Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) (37874 Views)

Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK / Captain Victor Ugochukwu Ulasi Killed By Boko Haram In Yobe State (photo) / How Ugochukwu Nwosu Was Murdered In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by adewad13(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
CuteTj:

As for you, what do you know too? Ko da ipe iwo na mo nkan nkan loju mi..

if I don't know about any other things, i understand my religion.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
I don't know where you people are coming out from o!

Ahmadu Adah Ali is an Igala man from Idah L.g.a.
To you guys, anyone who bears Muslim name automatically become Hausa, how ignorant.

moscobabs:

wonder shall never end o

So Hausa Muslim gave his daughter to IBO xtian to marry?

who says Nigeria cannot unite?

Biafra is dead and no religious can separate this Nation

congrats to the couple HML . I did same in Novber,2012
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by great83(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
martineverest:
i pity tribalistic nairalanders and directionless nigerian youths killing themselves for these politicians.

They rob your destiny in UNITY.they loot the country in UNITY,marry in UNITY,while the poverty-ridden ones,especially those on nairaland kill themselves for this 'wise' men preying on foolish nigerians.

Tribalism,religion and illiteracy are problem of the poor
how i wish people like you are many on nairaland
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
dirtymoney:
That's an Igbo getting married to a Hausa.. And possibly a Christian to a Muslim....
Religion and ethnicity doesn't exist in the lives of the rich.
Make money and watch your brain transform.
Ahmadu Ali is not Hausa, he is Igala from Kogi state

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by ummeey: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
moscobabs:

wonder shall never end o

When did 'Adah' become hausa name? Ahmodu Ali is igala from kogi state. And you find both Christians and Muslims in some igala homes. Even some igala Christians are bearing Muslim names. Her mother maybe Christian or she decided to choose her own path. Religious difference don't really matter in some parts of igala land.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Hamsaini: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
dirtymoney:
That's an Igbo getting married to a Hausa.. And possibly a Christian to a Muslim....
Religion and ethnicity doesn't exist in the lives of the rich.
Make money and watch your brain transform.
Mind you....Ahmodu Ali is an Igala man from Idah Kogi State.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by jabojafa(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
First of its kind.
Well this guy just showed me that i can fufill my dream cheesy
I have always wish to marry an hausa/fulani babe who is a muslim and i wont even try to convert her, rather i will build a mini mosqu for her in our bed room wink wink
go read 1King 3:3 and 1King 11:4-25 and learn what happened to King Solomon when he started building shrines/temples for his wives n babes.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by gawu1: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
someone (probably his nairaland lieutenant or e-warrior) should inform Kanu, the Biafra president of kuje prison that his brothers are doing unthinkable. A Biafra in a matrimonial relationship with a girl from the zoo? What an incompatible relationship! I am sure, would not like the news and will order immediate dissolution of the marriage.
#astandforonenigeria# the likes of Kanu wish to put asunder.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by zicky(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
While Nairalanders are busy with their daily spewing of vituperations and hating on other tribes. An Igbo man just gave out his daughter to a Hausa man.

Be wise. Live above tribal differences.
you are one of those that rush to comment without read, let me help you. An Igala man gave out his daughter Mariam to an Igbo man.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Oga, na Igala man give im daughter to Igbo man.

AxeurdaddyIX:
While Nairalanders are busy with their daily spewing of vituperations and hating on other tribes. An Igbo man just gave out his daughter to a Hausa man.

Be wise. Live above tribal differences.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Collenshy2020:
Wow BiG Congrats, i thought a muslim lady can't get married to a christian, someone should clarify me on this please.

You are correct, its forbidden; its possible the family is only Muslim by name and its members not true practising ones.

2 Likes

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Hamsaini: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
moscobabs:

wonder shall never end o

Igala Muslim rather
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
You are indirectly telling me that the Igalas can give their children an Igbo name, a Yoruba name, a hausa name not minding the meaning of such a name.

The Igalas give their children a traditional name, if its a Muslim family, and a Muslim name same apply to those from Christian homes.

greatjoey:

Ahmadu Adah Ali is not a Hausa man but and Igala man from Ida in Kogi state. Igala people bear any name not minding religion or ethnic affinity.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
ionsman:
He he he... Hausa and Igbo marriage. The rich and educated ones are marrying themselves while the hungry and jobless ones are here on Nairaland fighting themselves.

Una welldone.
Cc: All iPod Vagabonds. grin
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Hamsaini: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ahmodu Ali is an Igala man from Kogi State; stop misinforming people
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Caerleon: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Senator Ahmadu Ali is not Hausa. He is Igala from kogi state and he's a Christian married to an ibo woman.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by masseratti: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Allee90:

You can do that but it is totally Haram for a woman to marry a non Muslim as a husband. Religion comes before tribe. Wallahu aalam
and why is that? the male are allowed to marry from any religion but Not the female because of deen, why is that?
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Collenshy2020(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

You are correct, its forbidden; its possible the family is only Muslim by name and its members not true practising ones.
i thought as much.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by greatjoey: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
You are indirectly telling me that the Igalas can give their children an Igbo name, a Yoruba name, a hausa name not minding the meaning of such a name.

The Igalas give their children a traditional name, if its a Muslim family, and a Muslim name same apply to those from Christian homes.

Yea. I am Yusuf by name and i don't have any trace of Islam in my families. It is common to see Ab A *TOUCHING STORY!!!*

One day, during an evening class for adults, the psychology Teacher entered the class and told his students, “Let’s all play a game!” “What Game?” The Teacher asked one of the students to volunteer.

