Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,847 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now (20962 Views)

Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by devilson(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Firefire:
The pained niggas cum Zone-Bs might eventually commit suicide on top Buhary's matter.

APC matter don fall apart. irredeemable. grin
u dy mind them I don't know why some folks self like giving people attention,like the baby mama/ cum-bag up there yanning rubbish from her stinking mouth since,I wonder if she reason with her smelly pusxy

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2016
nextprince:

Choi, Baba God why na dis kind thing u just pack give us for naija na? Abeg carry some of dem go throway inside sambisa forest. But why Shekau no dey come kpacke dis type so dat our con3 go get space develop small na? Why why why why why why na?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by moshood521: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2016
Hmmmm......her words are great thou....
I hope its not 4 personal interest...
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2016

Meanwhile clean 32 inch LG led T.V for sale, 40k,contact me if interested, am in Lagos .
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2016
2dugged:
what intelligent thing has she said that is there to debunk, all I see are some shameless unrepentant citizens who instead of urging the government on providing better living conditions for the citizens of this country choose to fight and curse over distractions that does help the common man on the streets, I will debunk when it has to do with matters that affect the common man on the streets, for now this is a frivolous matter between the apc cabals and the wife of the president, na them them,and I also hope you know that the president has made a u turn in his earlier statement to say that "aisha's duty is to take care of me",anyway I just hope with all this you are actually being paid, if not it will be such a shame that after all this,you still go to the market to buy rice for #23,000 just like the rest of us

Hahahahahahahahaha. Her analysis is far beyond u, I understand.
Calling the president derogatory names and insulting the northerners will bring the price of rice down I guess. Hmmm.
For payment, I'm being paid per word and fyi, I don't know how much a bag of rice is sold. Go and learn good trade and gerarahia.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2016
MrKrap:
see dis one were u not d pipul in a bit to justify buari's nepotism of apointing northerners, dat even if buari appoint d entire members of his family, u will support him must of those buari appointed into his cabinet ar his close northern allies.
What's this one saying? This is one of the enemies of this country I'm talking about. So u know what is happening in Aso Rock more than Aisha Buhari? Abeg face front.
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

Hahahahahahahahaha. Her analysis is far beyond u, I understand.
Calling the president derogatory names and insulting the northerners will bring the price of rice down I guess. Hmmm.
For payment, I'm being paid per word and fyi, I don't know how much a bag of rice is sold. Go and learn good trade and gerarahia.
hehehehe, I wasn't here kabiru, do you have such a short memory?, you mentioned me on this thread remember?, you wanted my attention here, I am shocked that you now want me to gerarahia, by the way,go an check the meaning of the word degratory, then go through my post on this thread, and if you are logical enough pick out the word you think describes the president in a derogratory manner and come back to mention me with it,if not just bow your head in shame, like someone pointed out I am way beyond your league, your uncouth and uncivilized character is clear for all to see,you and your likes on this thread have shown the mental state of the crop of people that are foolishly suffering and smiling even when it's glaring for all to see,but I must say it's not easy to live a delusional life, like I said we are watching as things play out

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by AZeD1(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

I understand ur point to the last letter.

But my argument is that we seem to place so much emphasis on political appointment as a compensation for participating in politics which is wrong.
It shouldn't be because u played an active role in my election, I should compensate u with appointment, no! Ur purpose of participation should be ur zeal to ensure good governance. U don't need to participate in politics b4 u are given an appointment if u have the qualification. Although, our system is so wacked that this is the common mentality among we Nigerians.
This post up here is why it took Buhari 6 months to appoint ministers. A good politician/leader would be his team right from the campaign stage so as to hit the ground running.

Ever wonder why the government gives conflicting statements?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2016
AZeD1:

This post up here is why it took Buhari 6 months to appoint ministers. A good politician/leader would be his team right from the campaign stage so as to hit the ground running.

Ever wonder why the government gives conflicting statements?
What's this one saying? This is one of the enemies of this country I'm talking about. They are more in number.
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by AZeD1(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

What's this one saying? This is one of the enemies of this country I'm talking about. They are more in number.

