Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive (20576 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:

If you are Intellectually incapable of sieving facts from debris with a simple tool as Google, then you do not posses the cognition to understand my submission even if I slapped you with them squarely in your stupid face!
There no facts in there, just checking them out. They are opinions based on nothing more than prejudice and self aggrandizement.

Dümmy, the AU has supported peace and stability in Liberia, Tanzania, Ivory Coast, I can't even begin to mention!
Kenya is not in a position to alter, influence or dictate the happenings in Africa!

You're below me. Admit it!
1)Tanzania has never ever needed any peace keepers, because it has never experienced any civil war. Never ever in its history!

2)Kenya too has sent peacekeepers to those troubled places, Sierra Leone being one of them......and currently Kenya is engaged in trying to restore peace and stability in that war-weary country that is Somalia. Even tiny, poverty-ridden Burundi does these things, that does not make Nigeria or any other country the king over this continent.
This is a very mundane duty for the continent.

And u claim u are a man of books!

4 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Originalsly: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Coldplay89:
Men prefer ladies with inferiority complex. The ladies they can easily manipulate.

The more submissive is the lady, the better for the guy. And by submissive, I do not mean being dumb or cheap.

That is the fact of life bro.
Ha!...speaking with a forked tongue... which is it? A woman with inferiority complex doesn't mean you can easily manipulate her. As in this case the woman feels inferior because of skin cour... some women feel inferior because of education... but that's all... you can't easily manipulate them.. A dumb/cheap woman you can easily manipulate....tell her any story or make promises of stuff/cash and you can lead her to anywhere by the nose.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
.rpt
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
Originalsly:
Ha!...speaking with a forked tongue... which is it? A woman with inferiority complex doesn't mean you can easily manipulate her. As in this case the woman feels inferior because of skin cour... some women feel inferior because of education... but that's all... you can't easily manipulate them.. A dumb/cheap woman you can easily manipulate....tell her any story or make promises of stuff/cash and you can lead her to anywhere by the nose.
But u understand, men cant stomach women with greater ego and success than them. If you do not really mind that, then u are part of the minority specie.
But men were genetically programmed to yearn to be in the dominance position within the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
V0lv0:

I never took you as the love-vendor type. Assumed you were more of the fraud type. Sorry mate some of us actually work decent jobs to earn our money.

The same person telling his fellow country woman that she would be worse of in Kenya when its way better than Nigeria wants to talk to me about intelligent conversations. Lol let me guess u probably a comedian part-time? grin
The crowning stage of your life is the day you fall on your knees and suck my dick!

Aren't you the dopey buffoon who said Kenya is the no1 tourist destination in Africa?

Your braincase is filled with zinc-deficient sperm!

Go jump on a dick and earn some cheap lucre to offset your collosal ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
[s]
MtuMsuper:

I must admit i am completely unaware of recent instability / civil war in Tanzania. Please enlighten me, gugu no be my friend today.
[/s] Tanzania was a slip! Chase the shadow and ignore the substance!

Do you dispute Kenya offers nothing for the AU beyond men who functions as military mechanics and artillery pushers?

Coldplay89:
There no facts in there, just checking them out. They are opinions based on nothing more than prejudice and self aggrandizement.
1)Tanzania has never ever needed any peace keepers, because it has never experienced any civil war. Never ever in its history!
2)Kenya too has sent peacekeepers to those troubled places, Sierra Leone being one of them......and currently Kenya is engaged in trying to restore peace and stability in that war-weary country that is Somalia. Even tiny, poverty-ridden Burundi does these things, that does not make Nigeria or any other country the king over this continent.
This is a very mundane duty for the continent.
And u claim u are a man of books!

Kenya's peace keepers are there to fill up the numbers and create a collective sense!
Most countries in Africa send men for peacekeeping, no big deal.

The determining factor is that just 5 countries sustain the AU financially and Kenya isn't there! Do you deny?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by V0lv0(f): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:
The crowning stage of your life is the day you fall on your knees and suck my dick!

Aren't you the dopey buffoon who said Kenya is the no1 tourist destination in Africa?

Your braincase is filled with zinc-deficient sperm!

Go jump on a dick and earn some cheap lucre to offset your collosal ignorance

You seem to lack basic comprehension skills. Firstly I never said Kenya is the no 1 tourist destination. I said and I quote " You do know that there are more tourist going there then even to SA. Kenya and SA are the two top places tourist tend to visit when they come to Africa"

In simple English it means that lots of foreigners go to Kenya for visits and Kenya and SA are the two top places I never said the only place.

