Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (58278 Views)

President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by CSTR2: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Okponu read d convo I said,read my posts I'm nt in support of oppressing women or prejudice in watever form God forbid but I'm in support of people minding their biz..anoda man family matter no b ur business...
Shut up, you illiterate.
Mind your Business? grin He is a President, you oaf. His utterances before the international community is no private business.
He just portrayed you guys as a nation of Unserious men stuck in the 17th century. I dey shame for you.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
pinson:
I am very disappointed by some peoples low level of understanding politics. The question is what do you expect from the wife of the president in this difficult times. If she had backed her husband and gave him a positive score about the whole situation facing his government, many politicians and ignorant people will take her opinion as inaccurate and partial.

So she acted best by trying to echo the inner voice of average Nigerians and try to be on their side. Also the president statement is 100% valid, who did Nigerians vote for? The president or the president's family. The last time I checked Aisha Buhari does not belong to any political party and was not elected by anybody so some ignorant saying equality trash should think outside of opposition box. This does not correlate with that.
This is exactly my opinion but I jus don't understand why people young n old, educated and others are thinking otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Doctorfitz: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
CSTR2:
Shut up, you illiterate.
Mind your Business? grin He is a President, you oaf. His utterances before the international community is no private business.
He just portrayed you guys as a nation of Unserious men stuck in the 17th century. I dey shame for you.

U cnt follow simple instructions and u keep hammering on illiteracy I wish u'd knw in terms of academics u dnt av half of wat I've acquired,nt even a quarter of it..I normally won't go there buh ur foolishness drove me there....for the last time do not quote me again since u can't av a simple discussion devoid of insults and rants..if u do quote me again....wait and see.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by dramaqueen1(f): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Idiots! The man has simply said "My wife belongs to my HOME" in essence, which isn't false!
I can bet that you don't even believe what you wrote ......smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Sunglow: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Idiots! The man has simply said "My wife belongs to my HOME" in essence, which isn't false!
ZOMBIE OH ZOMBIE!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by namuguibe(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Really?? So a woman cannot work or have a life outside her matrimonial home or her own views?? This is the same thinking Daesh has.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by CSTR2: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
Doctorfitz:

U cnt follow simple instructions and u keep hammering on illiteracy I wish u'd knw in terms of academics u dnt av half of wat I've acquired,nt even a quarter of it..I normally won't go there buh ur foolishness drove me there....for the last time do not quote me again since u can't av a simple discussion devoid of insults and rants..if u do quote me again....wait and see.
You are an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Olizey(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
2dugged:
aisha is a stupid fouled mouthed idiot who called all Edo girls prostitutes during the presidential campaign, and her husband buhari is a chauvinistic misogynistic dullard who has a bunch of clueless economic team that seem not to have any solution to our ailing economy, simple

See ehn,

Nothing about what u wrote up there is "SIMPLE"

Ahn ahn! See grammar! werin happen?
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Doctorfitz: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
CSTR2:
You are an illiterate.

Your papa!!!,na u marry aisha for muhammad?. The office of the 1st lady doesn't exist okponu....if u av discontent of wat a man says about HIS WIFE then take d fight to him,no come online dey bark like dog..take ur ideas,roll it and shove it deep in ur behind no 1 cares about them...buhari is 1st a father and a husband in his house...deal with it Retar!d.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by CSTR2: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Your papa!!!,na u marry aisha for muhammad?. The office of the 1st lady doesn't exist okponu....if u av discontent of wat a man says about HIS WIFE then take d fight to him,no come online dey bark like dog..take ur ideas,roll it and shove it deep in ur behind no 1 cares about them...buhari is 1st a father and a husband in his house...deal with it Retar!d.
Doctor of Illiteracy.
You deserve your shitty president.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by mkoabiola: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Fuji house comotion

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Doctorfitz: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
CSTR2:
Doctor of Illiteracy.
You deserve your shitty president.

