Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now (20966 Views)

Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Babacele: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
DamiBukola:

I expected you to be above party sentiment but as usual, you traded same line. The last time I checked , Aisha is not a member of APC as was buttressed by her Husband so what the f**k are you talking about?
can you or anybody swear by your lives that Mrs Aisha Buhari is not a card carrying member of APC? im not sure PMB can say that....That she shouldn't hold public posts nor interfere in active politics means she can't save her husband or a bad situation from going worse especially when it seems he isn't feeling the pulse from the street? of course I'm sentimental and have interest too and have never hidden my distrust for the cabal. If everything is smooth do you think we would have cared? But they ain't , so what are you fuming about?
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by arewafederation: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
2dugged:
God forbid!,a person suffering from mild case of psychosis is capable of degenerating into full blown psychological disorder,he can't even be an acquitance

kabrud:

God forbid. I reject that. If I will marry an olosho, it is better I don't know what she was. As if being an olosho is not enough, an illiterate at that, chai!

See them.... Two love birds... cheesy
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by bharkarh(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
anungangampu:

Shut Jare.. You are fooling ur self here.... If your party can't help you to get competent hands to run the country then who will. The cabal of mafians ?.

The issue is that our economy is dwindling into a wide state due to incompetent hands and yet you never question the performance of the appointed ministers.

One thing I understand this woman is saying is that Apc is not responsible for what we are passing through today instead Kayari and his cohort are the one advising the president on what to do.

This same cabal has not allowed the party to bring in incompetent hands instead most of the recommendation are coming from this cabal and there are the one controlling the affairs of 170 million Nigerians whose lives are controlled from whatever comes out from this cabal.

Don't you get it. This woman target is not her husband but the cabal that are too strong for her and Apc leaders to break through. She has to come out to say this so that Nigerians won't say It was Apc that mismanaged this country cos its obvious if the president did not step up there is no way he is going back there in 2019 and as a woman who would not allow what happened to Jonathan to happen to her husband she started speaking out early enogh.

Have been planning to open a tread for this but it seems most of you are too sentimental and emotional to think outside the box.

With what is going on in this country, Adeosun and Emefiele has no business running our economy but as usual there were kept there cos they are most humble to this cabal.

Think Bros think... See the light and release your self from darkness of previous lies.
I really do see sense in this.
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
arewafederation:

See them.... Two love birds... cheesy
hehehehe, I see what you did there, but jokes apart, reading through this thread you should know that such a person will be difficult to live with,even if I am your enemy,you should atleast have a bit of conscience in you instead attempting to pair me with someone who's mental state is questionable on a faceless forum, you can imagine how his behavior will be, this is not his real face yet o he is already acting like someone who has soldier ant on his scrotum, just imagine how his real face will be,hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by armadeo(m): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Do you know that

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by bharkarh(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Wetin you de talk? Which one be strong and great woman?

If Aisha wants to be a strong woman or great woman she should pick up nomination form for Presidency or Adamawa state Governor in 2019 and prove her worth. You can't be a "great" woman through manipulation of your husband. It doesn't work anywhere.

Buhari ran for office THREE times, he won the Fourth along with Osinbajo as running mate, NOT AISHA. Aisha has no mandate, and NO single legitimacy to control government. She should emulate Hilary by running for office, that's how it is.

BTW My own definition of Great and Strong woman is the one that the Bible defined in Prov 31:10-31, like Mrs Osinbajo, Michelle Obama, Hilary Clinton, My mother grin and other noble women irrespective of status.

na me like your post grin
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by chernest2002: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fire have entered the camp of enemies of Nigeria, from tinubu /oyegun to buhari /Aisha, oh God let it continues till they are all burnt to ashes. Hunger is dealing with Nigerians and the fool's are busy fighting for positions.
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
bharkarh:
na me like your post grin
Kwarret
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, I see what you did there, but jokes apart, reading through this thread you should know that such a person will be difficult to live with,even if I am your enemy,you should atleast have a bit of conscience in you instead attempting to pair me with someone who's mental state is questionable on a faceless forum, you can imagine how his behavior will be, this is not his real face yet o he is already acting like someone who has soldier ant on his scrotum, just imagine how his real face will be,hehehehehehe
Why not look my direction grin
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Smooyis(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wow. I just love this woman's boldness to speak her mind and through that deliver her husband from the forces that entangled him. shocked
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by arewafederation: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
2dugged:

Lolzzz @ soldier ant in his scrotum...