In the latest (July 2016) it shows Kenya as number 2 in top tourist destination and on many sites and stats as well. Its the truth whether you like it or not. The reason foreigners and tourist come to Africa is not to see malls and other stuff which the have in their own countries. Its to see the beauty and wild life. Its only when you travel there then you can compare and understand exactly what I mean.

http://www.africa.com/africas-top-10-travel-destinations/

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
V0lv0:

You seem to lack basic comprehension skills. Firstly I never said Kenya is the no 1 tourist destination. I said and I quote " You do know that there are more tourist going there then even to SA. Kenya and SA are the two top places tourist tend to visit when they come to Africa"

In simple English it means that lots of foreigners go to Kenya for visits and Kenya and SA are the two top places I never said the only place.
Listen, when you argue with someone like me, ypu need to be attentive. I have surplus in my knowledge bank to share amongst all your putative family members and make their IQ read in double digits. Let's go!

When you said Kenya has more tourist than S.A, you already put Kenya as no.1 indirectly because south Africa is no1 in subsaharan Africa. Egypt used to no1 in Africa until the Arab uprising displaced her. So saying Kenya is even ahead of south Africa or Kenya and South Africa are two of the top destination makes you a card carrying ignoramus hawking your stupidity and illiteracy in a celebratory manner!

I told you let's discuss sex and tell me how much you charge per night. I will add a generous tip for you because I have a horse sized dick to slacken your püssy walls and scrub every corridor of your püssy chambers!

V0lv0:

In the latest (July 2016) it shows Kenya as number 2 in top tourist destination and on many sites and stats as well. Its the truth whether you like it or not. The reason foreigners and tourist come to Africa is not to see malls and other stuff which the have in their own countries. Its to see the beauty and wild life. Its only when you travel there then you can compare and understand exactly what I mean.

http://www.africa.com/africas-top-10-travel-destinations/
Own up to your stupidity and let's meet up!

You bozos down south of Africa are moulded from a residue clay. Real Africans are up north here m

***modified***

The link you posted is misleading. It talks about best tourist destination, not frequency! You're markedly lazy Intellectually!

Here's an excerpt form the link: In South Africa, Africa continues to account for the largest share of arrivals, particularly from Southern African regions. In Tanzania, China, Poland, and Canada accounted for the highest number of visiting tourists, with Morocco, Mozambique, Senegal, South Africa, Nigeria, Rwanda, Angola, Ethiopia, Benin and Mauritius

Read your source first before posting them.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Originalsly: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Coldplay89:
But u understand, men cant stomach women with greater ego and success than them. If you do not really mind that, then u are part of the minority specie.
But men were genetically programmed to yearn to be in the dominance position within the relationship.
I agree 100% with the ego part.... not with the success part!....maybe I'm in the minority.... I have no problem with a successful humble woman...yes..they do exist...bt not in abundance!

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by V0lv0(f): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:
Listen, when you argue with someone like me, ypu need to be attentive. I have surplus in my knowledge bank to share amongst all your putative family members and make their IQ read in double digits. Let's go!

When you said Kenya has more tourist than S.A, you already put Kenya as no.1 indirectly because south Africa is no1 in subsaharan Africa. Egypt used to no1 in Africa until the Arab uprising displaced her. So saying Kenya is even ahead of south Africa or Kenya and South Africa are two of the top destination makes you a card carrying ignoramus hawking your stupidity and illiteracy in a celebratory manner!

I told you let's discuss sex and tell me how much you charge per night. I will add a generous tip for you because I have a horse sized dick to slacken your püssy walls and scrub every corridor of your püssy chambers!

Own up to your stupidity and let's meet up!

You bozos down south of Africa moulded from a residue lay. Real Africans are up north here m

Actually South Africa is not number one in tourist destinations but it is amongst the top 10. You are unbelievable daft and speak from your anus.

When you acquire more knowledge than perhaps we can continue with this discussion but you are becoming boring, redundant and irrelevant.

P.s my ethnicity is not South African so all you wrote is irrelevant. You say the real africans are up north. Lol reality check you do know that Nigeria is in West Africa so therefore going by ur premise you are not a real african. Bozo u just shot urself in the foot!

