Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive (20570 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2016
lezznjr:
I do not care a rat's fart whether Nigeria is on that list or not! Are you organically dumb? The [b]Mediterranean countries have more tourists than the US![/b]

How does that add to their international tentacles or clout!

I was trying to correct V0lv0's dumb submission that Kenya is no. 1 tourist destination in Africa, even beating South Africa!

You need divine help with attention keeping!
Really? Where is the evidence? Do u know how many tourists the New York city alone recieves in a year? United States is among the top visited countries in the world, u can only lie like that to some wretched idiots- who obviously form your social circles- that the Mediterranean countries attract more tourists than the US! Since when?
I am not one of those fools you can lie to like that. You can lie to some people some of the time, but u cannot lie to all the people all the time.

Now, before exposing your pitiable lack of the facts for the whole and sundry to behold, kindly try to do some research.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, and I feel like wrapping my hands all over you now sweetheart kiss
Awww tongue
*runs outta thread*

Catch me if you can cheesy
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2016
lezznjr:
This is what you have been doing since this debate; running around the facts and going round in a desperate evasive dance of truth!

The section you highlighted in red fonts evidenced my earlier submission that only 5 counties including Nigeria, South Africa, Lybia, Egypt and Angola have been keeping the AU afloat with international donors doing their support!

Wether Kenya and Ivory Coast and Ethiopia decided to step in to fill the void due to Lybian crisis only began last year is so irrelevant!

Own up, Kenya has been a financial burden in the AU!
AU does not feed Kenya. It does not cater for Kenya in any way. Now for u to claim that Kenya is a burden to AU...........
AU is a liability to the people of Africa. It caters only for the interests of those despotic and rapacious people who hold leadership in the continent.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by McBrooklyn(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Awww tongue *runs outta thread*
Catch me if you can cheesy
*Runs after her* cheesy cheesy

Baby, where did you think you're running to now?? embarassed

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Icansing: 11:28am On Oct 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
Am darker than charcoal yet my boo can't get enough of me. tongue

that lady is suffering from serious self esteem. God forbid i bleach my skin because of a guy.
How? cheesy
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2016
Coldplay89:
AU does not feed Kenya. It does not cater for Kenya in any way. Now for u to claim that Kenya is a burden to AU...........
AU is a liability to the people of Africa. It caters only for the interests of those despotic and rapacious people who hold leadership in the continent.
There's a gentleman agreement that influential countries shouldn't vie for the position of Chairman in the AU, that's why Nigeria has never occupied that position.

South Africa negated that protocol and caused a diplomatic rift between Nigeria and South Africa!

The AU formally OAU has been responsible for Africa's geopolitical stability and integration. It helped in the end of apartheid in South Africa, the conflict in Liberia, the political debacle in Ivory Coast ..... your knowledge in foreign affairs is alarmingly low.

You Kenyans are funny! Morocco which left the Union decades ago is now seeking readmittance.

Kenya has been unable to meet her financial responsibilities in the AU because she is dirt-poor!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

*Runs after her* cheesy cheesy

Baby, where did you think you're running to now?? embarassed
oh my gawd.. Don't freaking run after me with that huge thing jare embarassed cry
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by McBrooklyn(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2016
Lawlahdey:
oh my gawd.. Don't freaking run after me with that huge thing jare embarassed cry

Lol, Baby it's not my fault now, it's actually my huge thing that wants your company wink tongue
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2016
lezznjr:
Since there's no chemical property to help you achieve that and no sun tanning can blacken you to that shade....are you planning on suspending your ass on top a large barbecue? grin
hahahahahahahaha
You are a fool, I swear!
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Baby it's not my fault now, it's actually my huge thing that wants your company wink tongue
Ewwww.. . Oh please, perv oshii undecided
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2016
DriveByKiller:
For a change, I will refrain from scalping you tonight. What I wrote to my friend was for humour's sake as she herself has no inclination to travel yonder.