No, you are the enemy of Nigeria.
Nigerian leaders should be announcing their cabinets before they are sworn in, not 6 months or even a week after.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2016
Any sensible person on this thread can see the state of mind kabrud has,but I have chosen to ignore, because I have given up,because I choose to be above, and a man who thinks every woman is an olosho just because he cannot argue with her on an equal field is not only petty but misogynistic and chauvinistic,I am not surprised, even his good president thinks his wife belongs to his kitchen and other rooms,so what should I expect for his delusional followers?,same mentality, i always say this, boys on this forum who think the only way to win an argument is to use demean words, would call their mothers olosho too is she was a nairalander, my good people on this thread I have tried so hard to be civil with the uncouth fool from the north, but it seems his case is just irredeemable, so I leave him to his fate

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2016
2dugged:
Any sensible person on this thread can see the state of mind kabrud is,but I have chosen to ignore, because I have given up, but because I choose to be above, and a man who think every woman is an olosho just because he cannot argue with her on an equal field is not only petty but misogynist and chauvinistic,I am not surprised, even his good president thinks his wife belongs to his kitchen and other rooms,so what should I expect for his delusional followers?,same mentality, i always say this, guys on this forum who think the only way to win an argument is to use demean words, would call their mothers olosho too is she was a nairalander, my good people on this thread I have been tried so hard to be civil with the uncouth fool form the north, but it seems his case is just irredeemable, so I leave him to his fate

Why are u running away? Come and defend ur case. Just imagine who is trying to correct fools. Even good English has become a Rocket Science for her. Just check out ur fellow female shaking a high traffic thread to its very foundation and u are here typing this pain-laden things. Gerarahia grin grin grin Go and learn good trade or better still, get a tutor in English language.
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2016
AZeD1:

No, you are the enemy of Nigeria.
Nigerian leaders should be announcing their cabinets before they are sworn in, not 6 months or even a week after.
U see what I'm talking about. Just imagine what this one is saying. Baba God, we dey ur hand.
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by arewafederation: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

Olodo, that word is spelt "derogatory".

U see the consequences of poor education and the more reason u can't stand ur fellow female in intelligent analysis but want to be seen like a human being.

If my memory qualifies to be described as short, then as someone said on this thread, u don't have any, even the shortest of memories.

U have forgotten so soon ur comment on the other thread (on a related topic) where u described the president as a pedophile.

U are now coming here to form interest only on matters that affect the common man. Is calling the president a pedophiles an issue for the common man? Is that a complement?

U are certainly not in my league, u belong to the international league like Italy and all those countries booming in s3x trade.

U are here forming Edo, u better ask ur bed ridden mum who ur father is and where he comes from.

As I have already advised, go and get something doing cos it is still not late.

The economy may be in a bad state but whoever has something doing, the effect wouldn't be much on him but it is truly a very hard time for oloshos and their allies. grin grin grin

2dugged:
Any sensible person on this thread can see the state of mind kabrud is,but I have chosen to ignore, because I have given up, but because I choose to be above, and a man who think every woman is an olosho just because he cannot argue with her on an equal field is not only petty but misogynist and chauvinistic,I am not surprised, even his good president thinks his wife belongs to his kitchen and other rooms,so what should I expect for his delusional followers?,same mentality, i always say this, guys on this forum who think the only way to win an argument is to use demean words, would call their mothers olosho too is she was a nairalander, my good people on this thread I have been tried so hard to be civil with the uncouth fool form the north, but it seems his case is just irredeemable, so I leave him to his fate

You two will make a very good couple... cheesy
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2016
arewafederation:

God forbid. I reject that. If I will marry an olosho, it is better I don't know what she was. As if being an olosho is not enough, an illiterate at that, chai!
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by MXrep: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:
I've been quite swarmed within the past few days but have had moments where I've managed to catch up with opinions and comments regarding the Aisha vs Bubu debacle and 90% have been plain comical.... The one wey wan make laugh tia my belle na the #IStandWithAisha monkeys.. cheesy grin

Same Aisha they've been maligning for being a "child bride", claiming she called Edo women prostitutes, jnsisting she's Haliburtons Aisha despite contrary evidence.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now Aisha is BAE ... it's a classic case of my enemy's enemy is my friend period....

Some got on the feminism soap box and are crying louder than the bereaved!!! Most of you can get down from that soap box and shut da fvck up!!!

We live in a country where.

There is and has never been a single democratically elected female governor, not for even half a day

Some tribes have cultures that do not allow widows manage their late husband's assets, are severely dehumanised after their spouses' passage, women aren't allowed to own properties & any woman who mistakenly leaves an abusive marriage is tagged,derided and looked down upon with scorn .

In some tribes men do impregnate numerous women and not care for any of the women or resultant offsprings and there is not one single system in place to address this...

Men batter their wives and the women are advised to stay because divorce is alien to our culture...

