Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (58272 Views)

President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
MrPresident1:
Buhari expressing the thoughts of the illuminati on women.

Na dem dey coach am wetin to say.

Women should learn to be more home and family oriented rather than seeking to drag shoulders with men in the office environment in the name of independence and career building. The inventors and promoters of feminism, women liberation, and gender equality showing you that you have believed a lie, that you have been deceived.

Hitlery will not be president.

Hillary ?

How sure are you ?

Trump is fast losing his supporters since the new developments .
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Bollinger(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Hahahaha,dis guy won't stop 2 amaze me..can't u talk without insults?...exposure to u nw means adopting a white man's ideology of marriage? it isn't equal to losing 1s self or ideology jst as u believe in partnership within marriage some others don't...U CAN'T IMPOSE UR IDEAS OGA its vEry painful buh its d reality.let me burst ur bubble on a final note partnership is virtual even in business there's always a form of hierarchy whether u accept it or not.......whatever two matured individuals av accepted to do within their union is all I advocate for..

Smh. You laugh at the exposure Nigeria lacks? Seriously? It is why the country is the way it is. It is also why you see nothing wrong with what he said. I don't think you understand how phucked up Nigerians think. And you can agree to do whatever with your spouse, but there are acceptable standards of treating people. You can't go about saying what your president said to the outside world. Everyone is laughing at Nigeria. I don't know why you can't understand this? Oh, i know why.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by MrPresident1: 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hillary ?

How sure are you ?

Trump is fast losing his supporters since the new developments .

Neither Hitlery nor Trump will be president, it is a stage play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Olizey:

See ehn,

Nothing about what u wrote up there is "SIMPLE"

Ahn ahn! See grammar! werin happen?
That's how simple I can put the anger I have right now,Nigerians are suffering all they can do is to distract us with stupid interviews and interviews
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Bollinger(m): 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Doctorfitz:

And did any of them come to bollinger 2 complain of unhappiness...yea my society isn't normal I told u dat earlier buh show me a society on earth that is NORMAL..or d foreign country u are in is in a UTOPIAN STATE?

It is definitely more normal than Nigeria. Again, go outside and look around you. Plus, listen to your president's comments again.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Doctorfitz: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bollinger:

It is definitely more normal than Nigeria. Again, go outside and look around you. Plus, listen to your president's comments again.

Smh..so we are debating greater and lesser evil now? Pls don't jst go there oga. If the idea of racism in north america is that of a normal society or terrorism/war in the middle east or nuclear weaponization in north korea d ideal/ normal society then I wonder why I even started discussing with u entirely.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Bollinger(m): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Smh..so we are debating greater and lesser evil now? Pls don't jst go there oga. If the idea of racism in north america is that of a normal society or terrorism/war in the middle east or nuclear weaponization in north korea d ideal/ normal society then I wonder why I even started discussing with u entirely.

Just like you said, there are varying degrees of normality. Nigeria does not even register on the scale. Nowhere is perfect but at least normal societies try to manage the abnormality around them. In Nigeria, everything is abnormal. Everyone does orsay's whatever the puck they want. How is that normal to you?
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by boarnerge21: 12:06am On Oct 15, 2016
illiteracy at its peak. just want to comment before reading sja...lolsss mad pple mad govt

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by ArabMopol(m): 12:13am On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari is just national distaster, national embarrassment... earlier we booted him out better for us

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:26am On Oct 15, 2016
MrPresident1:

Neither Hitlery nor Trump will be president, I have said this many times, It is all a comedy cheesy

So who will be president then ?
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by ademusiwa2i: 12:37am On Oct 15, 2016
[size=28pt]I dont share the same believe. I believe women should be independent of men.

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Flexherbal(m): 4:44am On Oct 15, 2016
And they tell other people's wives to go and queue up and vote.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by KelvinC1(m): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=SpitsOnYoruba post=50199568] Buhari is the best President in the world

I wish that he will rule Nigeria for 70 years

I want to see Afonjas and zombies get killed by hunger
[/quote
from the little education I have acquired..
you sound like a hopeLESS ORPHAN already..
not an INSULT please.. #ADOYiifromJOS
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by MrPresident1: 6:40am On Oct 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So who will be president then ?

Jesus Christ.

The Owner of the Sceptre.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by lagosrd: 7:07am On Oct 15, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
I will not be so stupid to insult a woman who have access to my kitchen and a woman who also cooks for me

It is very easy to buy rat poison

You're misquoting mr president. He actually meant the wife is a member of his kitchen cabinet. Hahahhah
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by focus7: 7:46am On Oct 15, 2016
I was a staunch supporter of Buhari but for making this comment about his wife he just made an opposer of whatever he stands for.

Buhari is indeed a dullard.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by oluwalewis(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2016
aso rock comedy season two continues. I thot madam peace was d best comedian we had, I never knew buhari was better. God save this nation from political comedians.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Kgdavid(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2016
The face you make when you have defended a man for years and he comes out with a statement like this...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by tosyne2much(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2016
Foolish people bullying and criticizing the president for stating his perception about his wife. Ironically, those who slander the president aren't even better off. Whether you talk trash or not, it doesn't change the fact that the wife he referred to as belonging to his kitchen will always support him in tines of affliction

It is so disheartening that some of you may not utter this erroneous statement yet you maltreat and beat your wives.. Smh
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by free13: 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
#theotherroom. cheesy
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by MartinsIfeco(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Buhari is the best President in the world

I wish that he will rule Nigeria for 70 years

I want to see Afonjas and zombies get killed by hunger
lolz
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by honeychild(f): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
awa:
Shame....