Learn to see the fun part of my post with your cognition rather than your hysteria.

Don't talk to me about travel! We travel more than all of Africa combined! Kenya isn't developed and is home to Africa's largest and most decrepit slums. In fact, Kenya has 5 of Africa's 10 largest slums..... Wildlife and game reserves aren't development![/b]
Nope, Morocco, Seychelles, South Africa , Mauritius,Namibia are Africa's top 5 tourist destination. You need to apologise for your fledging ignorance and emboldened stupidity. You parade ignorance in a celebratory manner!
[b]I don't do Google; I read hard copies that's why I tower head and shoulders above your 5 minutes Google knowledge.

You're a south African and you guys seldom travel out to see the world. You cannot regain 400 years of primal existence on the pages of nairaland.

Broaden your knowledge base. Hollow-brained ignoramus.
You went straight for the jugular.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2016
Coldplay89:
Really? Where is the evidence? Do u know how many tourists the New York city alone recieves in a year? United States is among the top visited countries in the world, u can only lie like that to some wretched idiots- who obviously form your social circles- that the Mediterranean countries attract more tourists than the US! Since when?
I am not one of those fools you can lie to like that. You can lie to some people some of the time, but u cannot lie to all the people all the time.

Now, before exposing your pitiable lack of the facts for the whole and sundry to behold, kindly try to do some research.

I don't know how you guys in Kenya run your educational system. But here in Nigeria, we pay attention to details and logic.

If you are to be used as a criterion to gauge Kenya's education......, man, you just disgraced Kenya in front of 7 billion earth's inhabitants!

Firstly you don't know what countries are Mediterranean!!! grin Egypt, Spain, Italy, Gibraltar, Morocco, even France all border the Mediterranean sea and is no1 in tourism, Spain is 3rd and Italy should be 4th or close.

When I said the Mediterranean countries have more tourists than US, you, my card-carrying geopolitical illiterate do not know what countries are Mediterranean!

This isn't a debate! It's a lecture session!

Please come with a pen and a notebook next time!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

You went straight for the jugular.
She asked for it, calling me a buffoon!
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Babe, warmth and shelter is just a click away.

Come in let me shroud you from your predator.i have got a bigger phallus than he, but I can assure you I'll proceed bit by bit into your wet canal and you won't even realise when you take all of me smiley
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by McBrooklyn(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Ewwww.. . Oh please, perv oshii undecided

Lol, we're all pervert at one point in time wink tongue
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
lezznjr:
Babe, warmth and shelter is just a click away.

Come in let me shroud you from your predator.i have got a bigger phallus than he, but I can assure you I'll proceed bit by bit into your wet canal and you won't even realise when you take all of me smiley
oh please.. Not another pervert grin
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, we're all pervert at one point in time wink tongue
let's just go to our Corner then wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lawlahdey:
oh please.. Not another pervert grin
Baby, my fair skinned, lollipop.

I am a man, no greater or lesser than any you have seen or read.

Sexual rascality and trolling are my only flaws! Even our great progenitors with legendary powers fell like pastries in an oven to the charms of your mothers!

Why blame me when you smite me with your feminine charms?
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
lezznjr:
Baby, my fair skinned, lollipop.

I am a man, no greater or lesser than any you have seen or read.

Sexual rascality and trolling are my only flaws! Even our great progenitors with legendary powers fell like pastries in an oven to the charms of your mothers!

Why blame me when you smite me with your feminine charms?
Awww.. tongue cheesy
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Awww.. tongue cheesy
I take that as a yes , babe.

You lighten the dark regions of my heart with your fair charms already!

Welcome to my life! First, I will be showing you my bedroom; it's spacious and colourful with nice window drapery and silky sheets!

There's enough space to play hide and seek.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
lezznjr:
I take that as a yes , babe.

You lighten the dark regions of my heart with your fair charms already!

