Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Should He Forgive Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Forgive Her? (2458 Views)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should He Forgive Her? by Kilonis(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
NemzySeries:

she shd xplain dat d guy didn't see dem xchange mouth fluid or wat?
Thats why I said it looks the way it is.
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by Frankraj: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
It's very hard to forgive and forget , most especially when the guy doesn't have another side chick. For such a guy he will never date that girl again never . Women are heartless. Don't ever trust that girl because from the look of this her boyfriend has no car but this man that she kissed inside a car has a car .she will do worst if the key marry her .she is materlistic
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by I888(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
WackyJ1:
Very likely that this story is cooked up. undecided

Because no girl with respect for said boyfriend and common sense will allow another guy to drop her off at her boyfriend's place first and foremost.

Talk less of even giving him a kiss. Even if it was a peck sef.
lol. It is very easy to know cooked story. They make the post and never interact with anyone on the thread.
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by Miztadynamix(m): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Frankraj:
It's very hard to forgive and forget , most especially when the guy doesn't have another side chick. For such a guy he will never date that girl again never . Women are heartless. Don't ever trust that girl because from the look of this her boyfriend has no car but this man that she kissed inside a car has a car .she will do worst if the key marry her .she is materlistic

He has a house and has two cars. Its not about all that because the girl also has a car. Its really not about car and spending for a lady. They both spoil themselves with fun and gifts. Even I myself can't comprehend what made that girl mess up to that extent because we his friends can't even beg on her behalf.
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by Miztadynamix(m): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
I888:
lol. It is very easy to know cooked story. They make the post and never interact with anyone on the thread.

My dear, its left for you to believe if the ish is cooked or perboiled sha. The main koko is that this ish is happened.
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by WackyJ1(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2016
Bros, if your story is not cooked up, then there is a great deal of stupidly and low self esteem between the two of them.

And you, how can you be bringing this story to this forum?

After giving a potential olosho free money..

I'm beginning to think you're lacking basic street sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! / Meet The MYSTERIOUS Cat With Two-Toned Face And 2 Different Eyes Colors / List Inspirational Rap Song You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.