Where a woman's value & worth is tied to marriage, either good or bad, successful and unmarried women like Bimbo, Genevieve, Linda, Rita are told to "go and marry" all day everyday despite these women's insistence that their present unmarried state is fine by them..

Same country that a state's HOA claimed gender equality bill was thrown out without it being considered for one sitting for being "unafrican" .. The Nigerian senate same thing....

Which of these ills have been addressed?

imma stop here and ask most of you fake feminine agenda advocates to go suck some rotten lemon and down some acid on top!!! UNA HEADS NOR KORET....Mtcheeww. cool

bla bla bla. incoherent like omenka

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by tuniski: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2016
Babacele:
what exactly are you saying sir? Whatever it is , Buhari's is far better than that disaster called GEJ's administration . At least there are so many rays of hope from Buhari and Time.
Govt is continuum and the present must bbe better than the past. Constantly taking swipe at GEJ is only a confirmation that the present is not better than the past!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2016
luvmijeje:

How did APC have stronghold over Lagos states for more than 16years?

I will tell you one reason. Tinubu understands the Importance of rewarding those that are loyal him and he has created an army out it.

How does he do it? For every 100 jobs, 60 will go to party loyalist. And for the 60 they all have dependents who will go to the polls to vote. And those 60 will still be bring in a lot of referrals.

That's the big picture the President is failing to see.
And where in the world of politics have you seen spouses openly lashing their partners?

Same Tinubu has been accused of imposition and betrayer by some of his erstwhile political allies and adversaries. Did you see Remi blast him?

Who was Fashola prior to 2007 and what was his contribution to NADECO, AD and AC? Can you compare him with Sen Tokunbo Afikuyomi, Mr Jimi Agbaje, Ganiyu Olarenwaju Solomon or even Buknor Akerele? But wasn't Fashola preferred in 2007 that made these people aggrieved? Did Remi Lash at him?

Aisha is a BAD WIFE that I will NEVER pray for, Buhari though shouldn't have responded to her publicly- That was Wrong of him.

What I now notice is that Buhari knows Aisha as Power hustler and Aisha sees Buhari as a stubborn and uncompromising man.

She kept saying "We", who are the "we"? Did Nigerians elect her? If Aisha wants power she should go contest election.

No mother will publicly bring the image of her son to disrepute.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by passionate88: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2016

Whose fault is this?

It’s the fault of 15.429 million people, because they are the ones that brought in the government. It’s their fault!

omenka passingshot arresa ngeneukwenu beremx mynd44, etc. I blame una o angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
arewafederation:

God forbid!,a person suffering from mild case of psychosis is capable of degenerating into full blown psychological disorder,he can't even be an acquitance

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

Why are u running away? Come and defend ur case. Just imagine who is trying to correct fools. Even good English has become a Rocket Science for her. Just check out ur fellow female shaking a high traffic thread to its very foundation and u are here typing this pain-laden things. Gerarahia grin grin grin Go and learn good trade or better still, get a tutor in English language.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by luvmijeje(f): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

And where in the world of politics have you seen spouses openly lashing their partners?

Same Tinubu has been accused of imposition and betrayer by some of his erstwhile political allies and adversaries. Did you see Remi blast him?

Who was Fashola prior to 2007 and what was his contribution to NADECO, AD and AC? Can you compare him with Sen Tokunbo Afikuyomi, Mr Jimi Agbaje, Ganiyu Olarenwaju Solomon or even Buknor Akerele? But wasn't Fashola preferred in 2007 that made these people aggrieved? Did Remi Lash at him?

Aisha is a BAD WIFE that I will NEVER pray for, Buhari though shouldn't have responded to her publicly- That was Wrong of him.

What I now notice is that Buhari knows Aisha as Power hustler and Aisha sees Buhari as a stubborn and uncompromising man.

She kept saying "We", who are the "we"? Did Nigerians elect her? If Aisha wants power she should go contest election.

No mother will publicly bring the image of her son to disrepute.

Publicly advising your husband is not my definition of lashing out. Coming out to indirectly tell party members who are are left of the government that hayy I've done my part but he's just not listening is not lashing out.

Fashola didn't come from from nowhere to become a governor. He was Tinubu's chief of staff. Which means he was in charge of Tinubu's cabinet before he was backed by him to become a Governor.