Welcome to my life! First, I will be showing you my bedroom; it's spacious and colourful with nice window drapery and silky sheets!

There's enough space to play hide and seek.
Hide and seek koh
Seek and hide nih cheesy
I wanna sleep jare.. Catch ya lerra smiley
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Jemd(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
U b jagabad....whc colour b d pikin ur friend born, abino ne...I love black beauty
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Hide and seek koh
Seek and hide nih cheesy
I wanna sleep jare.. Catch ya lerra smiley
There's enough time to sleep! Life is just for a moment and the lights are fading fast.

Come dance with me under the kaleidoscope of the burning passion of my desires for you
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
lezznjr:
There's enough time to sleep! Life is just for a moment and the lights are fading fast.

Come dance with me under the kaleidoscope of the burning passion of my desires for you
Seriously! angry

Byeeeee... *sashays out of thread*
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Fidha254(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
lezznjr:
There's a gentleman agreement that influential countries shouldn't vie for the position of Chairman in the AU, that's why Nigeria has never occupied that position.

South Africa negated that protocol and caused a diplomatic rift between Nigeria and South Africa!

The AU formally OAU has been responsible for Africa's geopolitical stability and integration. It helped in the end of apartheid in South Africa, the conflict in Liberia, the political debacle in Ivory Coast ..... your knowledge in foreign affairs is alarmingly low.

You Kenyans are funny! Morocco which left the Union decades ago is now seeking readmittance.

Kenya has been unable to meet her financial responsibilities in the AU because she is dirt-poor!!!
Dude,, Hi, 1st of all, i couldnt help but observe that something is seriously wrong with your (you and your friend DriveByKiller ) heads, you should really get that checked out... 1st evidence is the fact that you have to bold out all your paragraphs as if you are screeming and shouting so everyone can read your comments because they pop out than the rest of yhe comments.... what are you compensating, you dint have to bold all your paragraphs, if you make a compelling argument, your comments will stand out without having to change their format...

2nd thing, why do all your replies have to have demeaning and insulting words ? you know I havnt read a scientific research about it, but i am pretty sure there is a study about people who instead of arguing about the topic bieng discussed, they start by attacking the opponent as some form of defencive mechanism , it somehow makes them feel superior or feel better about themselves..

3rd thing, next time you argue with someone make sure you do your research, I dont know if you are just purely trolling or you actually think what you are saying about kenya is true.... If you just trolling then good for you, but if you thing you are taking facts on the ground, then please do your reasearch.... for E.g. Kenya pais all its international bodies every june, If there are any delays then its mostly out of internal logistical or priority of the kenyan government, but never because there is no money.....Kenya has never been unable to pay its AU dues for more than two years.. .... Other than the anual membership fee kenya also pais additional fees to some of the organizations voluntarily....e.g a recent report released by UN this month showed that Kenya contributes more money to the UN than any other african country and its not even in top 5 riches countries in africa.... So when you say things like kenya cant pay fir its membership to AU, the jokes really on you

And whats this you are saying about geopolitical stability in Africa mainly brought by AU, , maybe during those times when Africa was getting rid of colonialism during the times of OAU,,,, but in this century AU is one big joke... I mean we stood by and watched AU biggest funder gaddafi get striked by NATO, Somalia was lest in ruins for 20years, and even after AU throwing its hat around Amisom, saddly 90% is funded by outside money mainly from EU, the african standbyforce has taken 2 decades still not ready, oh dont get started on the conflicts in central Africa that have been going on since independence...... and the country that is HQ to AU has just massacared 500 protestors and guess what? no african head of state has condemed anything...... AU is nothing but a body of status quo, nothing new, no progress.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
[s]
Fidha254:

Dude,, Hi, 1st of all, i couldnt help but observe that something is seriously wrong with your (you and your friend DriveByKiller ) heads, you should really get that checked out... 1st evidence is the fact that you have to bold out all your paragraphs as if you are screeming and shouting so everyone can read your comments because they pop out than the rest of yhe comments.... what are you compensating, you dint have to bold all your paragraphs, if you make a compelling argument, your comments will stand out without having to change their format...

