Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (58269 Views)

President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by krissconnect(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Please nairalanders, I have this #10 note in my wallet since last month. I have been so bothered with how I'll go about it.
Please, aside sachet water which might sky rocket to #20 soon, what else can I buy with this useless money in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by fourtnee(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by kubusify(f): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Na wah

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by RareDiamonds: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
What a shame

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by jamsboy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari bi like grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Kangol99(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
K
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by jide219(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Which other room bubu dae talk about ,abi buhari still dae kpansh .#justsaying

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by yinkslinks(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
OMG for real? naija is finished

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
My president is not only a misogynist, he also doesn't know when and where not to show it. grin such wisdom grin grin lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by deriod(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Baba just shot himself in the leg ,Bubu go hear am

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by FTBOY: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
buhari and aisha = nowllywood artistes..

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by austinbrown: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lol yeye people

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Desdola(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Funny from our president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by sekundosekundo: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Idiots! The man has simply said "My wife belongs to my HOME" in essence, which isn't false!

He said his wife belongs to his Chicken.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by shos: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
lalasticlala:
Speaking on his wife's BBC interview, President Buhari said,

"I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBf3Ye7KDpU
Zombie over to u, come n defend your slave Master,

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by BuariCopyPaste: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Silly man

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by feedthenation(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
PMB is just being funny with his comments.
It shows he took a serious issue with light-heartedly.

Anyways, I perceive a very urgent action from PMB in the next few weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
I'm short of words..,which kind administration we come land ourselves so.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by adioolayi(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
A supposed "Husband" told us the role of his own "Wife"...that he marries ni isu, ni oka and they have been enjoying themselves ever since....So, what exactly is our own problem Intruders!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by ajebuter(f): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Baba Bubu , that is a chauvinistic and demeaning remark to attach to your wife..

She is not an object or a chattel you just made her to be..

But look oh?? wetin concern me sef??

By the way, the OP wey ban Ajepako....

This is for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by awa(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shame....

Buhari should not insult the female folk. This statement is the climax of insensitivity to female gender from a President.
Aisha like every other woman in Nigeria deserve an apology from the president.
This is not 18th century just in case the President has forgotten.
Like Donald Trump like Buhari.

NB:
All Proud African ladies in NL whose position in the world goes beyond Kitchen and Living room click LIKE.....
The LIKEs have it

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
aisha is a stupid foul mouthed idiot who called all Edo girls prostitutes during the presidential campaign, and her husband buhari is a chauvinistic misogynistic dullard who has a bunch of clueless economic team that seem not to have any solution to our ailing economy, simple

21 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by drnairalov: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
But Aisha must be very good in the other room then. like for real Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by ikdaddy01(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Oh my goshhh.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by adioolayi(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
feedthenation:
PMB is just being funny with his comments.
It shows he took a serious issue with light-heartedly.

Anyways, I perceive a very urgent action from PMB in the next few weeks.
It's possible he sends her inside inside room...wey she no go attend public functions... I won't be surprised

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by arsenal33: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
tracyfemmmm:
This is what illiteracy causes undecided

Still better than the 'PhD' version

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by 4nobody4every1: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Keneking:
Great...

Him talk say im wife (Aisha) no dey for any political party;
Say na im kitchen and im living room;
and other room na im wife belong shocked

Oga Buhari yawn this one when im meet Angela Merkel wey be Prime Minister for obodo Germany today

Na im be our tori for 5:20pm for Radio Nairaland...

My name na Keneking
The person wey write this tori na lalasticlala
The images and videos na from Youtube
The person wey carry am go for frontpage na lala...
Una goodnite

grin grin cool
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by ObaKlaz: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

He said his wife belongs to his Chicken.
Get serious, sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by jumobi1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
It's from the kitchen and other room of a man who couldn't afford his presidential nomination form that she made enough money to donate N135 million and buy expensive watches and bags.

Doesn't add up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by buffalowings: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ori eleyi may ti buru ke

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by tracyfemmmm: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
arsenal33:

Still better than the 'PhD' version
Please how is he better? Do u live on the moon or can't you see the state of the country?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by mormonslayer: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Caveman mentality in 2016 coming from the leader of a country. Very very sad indeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / Ooni Of Ife: Oba Sijuwade’s Body Arrives Palace From London – Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.