Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) (16686 Views)

Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by Fabolousibk1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Julietcutie:
hmm abstinence is the best grin
Hey sweetheart
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by Julietcutie(f): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Fabolousibk1:
Hey sweetheart
hi
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by danxzy: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THA APP?
fishbone11:

Download this app (my calendar from playstore). I've been using it since time immemorial and I've be disappointed. But u must know her menstrual date, days of flow and input then result comes out and start f******king dey go. Don't ask me how I know, I'm a Medical personnel.
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by fishbone11(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
danxzy:
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THA APP?
Master its MY CALENDAR
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=Julietcutie post=50310040] hi[/quote Can we tok privately...pls?
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by coolh3ad(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
onyenze123:

√2+j5 ( 2sinx - 3tanx)

The evil that men do....Even devil sef dey troway salute......
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by danxzy: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2016
ok
i will download it

thanks
fishbone11:

Master its MY CALENDAR
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by anigbajumo(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2016
Mille:
Three ways you can avoid pregnancy without a Condom

1. Never ejaculate in her

2. Urinate after Each round of sex

3. If you like Ice-Cream, and you are educated, this one is for you.
Start Calculating her menstrual cycle and calculate her safe period. Ejaculate in her as much as you want during her safe period. She will NEVER get pregnant.

PS: This only works if she has a regular period. DO NOT TRY with women with irregular menstruation.

Sharp guy,av already used to all these.

U are 100% right.
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by midehi2(f): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2016
sexymoma:
op u be learner...
if u knack woman, come pour am inside... mtcheew tell the lady to drink salt and water immediately
omo if the babe urinate like this.... she go dey see every every wey u pour for dia ni..that is one..
secondly.. immediately u pour am inside, ask the lady to stand up and thorougly massage the lower part of her stomach..as in make she press am well... mtcheeew every every go pour dan ni...
wetin be all these ones wey u write
grin
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by uncletbuddy(m): 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dahkogrin007:
I can teach you how to earn money legally instead of how to prevent pregnancy...... Making money is important

Check my signature

Biko I am available, teach me... Wealth sure pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) / King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today / 60 Wacky Love Quotes For Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.