Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) (37880 Views)

Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK / Captain Victor Ugochukwu Ulasi Killed By Boko Haram In Yobe State (photo) / How Ugochukwu Nwosu Was Murdered In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by chysam: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
danie09:
Religious boundaries and fanatism only exists in the world of the poor.
The rich only care about their interests and nothing more

Abeg who give you too much sense?
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by SSkillzzz(m): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
nnokwa042:
money knows religion how many time did u hear that a pakistani man married a girl in united arab emirate not minding that Pakistanis re muslim too and there millions Pakistanis living and working in dubai the fact still remains that arab dont see other muslims as good enogh to marry thier daughters they only need other muslims for jihad war
poverty mentality
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
First of its kind.
Well this guy just showed me that i can fufill my dream cheesy
I have always wish to marry an hausa/fulani babe who is a muslim and i wont even try to convert her, rather i will build a mini mosqu for her in our bed room wink wink
Suite yourself!. No one cares abt religion except, the jobless, lazy, poor & illiterates!.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by gidgiddy: 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
gawu1:
someone (probably his nairaland lieutenant or e-warrior) should inform Kanu, the Biafra president of kuje prison that his brothers are doing unthinkable. A Biafra in a matrimonial relationship with a girl from the zoo? What an incompatible relationship! I am sure, would not like the news and will order immediate dissolution of the marriage.
#astandforonenigeria# the likes of Kanu wish to put asunder.

You probably dont know this but Igala is one of the tribes that Kanu wants in Biafra. The girl is Igala while the guy is Igbo. As far as Kanu is concerned, two Biafrans just got married

2 Likes

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by ChappyChase: 12:15am On Oct 17, 2016
jabojafa:
go read 1King 3:3 and 1King 11:4-25 and learn what happened to King Solomon when he started building shrines/temples for his wives n babes.

Watin concern me with like mg Solomon?
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by ChappyChase: 12:18am On Oct 17, 2016
richybanky:

You will build a mini mosque for her in The Other Room grin grin
For what nah
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by ChappyChase: 12:19am On Oct 17, 2016
aPr:

[size=8pt][/size]YOU MEAN THE OTHER ROOM
I mean the bed room!!!
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by ChappyChase: 12:23am On Oct 17, 2016
Uncletony:

Suite yourself!. No one cares abt religion except, the jobless, lazy, poor & illiterates!.
Well, I didn't fall under the catigory you mentioned undecided undecided
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by gbishman: 8:19am On Oct 17, 2016
Politicians struggling for survival and continuity, using their children collateral. I pray this marriage last
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by jabojafa(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2016
ChappyChase:

Watin concern me with like mg Solomon?
i only said u shd learn so as nt to mk d same mistake as King Solomon did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim / Why Buhari Has Refused To Meet Saraki / "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.