Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now (20968 Views)

Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by anungangampu: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2016
What I have come to understand is that Nigeria government is cursed.. Sorry to say that but that's the truth. Buhari was the man everybody hoped to revive the country by allowing competent hands to run the country.
But the truth remains that, Saying you don't want to make decision based on who knows who is not an avenue for you to relegate your responsibilities to a few group who have no business with choosing people to make such decision for you.

Am not an Apc member but I believe there is a reason party are created in the first place. Loyalty to a party is not bad but loyalty to people as god fathers is the major problem.

Buhari might be self righteous but the people surrounding him are the worst set of people you would never allow in any government. His party did not select this people, Buhari that selected them can't even tame their excess and the citizens are getting the bad part of it.

Aisha Buhari spoke out of cheer and profound interest for her Husband future with Apc and re-election even though without Apc.
But the matter is that Nigerians will never see that. Instead they would prefer her to join the bandwagon in expense of 170 million Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

See painment. grin grin grin.
it's not painment, actually it's nauseating that you choose to troll nl and be mentioning people in threads just to get their attention, kabiru or whatever your name is get a life, I know nl can be a place to cure boredom or have some form of control over your life, but don't make it too obvious that your life is so unexciting that you choose to troll people on nl to get some form of emotional release, its just sickening, smh

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by buffalowings: 7:19am On Oct 16, 2016
This one come put epistle for here
Park well jo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by modath(f): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

Just imagine what this one has in his head. grin grin grin

Just waka pass the "agbalagba langbalangba" , you know when some people pot of soup don trowey and break join, na so dem dey do....

Take him serious at your own peril.... He has a sob story for all occassions.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by EHMIR(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2016
Aisha buhari is no politician,i wonder what she knows bout politics,..she should just go back to her salon and spar...and as for u bubu,call ur bae to d ''othr room'' and settle this,cos its obvious she has taken it personaly
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Pidggin(f): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

Find me husband abeg.. but not of your mental state cheesy grin

Cc ... helovesme , beremx , kimoni, zaynie, popri, ishilove, nefertitiram. .. make una see women empowerment advocate !! grin grin

Cc mynd44, dominique ... women advoactes dem... smiley

Madam, stop this. You should be in the kitchen or the other room like your master has declared. Oya go now, Buhari doesn't need you to defend him online or do you want to replace Aisha in the living room? Oya comot make men talk

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Garshyzee(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2016
All i could say is that this kind of saga might b the one that will finally make this government to collapse.... Bubu in trouble shocked

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by zaynie(f): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

Cc ... helo.vesme , bere.mx , kimo.ni, zay.nie, p.opri, ish.ilove, nefe.rtitiram. .. make una see women empowerment advocate !! grin grin

Cc mynd.44, domin.ique ... women advoactes dem... smiley

Aunty Mo' please goan marry
Your mates have given birth to up to 3 kids....
Their first kids are all grown....
You are here on NL..... doing what...
tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Babacele: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

Aisha is being used. No point arguing against that.
Talking of existence of a cabal, there is nowhere in the world cabals don't exist. They're called the kitchen cabinet widely including in western democracies.

If Aisha was allowed the undue influence she craves, will she not have been part of the cabal? Will she be spewing the trash she's currently spewing?
maybe if she has been part of the cabal she would have kept quite quiet. Yes ,maybe. But she ain't quiet especially when it is obvious PMB said from d beginning that she won't participate in governance. so ask yourself what is wrong? Yea there are cliques all over the world but when a Clique is working against your acclaimed philosophies , a true friend won't stop at nothing to save you especially when it is obvious you are abnormally too comfortable with such cabals. Could it be she is seeing more than we are seeing and maybe the president isn't seeing well and don't wanna listen ? as if under some spell or something that only outcry can remove? Know this: if managed well, this public outburst will do the president more good than harm at the long run. Unless you can tell me a different n new perspective to this story .

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by buffalowings: 7:50am On Oct 16, 2016
Aisha has hidden agenda

That's plain and clear.

What we wailers are happy about is that our suspicion that we have an incompetent dullard from daura at the helm of affairs have been vindicated.

When people talk about women's right, there are millions of Nigeria males who hold women in high esteem, it is just that they aren't still enough.

What's iit with leading by example if an emir marries an underage girl. And we all know that the gender equality bill was quashed by a certain section of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Mujaheeeden: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

Just waka pass the "agbalagba langbalangba" , you know when some people pot of soup don trowey and break join, na so dem dey do....

Take him serious at your own peril.... He has a sob story for all occassions.

So all these was because of your rift with Firefire? Let's settle these for once

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Mujaheeeden: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2016
Pidggin:

Madam, stop this. You should be in the kitchen or the other room like your master has declared. Oya go now, Buhari doesn't need you to defend him online or do you want to replace Aisha in the living room? Oya comot make men talk
stay away from her mention plz. Her bf is prowling with the ban button.

