Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now (20969 Views)

Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by modath(f): 5:23am On Oct 16, 2016
jmichlins:
you don talk finish? So how about the president champion the cause of women and girls right. As a woman you disappoint every woman out there with this talk. You might support the president but he got it all wrong so we will condemn him here and now and celebrate it when he gets it right. Don't be a zombie but be a citizen cause in the end you will bear the pain as a citizen

I refuse to be feel insulted, you lack comprehension and in your bid to get likes from your acolytes you did the expected... if i may ask , in what way have you addressed gender imbalance in your little capacity?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Firefire(m): 5:24am On Oct 16, 2016
The pained niggas cum Zone-Bs might eventually commit suicide on top Buhary's matter.

APC matter don fall apart. irredeemable. grin

17 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 5:26am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:
I've been quite swarmed within the past few days but have had moments where I've managed to catch up with opinions and comments regarding the Aisha vs Bubu debacle and 90% have been plain comical.... The one wey wan make laugh tia my belle na the #IStandWithAisha monkeys.. cheesy grin

Same Aisha they've been maligning for being a "child bride", claiming she called Edo women prostitutes, jnsisting she's Haliburtons Aisha despite contrary evidence.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now Aisha is BAE ... it's a classic case of my enemy's enemy is my friend period....

Some got on the feminism soap box and are crying louder than the bereaved!!! Most of you can get down from that soap box and shut da fvck up!!!

We live in a country where.

There is and has never been a single democratically elected female governor, not for even half a day

Some tribes have cultures that do not allow widows manage their late husband's assets, are severely dehumanised after their spouses' passage, women aren't allowed to own properties & any woman who mistakenly leaves an abusive marriage is tagged,derided and looked down upon with scorn .

In some tribes men do impregnate numerous women and not care for any of the women or resultant offsprings and there is not one single system in place to address this...

Men batter their wives and the women are advised to stay because divorce is alien to our culture...

Where a woman's value & worth is tied to marriage, either good or bad, successful and unmarried women like Bimbo, Genevieve, Linda, Rita are told to "go and marry" all day everyday despite these women's insistence that their present unmarried state is fine by them..

Same country that a state's HOA claimed gender equality bill was thrown out without it being considered for one sitting for being "unafrican" .. The Nigerian senate same thing....

Which of these ills have been addressed?

imma stop here and ask most of you fake feminine agenda advocates to go suck some rotten lemon and down some acid on top!!! UNA HEADS NOR KORET....Mtcheeww. cool

10/10.

Have been seeing this handle being mentioned in many posts but this is the first time I have actually read ur comment. With people like this, we have hope in Nigeria. How can this country progress when we have people like all these MarieSucre, glossy, 2dugged etc. And annoyingly, they are more in number. These are the people drawing us back in this country because they seem to be reasoning with something entirely different from brains.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Firefire(m): 5:27am On Oct 16, 2016
jmichlins:
you don talk finish? So how about the president champion the cause of women and girls right. As a woman you disappoint every woman out there with this talk. You might support the president but he got it all wrong so we will condemn him here and now and celebrate it when he gets it right. Don't be a zombie but be a citizen cause in the end you will bear the pain as a citizen

I endorse your submission.

Anyone not happy can give us a break with the attached.

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by morbeta(m): 5:30am On Oct 16, 2016
Aisha the new voice of Tinubu and the relegated.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Otono123(m): 5:34am On Oct 16, 2016
Genius100:
Like they say.. It's better to keep your mouth shut than open it and prove you are a fool. Aisha is a fool. APC has a manifesto; the people Buhari appointed can read the manifesto. These people are being supervised by the people formulating the policies. What she should be concerned about is ensuring competent people are appointed, not people she knows. With the current recession, the smartest folks should be running things not silly incompetent politicians.

She's telling Buhari to practice nepotism. Thank God Buhari is not a weak fool like the ineffectual buffoon GEJ.
Pls shut up your mouth and face the topic. must you always call GEJ?? wetin concern GEJ for this matter

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by ivandragon: 5:34am On Oct 16, 2016
Aisha Buhari erred by casting aspersions on the administrative & management abilities of her husband in public (yes he is the president, but as a wife, family first).

since she could not defend his incompetence in managing Nigeria, she should have kept quiet or used other channels of reasoning with her husband or divorced her husband so as to be free from the moral burden of cutting her nose to spite her face.

however, as it is common knowledge that a cabal controls PMB, it is also obvious that a clique is using Aisha to achieve sinister objectives but couching them as 'national interest'.

