Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (58264 Views)

President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by citizenY(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
tempest01:
I

And the person he flew to visit in Germany belongs where?

Irrelevant..... ask Herr Merkel, bitte

Danke und...... auf wieder sehen lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by citizenY(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
989900D:
His wife, his decision. His wife belongs to the 'home party' -- choke on that i f you've got a problem with it.

ABI O,

If you love and respect your wife so much and,wish her the best of all things, send her to heaven in advance. LUBBISH
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by citizenY(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Be careful how you quote people here. I really should just let that slide, but since you've chosen to be uncouth, then I'll just tell you this: Your family tree must be a cactus, 'cos everyone on it is a PRICK.

WAAAAAAAAOOOOWEEE
And cactus get white sperm o....

Oba, anyway you can reduce the barbs lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by citizenY(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
luckyz4rea:
Before we crucify the old man for his statement, how many homes do we know in Nigeria that women are not responsible for all that buhari said about his wife?

what he said may be wrong but it points to about 95% or more of what happens in our homes!

Any relation to 97% and 5%.....??

Runs out of thread..... covering ma head
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by citizenY(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
CSTR2:
You sir are an airhead.
You obviously can't see the symobolism of this.
In a country like Nigeria, one of the worst places to be a woman in the 21st century, your elected president is showing to the rest of his citizenry how women and by the extention the girl child are meant for kitchen and sex only.
no wonder your country no get head. The citizens like you no get head.

And you have two, abi?
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Jazmiynne: 1:33am On Oct 17, 2016
Lolz how about we all convene at #TheOtherRoom
Leave Baba and his wife biko check my signature so we can meet at #TheOtherRoom wink cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by mezeadichie: 3:35am On Oct 17, 2016
Fayose’s media aid thinks Buhari might divorce Aisha Buhari (See why) AMALA - NIGERIA NEWS

Media aide to Gov Fayose of Ekiti Lere Olayinka has brought to light a different dimension to the controversial Aisha Buhari’s BBC interview.

Safinat Buhari is the deceased first wife of President Buhari. The president reportedly divorced her for allegedly receiving financial aid from then head of state Gen Ibrahim Babangida, while her husband was in detention following the overthrow of his government before he married Aisha Buhari in 1989.

You won’t believe which president Buhari’s ‘right hand men’ did not vote for him

Reports has it that a lot of work is being done to ensure that the BBC Hausa never airs the interview with the first lady.
Following a statement attributed to the wife of the Nigerian President, Aisha Buhari that her husband of 25 years, President Muhammadu Buhari has completely neglected those that worked hard with him in the unhorsing of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP0 candidate, former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan during the 2015 presidential election; more hidden secrets have begin to leak.

A report by controversial online news platform, Sahara Reporters have it that Mrs. Buhari was expressing frustration with members of President Buhari’s kitchen cabinet, particularly his nephew, Mamman Daura, the Director General of the Directorate of State Security (DSS); and his powerful Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari during her recent interview with the BBC Hausa Service which is currently being suppressed from going public.

The media company learnt that neither Daura and Kyari voted for Buhari in the last election. A source knowledgeable about the inner situation at the Presidency said neither man possesses a voter’s card or is registered as a member of the ruling All Progressives Congress.

Another startling revelation is that President Buhari doesn’t know majority of his ministers as they are products of‘patronage politics’.

AMALA - LATEST NIGERIA NEWS
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by officialfestus(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
If truly dey said the meaning of "WEEK''means women's education end's in kitchen,then so be it,abeg jor make baba tenure complete make him leave the hot seat because 2019 pdp will be "sitting on the throne" jah bless
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by VaselineCrew: 1:46am On Oct 23, 2018
This is the man some people are still supporting?
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by VaselineCrew: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2018
Women, please know that you can work hard and become captains of industry as well.

This man said this, yet still went to beg a woman for help in the name of Angela Merkel, smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Precious Owolabi Channels TV Corper Killed During Shiite Protes / Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.