Having different views doesn't make you enemies.

You need not to take online rants seriously. Behind that moniker could be a handsome, gorgeous, smart, young man you have always dreamed of. grin

So, take a chill pill dear, you and Kabiru are meant for each other.... lipsrsealed grin
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
arewafederation:

You need not to take online rants seriously. Behind that moniker could be a handsome, gorgeous, smart, young man you have always dreamed of. grin

So, take a chill pill dear, you and Kabiru are meant for each other.... lipsrsealed grin

I have tried to take your jokes, but please don't cross the line with it,a Muslim northerner for that matter, do you think if there was anything like e -dagger he would not have stabbed alot of people on this thread with the way he has been running upandan on this thread quoting people like someone who just entered the mental delusion stage of rabies,
. with the zeal he has been using to troll me from other threads down here,i can assure you that behind that moniker is an unbearable person with Mark on his forehead from hitting it on the floor 5 times a day,and i also bet such a person would likely carry a dagger inside his caftan,I am even feeling like a celeb already, I have one fan who spends his hours and minutes on nl checking my comments and mentioning me on threads just to get my attention grin
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by wiseoneking: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Babacele:
I love Aisha Buhari. The best thing that can happen to APC. Wailers please keep off because your useless party PDP lacks the discipline and grace to produce a woman like this hence your 16 years in power brought us shame , wastes and backwardness which Angel Aisha Buhari is reminding us to wake up and fight and never look back in our resolve to move this nation forward no matter whose ox is gored. God bless Aisha Buhari!
Bia, be careful how you are using the word "like" to Aisha. Fulani may misunderstood your word and give you a real bloody cut. Again, just leave PDP from this your frustrated APC that is now the great curse to Nigerians.Aisha is regretting and you are here writing rubbish. ENJOY YOUR CHANGE. Abiar.
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Why not look my direction grin
you?, I hope you know that you are unstable on your stand on issues just like the wave, as a pdp supporter, I expected you to sit back and have a good laugh, this is between apc and apc, infact between a husband and wife, and you know what they say about interfering in the quarrel between husband and wife, I didn't expect you to take sides, your business should be how to hold the government accountable, but you disappointed me

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Babacele: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
wiseoneking:
Bia, be careful how you are using the word "like" to Aisha. Fulani may misunderstood your word and give you a real bloody cut. Again, just leave PDP from this your frustrated APC that is now the great curse to Nigerians.Aisha is regretting and you are here writing rubbish. ENJOY YOUR CHANGE. Abiar.
Daalu.
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
2dugged:
you?, I hope you know that you are unstable on your stand on issues just like the wave, as a pdp supporter, I expected you to sit back and have a good laugh, this is between apc and apc, infact between a husband and wife, and you know what they say about interfering in the quarrel between husband and wife, I didn't expect you to take sides, your business should be how to hold the government accountable, but you disappointed me
It is very obvious and clear that you are a SAD and BITTER person with Zero sense of humor due to acute sadness. Sincerely, I sympathise with you.

Anyway, I'm not here to please you neither am I answerable to you. I'm a politician that plays according to the game not out of hate and bitterness.

BTW: ... My first comment was to help diffuse tension between you and that guy but it it clear that you are bitter naturally. I'm so sorry to have even quoted you, Na mistake. swerve

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is very obvious and clear that you are a SAD and BITTER person with Zero sense of humor due to acute sadness. Sincerely, I sympathise with you.

Anyway, I'm not here to please you neither am I answerable to you. I'm a politician that plays according to the game not out of hate and bitterness.

BTW: ... My first comment was to help diffuse tension between you and that guy but it it clear that you are bitter naturally. I'm so sorry to have even quoted you, Na mistake. swerve
who called you?,ouch, did I bruise your ego?,what tension? Abeg you self swerve, na wetin aproko dey cause be this, Mr tension quencher grin grin,next time mind your business, I have been insulted in the meanest way on this thread, but it just shows the true nature of the kind of people behind these monickers, so shift go front,if I am bitter, what then will you call kabiru?, let me guess I am the one who needs to be talked to, how chauvinistic of you, like I said next time mind your business I am not a damsel in distress that needs your saving,infact now I know why there is no constructive opposition in this government, pdp were in power for so long that they forgot how to play opposition,imagine taking sides in this matter, smh