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by V0lv0(f): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Coldplay89:

Not all men. Yes you may find men like yourself who are intimidated by successful and educated women. Those men are usually anyways not the type of men that such women go for.

Women who are of that standard goes for men similar to her who appreciate that his women is not totally self dependent and a bimbo.

These days not everyone wants a liability. More and more men especially westernised and educated(not those villagers with village mentality) go for women who can being something to the table

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:
Tanzania was a slip! Chase the shadow and ignore the substance!

Do you dispute Kenya offers nothing for the AU beyond men who functions as military mechanics and artillery pushers?
And that was one heck of a "slip"! Is it that hard to just admit ignorance and move on?

Kenya's peace keepers are there to fill up the numbers and create a collective sense!
Most countries in Africa send men for peacekeeping, no big deal.

The determining factor is that just 5 countries sustain the AU financially and Kenya isn't there! Do you deny?
Give us more. How much do these countries contribute to the AU, specifically, the perpetually cash-strapped republic that is Nigeria? tongue

I have to admit ignorance about the inner workings of the AU;for their activities rival the Free-masons in terms of secrecy.
But they haven't done much anything to solve the problems of Africa. Dictators can run amok and decimate their country's population unabated, [i]a la [/i]Sudan North and Libya.
They then accuse the outside world, especially the west for interference in the African affairs whenever they express their opprobrium, and attempt to take measures to halt the madness of the dictators.

It was so embarassing for them in 2013 when the AU, proved incapable of halting the advancement of the Islamic militants in Mali. They had to stand aside as the foreign forces, led by France intervened. Nigeria was one of the coward dogs. It proved incapable of tackling the spread of the militants activities in west Africa. Not even within its own territory, as the Boko Haram were seizing huge swathes of territory there!

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
V0lv0:

Actually South Africa is not number one in tourist destinations but it is amongst the top 10. You are unbelievable daft and speak from your anus.
South Africa and Morocco are the two top spots! You're already owning up to your callousness after saying S.A and Kenya are the two top destinations in Africa. Heck! Your stupidity needs to be professionally managed! I believe your surplus sperm intake from random men has overflowed to your brain cells and causes you retrograde amnesia!
V0lv0:

When you acquire more knowledge than perhaps we can continue with this discussion but you are becoming boring, redundant and irrelevant.
You're worse at what you do best; which is holding on to lies. Now you look even stupider than when you first appeared.

I think you're the most demented living organism hovering in cyberspace!

V0lv0:

P.s my ethnicity is not South African so all you wrote is irrelevant. You say the real africans are up north. Lol reality check you do know that Nigeria is in West Africa so therefore going by ur premise you are not a real african. Bozo u just shot urself in the foot!

You should be raped by a dozen rabbis infected dogs for your mountainous foolishness! A kindergarten kid knows Nigeriai is in the West of Africa. Let alone , me, who can point your father to where he erred in your upbringing.

South Africa is located at the base of the African continent and they often refer to Western regions as "up north".

If your intellectual stupidity and carelessness extends to your püssy, then I will have to finger you with a condom!

Fück off!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
Coldplay89:

And that was one heck of a "slip"! Is it that hard to just admit ignorance and move on?
Nope, you're pursuing shadows and leaving out the substance! You failed an exam even when using google expo! grin

You do not deny the substance that Kenya is too wretched to pay her international levies at the AU while Nigeria and 4 other African countries fill up the void!

Coldplay89:

[s]Give us more. How much do these countries contribute to the AU, specifically, the perpetually cash-strapped republic that is Nigeria? tongue

I have to admit ignorance about the inner workings of the AU;for their activities rival the Free-masons in terms of secrecy.
But they haven't done much anything to solve the problems of Africa. Dictators can run amok and decimate their country's population unabated, [i]a la [/i]Sudan North and Libya.
They then accuse the outside world, especially the west for interference in the African affairs whenever they express their opprobrium, and attempt to take measures to halt the madness of the dictators.

