Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die (56616 Views)

Please Have Mercy On Your Children / Please Have Mercy On Me. / Need Advice! Married People Please Come In!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2016
She told me her battery is low.

I have told her to provide a full address of her place of abode so Onegai can help with verification. Hopefully, she will see it when she is back online.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

My dear.
I have seen a copy of her international passport. I asked for more docs. The picture on her profile and the passport checks out.

If you have people in Igando, let them help verify.

She swears she doesn't own a NIgerian bank account.

The reason anyone might be uninterested to help is because of her questionable past/present.

I don't want to judge since I haven't walked her journey.

But if we could look past that....

Please let her send it to me, I will take her to GH Igando myself to register for antenatal. This is not about any questionable past or me judging her morality, this is about genuine need. Everybody needs money but don't claim what you are not.

13 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by sisisioge: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

Please let her send it to me, I will take her to GH Igando myself to register for antenatal. This is not about any questionable past or me judging her morality, this is about genuine need.

Babes be careful o, make sure you have very good company when you do so. As far as everyone is concerned, she's still a stranger. I think sending the money sef is a lot better idea... U know you've been very vocal here abi... I know, I too dey watch zone reality embarassed

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2016
You want people to help you and yet you still giving out vague information undecided undecided

Don't think you can come here and try to pull a cry baby stunt on us and expect everyone to start sending you cash as though we are into yahoo-plus undecided

You need help; make your story a believable one!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by ifyalways(f): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

Please let her send it to me, I will take her to GH Igando myself to register for antenatal. This is not about any questionable past or me judging her morality, this is about genuine need. Everybody needs money but don't claim what you are not.
Amen!

Keeping fingers crossed now. Let's just hope the OP will not disappear now as this is the hardest part. New twists and excuses to the initial story will start springing up.

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by youngest85(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:
Go and drop the toddler at Nigerian Red Cross Motherless Babies Home, it's close to Adekunle, Makoko, off Herbert Macauley road, Yaba. It costs N1,000 to open an account with most banks, I'm sure if you could find N200 recharge card to browse with for your phone, you can get one. Surprised you went to SA and came back without ever having a bank account.

Hmmmmm

Thomas
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Ranchhoddas: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2016
TSOM:

Putting her full names on her would come back to hurt her.

She's already in a position that'd make even the most ardent exhibitionist retreat into their shell.

One, two or three TRUSTED persons with antecedents of being discreet should investigate her to verify her claims (if she's indeed a female and in the disputed situation ) then report to the viewing public.

You don't want her mocked with her situation, do you?

"I'm Moji XYZ. I hail from ABC . I got knocked up by two men and I'm on the verge of being a bum." Read that out loud, how does it sound? Now you get it.
[Hr]

She's provided her full personal details. It's all good.
I don't know why people find it difficult to reason this way. People just think that because the OP needs help she should throw every modicum of privacy away. Na wa for some ''helpers'' self!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
You want people to help you and yet you still giving out vague information undecided undecided

Don't think you can come here and try to pull a cry baby stunt on us and expect everyone to start sending you cash as though we are into yahoo-plus undecided

You need help; make your story a believable one!!
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by ifyalways(f): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I don't know why people find it difficult to reason this way. People just think that because the OP needs help she should throw every modicum of privacy away. Na wa for some ''helpers'' self!!

When you claim to be totally broke with no family or friends to help, hungry with a child to care for and one on the way, there is nothing bad, shameful in putting out your name and account number for help.

It's only bad and embarrassing for people who have means but decide to come online and spin tales.

Folks go to TB Joshua, get televised just to get help because they need it. No employer would turn down a qualified applicant because a quick search of his or her name online showed he once begged online to pay for the final year school fees.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2016
ifyalways:

Amen!

Keeping fingers crossed now. Let's just hope the OP will not disappear now as this is the hardest part. New twists and excuses to the initial story will start springing up.

Person lived in and out of Nigeria, Yoruba geh for that matter, does not have bank account. Okay o. I'm sure she's pregnant (because she was checking out Pregnancy thread in health section and her friend called her there), but that she didn't realise she could have offloaded her tecno tab and her power bank and it would have been enough for paying for antenatal at a govt hospital (and that lack of knowledge is coming from someone who was asking about immunizations on Newborn thread in health section over a year ago, so she hangs out there and has access to a lot of valid info about how much it is to get a card there), well, okay o. I am active on those threads, it is impossible to read them and be clueless about giving birth in Nigeria. Those mamas write from every section and corner of Nigeria and the world, they have even turned to auxillary nurses the way they know stuff smiley And everyone knows govt hospital is cheap, everyone. And there is one in Igando. But okay o.

Thorpido, biko, how much is it to open a card at GH for antenatal, has it reached N10,000?

Discard the instinctive emotional response and ask yourself "how logical is this", then see why I vexed here.

8 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai, pls don't meet her anywhere or take her to anywhere without company o. Times are dangerous. I would suggest u calm down and don't feel you have to exonorate yourself or prove you did nothing wrong by trying to check out her case. You did nothing wrong!