2nd thing, why do all your replies have to have demeaning and insulting words ? you know I havnt read a scientific research about it, but i am pretty sure there is a study about people who instead of arguing about the topic bieng discussed, they start by attacking the opponent as some form of defencive mechanism , it somehow makes them feel superior or feel better about themselves..

3rd thing, next time you argue with someone make sure you do your research, I dont know if you are just purely trolling or you actually think what you are saying about kenya is true.... If you just trolling then good for you, but if you thing you are taking facts on the ground, then please do your reasearch.... for E.g. Kenya pais all its international bodies every june like clockwork, Kenya has never been late in paying any dues.... Other than the anual membership fee kenya also pais additional fees to some of the organizations voluntarily....e.g a recent report released by UN this month showed that Kenya contributes more money to the UN than any other african country and its not even in top 5 riches countries in africa.... So when you say things like kenya cant pay fir its membership to AU, the jokes really on you
[/s]

DrivebyKiller isn't a friend! I am he!

You show same symptoms of chronic dyslexia like your compatriots here!

I scalp fools especially foreigners who are fledging dummies like you!

First, we aren't talking UN, which I will address later. No one mentioned UN here so you are already showing hysterical dementia here by introducing the UN from nowhere!

I stated about the AU and it is being sustained for years by 5 African countries and Kenya isn't amongst them.

Do you disagree with that postulation of mine??

Bedazzling daft claiming knowledge!

Wasted scum of humanity, you didn't notice V0lv0 started the insult. Or you lost your remembrance deep inside her acidic püssy?
Retardêd idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Seriously! angry

Byeeeee... *sashays out of thread*
Alright, my reserved beauty. I will seek you out later. Sleep tight while I ride these Kenyan minions into Beelzebub's dome and let his pixies anal-fist them for fun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Fidha254(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
lezznjr:
[s][/s]

DrivebyKiller isn't a friend! I am he!

You show same symptoms of chronic dyslexia like your compatriots here!

I scalp fools especially foreigners who are fledging dummies like you!

First, we aren't talking UN, which I will address later. No one mentioned UN here so you are already showing hysterical dementia here by introducing the UN from nowhere!

I stated about the AU and it is being sustained for years by 5 African countries and Kenya isn't amongst them.

Do you disagree with that postulation of mine??

Bedazzling daft claiming knowledge!

Wasted scum of humanity, you didn't notice V0lv0 started the insult. Or you lost your remembrance deep inside her acidic püssy?
Retardêd idiot!

OMG, see, hahaha, I knew it! your internal connection is really missing so vital components.... damn! you should be a study case somewhere man,, you can make alot of money...

Anyway,, perhaps your brain critical thinking isnt optimal you a guy like you to extract logic from someone's argument/conversation.... I talked about priorities of different African countries to the AU..... then
on the subject of Kenya i talked about kenya contributing the most to the UN as an example.......

So any sane person would connect those two by logic --- That if kenya is not on the top 10 list of contributors to AU but is number one to the UN, then maybe indeed it is about PRIORITY of different african countries to the AU like i talked about, beause last year AU needed a budget of $500mn which it failed to collect from Africa, guess what? Kenya single handedly contributed approximately that amount to the UN...... so are you getting the point or the logic here why I mention UN and priorities of different countries does that make sence to you or is it too simple thats its just too complicated for your brain power?

If you still dont get the whole priority thing, here is another proof, Kenya contributed $5 million dollars to the global fund to fight Maparia and aids in africa, if am not mistaken, thats actually more than what kenya contributes to AU http://www.theglobalfund.org/en/news/2016-08-26_Kenya_Leads_the_Way_in_Africa_with_a_Pledge_of_USD_5_million_to_the_Global_Fund/

So do you get it when i say priority?