I also believe that the clique have one or two embarrassing facts on Aisha, that criticising her husband in public was the lesser of two evils.

that being said, this is a wake up call for PMB. Nigeria is retrogressing at an alarming rate under him. he needs to right the boat ASAP & stop chasing imaginary foes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by luvmijeje(f): 5:36am On Oct 16, 2016
My respect for this woman has gone up. This interview has shown that she is an intelligent, brilliant and politically astute person.

I said it earlier that for her to come out to criticize her husband, it shows he doesn't listen.

Where is it done in the world of politics that those who fought for you to be President must be sideline. He's making the same mistake Jonathan did and he's too stubborn to realize it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Firefire(m): 5:38am On Oct 16, 2016
Pay back time for party of professional liars...

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 5:39am On Oct 16, 2016
luvmijeje:
My respect for this woman has gone up. This interview has shown that she is an intelligent, brilliant and politically astute person.

I said it earlier that for her to come out to criticize her husband, it shows he doesn't listen.

Where is it done in the world of politics that those who fought for you to be President must be sideline. He's making the same mistake Jonathan did and he's too stubborn to realize it.
This is one of the people I'm talking about. Okay, with reasoning like this, how can this country progress for God's sake?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Firefire(m): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2016
luvmijeje:

It's the ear problem, I suppose? grin

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by anungangampu: 5:40am On Oct 16, 2016
Genius100:
Like they say.. It's better to keep your mouth shut than open it and prove you are a fool. Aisha is a fool. APC has a manifesto; the people Buhari appointed can read the manifesto. These people are being supervised by the people formulating the policies. What she should be concerned about is ensuring competent people are appointed, not people she knows. With the current recession, the smartest folks should be running things not silly incompetent politicians.

She's telling Buhari to practice nepotism. Thank God Buhari is not a weak fool like the ineffectual buffoon GEJ.
Some of people do understand from their Legs up to their spinal cord.
In as much as is too much for her to speak out againt her husband. But I think what she said its exactly whats happening ... Your type will be first to blame Buhari for his economic woes and incompetent ministers but will be suprised to hear that most of the appointed where appointed from a cabal, against party wish and obviously lacking the know it all to tackle issues on ground..

Its time for Nigerians to ask for the truth and not masturbating around lies,obvious lies.. Almost every Apc leaders has spoken in one way or the other indirectly the difference is that this woman is speaking directly and she is revealing much publicly

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by jmichlins(m): 5:42am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

I refuse to be feel insulted, you have comprehension and in your bid to get likes from your acolytes you did the expected... if i may ask , in what way have you addressed gender imbalance in your little capacity?
why and since when speaking against the ills of this administration being in a bid to get likes. You guys are sounding pathetic now. Come up with better excuse cause I believe you can do better than this.

21 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Firefire(m): 5:43am On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

This is one of the people I'm talking about. Okay, with reasoning like this, how can this country progress for God's sake?

So, you think Nigeria can progress with lies and propaganda coming from this government?

"Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people." - Proverbs 14:34

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by anungangampu: 5:49am On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

10/10.

Have been seeing this handle being mentioned in many posts but this is the first time I have actually read ur comment. With people like this, we have hope in Nigeria. How can this country progress when we have people like all these MarieSucre, glossy, 2dugged etc. And annoyingly, they are more in number. These are the people drawing us back in this country because they seem to be reasoning with something entirely different from brains.
My brother you and the guy you quoted are the problem we have in this country not the other way..

When we stop attacking the messenger and attack the message that's when we start getting result....

I have seen the trend in this country. That's why we don't even know who to follow.. Character assassins are everywhere ready to tarnish reputations..... When people wants to speak for their pocket, they speak what you want to hear...
Tinubu was the first man to speak about this cabal in one of his earlier write up through his media aid, another of Buhari stunch followers said same, other outsider like FFK added to the tone, Even the wife of the president has spoken out and yet all we get is character assassins look into their history to condemn their speech....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 5:49am On Oct 16, 2016
Firefire:

So, you think Nigeria can progress with lies and propaganda coming from this government?

"Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people." - Proverbs 14:34
What is this one saying?
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by anungangampu: 5:51am On Oct 16, 2016
jmichlins:
why and since when speaking against the ills of this administration being in a bid to get likes. You guys are sounding pathetic now. Come up with better excuse cause I believe you can do better than this.
Don't mind them jare...Its clear to me that passing six is not passing sense...
If a person can't read and understand then think to reply the thinking faculty of the person is faulty.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Firefire(m): 5:53am On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

What is this one saying?

Is beyond you bro.,...

Just continue your Zombi-ism and ranting on NL.

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by luvmijeje(f): 5:54am On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

How did APC have stronghold over Lagos states for more than 16years?

I will tell you one reason. Tinubu understands the Importance of rewarding those that are loyal him and he has created an army out it.

How does he do it? For every 100 jobs, 60 will go to party loyalist. And for the 60 they all have dependents who will go to the polls to vote. And those 60 will still be bring in a lot of referrals.

That's the big picture the President is failing to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by anungangampu: 5:54am On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

You are talking as if the country is progressing.... My respect for this woman soared too.. Its time to pay attention when she speaks...

Mehn I wonder when Nigerians will start paying attention to truth and not lies..

Na curse be this.

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 16, 2016
This woman is angry because of what they're doing to tinubu

Buhari is a clown

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by HzRF(m): 6:08am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:
I've been quite swarmed within the past few days but have had moments where I've managed to catch up with opinions and comments regarding the Aisha vs Bubu debacle and 90% have been plain comical.... The one wey wan make laugh tia my belle na the #IStandWithAisha monkeys.. cheesy grin

Same Aisha they've been maligning for being a "child bride", claiming she called Edo women prostitutes, jnsisting she's Haliburtons Aisha despite contrary evidence.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now Aisha is BAE ... it's a classic case of my enemy's enemy is my friend period....

Thos
Some got on the feminism soap box and are crying louder than the bereaved!!! Most of you can get down from that soap box and shut da fvck up!!!

We live in a country where.

There is and has never been a single democratically elected female governor, not for even half a day

Some tribes have cultures that do not allow widows manage their late husband's assets, are severely dehumanised after their spouses' passage, women aren't allowed to own properties & any woman who mistakenly leaves an abusive marriage is tagged,derided and looked down upon with scorn .

In some tribes men do impregnate numerous women and not care for any of the women or resultant offsprings and there is not one single system in place to address this...

Men batter their wives and the women are advised to stay because divorce is alien to our culture...

Where a woman's value & worth is tied to marriage, either good or bad, successful and unmarried women like Bimbo, Genevieve, Linda, Rita are told to "go and marry" all day everyday despite these women's insistence that their present unmarried state is fine by them..

Same country that a state's HOA claimed gender equality bill was thrown out without it being considered for one sitting for being "unafrican" .. The Nigerian senate same thing....

Which of these ills have been addressed?

imma stop here and ask most of you fake feminine agenda advocates to go suck some rotten lemon and down some acid on top!!! UNA HEADS NOR KORET....Mtcheeww. cool

This guy is in alot of pains

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Sanchez01: 6:11am On Oct 16, 2016
Modath, I'm a bit disappointed with a couple of your posts on this thread, particularly equating the typical African man who considers himself a loose cannon and can take for himself several wives without questioning to a sitting President of Africa's most populous country. My disappointment not only stems from the fact that you tried justifying the vain, backward, animal like mentality of a typical African man who is unlearned and uneducated intellectually, but that you're a woman who would attack a fellow womam, just so you could exhibit your dogged and unwaivering position on Buhari's issue.

Perhaps you hailed him when he goofed in Germany by 'defining' the place of a woman, very typical of an African man, yeah?

Truth is, the wife is clearly bitter and mad at him, probably because she hasn't been able to influence the husband in bringing people she knows. Again, it could just be my theory. She might be coming out now as a result of some shadow rifts between BAT and PMB, who knows?

As a woman, I'm so certain you would not stay calm if, for example, hubby decides to flex and fan his typical African man mentality, take in another woman or impregnates her and tells you bluntly that he is a man and an African.