If you didn't spill out her story and all, someone else like Ifyalways or Amelian would have. In fact, I was waiting for them. It surprised me that you are also into detective work. I suggest u leave things now to others like Tehn and your colleagues here. Don't feel guilty and make mistakes trying to please others. If she is real and deserves help, people will respond. If not, it is well.

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2016
Loisemm:
Onegai, pls don't meet her anywhere or take her to anywhere without company o. Times are dangerous. I would suggest u calm down and don't feel you have to exonorate yourself or prove you did nothing wrong by trying to check out her case. You did nothing wrong!

If you didn't spill out her story and all, someone else like Ifyalways or Amelian would have. In fact, I was waiting for them. It surprised me that you are also into detective work. I suggest u leave things now to others like Tehn and your colleagues here. Don't feel guilty and make mistakes trying to please others. If she is real and deserves help, people will respond. If not, it is well.

Okay then. I'll step back, let's see how things unfold.

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by ifyalways(f): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2016
I understand you perfectly and I'm 100% sure she has a bank account if not accounts with different banks.
She probably doesn't want to post it here.

I don't even "think" she's preggie, probably a runs girl looking for cheap and fast money to get an iPhone, money to travel,money to give a man sef OR an ex-runs girl who genuinely wants to start a new life. I pray it's the latter even though common Naija Street sense in me is doubtful.

Onegai:

Person lived in and out of Nigeria, Yoruba geh for that matter, does not have bank account. Okay o. I'm sure she's pregnant (because she was checking out Pregnancy thread in health section and her friend called her there), but that she didn't realise she could have offloaded her tecno tab and her power bank and it would have been enough for paying for antenatal at a govt hospital (and that lack of knowledge is coming from someone who was asking about immunizations on Newborn thread in health section over a year ago, so she hangs out there and has access to a lot of valid info about how much it is to get a card there), well, okay o. Discard the instinctive emotional response and ask yourself "how logical is this", then see why I vexed here.

6 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by thorpido(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2016
Moji,if it's okay by you,I could meet you tomorrow morning at Igando.If your story is real- pregnant etc,I'll get you registered at the Gen hospital.We can take it up from there.
You will come with your passport or photocopy,evidence of having a baby(his birth certificate,pictures) and otrher relevant things.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by ifyalways(f): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

Okay then. I'll step back, let's see how things unfold.
Why na?

@OP, if you are for real and your story is TRUE ( no garnishing) I will meet you and I will help you.

First email me your passport data page and ante natal cards before we meet. Please if you know you ain't real just ignore my offer cos if you waste my time, I will mess you up.

Email: ifyalways@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by carammel(f): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2016
This Op sounds like someone I know with similar story,her own name is not moji suliat though and she has a Nigerian bank account. She just came back from south Africa too with a baby and pregnant for another man again.

We can't dismiss this case totally,it might be true just that her story is a bit unbelievable from her past posts.

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by thorpido(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai,yea.Ante-natal is N10,000 to register.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by tiswell(m): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2016
LadyMercedes:
After what you encountered the first time, you still opened your legs and got pregnant again.

You're funny! You should've sat down to think of how you'll fend for yourself and the first baby. But no!

I hope you get all the assistance you need, and I wish you a safe delivery when that time comes.

After putting to bed, go and look for another man to "take care" of you again, you hear?
This is the wrong time for blames.If her story is confirmed to be true,then all she needs is help...we all have made one or two mistakes in life.

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Fkforyou(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2016
Even if I want to help, it would be because of the unborn child and the little kid (they are entirely innocent) but I don't trust that you won't make another silly judgment again.

What took you to SA in the first place? And you came back without a dime talk more or less of an account number.

The first pregnancy might be a mistake but the second, I don't think so.

I'm sure you all those stubborn/wayward type who don't listen to their parents and when things backfire, they begin to claim victim.

Anyway sha, everyone deserves redemption.

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2016
So has the OP decided to meet up with a anyone to verify all claims. Cuz this is obviously not gonna be a case of people sending in money without verifying if it's real or a scam.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by tiswell(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2016
We need authentic confimation of this story...moji i would like to sow a seed to help your situation.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by CAPSLOCKED: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:
Go and drop the toddler at Nigerian Red Cross Motherless Babies Home, it's close to Adekunle, Makoko, off Herbert Macauley road, Yaba. It costs N1,000 to open an account with most banks, I'm sure if you could find N200 recharge card to browse with for your phone, you can get one. Surprised you went to SA and came back without ever having a bank account.

Hmmmmm

LOL, MADAM OP IS SIMPLY HUNGRY.. THE INCREASE IN PRICES OF FOOD ITEMS IS REALLY MESSING UP HER EXISTENCE.. SHE CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE.

I BELIEVE WE'RE ALL GOOD PEOPLE, IF YOU CAN'T SEND HER MONEY SEND SOME OIL, I HAVE CRAYFISH AND TINS OF TOMATOES.. SOMEONE ELSE WILL DONATE CUPS OF RICE, SALT... . AND SO ON.

