Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) (37877 Views)

Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK / Captain Victor Ugochukwu Ulasi Killed By Boko Haram In Yobe State (photo) / How Ugochukwu Nwosu Was Murdered In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by CuteTj(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
adewad13:

you are both ignorant. Alaimokan gbogbo
As for you, what do you know too? Ko da ipe iwo na mo nkan nkan loju mi..
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by ChappyChase: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Abagworo:

Onyema Ugochukwu is from Umuahia. Hausa-Igbo intermarriage has existed as a common practise in Umuahia for decades. Hausa refers more to Northern Muslim settlers than Hausa ethnic group proper in Umuahia area.
We got muslim in enugu too.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by golddust6000(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
First of its kind.
Well this guy just showed me that i can fufill my dream cheesy
I have always wish to marry an hausa/fulani babe who is a muslim and i wont even try to convert her, rather i will build a mini mosqu for her in our bed room wink wink
The other room
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by amsoslim(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
[s][/s]
ChappyChase:
First of its kind.
I have always wish to marry an hausa/fulani babe who is a muslim and i wont even try to convert her, rather i will build a mini mosqu for her in our bed room wink wink
[s]
ChappyChase:
First of its kind.
[/s]
ChappyChase:
First of its kind.
I have always wish to marry an hausa/fulani babe who is a muslim and i wont even try to convert her, rather i will build a mini mosqu for her in our bed other room wink wink
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by morscino: 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
nnokwa042:
money knows religion how many time did u hear that a pakistani man married a girl in united arab emirate not minding that Pakistanis re muslim too and there millions Pakistanis living and working in dubai the fact still remains that arab dont see other muslims as good enogh to marry thier daughters they only need other muslims for jihad war
So if they want to marry each other,they will ping u.Arabs wey Nigerians sef dey marry

Money Knows No Religion!!!...pls never forget this...

3 Likes

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by wiseoneking: 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
dirtymoney:
That's an Igbo getting married to a Hausa.. And possibly a Christian to a Muslim....
Religion and ethnicity doesn't exist in the lives of the rich.
Make money and watch your brain transform.
She is igala not hausa and she's most likely to be Christian instead of muslim.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Allee90: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Junior66:

Kogi Muslims. Wetin u wan hear again? We intermarry in my state.

You can do that but it is totally Haram for a woman to marry a non Muslim as a husband. Religion comes before tribe. Wallahu aalam

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
dirtymoney:
That's an Igbo getting married to a Hausa.. And possibly a Christian to a Muslim....
The wife of the former pdp chairman whom I suspect is the mother of the bride is igbo.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by shukudi(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Collenshy2020:
Wow BiG Congrats, i thought a muslim lady can't get married to a christian, someone should clarify me on this please.
her mum is an Ibo woman from imo state.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by kolomax(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
nnokwa042:
money knows religion how many time did u hear that a pakistani man married a girl in united arab emirate not minding that Pakistanis re muslim too and there millions Pakistanis living and working in dubai the fact still remains that arab dont see other muslims as good enogh to marry thier daughters they only need other muslims for jihad war
you are a pathetic liar a simple Google search will help your ignorant soul but hell no since all you need is like from your fellow religion bigot
http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/news/656266

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by watered(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
That has been the trend. That's how one popular Abuja politician warned me to stay away from his daughter.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by wellmax(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
sheubaba2013:
WASH YOUR TANK TODAY AND AVOID TYPHOID + OTHER WATER BURN DISEASES"
Water borne.
God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by ChappyChase: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
golddust6000:
The other room
Bro I resemble bubu for your eyes?
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
They're both of marriageable age...very mature couple, not the kids we see these days taking Pre wedding pictures and whinning about everything their spouse does thereafter especially on the net. Marriages like these hardly have problems. Congrats to them!
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by malton: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Usman212s:
How would a Muslim parents even allow their daughter to be married to to a man of a different faith ? very pathetic!

People like you are the problem of this world. What makes it pathetic?

Better change your sorry perspective of life.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by deliveryboy: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Amirullaha:

A Muslim lady can get married to a christian if she chooses him and is okey with the man...

Please don't say what you don't know/back up with the Quran or Hadith, a Muslim woman cannot marry a non Muslim

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ahmadu Ali is from Kogi state not a Hausa Fulani man. The kogi Muslims marry any religion but you can not try that with a Hausa Fulani, except you are ready to pay with your life as a girl.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Onogiede(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
This lady don over reap but while the illitrate ones they dash their teens unDer age out,.northern elits have a longer ways to develop
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Money know no religion!
Money answereth all things!!!
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by AxeurdaddyIX: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
While Nairalanders are busy with their daily spewing of vituperations and hating on other tribes. An Igbo man just gave out his daughter to a Hausa man.

Be wise. Live above tribal differences.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Customer80: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
ionsman:
He he he... Hausa and Igbo marriage. The rich and educated ones are marrying themselves while the hungry and jobless ones are here on Nairaland fighting themselves.

Una welldone.
they are not hausa, ahmadu Ali is from kogi, his wife nneamaka is Igbo from asaba

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by golddust6000(m): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
ChappyChase:

Bro I resemble bubu for your eyes?
Maybe
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is unheard of. Can a Muslim easily give out his daughter to a Christian to marry?
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
dirtymoney:
Ahmadu Ali is an Igala man.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ahmadu ali's wife is ibo from asaba.
Collenshy2020:
Wow BiG Congrats, i thought a muslim lady can't get married to a christian, someone should clarify me on this please.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
ionsman:
He he he... Hausa and Igbo marriage. The rich and educated ones are marrying themselves while the hungry and jobless ones are here on Nairaland fighting themselves.

Una welldone.
The bride is an Igala from Kogi state.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Collenshy2020(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
yinkslinks:
Ahmadu ali's wife is ibo from asaba.
wow Really!
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by greatjoey: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Collenshy2020:

Ahmadu Adah Ali is not a Hausa man. He is Igala by tribe from Ida in Kogi . Besides, Igala people do not consider religion or name as a man with no trace of Islam in either family families can beat Abubakar Mohammed, Bello, Yahuza or what have you.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Collenshy2020(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
greatjoey:

Ahmadu Adah Ali is not a Hausa man. He is Igala by tribe from Ida in Kogi . Besides, Igala people do not consider religion or name as a man with no trace of Islam in either family families can beat Abubakar Mohammed, Bello, Yahuza or what have you.
alright.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by greatjoey: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
dirtymoney:
Ahmadu Adah Ali is not a Hausa man but and Igala man from Ida in Kogi state. Igala people bear any name not minding religion or ethnic affinity.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by greatjoey: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
ionsman:

Una welldone.

My brother, Ahmadu Adah Ali is an Igala man from Your Ida in Kogi state but not a Hausa man. The Igala people bear name not minding religion or ethnic affinity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo / Questions Asked By Governor Ayodele Fayose: Who Has Answers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.