Buhari should not insult the female folk. This statement is the climax of insensitivity to female gender from a President.
Aisha like every other woman in Nigeria deserve an apology from the president.
This is not 18th century just in case the President has forgotten.
Like Donald Trump like Buhari.

NB:
All Proud African ladies in NL whose position in the world goes beyond Kitchen and Living room click LIKE.....
The LIKEs have it

I really don't think there's such a big deal in what the President said. The fact that her husband is the President doesn't mean she gets to have a say in how the country is run. Did she contest for an election?

If your husband were a surgeon would you expect to.have s say in how he runs his practice? Or if he were a lawyer do you expect him to consult you on how he handles his cases?

She is a cosmetologiat. Let her stick to what she knows.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by honeychild(f): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
rose54321:
Where are the feminists here.
We shouldn't tolerate this..
Wtf.
Me I don't belong in the kitchen o. Part of my duties are in the kitchen but it doesn't end there.

You have a career, your husband has his. He does his job, you focus on yours. If your husband is MD of Chevron, does that mean you get to have a say in how the company is run?

I am sure you also do not expect to walk into your husband's office and control his staff.....except you run a joint business.

Is the business of running Nigeria a joint business between Buhari and his wife? We voted Buhari into power, not a Mr and Mrs. Buhari.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by honeychild(f): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
tempest01:
I

And the person he flew to visit in Germany belongs where?

That is her JOB. She contested and was elected. Have you heard her husband giving his opinion on how Germany should be run?
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by rose54321: 1:37am On Oct 16, 2016
honeychild:

You have a career, your husband has his. He does his job, you focus on yours. If your husband is MD of Chevron, does that mean you get to have a say in how the company is run?

I am sure you also do not expect to walk into your husband's office and control his staff.....except you run a joint business.

Is the business of running Nigeria a joint business between Buhari and his wife? We voted Buhari into power, not a Mr and Mrs. Buhari.

Wow, really surprised at your line of thought.
For all public offices(not private as you mentioned) the wife or partner (as the case may be as some women hold public offices) has a strong role even though it's not officially recognized by the constitution.

It's for this reason that you hardly see an aspirant that doesn't campaign with the other half.
Mrs. Buhari is the first lady of Nigeria, and ever since Mariam Abacha that office has played a vibrant role supporting, campaigning for and advising the president.

Mrs Buhari didn't enter Aso Rock to begin controlling the staff there, as your example opined. She only aired an honest opinion.

If you are a wife or have been a serious relationship you would also understand that she must have explored other conventional options before holding the press interview. This was mostly likely the last resort option.

At the end of the day if she keeps mute like most Nigerians or systems dictates, posterity will not judge her well. The Buhari administration cannot be assessed in isolation of the first lady, by virtue of their marriage and his selection of her as the first lady she automatically becomes part of the administration.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by tempest01(m): 1:55am On Oct 16, 2016
honeychild:

That is her JOB. She contested and was elected. Have you heard her husband giving his opinion on how Germany should be run?

My point...If she was condemned to the kitchen and to the other room, would PMB have travelled all the way to meet her?
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by honeychild(f): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2016
tempest01:

My point...If she was condemned to the kitchen and to the other room, would PMB have travelled all the way to meet her?

Buhari's wife is not condemned to the kitchen. She has a successful business....she launched a book a few months ago....she has an NGO.

All he is saying is that as his wife, she has no say in how he runs his business (the governing of Nigeria). I am sure your wife is a successful professional in her own right. But does that mean she will come to your office and tell you how to do YOUR own job
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by tempest01(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2016
honeychild:

Buhari's wife is not condemned to the kitchen. She has a successful business....she launched a book a few months ago....she has an NGO.

All he is saying is that as his wife, she has no say in how he runs his business (the governing of Nigeria). I am sure your wife is a successful professional in her own right. But does that mean she will come to your office and tell you how to do YOUR own job

A simple ''My wife cannot dictate how i run my government. She can proffer advise and suggestions based on her own views preferably in private.'' sounds more diplomatic and uncontroversial don't you think?
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by harizonal123(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by honeychild(f): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
tempest01:

A simple ''My wife cannot dictate how i run my government. She can proffer advise and suggestions based on her own views preferably in private.'' sounds more diplomatic and uncontroversial don't you think?

Agreed.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by citizenY(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Admin401:

Fulani prick no dey retire.

If daddy own tire dem for no born some people. Quote me anywhere.

Nigerians and mouth diarrhea sha. The man is referring specifically to his,wife and not anybody's MUM,wife,sister aunt, grandmother, niece or girlfriend.

PLEASE ALLOW AISHA TO CARRY HER CROSS.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by citizenY(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Joavid:
such an asssshole!!

he sounds very sick.

next election am voting KOWA party.

My vote cancels yours, now let's settle the matter in #The OTHER ROOM cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife: Oba Sijuwade’s Body Arrives Palace From London – Premium Times / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In / Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.