She's entitle as a private citizen as you're to use the word 'we'.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=2dugged post=50245137][/quote]
Typical of them, just imagine what she has just posted. Go and get a good trade cos this is not life. This has always been my advice. grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by AZeD1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

U see what I'm talking about. Just imagine what this one is saying. Baba God, we dey ur hand.
Buhari was elected in February but didn't announce his cabinet till November, compare that with Obama who announced some of his members before he was sworn in, Trudeau the Canadian prime minister announced his cabinet under 24, same with Theresa May.

Any leader who has a plan would have the majority of his cabinet before they are sworn in.

Just so you know, the requirement to be a minister is the same as that of a Senator which means you have to belong to a political party.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
luvmijeje:

Publicly advising your husband is not my definition of lashing out. Coming out to indirectly tell party members who are are left of the government that hayy I've done my part but he's just not listening is not lashing out.

Fashola didn't come from from nowhere to become a governor. He was Tinubu's chief of staff. Which means he was in charge of Tinubu's cabinet before he was backed by him to become a Governor.

She's entitle as a private citizen as you're to use the word 'we'.
No mother will come to the open to lash her son, arming his political adversaries against her son. I mean no sane mother, Aisha has proven herself to be unfit to be considered a mother to Buhari.

No sane wife comes to the open to criticise hubby, Hilary stood by Clinton even when he had perjury and adultery case that threatened his Presidency in 1998. Aisha is unfit to be considered a wife.

As a citizen, she has right to opinion BUT NOT RIGHT to tell the President wat to do or WHO to appoint. That is the EXCLUSIVE prerogative of the President and his Vice.

Buhari should be very careful with the power hustler called Aisha that has brought shame to his family and washing his dirty linen outside.

Lest I forget, he should stop discussing his family publicly.

On Fashola, if it is by who hustled for Tinubu, Fash won't even be mentioned.
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
kabrud:

Typical of them, just imagine what she has just posted. Go and get a good trade cos this is not life. This has always been my advice. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by luvmijeje(f): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
No mother will come to the open to lash her son, arming his political adversaries against her son. I mean no sane mother, Aisha has proven herself to be unfit to be considered a mother to Buhari.

No sane wife comes to the open to criticise hubby, Hilary stood by Clinton even when he had perjury and adultery case that threatened his Presidency in 1998. Aisha is unfit to be considered a wife.

As a citizen, she has right to opinion BUT NOT RIGHT to tell the President wat to do or WHO to appoint. That is the EXCLUSIVE prerogative of the President and his Vice.

Buhari should be very careful with the power hustler called Aisha that has brought shame to his family and washing his dirty linen outside.

Hillary stood by him because she is ambitious and not not because she believed so much in the sanctity of marriage. She has much to gain by staying with him than leaving him and due to that she's one step closer to the office of the President.

Aisha's speaking up now will have its advantages when the electioneering period comes around that's if the President is wise.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
AZeD1:

Buhari was elected in February but didn't announce his cabinet till November, compare that with Obama who announced some of his members before he was sworn in, Trudeau the Canadian prime minister announced his cabinet under 24, same with Theresa May.

Any leader who has a plan would have the majority of his cabinet before they are sworn in.

Just so you know, the requirement to be a minister is the same as that of a Senator which means you have to belong to a political party.

Just imagine. And this might be one of the youths claiming to be of sharp memories.

Chai, Baba God, pls come to our rescue, we have had enough. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by AZeD1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Based on Buhari's comment, you'd know he has the "I know it all attitude" so I guess he deserves it.
Call it whatever you want, but it's not a coincidence that he won the election when he partnered with people( including Aisha)
So if she's lashing out then it means he's deviating from the agreed plan.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=2dugged post=50245596][/quote]
Choi, this one is already looking frustrated. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
luvmijeje:

Hillary stood by him because she is ambitious and not not because she believed so much in the sanctity of marriage. She has much to gain by staying with him than leaving him and due to that she's one step closer to the office of the President.

Aisha's speaking up now will have its advantages when the electioneering period comes around that's if the President is wise.
Who is not ambitious in life? Hilary love Bill, she is an ideal wife.

Aisha is POWER HUNGRY, she's pained and frustrated that her husband, who knows her as power hungry has refused to be manipulated by her. she is pained that Daura led crew defeated her in Aso Rock Power play.

As a man, I will never tolerate or endure a woman like Aisha. If my wife can't lash me privately when I err then she is unfit to call herself my wife. Going public to disgrace me and my family only legitimise my decision to keep her at length.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ondo Election: We Will Replace Jimoh Ibrahim’s Name With Eyitayo Jegede – INEC / FG Uncovers 123 Companies, 96 Boko Haram, ISWAP Financiers / Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.