A lady, Aliza came forward.

The Teacher asked her to write 30 names of most important people in her life on blackboard. Aliza wrote names of her family members, relatives, friends, her colleagues and her neighbors.

The Teacher told her to erase 3 names that Aliza considered most unimportant. Aliza erased names of her colleagues.

The Teacher again told her to delete 5 more names.

Aliza erased her neighbor's
names. This went on until there were just four names left on the blackboard. These were names of her mother, father, husband and the only son...

The entire class became silent realizing that this wasn’t a game anymore for Aliza alone.

Now, The Teacher told her to delete two more name. It was a very difficult choice for Aliza. She unwillingly deleted her parents names.

“Please delete one more" said the Teacher. Aliza became very nervous and with trembling hands and tears in eyes she deleted her son’s name. Aliza cried painfully...The Teacher told Aliza to take her seat.

After a while Teacher asked "why your husband? The parents are the ones that nurtured you, and the son is the one you gave birth to ?
And you can always find another husband!!!"

Total silence in the class.
Everyone was curious to know her response. Aliza calmly and slowly said, “One day my parents will pass away before me. My son may also leave me when he grows old, for his studies or business or whatever reason. The only one who will truly share his entire life with me, is my Husband”.

All the students stood up and applauded her for sharing this truth of life.

This is true and a fact of life. God created marriage for all and its a relationship for life.

Always value your life partner, it's not only for husbands alone but wives as well. God has united these two souls as one and it's on you to nurture this relationship above all other
relationship you have with friends, loved ones and
family.

Before marriage, God first, your family second but when married, God first and your husband or wife second.

So as a Couple enjoy your marriage and make it healthy, truthful, peaceful, enjoying, religious,
romantic and enviable!!!

*HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO ALL COUPLES *
#Copied*Igala bear iyabo, Ogbu, Agada, Abdullahi
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Allee90: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
masseratti:
and why is that? the male are allowed to marry from any religion but Not the female because of deen, why is that?

As a husband there is every likely hood to convince your wife to convert to your religion than the other way round. This is the reason why Islam forbids women marrying non Muslim husbands
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by richybanky(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
First of its kind.
I have always wish to marry an hausa/fulani babe who is a muslim and i wont even try to convert her, rather [s]i will build a mini mosqu for her in our bed room[/s] wink wink
You will build a mini mosque for her in The Other Room grin grin
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by delishpot: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Collenshy2020:
Wow BiG Congrats, i thought a muslim lady can't get married to a christian, someone should clarify me on this please.

If he converts then he can.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by aPr: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
First of its kind.
I have always wish to marry an hausa/fulani babe who is a muslim and i wont even try to convert her, rather i will build a mini mosqu for her in
our bed room
wink wink
[size=8pt][/size]YOU MEAN THE OTHER ROOM
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
moscobabs:
wonder shall never end o
modified: sorry I just discovered Is an Igala man

Ahmadu Ali is an Igala man from Idah LGA of Kogi State
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by CSTR2: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
gawu1:
someone (probably his nairaland lieutenant or e-warrior) should inform Kanu, the Biafra president of kuje prison that his brothers are doing unthinkable. A Biafra in a matrimonial relationship with a girl from the zoo? What an incompatible relationship! I am sure, would not like the news and will order immediate dissolution of the marriage.
#astandforonenigeria# the likes of Kanu wish to put asunder.
Simpleton.
So every Nigerian on earth is married to a Nigerian? Are there no Nigerians married to foreigners?
There are probably more Igbo men married to Americans than there are married to northerners in Nigeria.
Only a failed state would be that desperate to use such a flimsy nonsense as basis for natiohood.
You have been marrying each other for 100 years, how has it helped Nigeria develop or reduce tribal conflicts?
On one hand you are asking for one naijeria, and at the same insulting a cherish history of some Nigerians. Is that how your one naijeria will come about?
olodo rabata.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Okeycima: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
grownaira:

Soya cake = N125/Kg GNC = N97/Kg
for how much?
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Junior66:

Ahmadu Ali is an Igala from Kogi. Abeg no join us with Hausa, we no close to them at all! Tnx

My thoughts exactly. Had to Google him, knew there was no way he could be hausa. And you're right, we are not close at all. I don't know why they assume everyone from the north is hausa, I'm not even sure he's a muslim. Good to see you guys defending your cultural identity.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
ionsman:
He he he... Hausa and Igbo marriage. The rich and educated ones are marrying themselves while the hungry and jobless ones are here on Nairaland fighting themselves.

Una welldone.
I am sure you are the one fighting your self.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by masseratti: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Allee90:

As a husband there is every likely hood to convince your wife to convert to your religion than the other way round. This is the reason why Islam forbids women marrying non Muslim husbands
so what if a Christian man does not care to change his wife to hos own beliefs, what if the Christian woman refused to be converted into Islam?
Its just double standard,
A Muslim girl was telling me its because she has to complete her deen, i asked what if your husband turned into a Christian or he didn't make heaven, will your deen be completed? What if he marries other wives are all of you going to complete the deen together in heaven?
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by ajakpe: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gud new Muslim wed christen wo go change NW
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by brojoshua: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
I hope looters are not cross-breeding less we have more crooked looters in the nearest future. Joke
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by chidozieikeji2: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
If I see such sharp muslim girl I will marry her hundred times muslim girls are well mannered compared to our so called christian girls of nowadays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police / Ministerial List: Why Tinubu Delayed Kano Lagos, 9 Other States / Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.