Trust me. I do allow her to enjoy herself here but i can see painment when she types

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by nextprince: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2016
2dugged:
everyone can not be as gullible as modath or whatever her name is,but the fact is as a citizen of the federal Republic of Nigeria, these are are sensational headlines to distract us from our ailing economy which obviously the president and his economic team have no clue on how to fix,they say when you look long into an abbys, the abbys looks back to you, if she is comfortable being a man's property and her duties restricted to the kitchen, the other room then that's her bottle of zobo not mine, this cabal issue has been there, it didn't just start today, we are only watching as things play out, afterall they are all apc and even members of the same family, so who am I to take sides?,these headlines seems to be the new opium of gullible Nigerians while hunger ravages the country, make una kwontinu, miss placed priorities. you are here killing yourselves,while their bank accounts are swelling every day,smh, polithiefians have never been loyal to the masses, and I don't spend my day jerking off on their matter, but it seems the reverse is the case with with you, for you to come to another thread to mention me
Chai! Baba God, as u know say u wan put this one 4 naija, u for dash am small brain na. Even if na cockroach own. Choi!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by modath(f): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2016
Pidggin:

See una lives outside.. cheesy cheesy grin ...una say una dey support women true true but make dem still comot for men to talk... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by bayelsaowei(m): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2016
Imbecilic country....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by nextprince: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
So all these was because of your rift with Firefire? Let's settle these for once
Sharrap, when u go get sense?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Firefire(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

Awa o ri ti enikan ro, a o de ba eni kan se ota.. Bi nu ba bi gi, o le ko si 'omi, bi nu ba un bi 'omi, o le gbe igi lo... tongue

APC is a useless party. EOD cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2016
onatisi:
This interview will only make buhari withdraw more from anyone in the party that he feels is against him. Definitely ,some people must have gotten to Aisha and lodge complains ,most likely her movements will be seriously curtailed and monitored as from now on.
The truth is no matter how truthful Aisha statements are ,she should never have said all those things on a foreign media like bbc.
It is obvious that some ppl who buhari has distanced himself from had gotten to Aisha ,now the real political fireworks inside apc will start.
there's more where that interview came from...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2016
nextprince:

Chai! Baba God, as u know say u wan put this one 4 naija, u for dash am small brain na. Even if na cockroach own. Choi!
you obviously have mild case of psychosis, so I will let it pass, I understand your condition

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Mujaheeeden: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2016
Firefire:

Awa o ri ti enikan ro, a o de ba eni kan se ota.. Bi nu ba bi gi, o le ko si 'omi, bi nu ba un bi 'omi, o le gbe igi lo... tongue

APC is a useless party. EOD cheesy
Egbon ayam not understanding your ijebu yoruba. Edakun. Breaking it down grin grin

Do you know you can have some cool time with modath in TheOtherRoom and you guys can trash out this bad blood and move forward.

If she can keep a post of 2014 till now then the feud is bigger than we can handle

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Pidggin(f): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

See una lives outside.. cheesy cheesy grin ...una say una dey support women true true but make dem still comot for men to talk... cheesy cheesy

Na Buhari reasoning bi dat na

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by modath(f): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

You joke, rift with firefire on top wetin? smiley
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2016
buffalowings:
Aisha has hidden agenda

That's plain and clear.

What we wailers are happy about is that our suspicion that we have an incompetent dullard from daura at the helm of affairs have been vindicated.

When people talk about women's right, there are millions of Nigeria males who hold women in high esteem, it is just that they aren't still enough.

What's iit with leading by example if an emir marries an underage girl. And we all know that the gender equality bill was quashed by a certain section of the country.

if you are privy to the national blueprint of the APC you won't say that again. Buhari jettisoned it just because of someone like Tinubu. look at tinubu's antecedents he always has a joker on all whom he supports... unless he won't be part of the mission

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by modath(f): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Egbon ayam not understanding your ijebu yoruba. Edakun. Breaking it down grin grin

Do you know you can have some cool time with modath in TheOtherRoom and you guys can trash out this bad blood and move forward.

If she can keep a post of 2014 till now then the feud is bigger than we can handle

Nor be me keep am, my attention was called to "see" when I began to question his very deep seated belly ache for Tinubu...

Seems it was a mere case of love lost, soup trowey. smiley

Are you the same as multi moniker blood,bloody,killer, etc? You troll alike...I would be surprised though cos you seem very sane while he is a major nutjob!!
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Mujaheeeden: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

You joke, rift with firefire on top wetin? smiley
Trust me i know.

Settle with him please because he is the man and as a woman TheKitchen or The OtherRoom is your place grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Ishilove: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

Cc ... helovesme , beremx , kimoni, zaynie, popri, ishilove, nefertitiram. .. make una see women empowerment advocate !! grin grin

Cc mynd44, dominique ... women advoactes dem... smiley
Hehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Fenzyflames: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

It's obvious you are one of the Chronically embittered and disgruntled elements so please help yourself & take the easy way out.. cool

lol i love see'in zombies like you struggling hard to defend their warp ideology.. Logic of Obertan... The zombies are divided, some with Aisha, some wit' PMB .. No more istandwithSheriff

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister / Gunmen Kill Suleiman Quadri, Amotekun Operative In Oyo / Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.