It was so embarassing for them in 2013 when the AU, proved incapable of halting the advancement of the Islamic militants in Mali. They had to stand aside as the foreign forces, led by France intervened. Nigeria was one of the coward dogs. It proved incapable of tackling the spread of the militants activities in west Africa. Not even within its own territory, as the Boko Haram were seizing huge swathes of territory there!
[/s]

Shut up and stop typing trash! Are you afraid to use Google any more?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by V0lv0(f): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
DriveByKiller:
South Africa and Morocco are the two top spots! You're already owning up to your callousness after saying S.A and Kenya are the two top destinations in Africa. Heck! Your stupidity needs to be professionally managed! I believe your surplus sperm intake from random men has overflowed to your brain cells and causes you retrograde amnesia!
You're worse at what you do best; which is holding on to lies. Now you look even stupider than when you first appeared.

You should be raped by a dozen rabbis infected dogs for your mountainous foolishness! A kindergarten kid knows Nigeriai is in the West of Africa. Let alone , me, who can point your father to where he erred in your upbringing.

South Africa is located at the base of the African continent and they often refer to Western regions as "up north".

If your intellectual stupidity and carelessness extends to your püssy, then I will have to finger you with a condom!

Fück off!

Okay lets talk with facts please. Since you claim that Morroco and South africa are the two spots. Please provide proof to back your assumptions. I don't just spew trash out of my mouth like you because i say so. In coming to my conclusion not just based on the numerous articles which indicate what i have been saying but also looking at the amount of money the countries bring in from foreign tourism as well as popular flights destination. I have a friend who deals in the tourism industry and even did research as his thesis on this so l am not just speaking from my anus like you.

Secondly i know you are sexist nd in your country men like you always turn to uncouth sexual talks to boost ur ego whenever you encounter an intelligent women and it may be okay and acceptable to you baboons but if you mistakenly take this ur agbero behaviour outside the shores of Nigeria you will find urself in big trouble with the law. I am only advising you so that in future if you ever leave ur village you will not find urself in trouble.

So conduct urself in a civilised manner. I prefer to have talks and discussions backed by proofs and not silly and senseless rants. If cussing and talking about sex is the best and only thing you are good at then do us both a favour and stay out of my way before i embarrass your stupid ass.

South africans do not use or refer to West africans as up North. Nigerians are Nigerians, Zimbabweans are Zimbabweans. @semuhleb can further confirm this.
Ur ignorance is beyond me really.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Yinkey6(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chrisrare:
Nowadaays the light skinned ladies are getting all the attention and admiration from guys and this lady cant take it any more. She intends to bleach her skin to become light skin so she can also enjoy the attention light skinned ladies are getting.
For real but actually this days I have begin to have more interest in dark ladies I even dedicated a poem to a female friend titled THE DRAK JEWEL and she was glad about it. More also I have begin to avoid light skin ladies this days..
I love my girls BBW.... #TeamDark/BlackGirls... I love you all.....
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Fidelismaria: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
undecided

who cares?

bleach away b*tches

bleach bleach bleach

later make una con ask for advice on how to make ur face complexion rhyme to ur legs

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
DriveByKiller:

Nope, you're pursuing shadows and living out the substance! You failed an exam even when using google expo! grin

You do not deny the substance that Kenya is too wretched to pay her international levies at the AU while Nigeria and 4 other African countries fill up the void!

[/s]

Insufficient and unreliable contributions from member states as well as internal reliance on a few countries who pay close to 66 per cent of the budget has undermined implementation of key programmes of the Union.

The few countries include South Africa, Egypt, Algeria, Nigeria, Angola and previously Libya before its political crisis.

Yet when there were issues of political transition in North Africa, like the war in Libya, suddenly because of the dependency on a few countries the organisation found itself with limited means. Kenya, Ivory coast and Ethiopia agreed to step in.

“In the past, countries would meet in Addis Ababa vote a budget and they have a formula of sharing the burden but the result is that for instance this year…the organisation by May had only received less than 30 per cent ,” he said

Excerpted from Africa Review
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
DriveByKiller:

Fück off!
You are nuts, honestly. Your manners are as bad as your insults.

