Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) (37881 Views)

Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK / Captain Victor Ugochukwu Ulasi Killed By Boko Haram In Yobe State (photo) / How Ugochukwu Nwosu Was Murdered In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
The elites and their children know where they meet while their followers keep fighting war here.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by akins56(m): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ahmadu Ali is from kogi, not a 'core' northerner, so I'm not surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tribalism is for only hungry poor people with 100 mb on their fone,if you aint making money you aint making sense,its either you go hard or you go home. Money no go sweet if owu no dey cool
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Amirullaha(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Collenshy2020:
Wow BiG Congrats, i thought a muslim lady can't get married to a christian, someone should clarify me on this please.

A Muslim lady can get married to a christian if she chooses him and is okey with the man...
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by CuteTj(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
danie09:
Religious boundaries and fanatism only exists in the world of the poor.
The rich only care about their interests and nothing more
You are very correct. Its only the poor with a lot of idle time on their hands that carry fanatism and religion on their heads.

As for the rich, can you blame them? Life is all about interests. Its not a crime to be rich you know...
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by justmenoni: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
He recently married off one of his beautiful daughter’s, Miriam Ali. Miriam got married to the love of her life,

LOL, our bloggers are GREAT jokers...their English sef is made in HELL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
ahhh welcome to igboland . God bless your union...
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Okeycima: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
grownaira:
HML

Meanwhile, for your livestock feed production, pls contact us for good quality soyabean cake and groundnut cake. Direct from factory. Good price.
how much is the cost and how do you sell?
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Junior66(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
dirtymoney:
That's an Igbo getting married to a Hausa.. And possibly a Christian to a Muslim....
Religion and ethnicity doesn't exist in the lives of the rich.
Make money and watch your brain transform.
Ahmadu Ali is an Igala from Kogi. Abeg no join us with Hausa, we no close to them at all! Tnx

5 Likes

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by hucienda: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
When you are the top, no one gives a f*** wth is NCAN.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Allee90: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
From the word Miriam you should know that she is a Christian. Real Hausa Fulanis don't marry Christians as husbands. But if you argue you can provide a proof of where and who. It is against our religion

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by grownaira: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Okeycima:
how much is the cost and how do you sell?

Soya cake = N125/Kg
GNC = N97/Kg
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Junior66(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Igbo vs Igala. Ahmadu Ali is an Igala from Kogi.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by adewad13(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Collenshy2020:
Wow BiG Congrats, i thought a muslim lady can't get married to a christian, someone should clarify me on this please.
[color=#000099

You are right. Islam only permits a Muslim guy to marry people of the book, be it Jews ,Christians and others.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pope and sanusi dey shake hand without violence while d poor r fightin wit religion wey no send them 2 fight... bro tanx 4 that jor...as 4 me I don't even knw if I v a religion bt wat I know is God exist
ionsman:
He he he... Hausa and Igbo marriage. The rich and educated ones are marrying themselves while the hungry and jobless ones are here on Nairaland fighting themselves.

Una welldone.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by haruna99: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
For your information Amodu Alih is not an hausa man he's an Igala man from kogi state north central of Nigeria i thought if the man is a Muslim though the wife is from delta state

2 Likes

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Junior66(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Allee90:
From the word Miriam you should know that she is a Christian. Real Hausa Fulanis don't marry Christians as husbands. But if you argue you can provide a proof of where and who. It is against our religion
Kogi Muslims. Wetin u wan hear again? We intermarry in my state.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
First of its kind.
Well this guy just showed me that i can fufill my dream cheesy
I have always wish to marry an hausa/fulani babe who is a muslim and i wont even try to convert her, rather i will build a mini mosqu for her in our bed room wink wink

Onyema Ugochukwu is from Umuahia. Hausa-Igbo intermarriage has existed as a common practise in Umuahia for decades. Hausa refers more to Northern Muslim settlers than Hausa ethnic group proper in Umuahia area.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Molly1991(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
is everybody in the North Muslim? OK my name is Ahmadu and my extended families name is Muhammed but almost 90% of my extended family are Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by adewad13(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
CuteTj:

You are very correct. Its only the poor with a lot of idle time on their hands that carry fanatism and religion on their heads.

As for the rich, can you blame them? Life is all about interests. Its not a crime to be rich you know...

you are both ignorant. Alaimokan gbogbo
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by jossy4joseph(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is to let us know that politicians no matter their party affiliation are not ENEMIES but FRIENDS. You that's using your chest to block bullets for them or fight because of them you will only die and they will not remember you nor your family afterwards. Live right and play safe. God bless you.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Usman212s: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Collenshy2020:
your thought was right...
she has gone against the ethics and the teaching of Allah's beloved prophet SAW.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by DropShot: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
ionsman:
He he he... Hausa and Igbo marriage. The rich and educated ones are marrying themselves while the hungry and jobless ones are here on Nairaland fighting themselves.

Una welldone.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Collenshy2020:

When there is perfect understanding love knows no bound. Not like some folks that are more religious than the religion.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
ionsman:

Una welldone.

Dr. Ahmadu Ali isn't Hausa. He is from the Igala ethnic group in Kogi state.

Religion or ethnicity should ordinarily not be a barrier to a beautiful thing as love. My ideology though, cos I share a different faith with my angelic wife of about 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Usman212s: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
How would a Muslim parents even allow their daughter to be married to to a man of a different faith ? very pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by DavidMarshal(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
First of its kind.
Well this guy just showed me that i can fufill my dream cheesy
I have always wish to marry an hausa/fulani babe who is a muslim and i wont even try to convert her, rather i will build a mini mosqu for her in our bed room wink wink
you think it's easy!
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by deliveryboy: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
nnokwa042:
money knows religion how many time did u hear that a pakistani man married a girl in united arab emirate not minding that Pakistanis re muslim too and there millions Pakistanis living and working in dubai the fact still remains that arab dont see other muslims as good enogh to marry thier daughters they only need other muslims for jihad war

The son of a Pakistani Billionaire will effortlessly marry an Emirati in Dubai, believe money does not know religion most times. So, you guys are saying the same thing.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Collenshy2020(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Akinaukwa:

When there is perfect understanding love knows no bound. Not like some folks that are more religious than the religion.
hmmm.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by deliveryboy: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Colonel Ahmadu Ali is not a Hausa man, he's Igala, from the eastern part of Kogi state.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Collenshy2020(m): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Usman212s:
your thought was right...
she has gone against the ethics and the teaching of Allah's beloved prophet SAW.
buh her Family are support of it, cause the scenario i have seen in the past, the family normally kicks against it.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by ChappyChase: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
DavidMarshal:
you think it's easy!
I know sey e no easy ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim / Why Buhari Has Refused To Meet Saraki / "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.