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by arewafederation: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
2dugged:
I have tried to take your jokes, but please don't cross the line with it,a Muslim northerner for that matter, do you think if there was anything like e -dagger he would not have stabbed alot of people on this thread with the way he has been running upandan on this thread quoting people like someone who just entered the mental delusion stage of rabies,
. with the zeal he has been using to troll me from other threads down here,i can assure you that behind that moniker is an unbearable person with Mark on his forehead from hitting it on the floor 5 times a day,and i also bet such a person would likely carry a dagger inside his caftan,I am even feeling like a celeb already, I have one fan who spends his hours and minutes on nl checking my comments and mentioning me on threads just to get my attention grin

I have seen people that showed more resentment over each other but ended up being soul mates.

I still believe you and Kabiru are destined to be together... smiley
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
arewafederation:

I have seen people that showed more resentment over each other but ended up being soul mates.

I still believe you and Kabiru are destined to be together... smiley

hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, abeg I am laughing here right now, so funny, you should apply as the personal assistant to the president on crisis management and presidential speech etiquette, just made me laugh hard
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

See una lives outside.. cheesy cheesy grin ...una say una dey support women true true but make dem still comot for men to talk... cheesy cheesy

Uhmmmm... He's basically saying that because you support Buhari and what he said, you should also do it with examples by leaving the thread. Especially political ones.
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 4:49am On Oct 17, 2016
2dugged:
character they say can never be hidden, I know if it were to be me that made those statements, I would have been banned from this forum till next year, he is from the north so is the mod you mentioned, the mods cannot say they are not aware of kabrud's uncouth display of stupidity on this thread, but they choose to look the other way, but atleast reasonable people are reading and can see for themselves the mental state of these so called e-defenders, as for modath, she has been uncouth and insulting in her comments, all I see is birds of a feather flocking on this thread
Funny how people who take delight in insulting the president and by extension, the nation are the ones calling for ban. Very funny. If the mods actually have to take into cognisance the consequences of what some posters on this forum post, some monikers need to be completely deregistered cos it seems some of them are already on oath to ensure that the image of this country is dragged to the mud. It is not surprising cos some of them are not actually Nigerians by parents and as such, the saying that blood is thicker than water is naturally the driving force. If there is anything the management of nairaland needs to look into, I think it is those blatant display of hatred for the progress of this country exhibited by these miscreants. There is no Nigerian who is not feeling the impact of the economic downturn but anyone who is legitimately engaged in something reasonable wouldn't feel it much and has no reason for consistently wishing this country bad. But those whose sources of livelihood are quite illicit (directly or indirectly) are the ones doing everything possible within their means to bring this country down. But nature has a way of doing things, they will continue to wail till thy Kingdom come and that shall be their portion. Criticism is not the same as insulting people in authority but since some people are so frustrated that they now reason with their anus, they think the other innocent Nigerians are responsible for their frustration. I therefore call on the good Nigerians on this forum to take note of this moniker and always be watchful of its posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 5:56am On Oct 17, 2016
arewafederation:

I have actually gone through ur conversation with that monkey but there is something I will like u to understand. U may not know me and I don't know u either but u need to understand that nobody wants to be associated with failure. Do u know how to identify one? Just pass through any of these slums like Ajegunle, Ijora Badia etc. U will come across different kind of people, wearing different kind of looks on their faces. Some of those looks are gloomy, despair, dejected, pathetic etc. Still, u will come across happy looking faces. These happy looking faces are fully aware that their neighbours are not responsible for their poor economic situations. But u see those other faces, they have the feelings that even goats have contributed to their plight and it is them that are always insulting everybody in authority. Yes, some successful peeps may have grouse with the govt policies but since they are destined to be successful, they try to explore other avenues and life goes on as usual. If u check very well, u will find out that majority of people who verbally attack govt officials (not politicians) are unsuccessful and very frustrated. This is where that monkey belongs to and from her ranting online regarding people in authority, one can easily picture her looks. These are the types of old, dry and angry looking frustrated ladies who easily start making scenes at any little provocation. Their hair are already coming off their heads. Remove those dirty artificial hairs, what u will see is scalp. They are the types u see on streets wearing torn and faded dirty jeans carrying tattered handbags always ready to fight even agberos that are dreaded by some guys. They are the types who spend hours at bus stops looking for the cheapest danfo. They are very good economists. They know how #20 can take u from Agbara to Ikeja on public transport. They are the types that if u give them ride, u are in problem, if u don't, they will curse, we are seeing them. Their only means of livelihood is their "workshops". Even the moniker alone suggests a lot. Their sights alone are frustrations personified. And they have absolutely nothing to contribute to the economy. They are more than liabilities. There are female nairalanders who are actually, successful in anything u think of. Infact, from their posts, u will know them, not these frustrated monkeys who dominate. So, pls stop associating me with failure cos we are not related.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by arewafederation: 6:06am On Oct 17, 2016
kabrud:

I have actually gone through ur conversation with that monkey but there is something I will like u to understand. U may not know me and I don't know u either but u need to understand that nobody wants to be associated with failure. Do u know how to identify one? Just pass through any of these slums like Ajegunle, Ijora Badia etc. U will come across different kind of people, wearing different kind of looks on their faces. Some of those looks are gloomy, despair, dejected, pathetic etc. Still, u will come across happy looking faces. These happy looking faces are fully aware that their neighbours are not responsible for their poor economic situations. But u see those other faces, they have the feelings that even goats have contributed to their plight and it is them that are always insulting everybody in authority. Yes, some successful peeps may have grouse with the govt policies but since they are destined to be successful, they try to explore other avenues and life goes on as usual. If u check very well, u will find out that majority of people who verbally attack govt officials are unsuccessful and very frustrated. This is where that monkey belongs to and from her ranting online regarding people in authority, one can easily picture her looks. These are the types of old, dry and and angry looking frustrated ladies who easily start making scene at any little provocation. They are the types that u see on street carrying tattered handbags always ready to fight even agberos that are dreaded by some guys. They are the types who stay at bus stops looking for the cheapest danfo. They are very good economists. They know how #20 can take u from Agbara to Ikeja on public transport. They are the types that if u give them ride, u are in problem, if u don't, they will curse, we are seeing them. Their only means of livelihood is their "workshops". Even the moniker alone suggests a lot. Their sights alone are frustrations personified. And they have absolutely nothing to contribute to the economy. They are more than liabilities. There are female nairalanders who are actually, successful in anything u think of. Infact, from their posts, u will know them, not these frustrated monkeys who dominate. So, pls stop associating me with failure cos we are not related.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But I think you should take it easy with her.

Good morning!
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 6:15am On Oct 17, 2016
kabrud:

I have actually gone through ur conversation with that monkey but there is something I will like u to understand. U may not know me and I don't know u either but u need to understand that nobody wants to be associated with failure. Do u know how to identify one? Just pass through any of these slums like Ajegunle, Ijora Badia etc. U will come across different kind of people, wearing different kind of looks on their faces. Some of those looks are gloomy, despair, dejected, pathetic etc. Still, u will come across happy looking faces. These happy looking faces are fully aware that their neighbours are not responsible for their poor economic situations. But u see those other faces, they have the feelings that even goats have contributed to their plight and it is them that are always insulting everybody in authority. Yes, some successful peeps may have grouse with the govt policies but since they are destined to be successful, they try to explore other avenues and life goes on as usual. If u check very well, u will find out that majority of people who verbally attack govt officials (not politicians) are unsuccessful and very frustrated. This is where that monkey belongs to and from her ranting online regarding people in authority, one can easily picture her looks. These are the types of old, dry and angry looking frustrated ladies who easily start making scenes at any little provocation. Their hair are already coming off their heads. Remove those dirty artificial hairs, what u will see is scalp. They are the types u see on streets wearing torn and faded dirty jeans carrying tattered handbags always ready to fight even agberos that are dreaded by some guys. They are the types who spend hours at bus stops looking for the cheapest danfo. They are very good economists. They know how #20 can take u from Agbara to Ikeja on public transport. They are the types that if u give them ride, u are in problem, if u don't, they will curse, we are seeing them. Their only means of livelihood is their "workshops". Even the moniker alone suggests a lot. Their sights alone are frustrations personified. And they have absolutely nothing to contribute to the economy. They are more than liabilities. There are female nairalanders who are actually, successful in anything u think of. Infact, from their posts, u will know them, not these frustrated monkeys who dominate. So, pls stop associating me with failure cos we are not related.
TonyeBarcanista:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Progressive01(m): 7:00am On Oct 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Na me like dis one. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2016
kabrud:

