Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (58263 Views)

President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Kabashin: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Has Modath commented yet ? If na Fayose or Saraki thread na,you go see am dey get convulsion.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
It's time for people to stop defending this man.This is very offensive and insulting not only to Aisha,but to all the women that risked their life's and voted under the treat of book haram bombs in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
The nomad's taken dumbness to the next level!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by maestro299: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Which kind people we get 4 Naija sef? GEJ gave his wife free reign and you said he was a 'coward' and 'ineffectual buffoon'. PMB has just cordoned Aisha's area of influence to 3 rooms in his house and una dey call am 'misogynist' and 'chauvinist pig'. Which one una dey?
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Jeel: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mama Peace told us this will happen. Like a prophesy she said, don't vote the person that will relegate women to the kitchen

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Cos he said his own wife not ur wife oo belongs in d kitchen he becomes a misogynist do u even knw d meaning of the word and when to use it?
A misogynist spotted. He said she belongs in the kitchen and room because he assumes she fulfills no other function. That's why when women screw men over they don't recover, because they believe women are second class humans.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by osusuallstars: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
hmmm this una president sef, they truly dont value women.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by wickedworld: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Oh buhari don't forget behinde every successful. Man there is a woman.

U disgrace her in public because u are feeling power drunk so how do u want ur cabinet to see this now?

Don't forget with ur expirience in ruling she can make or destroy u with that kitchen and bedroom she belong.

U want peace get the peace from home first and carry her alone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
dotcomnamename:
She was interviewed by the BBC and everyone including sworn wailers listened to a sound and educated first lady.Either you like or hate her she spoke her opinion of what she feels about what is going on in the country.
Thanks to God for the first educated first lady in 8yrs.
Wailers can take over from here.

BBC Hausa is education? You see what docility has done to your brain? Bury your head in shame. You can as well call Aisha a wailer. At least God has vindicated the wailers

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Henrichemeka(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
I no fit shout
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
jmoore:
General West Germany I salute you oh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Keneking:
Great...

Him talk say im wife (Aisha) no dey for any political party;
Say na im kitchen and im living room;
and other room na im wife belong shocked

Oga Buhari yawn this one when im meet Angela Merkel wey be Prime Minister for obodo Germany today

Na im be our tori for 5:20pm for Radio Nairaland...

My name na Keneking
The person wey write this tori na lalasticlala
The images and videos na from Youtube
The person wey carry am go for frontpage na lala...
Una goodnite

Anybody that helped reformat your brain, did a hell of a job. grin grin grin.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by DanielPop(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
...a President who falsely accuses his wife of infidelity without proof but based on insinuations of a cabal member and he proceeds to act against her! He is not smart enough to know that when your enemy wants to cut your tree, they first cut the grass around it to ensure unfettered access to the tree!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by pinson(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
I am very disappointed by some peoples low level of understanding politics. The question is what do you expect from the wife of the president in this difficult times. If she had backed her husband and gave him a positive score about the whole situation facing his government, many politicians and ignorant people will take her opinion as inaccurate and partial.

So she acted best by trying to echo the inner voice of average Nigerians and try to be on their side. Also the president statement is 100% valid, who did Nigerians vote for? The president or the president's family. The last time I checked Aisha Buhari does not belong to any political party and was not elected by anybody so some ignorant saying equality trash should think outside of opposition box. This does not correlate with that.

Also if the president had not replied, many ignorant will lay claims of disregarding the first lady's input which they will say is a bad omen for outsiders.

The harsh truth is this, the Buharis are aware of everything you guys are trying to create something with, so you think the presidency is not aware of the so called interview before it was made or that the first lady is not aware of her husband reply before you hear about it. It is just POLITICS.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by soloroyality(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
adioolayi:
A supposed "Husband" told us the role of his own "Wife"...that he marries ni isu, ni oka and they have been enjoying themselves ever since....So, what exactly is our own problem Intruders!

taa shut up keep deceiving urself

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Doctorfitz: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bollinger:

When you say "my wife belongs in my kitchen", you are basically implying you own them. You wouldn't understand because it is the African way of thinking that has been groomed into you all. In a normal society, you can't tell anyone they belong in a certain group or place. Everyone is free to do or be whatever they want. In this case, especially coming from a Nigeria man, where the dislike for women attaining certain roles, it is misogyny. There is a reason every major news outlet is not focusing on what Aisha buhari said but what your president said. They are laughing at Nigeria. Because you too mumu you will not understand.

Oh u no be african?u be white man?...whatever and however a man chooses to address his wife his entirely his business as long as its cool with the wife..its their union oga if u practise european style of letting ur wife run d home or even if u want ur kids 2 run ur home its entirely ur headache keep it within ur home dnt try to tell some other man hw he'll treat or address his wife that's obviously not complaining...ur ideologies or cultural background are urs no 1 gvs a hoot.if he does hate women I dnt think he'll be married to 1..I'm nt pro any party I dnt support any leader.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by caprini1: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
FTBOY:
i guess daurawood should be appropriate.. grin
I think you should put a Nairaland trademark on daurawood....nice one grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by comffy(f): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
I will not be so stupid to insult a woman who have access to my kitchen and a woman who also cooks for me

It is very easy to buy rat poison

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Owodiran1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
And other room. What other room. Hmmmmm. Lips are sealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by pinson(m): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Oh u no be african?u be white man?...whatever and however a man chooses to address his wife his entirely his business as long as its cool with the wife..its their union oga if u practise european style of letting ur wife run d home or even if u want ur kids 2 run ur home its entirely ur headache keep it within ur home dnt try to tell some other man hw he'll treat or address his wife that's obviously not complaining...ur ideologies or cultural background are urs no 1 gvs a hoot.if he does hate women I dnt think he'll be married to 1..I'm nt pro any party I dnt support any leader.