Oga I dnt like buhari,I didn't vote for him..I detest so many of my leaders cos they are usurpers,they hinder the development and growth of my country and I try to educate the nigerian youth on the importance of forsaking party idiosyncracies and embrace competency nothwitstanding where its coming from...buh wen it comes to a man's personal life biko nothing concern me.these people av been 2geda for over 20years if she feels buhari is abusive(physically,verbally or any form) or she doesn't like his ideologies she won't marry him or better still she would av left the marriage......
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Bollinger(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Oh u no be african?u be white man?...whatever and however a man chooses to address his wife his entirely his business as long as its cool with the wife..its their union oga if u practise european style of letting ur wife run d home or even if u want ur kids 2 run ur home its entirely ur headache keep it within ur home dnt try to tell some other man hw he'll treat or address his wife that's obviously not complaining...ur ideologies or cultural background are urs no 1 gvs a hoot.if he does hate women I dnt think he'll be married to 1..I'm nt pro any party I dnt support any leader.

You better change that mentality if you want to survive in today's world. As long as you answer to the international community, that kind of talk will only get you scorn. And if you say we are a country and answer to no one, then stop collecting aid/relief/assistance from the rest of the world. It is not about letting anyone run anything. Marriage is a partnership and not a lord and serf relationship. And just because you marry a woman does not mean you like or respect women. Women are basically slaves/serfs in Nigeria. I don't think you fully comprehend what he said. No right thinking man in today's day and age would say what he said publicly. You guys had better wake up and realize that there are consequences to words and actions especially when dealing with the international community. You wonder why everyone thinks Nigerians think like apes? This is the reason.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Seun360(m): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
edpunter:
Hahahaha, Buhari won't stop to amaze me. See how dem dey wash their dirty linens for public. This is the result of electing an illiterate as a leader.

All thanks to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Ryabcool(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Buhari is the best President in the world

I wish that he will rule Nigeria for 70 years

I want to see Afonjas and zombies get killed by hunger
Seun, why this moniker is allowed to exist on this forum is beyond me. This moniker is a clear violation of the rules on NL.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Ryabcool(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
cramjones:
I concur with the first lady. This was how PMB also sidelined me. I can relate with her totally!

-CramJones
nigga shut your dumb ass up!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by themmydhayhor(m): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bollinger:

You better change that mentality if you want to survive in today's world. As long as you answer to the international community, that kind of talk will only get you scorn. And if you say we are a country and answer to no one, then stop collecting aid/relief/assistance from the rest of the world. It is not about letting anyone run anything. Marriage is a partnership and not a lord and serf relationship. And just because you marry a woman does not mean you like or respect women. Women are basically slaves/serfs in Nigeria. I don't think you fully comprehend what he said. No right thinking man in today's day and age would say what he said publicly. You guys had better wake up and realize that there are consequences to words and actions especially when dealing with the international community. You wonder why everyone thinks Nigerians think like apes? This is the reason.

u r bless with a reasonable brain bro

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Doctorfitz: 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bollinger:

U dnt get my point do u? My point is u can't define a man's definition of marriage..if u in ur home run a partnership form of marriage I decide to be a sole proprietor/one man business in my home its entirely my business..if d nxt man decides to run a public limited liability marriage where every tom dick and harry can decide wat goes on in their union its entirely his biz...u or any other person aren't authorities on hw marriage shld be or hw a man shld run his home....Remember every individual is a product of his environment,culture,tradition,beliefs e.t.c if dats buhari's ides fine as long as his partner is cool with it. I'm nt defending buhari...its almost like d issue of sexual orientation.I'm being objective here...like I said earlier ur ideas are solely urs it lies on d nxt man 2 adopt or refute
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Cannonleo(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
ObaKlaz:
ur the idiot here. His words are clear nd embarrasing and will be disected piece by piece by onlookers. What stopped him from using home?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Ryabcool(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Guy, in as much as I was Pro-buhari, nothing can cover this up. No excuse is tenable here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Cannonleo(m): 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
cramjones:
I concur with the first lady. This was how PMB also sidelined me. I can relate with her totally!