Anyway, speaking of those 5 african countries that sustain AU funding, Kenya is not on top 5 economies in Africa, And non of those contributors are outside the top 5, in case you dint know, there is a formular in AU on who is supposed to pay what based on economy, anyone can contribute more than what they are required to as minimun, but like i said, its all abot priority...

the top 5 contributors Are all mineral rich countries, so its a no brainer

This was a new formular proposed last yeat, the previous one was similar to this but hard the mineral rich countries contribute more

Sixty per cent of the budget would be paid for in equal shares by countries with economies that represented above 4% of Africa’s total Gross Domestic Product (GDP); 25% of the budget would be paid for equally by countries with shares between 1% and 4% of the total African GDP; and 15% of the budget would be equally shared by countries with shares of less than 1% each of Africa’s GDP.
That meant six countries – Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Libya, Nigeria and South Africa – would be in the first tier, so would each pay 10% of member states’ share of the AU budget. The next 12 countries – Cameroon, the Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda and Zambia – would each pay about 2.08% of the budget, and the remaining 36 member states would each pay about 0.4% of the budget.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
[s]
Fidha254:

OMG, see, hahaha, I knew it! your internal connection is really missing so vital components.... damn! you should be a study case somewhere man,, you can make alot of money...

Anyway,, perhaps your brain critical thinking isnt optimal you a guy like you to extract logic from someone's argument/conversation.... I talked about priorities of different African countries to the AU..... then
on the subject of Kenya i talked about kenya contributing the most to the UN as an example.......

So any sane person would connect those two by logic --- That if kenya is not on the top 10 list of contributors to AU but is number one to the UN, then maybe indeed it is about PRIORITY of different african countries to the AU like i talked about, beause last year AU needed a budget of $500mn which it failed to collect from Africa, guess what? Kenya single handedly contributed approximately that amount to the UN...... so are you getting the point or the logic here why I mention UN and priorities of different countries does that make sence to you or is it too simple thats its just too complicated for your brain power?

If you still dont get the whole priority thing, here is another proof, Kenya contributed $5 million dollars to the global fund to fight Maparia and aids in africa, if am not mistaken, thats actually more than what kenya contributes to AU http://www.theglobalfund.org/en/news/2016-08-26_Kenya_Leads_the_Way_in_Africa_with_a_Pledge_of_USD_5_million_to_the_Global_Fund/

So do you get it when i say priority?

Anyway, speaking of those 5 african countries that sustain AU funding, Kenya is not on top 5 economies in Africa, And non of those contributors are outside the top 5, in case you dint know, there is a formular in AU on who is supposed to pay what based on economy, anyone can contribute more than what they are required to as minimun, but like i said, its all abot priority...

the top 5 contributors Are all mineral rich countries, so its a no brainer

This was a new formular proposed last yeat, the previous one was similar to this but hard the mineral rich countries contribute more

Sixty per cent of the budget would be paid for in equal shares by countries with economies that represented above 4% of Africa’s total Gross Domestic Product (GDP); 25% of the budget would be paid for equally by countries with shares between 1% and 4% of the total African GDP; and 15% of the budget would be equally shared by countries with shares of less than 1% each of Africa’s GDP.
That meant six countries – Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Libya, Nigeria and South Africa – would be in the first tier, so would each pay 10% of member states’ share of the AU budget. The next 12 countries – Cameroon, the Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda and Zambia – would each pay about 2.08% of the budget, and the remaining 36 member states would each pay about 0.4% of the budget.
[/s]

[b]First off, your write up is poorly constructed and riddled with wrongly placed punctuation and basic blunders!

You're Intellectually crippled, emotionally vacant and logically hollow!

How I got into an intellectual debate with you still beats me! Little , blazing baboon! How can Kenya be the largest African contributor to the UN when the UN determines each members' contribution by measuring their GNP, per capita income in relation to external debts?