Whether Kenya is first or tenth in that list, it doesnt matter, the fact still stands; that Nigeria isnt n that list! Kenya bags more tourists than Nigeria by far- just one of the many aspects in which Kenya is better than Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by MtuMsuper: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
Coldplay89:
leave that fumbling idiot alone....hes more of an ibilisi bila mkia

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
MtuMsuper:

leave that fumbling idiot alone....hes more of an ibilisi bila mkia
Drunken hoodlum, that what he sounds like.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by iamKeo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
I love dark skin girls. grin
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by NevetsIbot(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy cheesy Funny you. Thanks for the compliment.
That's quit a taste you have there. grin
See coded toasting. -....
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
See coded toasting. -....
Lol. grin
What is toasting?.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by NevetsIbot(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2016
Benita27:
Lol. grin What is toasting?.
nigerian english for wooing
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
nigerian english for wooing
Ok!.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2016
Coldplay89:

Whether Kenya is first or tenth in that list, it doesnt matter, the fact still stands; that Nigeria isnt n that list! Kenya bags more tourists than Nigeria by far- just one of the many aspects in which Kenya is better than Nigeria.
I do not care a rat's fart whether Nigeria is on that list or not! Are you organically dumb? The Mediterranean countries have more tourists than the US!

How does that add to their international tentacles or clout!

I was trying to correct V0lv0's dumb submission that Kenya is no. 1 tourist destination in Africa, even beating South Africa!

You need divine help with attention keeping!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2016
Benita27:
Ok!.
Anti spam bot got jealous that night and sent me for a 24 hrs incarceration! How are you doing, my black gold?
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Coldplay89:

Insufficient and unreliable contributions from member states as well as internal reliance on a few countries who pay close to 66 per cent of the budget has undermined implementation of key programmes of the Union.

The few countries include South Africa, Egypt, Algeria, Nigeria, Angola and previously Libya before its political crisis.

Yet when there were issues of political transition in North Africa, like the war in Libya, suddenly because of the dependency on a few countries the organisation found itself with limited means. Kenya, Ivory coast and Ethiopia agreed to step in.

“In the past, countries would meet in Addis Ababa vote a budget and they have a formula of sharing the burden but the result is that for instance this year…the organisation by May had only received less than 30 per cent ,” he said

Excerpted from Africa Review

This is what you have been doing since this debate; running around the facts and going round in a desperate evasive dance of truth!

The section you highlighted in red fonts evidenced my earlier submission that only 5 counties including Nigeria, South Africa, Lybia, Egypt and Angola have been keeping the AU afloat with international donors doing their support!

Whether Kenya and Ivory Coast and Ethiopia decided to step in to fill the void due to Lybian crisis which only began last year is so irrelevant!

Own up, Kenya has been a financial burden in the AU!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 10:48am On Oct 13, 2016
V0lv0:

Okay lets talk with facts please. Since you claim that Morroco and South africa are the two spots. Please provide proof to back your assumptions. I don't just spew trash out of my mouth like you because i say so. In coming to my conclusion not just based on the numerous articles which indicate what i have been saying but also looking at the amount of money the countries bring in from foreign tourism as well as popular flights destination. I have a friend who deals in the tourism industry and even did research as his thesis on this so l am not just speaking from my anus like you.

Secondly i know you are sexist nd in your country men like you always turn to uncouth sexual talks to boost ur ego whenever you encounter an intelligent women and it may be okay and acceptable to you baboons but if you mistakenly take this ur agbero behaviour outside the shores of Nigeria you will find urself in big trouble with the law. I am only advising you so that in future if you ever leave ur village you will not find urself in trouble.

So conduct urself in a civilised manner. I prefer to have talks and discussions backed by proofs and not silly and senseless rants. If cussing and talking about sex is the best and only thing you are good at then do us both a favour and stay out of my way before i embarrass your stupid ass.

South africans do not use or refer to West africans as up North. Nigerians are Nigerians, Zimbabweans are Zimbabweans. @semuhleb can further confirm this.
Ur ignorance is beyond me really.

If you want facts, then stick to fact, any semblance of veiled insult will be met with expletive-laden retorts from me!

Calling me a sexist isn't helping your debate deficiency!

I have furnished links that placed Kenya tourism to be 6th in Africa and not 2nd.

Scroll up and read and don't be a lazy Google-shadowing debater!

Once again, try and read hard copies of books! People like you have a knowledge bank as shallow as your 5 minutes Google search.

Your tourism friend is a mediocre student like you who couldn't tell the difference between best tourism destination and most frequent tourist destination!

You should thank me for excelling where your teachers failed.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I fûcking hate black girls if you don't know honey. embarassed I love you cos you're light skinned and I want you to continue glowing kiss
i feel like knocking you on d nose right now sad grin
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by McBrooklyn(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2016
Lawlahdey:
i feel like knocking you on d nose right now sad grin

Lol, and I feel like wrapping my hands all over you now sweetheart kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.