-CramJones
when did u emerge from your cage oga? U see the dummy u sold nigerians. Nxt time take a crash course in investigative markerting cheesy
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by justmi1: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ayam tayad of commenting, no one ever likes them.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Bollinger(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Doctorfitz:

U dnt get my point do u? My point is u can't define a man's definition of marriage..if u in ur home run a partnership form of marriage I decide to be a sole proprietor/one man business in my home its entirely my business..if d nxt man decides to run a public limited liability marriage where every tom dick and harry can decide wat goes on in their union its entirely his biz...u or any other person aren't authorities on hw marriage shld be or hw a man shld run his home....Remember every individual is a product of his environment,culture,tradition,beliefs e.t.c if dats buhari's ides fine as long as his partner is cool with it. I'm nt defending buhari...its almost like d issue of sexual orientation.I'm being objective here...like I said earlier ur ideas are solely urs it lies on d nxt man 2 adopt or refute

I got your point and i was trying to tell you your point is wrong. It is only in Africa/Nigeria people think like this. If you say that your way of thinking is right then look around you at the result of the way you think. Does your society seem normal to you? Even the west and Europe used to think like this but they found out it was detrimental to them economically and socially so the nixed it. It is a marriage and a partnership and no party can tell the other where they belong. They agree on roles to play and that's it (Obviously aisha does not understand her role). If they can't agree, they should not be married in the first place. People are moving forward in the way they think and do business but Nigerians seem to be stuck in the stone age and don't want to move forward. You all can see the result of this with the society you have created for yourselves.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Bollinger(m): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
CSTR2:
Shut up, you illiterate.

Doctorfitz is part of a growing number of Nigerians with a mentality so shocking that it leaves much to be desired. They just don't know a better way and frankly don't want to.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Doctorfitz: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bollinger:

I got your point and i was trying to tell you your point is wrong. It is a marriage and a partnership and no party can tell the other where they belong. They agree on roles to play and that's it. If they can't agree, they should not be married in the first place..

U've said it ryt there,if they didn't agree they won't be married in d 1st place,so obviously she's cool with it....And Oga I say it d umpteenth time u or the westerners are not an authority in marriage u've got no right absoulutely no right whatsoever to say this is the format to follow or that is the marriage manual to follow...for obvious reasons I mentioned earlier(culture,beliefs,tradition,environment e.t.c) I'm an advocate of do watsoever makes ur union tight and strong irrespective of opinions from people like you or the west.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Bollinger(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
pinson:
I am very disappointed by some peoples low level of understanding politics. The question is what do you expect from the wife of the president in this difficult times. If she had backed her husband and gave him a positive score about the whole situation facing his government, many politicians and ignorant people will take her opinion as inaccurate and partial.

So she acted best by trying to echo the inner voice of average Nigerians and try to be on their side. Also the president statement is 100% valid, who did Nigerians vote for? The president or the president's family. The last time I checked Aisha Buhari does not belong to any political party and was not elected by anybody so some ignorant saying equality trash should think outside of opposition box. This does not correlate with that.

Also if the president had not replied, many ignorant will lay claims of disregarding the first lady's input which they will say is a bad omen for outsiders.

The harsh truth is this, the Buharis are aware of everything you guys are trying to create something with, so you think the presidency is not aware of the so called interview before it was made or that the first lady is not aware of her husband reply before you hear about it. It is just POLITICS.

What you fail to understand is as the president's wife, she cannot afford to give statements that differ from her husbands policies. Nowhere in the world is it ever done or have i heard of it being done. If you have evidence to the contrary, please produce it. She basically called her husband a fool and he in turn called her a phuck toy and maid. What a country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Doctorfitz: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bollinger:

Doctorfitz is part of a growing number of Nigerians with a mentality so shocking that it leaves much to be desired. They just don't know a better way and frankly don't want to.