You are so on point brother. I do not know why Nigerians just love making issues out of no where. Who did you vote for? Buhari or Aisha. The way he runs his marriage should not be a concern to Angela Merkel or you, they didnt contribute money for him to pay her dowry. And also it is not so important for the wife of an office holder to get too involved in the way he runs his affairs because she may be politically inaccurate all the times which can have more negatives. We can ask about Patience Jonathan.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Doctorfitz: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
pinson:

You are so on point brother. I do not know why Nigerians just love making issues out of no where. Who did you vote for? Buhari or Aisha. The way he runs his marriage should not be a concern to Angela Merkel or you, they didnt contribute money for him to pay her dowry. And also it is not so important for the wife of an office holder to get too involved in the way he runs his affairs because she may be politically inaccurate all the times which can have more negatives. We can ask about Patience Jonathan.

Thnx bro.no mind these individuals without identity, @ every white man's idea they embrace..I dnt support prejudice against women in any form,I dnt support violence or abuse against women and I sure won't tell any man or woman what to do or how to arrange his/her family its entirely d individuals headache..
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by CSTR2: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
rman:
That is misogynistic of PMB.

If this were to be a matured democracy, he will never smell any political office at any level again.

On this , he responded like a TRUE Dullard!

I am highly disappointed.
na today you know.
The fact that some people are trying to defend him shows Nigeria is far from being a mature democracy.
If it were places like the UK,US or ultra-feminist nations like Sweden, Australia and the rest of Scandinavia, that would be the political end.
Nobody would need to tell him that he is done. He would just be counting the remaining part of his single tenure and be careful not to even get impeached before his single tenure is done.
The women in Nigeria though are jonzers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by CSTR2: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Thnx bro.no mind these individuals without identity, @ every white man's idea they embrace..I dnt support prejudice against women in any form,I dnt support violence or abuse against women and I sure won't tell any man or woman what to do or how to arrange his/her family its entirely d individuals headache..
You sir are an airhead.
You obviously can't see the symobolism of this.
In a country like Nigeria, one of the worst places to be a woman in the 21st century, your elected president is showing to the rest of his citizenry how women and by the extention the girl child are meant for kitchen and sex only.
no wonder your country no get head. The citizens like you no get head.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by cuteboy2: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
I hear that Buhari has been suffering from prostrate cancer. Some the side effects of the disease and treatment is incontinence and weak erect**n.

Obviously Aisha is not satisfied with activities in the "other room" that's why she is taking on her hubby so openly. Believe me her outburst is classic sign of the "other room" frustration
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Doctorfitz: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
CSTR2:
You sir are an airhead.
You obviously can't see the symobolism of this.
In a country like Nigeria, one of the worst places to be a woman in the 21st century, your elected president is showing to the rest of his citizenry how women and by the extention the girl child are meant for kitchen and sex only.
no wonder your country no get head. The citizens like you no get head.

And u can't drive a point without insulting ur father.ozuo follow d convo and nt d topic.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Carter4luv(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
comedian buhari, at G. roko entertainment.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by CSTR2: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Doctorfitz:

And u can't drive a point without insulting ur father.ozuo follow d convo and nt d topic.
A stark illiterate like you who believe women belongs to the kitchen deserves no respect, sorry.
Which of your male generation is as powerful as Okonjo Iweala, or as relevant as Chimamanda Adichie? They are both african women by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Fantastic2m(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
lmao
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by cycline404(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Buhari is the best President in the world

I wish that he will rule Nigeria for 70 years

I want to see Afonjas and zombies get killed by hunger

Are you kidding me?
Omg we complain the whites don't like blacks!
Your username said it all.. What happens to oneness?
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Doctorfitz: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
CSTR2:
A stark illiterate like you who believe women belongs to the kitchen deserves no respect, sorry.
Which of your male generation is as powerful as Okonjo Iweala, or as relevant as Chimamanda Adichie? They are both african women by the way.

Okponu read d convo I said,read my posts I'm nt in support of oppressing women or prejudice in watever form God forbid but I'm in support of people minding their biz..anoda man family matter no b ur business...
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by eLcastro(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Zombies..are r happy sayin d german chancellor was lafin wif him.....actually dey zombies na.,so dey don't knw after dat infamous trump audio.,d chancellor was actually lafin at d goat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by rafabenitez: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Imagine if it was Donald Trump that said this,by now Clinton Network News,CNN, and BBC lying n hypocritical news agencies will be all over d world in order to paint him black,but here they are,with an old stooge they helped to impose on us,useless press n western enemies,look at how partial they have been so far.Buhari is a disgrace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth / Burial Photos Of Precious Owolabi Channels TV Corper Killed During Shiite Protes / Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.