; I read hard copies that's why I tower head and shoulders above your 5 minutes Google knowledge.

You're a south African and you guys seldom travel out to see the world. You cannot regain 400 years of primal existence on the pages of nairaland.

Broaden your knowledge base. Hollow-brained ignoramus.

7 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by skywalker001(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2016
ginajet:
he did cry cry
c'mon, na aos mata... u wan mak everybody know ?
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by skywalker001(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2016
Lawlahdey:
i can help u for real if u dont mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! / Am I Being Friendzoned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.