Bottom line is that Aisha has turned an alarmist today largely because the husband is a newbie in democratic politics. It would be safe, I believe, to ride on another theory that she is lashing out at those, supposedly some Northern Elites who are scared of BAT and are all out to trimming his influence and power. We cannot stand with a seeming evil just because we pledged our cause and loyalty to it, whatever happened to our conscience for Pete's sake?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 6:14am On Oct 16, 2016
Firefire:

Is beyond you bro.,...
Just continue your Zombi-ism and ranting on NL.
anungangampu:

You are talking as if the country is progressing.... My respect for this woman soared too.. Its time to pay attention when she speaks...

Mehn I wonder when Nigerians will start paying attention to truth and not lies..

Na curse be this.
See them, the real enemies. They want nepotism. Buhari should appoint based on party affiliation and these are the same people shouting witch hunting of non party members upandan. There are so many of them in Nigeria and until something is done about them, development will continue to elude us as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Firefire(m): 6:15am On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

See them, the real enemies. They want nepotism. Buhari should appoint based on party affiliation and these are the same people shouting witch hunting of non party members upandan. There are so many of them in Nigeria and until something is done about them, development will continue to elude us as a nation.

Sorry, Dende...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 6:22am On Oct 16, 2016
luvmijeje:

How did APC have stronghold over Lagos states for more than 16years?

I will tell you one reason. Tinubu understands the Importance of rewarding those that are loyal him and he has created an army out it.

How does he do it? For every 100 jobs, 60 will go to party loyalist. And for the 60 they all have dependents who will go to the polls to vote. And those 60 will still be bring in a lot of referrals.

That's the big picture the President is failing to see.

Exactly what I'm saying.

U want appointment to be based on who know who rather than CV, recommendations and past records. Then, how will the country progress? And if he does that, it is ur types that will still come online and be shouting upandan making some funny noise that he is not running an all-inclusive system.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 6:23am On Oct 16, 2016
Firefire:

Sorry, Dende...

Just imagine what this one has in his head. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Firefire(m): 6:26am On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

Just imagine what this one has in his head. grin grin grin

Different from your Zone-B-ism, right? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by anungangampu: 6:29am On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

Pls which part of the country do you come from. So that I can group you immediately

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 6:29am On Oct 16, 2016
Sanchez01:
Modath, I'm a bit disappointed with a couple of your posts on this thread, particularly equating the typical African man who considers himself a loose cannon and can take for himself several wives without questioning to a sitting President of Africa's most populous country. My disappointment not only stems from the fact that you tried justifying the vain, backward, animal like mentality of a typical African man who is unlearned and uneducated intellectually, but that you're a woman who would attack a fellow womam, just so you could exhibit your dogged and unwaivering position on Buhari's issue.

Perhaps you hailed him when he goofed in Germany by 'defining' the place of a woman, very typical of an African man, yeah?

Truth is, the wife is clearly bitter and mad at him, probably because she hasn't been able to influence the husband in bringing people she knows. Again, it could just be my theory. She might be coming out now as a result of some shadow rifts between BAT and PMB, who knows?

As a woman, I'm so certain you would not stay calm if, for example, hubby decides to flex and fan his typical African man mentality, take in another woman or impregnates her and tells you bluntly that he is a man and an African.

Bottom line is that Aisha has turned an alarmist today largely because the husband is a newbie in democratic politics. It would be safe, I believe, to ride on another theory that she is lashing out at those, supposedly some Northern Elites who are scared of BAT and are all out to trimming his influence and power. We cannot stand with a seeming evil just because we pledged our cause and loyalty to it, whatever happened to our conscience for Pete's sake?
Even though my oyibo level no allow me understand ur concluding paragraph, I still agree with u based on the little points I was able to pick from the rest.
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 6:32am On Oct 16, 2016
Firefire:

Different from your Zone-B-ism, right? grin
Yes, and pathetically too low for even a monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by luvmijeje(f): 6:33am On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

Exactly what I'm saying.

U want appointment to be based on who know who rather than CV, recommendations and past records. Then, how will the country progress? And if he does that, it is ur types that will still come online and be shouting upandan making some funny noise that he is not running an all-inclusive system.

You still don't get it. The party loyalists are not all uneducated people. Majority are graduate and qualified or have dependents who qualified for the position. While those that are not graduates are given positions that fits their qualifications.

Do you know majority of women that clean the street of Lagos are also members of APC? In a country where majority have apathy to voting, these are the people who has a lot to lose that go out to vote.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters / Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC / How To Resolve The Hijab Controversy By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.