Kenya lags behind in GNp and per capita income in Africa as she isn't even within the first 15 in Africa. You're a cassava-chewing billy goat.

When you're factually besieged, you desperately try to wiggle your way by uncorrelated argument. Kenya only paid her debts in arrears to the UN! Your education never progressed beyond blog searches.

Kenya is not among members of the AU that are financial heavyweights. End of story! Your UN story is not only false but portrays you as a petty fraud with poor logical ability.

Stupid , blooming ignoramus! Are you manufacturing stories from your village occult shrine?

Wealthy countries take up the financial burden of all multinational organisations be it UN, EU, AU,ECOWAS or SADC. Wasted fool.

In The UN it is the US, Japan,Germany,UK, France, etc , in EU, it is, Germany,UK,Feance. In ECOWAS it is chiefly Nigeria, Ghana to a lesser degree. In AU it is Nigeria, South Africa, Libya Egypt, Angola....

How did little insignificant , dirt-poor Kenya beat this protocol and standard to become the highest in the UN?

Bedazzled wizard!
[/b]

***Modified***

That link you furnished about kenya contributing $5 million to global fund for HIV. .... actually Kenya pledged $5 million. There's a difference between pledging which is a promise to pay than "contributed" which is to have already paid it. You're a goat-fücking illiterate with an IQ smaller than your girl friend's clitøris.

Also the AU contribution is a yearly affair for ever, the global fund pledge is a once-in-a-life-time payment.

May the lawd help you and cure you from your unique illiteracy!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Edybleketara: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
lezznjr:
[s][/s]

[b]First off your write up is poorly constructed and riddled with wrongly placed punctuation and basic blunders!

You're Intellectually crippled, emotionally vacant and logically hollow!

How I got into an intellectual debate with you still beats me! Little , blazing baboon! How can Kenya be the largest African contributor to the UN when the UN determines each members' contribution by measuring their GNP, par capita income in relation to external debts?

Kenya lags behind in GNp and per capita income in Africa as she isn't even within the first 15 in Africa. You're a cassava-chewing billy goat.

When you're factually besieged, you desperately try to wiggle your way by uncorrelated argument. Kenya only paid her debts in arrears to the UN! Your education never progressed beyond blog searches.

Kenya is not amongst members of the AU that are financial heavyweights. End of story! Your UN story is not only false but portrays you as a petty fraud with poor logical ability.

Stupid , blooming ignoramus! Are you manufacturing stories from your village ocultic shrine?

Wealthy counties take up the financial burden of all multinational organisations be it UN, EU, AU,ECOWAS or SADC. Wasted fool.

In The UN it is the US, Japan,Germany,UK, France, etc , in EU, it is, Germany,UK,Feance. In ECOWAS it is chiefly Nigeria, Ghana to a lesser degree. In AU it is Nigeria, South Africa, Libya Egypt, Angola....

How did little insignificant , dirt-poor Kenya beat this protocol and standard to become the highest in the UN?

Bedazzled wizard!
[/b]

***Modified***

That link you furnished about kenya contributing $5 million to global fund for HIV. .... actually Kenya pledged $5 million. There's a difference between pledging which is a promise to pay than "contributed" which is to have already paid it. You're a goat-fücking illiterate with an IQ smaller than your girl friend's clitøris.

Also the AU contribution is a yearly affair for ever, the global fund pledge is a once-in-a-life-time payment.

May the lawd help you and cure you from your unique illiteracy!
Xup guy
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
lezznjr:
Anti spam bot got jealous that night and sent me for a 24 hrs incarceration! How are you doing, my black gold?
Lol. cheesy
Have never experienced that so can't relate.
Good and you?.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy
Have never experienced that so can't relate.
Good and you?.
That 1 day ban seemed like eternity having to watch you play from behind steel bars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Am I Being Friendzoned? / My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working / How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.