LET'S SAVE A LIFE TODAY PLEASE..

AND NEXT WEEK WILL BE MY TURN cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Disneylady(f): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, MADAM OP IS SIMPLY HUNGRY.. THE INCREASE IN PRICES OF FOOD ITEMS IS REALLY MESSING UP HER EXISTENCE.. SHE CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE.

I BELIEVE WE'RE ALL GOOD PEOPLE, IF YOU CAN'T SEND HER MONEY SEND SOME OIL, I HAVE CRAYFISH AND TINS OF TOMATOES.. SOMEONE ELSE WILL DONATE CUPS OF RICE, SALT... . AND SO ON.

LET'S SAVE A LIFE TODAY PLEASE..

AND NEXT WEEK WILL BE MY TURN cheesy
That's too mean

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by tiswell(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

I am too quick to have empathy for humans.
I consider it a strength, not a weakness.

I prefer that I be called mugu at the end of the day than allow myself be too wise and smart to the extent of passing up an opportunity to be the Change I desire in this world. Thank you.
You are such a sweetheart,ezigbo nwanyi!

6 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2016
ifyalways:

Why na?

@OP, if you are for real and your story is TRUE ( no garnishing) I will meet you and I will help you.

First email me your passport data page and ante natal cards before we meet. Please if you know you ain't real just ignore my offer cos if you waste my time, I will mess you up.

I sent you an email with some of the proof you asked for.

I called her earlier, more like flashing, so I can hear her voice, it went through and I heard her voice. But her number wasn't going through last I tried. In fairness she told me she had low battery.

I also took shots of my convo with her where she talked about the low battery, ante-natal, among other things.

This I have done to help with some form of needed conviction with your intuition.

I know that you have done a lot of Nairalanders good in the past, this is why I did not hesitate to send whatever information I consider necessary to you.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2016
tiswell:
You are such a sweetheart,ezigbo nwanyi!

Thank you...

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by tiswell(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2016
sisisioge:

Babes be careful o, make sure you have very good company when you do so. As far as everyone is concerned, she's still a stranger. I think sending the money sef is a lot better idea... U know you've been very vocal here abi... I know, I too dey watch zone reality embarassed
Sadly,you have not made any sensible contribution on this thread so farsad

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

I have sent all the info I think is necessary to ifyalways.
She is not online at the moment. I can send to you via email if it is Okay by you.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

I sent you an email with some of the proof you asked for.

I called her earlier, more like flashing, so I can hear her voice, it went through and I heard her voice. But her number wasn't going through last I tried. In fairness she told me she had low battery.

I also took shots of my convo with her where she talked about the low battery, ante-natal, among other things.

This I have done to help with some form of needed conviction with your intuition.

I know that you have done a lot of Nairalanders good in the past, this is why I did not hesitate to send whatever information I consider necessary to you.

Thank you.

Seen. I didn't see anything about the antenatal and other stuff, not even an explanation. All she said was no-one believes her here and her mum isn't helping her. She says she's friendless but has been contacting NLers offline with her other account (which is why I keep mentioning humbledbygrace, that's whom she interacted here with a lot, so how come she's totally friendless). Where's her antenatal card? How come she didn't want to sell her tecno tab and powerbank to raise money to go to the hospital? That was what she said here, that she was too hungry and sick to go for antenatal. How come she has a Nigerian International passport and no bank account? How come she has been browsing all this time on social networks and nothing, it didn't occur to her to open a bank account? Where was she getting money from, the man? She's not an illiterate o, so this is hard to believe.

I swear, I'm gonna pull this stunt next week...

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

Please send it to

I have sent to you.
Please confirm receipt.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

Seen. I didn't see anything about the antenatal and other stuff, not even an explanation. All she said was no-one believes her here and her mum isn't helping her. She says she's friendless but has been contacting NLers offline (which is why I keep mentioning humbledbygrace, that's whom she interacted here with a lot, so how come she's totally friendless).

Hopefully, she will come back online and proffer more explanation.

That tab which she claims the man bought for her might be the only means she has to communicate with the outside world.

Moreso, the tab might be having serious battery issues hence her putting up a thread to ask around for a good Powerbank.

Just thought to send out what I have got so far should it be that for some reason, I'm unable to participate actively on the thread for the rest of today due to work or rest.

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

Hopefully, she will come back online and proffer more explanation.

That tab which she claims the man bought for her might be the only means she has to communicate with the outside world.

Moreso, the tab might be having serious battery issues hence her putting up a thread to ask around for a good Powerbank.

Just thought to send out what I have got so far should it be that for some reason, I'm unable to participate actively on the thread for the rest of today due to work or rest.

Some time this year, someone sent me a mesaage via whatsapp, showed me samples of her work and I paid for a job. When she scammed me, I furiously contacted the whatsapp number, only for someone else to say it was HER phone, her friend had asked her to please borrow it and me pics of HER OWN work in order to get a job from me that she couldn't do.
I don't know what is going on, but Logic is not on the side of the OP. Let her come back and explain, and I'll support her.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.