Funny how people who take delight in insulting the president and by extension, the nation are the ones calling for ban. Very funny. If the mods actually have to take into cognisance the consequences of what some posters on this forum post, some monikers need to be completely deregistered cos it seems some of them are already on oath to ensure that the image of this country is dragged to the mud. It is not surprising cos some of them are not actually Nigerians by parents and as such, the saying that blood is thicker than water is naturally the driving force. If there is anything the management of nairaland needs to look into, I think it is those blatant display of hatred for the progress of this country exhibited by these miscreants. There is no Nigerian who is not feeling the impact of the economic downturn but anyone who is legitimately engaged in something reasonable wouldn't feel it much and has no reason for consistently wishing this country bad. But those whose sources of livelihood are quite illicit (directly or indirectly) are the ones doing everything possible within their means to bring this country down. But nature has a way of doing things, they will continue to wail till thy Kingdom come and that shall be their portion. Criticism is not the same as insulting people in authority but since some people are so frustrated that they now reason with their anus, they think the other innocent Nigerians are responsible for their frustration. I therefore call on the good Nigerians on this forum to take note of this moniker and always be watchful of its posts.
e pain am, no e-dagger, I noticed your short memory, but let me remind you that insulting the president didn't start with the man from daura, or where you in coma, when the former president was called different names, now it has gotten to the man from the north, you kabiru is so pained, why? tell me why?,oh now you know that insulting a president is wrong? such hypocrisy, anyway there is nothing I have ever said on this forum about the president that is not true,so now i see why you have been trolling me, because of buhari? hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Progressive01(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2016
kabrud:

Funny how people who take delight in insulting the president and by extension, the nation are the ones calling for ban. Very funny.

If the mods actually have to take into cognisance the consequences of what some posters on this forum post, some monikers need to be completely deregistered cos it seems some of them are already on oath to ensure that the image of this country is dragged to the mud.

It is not surprising cos some of them are not actually Nigerians by parents and as such, the saying that blood is thicker than water is naturally the driving force. If there is anything the management of nairaland needs to look into, I think it is those blatant display of hatred for the progress of this country exhibited by these miscreants.

There is no Nigerian who is not feeling the impact of the economic downturn but anyone who is legitimately engaged in something reasonable wouldn't feel it much and has no reason for consistently wishing this country bad.
But those whose sources of livelihood are quite illicit (directly or indirectly) are the ones doing everything possible within their means to bring this country down. But nature has a way of doing things, they will continue to wail till thy Kingdom come and that shall be their portion.

Criticism is not the same as insulting people in authority but since some people are so frustrated that they now reason with their anus, they think the other innocent Nigerians are responsible for their frustration. I therefore call on the good Nigerians on this forum to take note of this moniker and always be watchful of its posts.
Felt like grabbing a popcorn while reading this.. You just earned a fan. cool

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2016
arewafederation:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But I think you should take it easy with her.

Good morning!
leave him,it's symptoms of painment, hehehehe, the popular olosho word didn't work, now na monkey, hehehehe don't be surprised na people wey ugly dey first call people monkey, to think if it was a white person that said that they will tag him racist, I wonder what we can call kabiru now, so much stupidity in a funny way, I woke up to see the long epistle of rants had to burst into laughter
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 7:14am On Oct 17, 2016
2dugged:
e pain am, no e-dagger
Don't worry, cases like urs will soon come to the notice of good Nigerians and appropriate actions will be taken. If u are frustrated, look for channels to mitigate those difficulties in ur life cos u are directly responsible for it and u can't come here and cowardly start insulting our country. Some of those people u insult are light years ahead of u.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kabrud: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2016
2dugged:
leave him,it's symptoms of painment, hehehehe, the popular olosho word didn't work, now na monkey, hehehehe don't be surprised na people wey ugly dey first call people monkey, to think if it was a white person that said that they will tag him racist, I wonder what we can call kabiru now, so much stupidity in a funny way, I woke up to see the long epistle of rants had to burst into laughter
Does the absence of the word "olosho" stops u from being one in addition to being a monkey?
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:
Na me like dis one. grin
Confirm baba. Your friends don mention you tire grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 17, 2016
kabrud:

Does the absence of the word "olosho" stops u from being one in addition to being a monkey?
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, I can understand why you are so pained but you need to take it easy with your self so you don't develop high BP, oya take this out of my good will grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Says He Took N7bn Loan To Pay May Salaries / Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) / Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.