It amazes me to see hw judgemental u are,personally I support partnership in marriage buh I can't tell d nxt man hw to run his family or judge him cos he doesnt buy my idea..I mean his marriage has outlasted d so called partnership marriages so who made u or d westerners authority on marriage? Are u God that instituted marriage..let's stop all these copy and paste mentality.do wat suits ur union
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Bollinger(m): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Doctorfitz:

U've said it ryt there,if they didn't agree they won't be married in d 1st place,so obviously she's cool with it....And Oga I say it d umpteenth time u or the westerners are not an authority in marriage u've got no right absoulutely no right whatsoever to say this is the format to follow or that is the marriage manual to follow...for obvious reasons I mentioned earlier(culture,beliefs,tradition,environment e.t.c) I'm an advocate of do watsoever makes ur union tight and strong irrespective of opinions from people like you or the west.

Show me a woman in this day and age who is cool with being called a maid. And for your information, there is nothing like culture, beliefs, tradition and environment when dealing with the international community. Nigeria is not an island and cannot just do whatever it wants as long as you go about asking for help from the international community. This is not just about marriage. It is about how you deal with fellow human beings. No one can tell another person where they belong. You can never understand it because you are not exposed to it.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by MrPresident1: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari expressing the thoughts of the illuminati on women.

Na dem dey coach am wetin to say.

Women should learn to be more home and family oriented rather than seeking to drag shoulders with men in the office environment in the name of independence and career building. The inventors and promoters of feminism, women liberation, and gender equality showing you that you have believed a lie, that you have been deceived.

Hitlery will not be president.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Bollinger(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Doctorfitz:

It amazes me to see hw judgemental u are,personally I support partnership in marriage buh I can't tell d nxt man hw to run his family or judge him cos he doesnt buy my idea..I mean his marriage has outlasted d so called partnership marriages so who made u or d westerners authority on marriage? Are u God that instituted marriage..let's stop all these copy and paste mentality.do wat suits ur union

Just because you have been married thousands of years does not mean everything is fine. Even if they both agree that she is a maid, he can't go about saying that to the international community. I don't think you fully understand the ramifications of what your president said to the outside world. Nigerians are stuck in their own little world and because of this are unaware of how the rest of the world functions. You want proof? Step outside and look around you. Does your society look normal to you? Answer me this.
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Doctorfitz: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bollinger:

Show me a woman in this day and age who is cool with being called a maid. And for your information, there is nothing like culture, beliefs, tradition and environment when dealing with the international community. Nigeria is not an island and cannot just do whatever it wants as long as you go about asking for help from the international community. This is not just about marriage. It is about how you deal with fellow human beings. No one can tell another person where they belong. You can never understand it because you are not exposed to it.

Hahahaha,dis guy won't stop 2 amaze me..can't u talk without insults?...exposure to u nw means adopting a white man's ideology of marriage? it isn't equal to losing 1s self or ideology jst as u believe in partnership within marriage some others don't...U CAN'T IMPOSE UR IDEAS OGA its vEry painful buh its d reality.let me burst ur bubble on a final note partnership is virtual even in business there's always a form of hierarchy whether u accept it or not.......whatever two matured individuals av accepted to do within their union is all I advocate for..
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Doctorfitz: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bollinger:

Just because you have been married thousands of years does not mean everything is fine. Even if they both agree that she is a maid, he can't go about saying that to the international community. I don't think you fully understand the ramifications of what your president said to the outside world. Nigerians are stuck in their own little world and because of this are unaware of how the rest of the world functions. You want proof? Step outside and look around you. Does your society look normal to you? Answer me this.

And did any of them come to bollinger 2 complain of unhappiness...yea my society isn't normal I told u dat earlier buh show me a society on earth that is NORMAL..or d foreign country u are in is in a UTOPIAN STATE? If the idea of racism in north america is that of a normal society or terrorism/war in the middle east or nuclear weaponization in north korea d ideal/ normal society then I wonder why I even started discussing with u entirely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In / Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate / Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.